I miss it bros

i miss it bros....
why did andromeda have to suck... i just want my scifi back...

Attached: miss.jpg (1920x1080, 250K)

>why did andromeda have to suck
*ME3

Is Andromeda really that bad? ME3's shitstorm made me ignore it until very recently and I ended up really liking it despite the sequence after Marauder Shields is slain. Watching the character arcs of every single character come to a close was deeply satisfying

ME3 was playable and citadel was atleast funny desu
i just want a new one, im getting tired of replaying the trilogy...

Fair enough, I just regard Andromeda as the next logical step from ME3.

Attached: Every thread.jpg (900x993, 267K)

>no krogan romance

Attached: 1543858783226.gif (500x281, 806K)

i just want more scifi rpgs, is there anything good

The main antagonists are shit

just like ME2? I thought people liked that one

You might enjoy Andromeda then, if your taste is that shit.

Yeah, just like in ME2, in fact i would've liked if the Collectors in ME2 had nothing to do with the Reapers. But at least the Reapers have an endgame, the whatever the Kett want everyone to be a Kett because reasons

If you didnt think the scene where you shoot bottles with Garrus was great then you might need to check your own taste

Attached: Garrus.jpg (3110x2073, 442K)

Good job cherrypicking one out of maybe 5 good moments in a game filled with shit.

Citadel was shameless pandering. I'll admit a fair bit of it landed, though.

>endangering public traffic is fun!

CLEAN IT UP, KEEPER

I thought most of the crew scenes in 3 were pretty great though, running into them doing stuff in the Citadel or in different rooms in the ship made them feel much more real than previous games where they just hide in their designated room for you to talk to them 4 times to exhaust the only dialogue they will have in the entire game

Mass Effect 1 is such a devoid game, like holy shit. There are some nice things like Noveria but in general it feels empty, repetitive and characterless. Replaying it after such a long time really show it's flaws. Landing on every planet for one copy paste soviet drone is annoying af. What were they thinking when they released this game in this state?

arent nearly all of the planetary exploration levels optional side quests?

Yes it's really that bad, the story and dialogue are horrible. The shooting and zipping around in your jetpack is kinda okay but I just couldn't get over how bad the game was written.

Mass Effect 1 aged like fucking cheese and only the biggest contrarians can possibly deny that.

Mass effect >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ME3 multiplayer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dogshit>>>>>>>>>ME3>ME2>Andromeda

Most insulting thing about Andromeda was the combat.
>guns sound like wet fart, no impact, even w40k guardsman lasgun on lowest setting has more impact
>powers look visually boring, enemies do not react to them at all.
>they even managed to ruin melee weapons.

Attached: asscrack.png (500x441, 100K)

bros... who should i romance this time?

Ash

Attached: 1552497007421.jpg (458x740, 40K)

>why did andromeda have to suck...
For the same reason ME2 and ME3 had to suck. Bioware just completely lost their touch.

Asian Gorl

Always romance Asian Gorl.

Is there any reason to pick someone other than Tali if you dont go gay?

There are no asian love interests

romancing Jack is based

Not wanting to harm someone who could die from intimacy?

Oh.

Well then I'm keeping my money.

Just stop you autist. Mass Effect 1 is a shit game