Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines 2

Anyone else kinda hype?

The first game is near unplayable mechanics wise but it had some decent ideas and a good story. I'm not holding my breath but maybe they'll actually make an attempt to make a decent game.

They better not dick with the soundtrack.

Thoughts?

Attached: 778e87fd2dbe9b9603521ef0a8cd7df5cbf37f946d3c59eb8b324d1518b056a7_product_card_v2_mobile_slider_639.j (639x361, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Cyberpunk-2077-PlayStation-4/dp/B07DJWBYKP/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=cyberpunk 2077&qid=1556642101&s=gateway&sr=8-1
gamestop.ie/Xbox One/Games/45135/cyberpunk-2077
youtube.com/watch?v=sAYNevZMITY
youtube.com/watch?v=nTNS9nj_Iow
youtube.com/watch?v=Ff1DjBe3LOM&t=173s
youtube.com/watch?v=UdUjxbFyH74
youtube.com/watch?v=Wz56F6k4Hro
bloodlines2.com/en/thinblood
youtu.be/sAYNevZMITY?t=67
whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Lasombra
youtube.com/watch?v=Ff1DjBe3LOM
youtube.com/watch?v=SycUY7ANtD0
whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Fatima_al-Faqadi)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

only retards think it will be good
its ghostbusters remake of videogames

Still waiting for the gameplay
I hope none of you retards actaully preordered this or any of its jewish editions after seeing a cgi trailer

Attached: 1553189284962.jpg (746x691, 33K)

What, like the Cyberpunk 2077 fanboys who gave Gamestop an interest free loan like 6 years ago?

>reddit spacing
>first game is unplayable
Fuck off faggot, I hope plebs like you do hate it, you probably want it to play like shitrim

>The first game is near unplayable mechanics wise

Attached: disdain.png (540x625, 566K)

>They better not dick with the soundtrack.
They'd better. Butt rock sucks. You can do so much more nowadays music wise with a vampire thriller.

For normies who've never played it, the game sucks. I didn't mind the shit.

Heard Rik Schaffer is on board
Also how is it near unplayable? Fucking zoomers

What? 2077 has never been on pre order.

Literally everyone involved with the first game who matters is back on the sequel faggot

WoD was always SJW shit
The original Bloodlines was made by SJWs and is full of SJW shit and it was good despite that

You spergs would be shitting on the first game if it came out today

Haha you should honestly kill yourself if you're defending anything past hollywood

>first game is near unplayable

It's a faithful sequel with a passionate developer team of fans, the lead writer of the first game and the original composer. So no, seethe harder and look for somewhere else to be triggered and outraged

Attached: leddit.jpg (396x382, 41K)

Are you fucking stupid? Gamestop will allow you to preorder games at announcement without any sort of authorization from the seller.

>Never
amazon.com/Cyberpunk-2077-PlayStation-4/dp/B07DJWBYKP/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=cyberpunk 2077&qid=1556642101&s=gateway&sr=8-1

Hi OP haha

Attached: yikes.gif (498x498, 1.28M)

Man they really deserve to go under

Dipshits. The gameplay was garbage and everyone knew it. The game was good because of it's story.

>Gamestop does this!!!!
>Links generic Amazon seller

Attached: kek.gif (340x340, 137K)

>seller.
developer/publisher.

OP stop samefagging it's really obvious

Attached: lul.gif (250x140, 446K)

>Anybody that criticizes my shit game has never played or beaten it boohoo

Attached: 1554318470140.jpg (599x337, 21K)

Attached: garbage.jpg (570x499, 112K)

Those were two separate points, idiot. I said that gamestop allows you to preorder games upon announcement, which they fucking do.

They said that the game has never been available for pre-order, which it has.
gamestop.ie/Xbox One/Games/45135/cyberpunk-2077

Here's gamestop. Fucking happy?

Not when noclip exists

Attached: vtmb.png (1400x1771, 2.86M)

Fuck off back to r/gaming/retardera you waste of fucking oxygen.

>gamestop.ie

You're really reaching now

The studio has fucking nothing under it's belt. No track record, they've literally just bought a brand name to trade on.

I'd love for it to be good but we've seen nothing of the actual game and a big ambitious RPG is hardly what I'd call a safe bet for a new studio to tackle.

I'm expecting it to be bad but would love to be wrong.

I never understood the door meme, maybe I never played an early enough build but the unofficial patch without 'plus' has never had me stuck on a door or anywhere else I needed to noclip out of.

Too lazy to go on Gamestop.com yourself and search it? I promise, it's there.

>gameplay was garbage
t. filtered by zombies

>The first game is near unplayable mechanics wise but it had some decent ideas and a good story.
It's a bog standard FPS with stats and dialogue.
You're a complete fucking mong if that's where you draw the line.

We do know that they are passionate fans that jumped on the opportunity to make the game, putting a lot of money into development before even having a meeting with Paradox just because they wanted to impress them. I can think of worse hands it could be in, you can atleast genuinely tell that they want to make a faithful sequel and that fans of the original game are at the forefront of their thoughts.

They won't do that, though. Games aren't made for the people who care about them, they're made to sell to fucking normies.

You're delusional if you think for even a moment that's not how the industry works. That's why sequels will always, always disappoint.

I needed to noclip through the end of the museum mission because the game bug and the guard never dropped the key card. That was with the patch obviously. Noclip is more often a sanity defense for the painfully large and repetitive labyrinth levels.

>Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.

Every single thing I've seen mentioned so far is complete pandering to the old fans so I think this game is going to be different from the usual sequel bs. Good things can happen user, it's only an AA game which means less pressure to change things for mass audiences. This game can be niche and successful at the same time like Persona 5

>Also how is it near unplayable? Fucking zoomers
Unplayable is hyperbole, but the gameplay doesn't compare favorably to other first-person RPGs like Deus Ex, System Shock 2 and Dark Messiah.

Attached: Deus Ex jumping.webm (638x360, 2.83M)

>Paradox
Its over vampfags

I'm still not holding my breath.

>it's only an AA game which means less pressure to change things for mass audiences. This game can be niche and successful at the same time like Persona 5

>AA
>Persona 5

It had a longer development time and bigger development team than Skyrim.

Attached: 178132732721.jpg (3152x2470, 773K)

It also wasn't made for a western audience. By Japanese standards, it's not niche by any means.

No, development team for Persona 5 was only ever around 70 people in one building and Skyrim had over 100 people, those credits are completely misleading. Also Persona 5 is AA by definition and Skyrim was AAA

>those credits are completely misleading
>but these random numbers about the team sizes I just pulled out of my ass are completely reliable

>Also Persona 5 is AA by definition and Skyrim was AAA
Only by virtue of Skyrim's massive marketing budget. In terms of development cost, Persona 5 certainly cost more to make.

The game is still far from niche, even if your arbitrary ranking system was applicable here.

To call it a niche game is laughably silly.

It's release number like #50 in one of the most popular game franchises in Asia. The series has fucking spinoff rhythm Arcade games.

>jab at Republican in 2004 is SJW

Get out of my sight retard

>Persona 5
>Niche
>Atlus
>Tie in anime
>Tie in manga
>Dancing Spinoff

Rik Schaffer is making the soundtrack, but I'm not really expecting the quality of the first Bloodlines game soundtrack-wise. Like the dude himself said, that was a different time in his life, he was practically a character from the game, the circumstances just happened to be right.

Attached: 1488576009136.png (1200x227, 167K)

this is probably the level of writing you can expect for

youtube.com/watch?v=sAYNevZMITY

When is the next one supposed to be? Thursday?

there better be an option for KILLALLTHINBLOODS.EXE

FORCE POWERS JUST LIKE STAR WARS!

Attached: 1542514161591.jpg (300x359, 44K)

Telekinesis is one of the 3 branches of thinblood powers

>Ghostbusters remake of video games
That's actually not a bad comparison.

How?

why the fug do thinbloods even get powers? you telling me that stuttering retard i killed in santa monica could have yeeted me into the ocean with his mind?

No, they are developed skills, and are very limited. He would have to learn it first. The highest level of telekinesis to thinbloods only allows weapons to be pulled from the hands of weaker entities.

I wonder what kind of music it'll be

It's been 15 years, the man has probably grown talent or changed his style since then. You're taking that quote out of context.

Meant for

No, I mean what genre will they go for. blood 1 had a lot of post-rock/trip hop kinds of ambient which were popular around the time, wondering where they'll go with 2

Well if the trailer music is anything to go by, some dark electronic shit. The trailer music gives pretty great vibes though.

I'd love music like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=nTNS9nj_Iow

Attached: 43659206_1982222235199802_1583430413496676479_n.jpg (800x800, 84K)

>Finally a sequel I wonder how clans will effect interactions
>Thin blood
Genuine question here, why?

I'm looking forward to it no matter what because I'm a vampire maniac

Attached: 1520529055661.png (400x400, 55K)

It's going to come across as an entirely different game because of how much things have changed in games since the initial release.
It's not going to be terrible, but chances are it's going to just be all right and not particularly amazing.

so we're pretending the gameplay in VTMB was good now?

There is severe lack of pale huge tiddies itt.

Attached: VV4.jpg (1200x671, 112K)

a thin blood playthrough could be neat

I don't think you understand what a niche market is

Attached: 1043a1a1-739c-4706-8592-2cdc4eb1a078.jpg (721x1080, 283K)

Tiddy balance achieved, carry on with your thread.

Attached: 15623673_1387881817891675_4073560164228136960_n.jpg (640x640, 53K)

Rudi.

Are there any Asian Gorl zombos or vampys?

Attached: 83622646.jpg (900x884, 179K)

I felt bad about killing him but the Masquerade is important. I ain't no cammy cuck though.

it seems to be just a thing that contextualizes game progression and fits in the lore considering the increasing number of thinbloods in the world and the big vampire terror attack that starts the game. At worst youll be a thinblood for a relatively short time and just be a weak shit for a while, at best theres a compelling reason for diablerie and the experience of a thinblood is dramatically different from a fully blooded clan member (cant take any sunlight at all and lose some powers in exchange for a greater physical powers and clan abilities)

Attached: VTM clans.png (3166x808, 1.31M)

Attached: for_I_am_superior_to_you.jpg (587x773, 143K)

yeah, there are some real qts

Attached: ming xiao true.png (439x385, 320K)

people have gotten so reactionary that they cant accept that vtmb could have flaws or that 2 might be good
That or they just remember their late game gangrel build and think thats the whole game

I bought the first one on gog for something like 3 bucks some months ago and never played it. It is worth it? I read that this crap aged like milk but i dunno.

Thoughts?

i expect thinbloods to be a jack-of-all-trades kinda shit.
access to a lot of disciplines, but they all cap out pretty early, plus a malus in interactions with other vamps because they think of you as inferior

Forced to pick a clan later, dork

Who /Malkavian/ here?
>get access to the OP madness network which allows you know shit weeks and even months before it happens
>can jump into other Malks in the network and control them if you train hard enough
>can even upload your mind into the network and basically become immortal
truly the best clan. insanity is a small price to pay

I know 2-3 people on the dev team, and it sounds like the game is gonna be pretty tight if they deliver on the current vision. Hopefully producers don't get in the way.

Why are you expecting something that's already been announced as untrue?

>pick a clan
wat, how do you "pick a clan"? arent you tied to whatever your sire is? are they gonna have a diablerie scene for each different clan?

It's a year out, it's not in pre production anymore you shitty larper. The publishers have already gotten their greasy hands on it.

Idiot shill. Kill yourself.

What's top right bottom right?

Thepeople in the board room

what did they do to Asian Gorl...

Attached: iei954um.jpg (230x292, 29K)

The community assumption is diablerie. We have nothing other than "you get to pick your clan later on rather than at the start." Don't know how much later or how it will happen.

this shits about to be 4/10

okay Yea Forums you convinced me to try the first game, what class should i use for zoomer difficulty? also what mods to make the game work, i dont think i played any game from the pre-2000 era

>this picture
>this post
shit don't add up senpai

Attached: Totally A Regular.jpg (1024x887, 183K)

It makes far more sense gameplay wise, user.

so how come ming could transform into some slug octopus thing? what the fuck is going on with the kuei-jin?

Age of the Living Dead

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 100K)

shit idea for shit gameplay

Attached: 1549846521276.jpg (599x459, 50K)

>unplayable
is this what zoomers unironically think? top fucking kek

The devs had a "near final boss that takes more ammo to kill than you could possibly hold in your whole inventory" quota

>i dont think i played any game from the pre-2000 era
This isn't one either man. Go Tremere with guns if you want to face roll tho.

please do tell, been out of the loop for a while.
i remember early on that they said that you start out as a thinblood but get to upgrade to full vamp at a certain point early on, but given how phrased it, and the fact that thinblood takes out one of the 5 slots on the site i though they basically said that thinbloods are basically a separate clan

No, the shit idea is forcing people to pick a clan at the start without fully introducing them to what each clan represents. It's objectively worse gameplay design.

Thank you!

Sounds like you get triggered when people point out that you're a snowflake

Demon Shintai.

>I am outraged by these SJWs!! WAHHHH!!!

Just as bad.

Attached: 13251.jpg (524x468, 51K)

>triggered
>triggered
>snowflake
Yeah, that pretty much seals it.

Attached: tourists pls.jpg (800x480, 129K)

Rule No.1: NO. PRE-ORDERS.
Rule No.2: Wait after release to see if it's actually worth it.
Rule No.3: You decide if you want to buy or not.

WHAT DISCIPLINE
DID A
*VEGAN*
BRUJAH CHOOSE?!

...Celeryity!

Attached: 11-08-17-angry-dad.jpg (800x400, 41K)

please see

Attached: wtf.jpg (116x125, 2K)

>you shitty larper
what do zoomers mean by this, I'm not familiar with the terminology.

Get out.

Attached: 1553223204739.png (300x484, 176K)

Get patches and it works fine.

Why would anyone but trannies be hyped for this?

>no Lasombra
Yeah, not interested.

the clan synopsis at the start of vtmb was completely fine for getting a basic rundown of the clan. finding out more by talking to members of each clan was also fine.

having you picking a clan is retarded snowflake material and is par for the course with the devs

Caitiff are kind of a "clan" on their own, so Thin Bloods being a clan isn't too far out of the box, but it's still not super accurate. I was referring to your jack of all trades coment with many disciplines as also being incorrect. Thin Bloods in this game will have access to the 3 branches, one for bat control, one for mist/stealth, and one for telekinesis. These are in detail on the website. All vampires have the auspex aura reading thing from the fifth edition. There's nothing outside of this for thin bloods, unless they change something. Thin bloods being a "clan" is just the introduction of the game before you join a real clan. There is no "thin blood" playthrough possible that we know of. The contention with this is the logical assumption that we will be forced to commit diablerie in order to join a clan. There are 5 playable clans in bloodlines 2, thin bloods are not one of them.

hurrrr

please see

I cheese 90% of fights because the NPCs get stuck in walls but fighting makes up a small % of the game. The main content of the game is the dialog and decision making, which is totally playable and even very good compared to a lot of other RPGs.

>snowflake material
wot?

Yes that is the post I referenced in the post you just referenced. Thanks for confirming you are autistic, chum.

Attached: vtmb.png (664x844, 768K)

>it's story.

>the clan synopsis at the start of vtmb was completely fine for getting a basic rundown of the clan
No it absolutely wasn't.
>having you picking a clan is retarded snowflake material and is par for the course with the devs
Agreed, but once again, paragraph intros for clans are a fucking garbage way to make a game. Forcing you into a mary sue position is bad too, but it's one of the two turds they went with. Don't defend vtmb's character creation as being acceptable by any current standard. Like I said before, it is objectively shit design.

>im a thinblood but i can pick any clan because im special!

He's saying your dad works at nintendo

Just doing my part.

Attached: touristfag pls.jpg (960x720, 112K)

expecting lilith to bitch slap cain as the writers went out of their way to say its not going to glorify "toxic masculine fantasies"
so no vv either

Attached: hell.jpg (1280x875, 131K)

you left out the second part, which is experiencing clan members themselves through interactions. the synopsis was to give you a brief inkling of what you were going to get. which is fine

Wubstep

Why?

i checked my Paradox account and apparently the amount of blood increased
i dunno if it's because i dicked around with the tinder parody app though

>what is diablerie

I only left it out to not bloat the post. I understand everything that you're saying, and I still believe you are objectively wrong.

Oh got it. Do zoomers really not think devs come to Yea Forums? I know plenty of devs who come to Yea Forums to either:
>poke fun at retards that don't understand at all how games are made
>Actually look for inspiration.

I have actually suggested, gotten approval for, and implemented a feature I read about on Yea Forums. So ya know, if you're not a retarded zoomer, know that we are out here.

That would be the reason

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger. I unironically hope you die Paracocks nigger shill.

>toxic masculine fantasies"
lol, they never fucking said that. They even have Jeanette's outfit as a preorder incentive. Stop pulling shit out of your ass

Can't wait to play as Based Rudi

yup, my bad, i remembered there being 5 clans including thinbloods

Attached: .png (784x448, 412K)

Yaaas kween slaaay

That user is wrong but a thin blood committing diablerie is still a bit out there.

SJW shit game.
Not hyped at all.

Nice try though redditspacer.

embarrassing

larp harder please

why do chicks like VTM so much?

he's not even claiming to be someone else, retard. how is it samefagging?

Far as I understand, it's held as a reward for loyalty in V5. The prince can allow diablerie of a condemned vampire, and that is incentive for thinbloods

Remember Twilight?

Dude, it was like that since the early 2000s and Twilight fan weren't even born yet

Oh yea, good point. I guess that makes the whole thing quite simple.

I just want an ending where I can be Blade and hunt vampires with some Hunter bros. Is there any chance at all for that to happen?

I'm not aaying they come from Twilight but just that it shares appeal.

Could be an expansion, actually. Not base game though.

girls like goth, power, vampires are the epitome of both of these.

plus girls are more prone to have an affinity with language and interaction with other people, so that plays into it too

Yikes

zoom zoom

>Imagine being this much of a tranny faggot.
Im currently replaying the game all the characters are steretypes of their respective race/nationality also so far before the frist major quest, that btw its about a bipolar/split personality that was raped by daddy as kid and then shotgunned the guy in the head, i have heard one or two tranny jokes. So yeah o dobout the game its going to have that kind of interesting suversive content, because your so called SJW crod. Hell the original its probably way tooo sexist for them.

What makes you think that anything in 1 couldn't be represented in 2?

Because Paradox is the publisher

I think Mitsoda said that the original pitch went smoothly and without contention from Paradox.

It's going to be
1) Toreador
2) Ventrue
3) Brujah
4) Tremere
5) Nosferatu
screencap this post.

Attached: Bats.webm (666x378, 646K)

Which explains why nothing from Bloodlines will be replicated
It'd be too problematic

The first Bloodlines was better than you make it out to be, Op. It was clunky, sure, but even in its unfinished state Source contributed a lot to the game. Most importantly, the physics engine. Sending your enemies flying with your claws was great. Gibs were great too. There's a lot of things that were done right in Bloodlines 1.

my point being that back then you couldn't convince a chick to play AD&D at all, but if you explained VTM they might give it a try, even if it was the cringiest shit ever
look at Brian Mitsoda, he uses fingerless gloves!
maybe it started with Interview With A Vampire (the movie), I don't know

That's why they're having Jeantte's outfit as a predorder, right? Because of SJWs? What about the big tits vampire in the trailer?

That would be Mitsoda's doing then

>look at Brian Mitsoda, he uses fingerless gloves!
That's how you know he's the right guy for the job

Name one game in the current gen that has content like that and wasnt called of for being racist/biggoted/sexist or called out fro NOT being inclusibe enought.
I know we are not going to have the sexy whores walking around almost naked. I wonder how much postmodernist marxist bullshit are they going to shove into our mouths.
>Which explains why nothing from Bloodlines will be replicated
>It'd be too problematic
>problematic
Annon nails the reason in just one word

>tfw no big tiddy Toreador sire

Attached: 1555441899628.webm (1920x1080, 1.06M)

You're fucking retarded if you think a bunch of Seattle niggers are going to make game with the same bite and racy humor as Bloodlines

Is that supposed to be wine or blood?

Oh, now we're talking about humor? I thought we were speaking of sex appeal

>Just beat the game a few days ago
>mfw going up the skilift while this played
youtube.com/watch?v=Ff1DjBe3LOM&t=173s

Comfy as hell

Attached: brett.jpg (405x343, 38K)

don't open it

Attached: DONOTOPENIT.webm (1280x720, 1.56M)

>fat whore titites
>big
Are you a virgin?
>That's why they're having Jeantte's outfit as a predorder, right?
Thats because they want your money before they have an actual game that will or will not probably bomb you fuckign retarded moron.

You are just as overly pessimistic as the SJW are complaining fucks. reserve judgement for when it's released. The only thing we've seen so far is a big tiddy vampire, so you should wait and observe

>mfw plebs near me who aren't Tremere blood sorcerers
Imagine not wanting to be a magic nigga in WoD. Imagine relying on guns and blades like so greasy mortal.

Attached: ahahahaha retard.png (495x438, 153K)

case in point
youtube.com/watch?v=UdUjxbFyH74
youtube.com/watch?v=Wz56F6k4Hro

Not just the humor. Everything about it is very early 2000's "mature" video game. The video game developers of that era were "dude bros" who loved big tits, skimpy outfits, violence and other "bro" things. Do you think the developers of today are like that, Paracock shill? Especially one sponsored by Paracocks?
>b-b-but muh outfit
It's there as a legacy thing to make money. The game is going to be full of leftist shit, just like every rpg is now because video game devs of today are NOT the ones from 20 years ago.

FUCK anarchs and FUCK camarilla.

>Are you a virgin?
What in the name of fuck does that have to do with anything.
>Thats because they want your money before they have an actual game that will or will not probably bomb you fuckign retarded moron.
Why not both? Stop spergging out

>being a literal jew (((clan))) that had to force its way into Camarilla through smear campaign against the only non-monster clan
>Tremere getting btfo by Saulot

Attached: 1556561612955.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

based and redpilled
fuck rudi tho

Attached: gangrel.jpg (200x260, 11K)

By 2004 standards, certainly. Also I don't think the criticisms levelled at vtmb are usually in regards to the physics engine. If the sum of your experience is mandated by a game's physics, the way you talk about it might be fine, but the main criticisms about vtmb gameplay-wise are the stiff numbers shooting, shitty and repetitive combat levels, and unfinished content. Most of these last two are only in the latter half of the game, but it's still not forgiveable. It detracts from the experience heavily. From a game design standpoint, most of the things about the game that were done right were pulled from VTM or the original writing.

>VTMB threads on Yea Forums
>Million people mention the haunted house
>Think that's the only "spooky" thing
>mfw the prosthetic limb store
>mfw the Malkavian mansion
>mfw the Tzimisce fleshcrafter mansion

Attached: ah.png (517x518, 442K)

The times were different, yes. That does not mean that the experience is unable to be replicated today. I don't know anythign about the developer, so I'm not particularly fearful or optimistic about them .What have they done that has convinced you that they'll fuck it up?
>Paracock shill
Are you kidding me, user
>The game is going to be full of leftist shit
What is the proof?

>vampires
>magic
>laughing mages.jpg

>Imperator going down in the water
>Battletech dlc releasing way too late to make an impact
Will Paradox die before VTMB2 comes out?

How could I be hype about a game that's over a year from release and already selling day-1 DLC?

Attached: tired.jpg (494x365, 29K)

but that is just gore, the mansion has scripted spoopy stuff

Thin-blood disciplines are going to be mutually exclusive. And you'll retain your initial thin-blood discipline when you diablerize a clan of your choosing.

Attached: ISOLATED2.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

The game looks like bioshock and apparently thinbloods are a clan now but also you can become another clan. That makes total sense it's not like the first thing is false and the second can only be accomplished by the vampire equivalent of murderrapecannibalism which would never fly with these stronk female devs so they just made/make shit up. I can't wait for all my nigger/gay/trans npcs and shit dialogue by a no name company

Nah, just means they need to dedicate more to VTMB2. I'm honestly surprised the level of marketing they're doing for this.

the first girl is an ex cdpr person so she actually has some relationship to the industry

It's so fucking weird seeing this dance in the ballroom at the luxury houses

>The game looks like bioshock
wot? There isn't even any gameplay or in-engine footage
>apparently thinbloods are a clan now but also you can become another clan.
thinblood have always been their own thing. They had exclusive disciplines, far as I know
>can only be accomplished by the vampire equivalent of murderrapecannibalism which would never fly with these stronk female devs
What in the name of fuck are you talking about. Now the SJWs are gunning for diablerie? Fuck off. Besides which, if you were to diablerie in the story, then that means that it's Mike writing it, not some stronk female dev

She's also a retard

>Anyone else kinda hype?
Im not tranny, sorry. BTFO from Yea Forums now,

Attached: 1554066760714.jpg (3100x4288, 2.85M)

This thread was made to make me angry, right?

>SJWs hating diablerie
>SJWs hating "FUCK THOSE GREASY OLD WHITE ANTEDILUVEANS. EAT THE RICH"
I don't think so

Attached: hahwah.png (146x156, 41K)

It was. VTMB threads are only good when the name isn't mentioned in the OP

That's the point. Grit in the high life.

Thats the reason i didint said it will certainly bomb. And im not being overly pessimistic its just how works now days with devs picking up IP and making a pretty and nice product that sells well, its accesible and its politically correct. The original game its a passion proyect, sold like shit and still its one of the best rpgs ever made. And as i said before, i was playing the game last night and almost all of the dialog would be considered politically incorrect nowdays.

So yeah we will see, i honestly want a sequel to that game but you know one has to be carefull with monkey paws.
>Muh sperg XDD
Kys mongolid.

Any good? I really need some infusion of decent vampire media and there's a lack of those in more modern times.

Attached: 1491488224090.jpg (563x1292, 173K)

What did virginity have to do with the tits?

>the mansion has scripted spoopy stuff
>spoopy
that place Its a fuckign surreal trip, what the fuck are you talking about nigger.

Think it's more likely they didn't have time to make another dance animation, but sure. It was clearly meant to juxtapose the status some vampires like the ventrue and toreador hold for themselves and the beast they desperately try to hide inside of themselves.

>Toreador at risk of not being a playable clan
is this the manlet uprising?

Attached: 1551073433585.png (2600x1100, 253K)

Fuck off marketing shill tranny cuck.

>antediluvian
>white
They're literal fucking jews lmao

>tfw no big tiddy goth gf talking about VtMB

Attached: G5OyCMyI_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

spooky, retard

fpbp

Toreador is going to be first clan to get revealed this thursday.

Attached: img-clans-4.jpg (1092x1477, 130K)

He's right, the combat is legit the worst part of the game but they devote entire levels to it to pad out the game length

>sewers
>sabbat hotel
>entirety last levels of the game

Check this

Toreador
Ventrue
Brujah
Banu Haqim
Malkavian

Attached: yukarifuuka.jpg (702x989, 189K)

Have you just never seen the goth dance memes? This is how ravers "danced" in the early 2000's, doubly so for the goth ones. The ballroom is because vampires take the finer things. Don't be a brainlet user.

Toreador are the least likely risk of being cut. Brujah, Toreador, Ventrue, and Tremere are basically confirmed by the placeholder image when you click the bubbles on the website. 5th is likely Nosferatu but I'm still not 100% on it.

>interesting ARG that culminates in a cool release event
>good announcement to release window
>large amounts of the original team returning
>free clans post release
If it wasnt for the special edition bullshit I'd say Paradox was making a reverse heel turn

>3 hours late
You guys lost some steam there?

>wot? There isn't even any gameplay or in-engine footage
Yes there is, the guy is using the bat ability and it literally has the same art and animation look as bioshock
>thinblood have always been their own thing. They had exclusive disciplines, far as I know
Yeah thinbloods are their own thing but they aren't a fucking clan they're just weird byproducts of blood fuckage. They can create new disciplines but not every thinblood gets these disciplines nor is it a special trait known only to them, so not a fucking clan
>What in the name of fuck are you talking about. Now the SJWs are gunning for diablerie? Fuck off. Besides which, if you were to diablerie in the story, then that means that it's Mike writing it, not some stronk female dev
I'm talking about how a SJW infested game is not gonna have your character do something to gain power that literal monsters find unnerving when women cry about rape from men talking to them. These are the same people saying they have to approach Malks lightly because mental illness is super cereal guys! The only way to gain any significant power would be diablerie and since that's off the table they're gonna fuck with established lore how they see fit

Weird, I find VTMB more playable after the fan patch than Deus Ex.

Jews are white when its convenient, look at Harvey Weinstein

At rhe very least if it fails we can't say it was the fault of Paradox not trying hard enough. That thinblood intro was pretty great. It seems like they're really trying to make it into a big thing.

I mean, do you really want to risk having the Lasombra in the game, given all the ways this could go wrong? Not to mention, if they're using V5 as basis for clans and disciplines, Lasombra are getting fucked outright in Chicago By Night, first by getting Obtenebration mixed with some Necromancy, and renaming it into Oblivion, and second by having them subject themselves to the Ventrue and Camarilla.

Attached: lasombra_by_bellabergolts_dcexz6s.jpg (1666x1706, 261K)

Kind of hard to listen to anyone saying otherwise when so many complainers never even put any points on combat stats and that's why they're complaining. Game balance gets thrown off at some parts later on but I always found the gameplay itself fun for the most part.

Maybe you just didn't pay attention and sucked at playing.

I'd agree with you but looking at that webm, I might just be playing Deus Ex wrong

But vampires become progressively more pale as they age

>Maybe you just didn't pay attention and sucked at playing.
user, runescape unironically has deeper combat than vtmb.

>Yes there is, the guy is using the bat ability and it literally has the same art and animation look as bioshock
How is that gameplay or in-engine footage? And what kind of art and animation are you talking about? I've never seen the like in Bioshock
>Yeah thinbloods are their own thing but they aren't a fucking clan they're just weird byproducts of blood fuckage. They can create new disciplines but not every thinblood gets these disciplines nor is it a special trait known only to them, so not a fucking clan
That's true. Are the devs calling it a clan?
>I'm talking about how a SJW infested game is not gonna have your character do something to gain power that literal monsters find unnerving when women cry about rape from men talking to them
That's a stretch, user.
>The only way to gain any significant power would be diablerie and since that's off the table they're gonna fuck with established lore how they see fit
How is that off the table? Because you've made the decision that the faceless SJW devs don't like the diablerie of vampires? You do realize that it is Mike that decides what goes in the main story. You think he'll be fucking with the lore?

I wanna seduce people again. They better not be cut

I think that's partially just someone who knows the game in and out, and having high shooting skill.

>lilith bitchslaps Caine
>God bitchslaps Lilith 7 times harder

Attached: 1549978463294.jpg (675x688, 69K)

>that pic
wouldn't that tattoo just disappear after a nap?

I don't know where from, but one user said they were planning one surprise clan.

I really want to see VTMB go from that cult classic that everyone has heard of but not played to a strong singleplayer mainstay with a good amount of influence on the industry
Paradox improving would be icing on the cake

Tzitmisce

You're retarded

>Yes there is, the guy is using the bat ability and it literally has the same art and animation look as bioshock

Attached: 1550200269966.gif (283x283, 462K)

is this going to be another game where everyone is manipulating you, and only 1 or 2 guys are actually honest?

no u

I think Lasombra is more likely than Tzimisce

why would MC leave the key with him?
what if there really was an old ass vampire in there?

>implying "punching down" isnt from the same playbook that uses "toxic masculinity"
stop lying to yourself

Totally agree. RPGs are the future.

probably not, vicissitude just doesn't work in a video game.

Take out those 1 or 2 guys, then the answer is yes.

Attached: Screenshot_2017-03-04-21-59-18.png (1280x720, 916K)

It's fine when jrpgs do it though

Imagine unironically reading 4channels posts and taking it serious.

Attached: 56232931_847033262302106_3151572235014111232_n.jpg (451x960, 47K)

It's absolutely not

Memes aside that snuff shit leading up to the mansion was absolutely fucked.

Mello was such a faggot

IIRC, there's ways of making it stick, so long as you're not a Nosferatu. I think it might involve Tzimisce. Or maybe that's from Requiem, I genuinely can't remember right now.

yes, the press will manupulate you into thinking its art, Yea Forums will manipulate you into thinking its trash, the honest one will be your mom

>sabbat Ventrue
more of a low effort addition than a surprise

>tfw you get deleted by God in one of the bad ends

Both of the 2 detectives after L died were bad. People who say L shouldn't have died or Light should have won are retards. L should have died, and Light should have failed, but Light's destruction should have been to his own undoing and madness, not to a placeholder autistic child.

First of all, she doesn't have big tits. Second, she's ugly.

>How is that gameplay or in-engine footage? And what kind of art and animation are you talking about? I've never seen the like in Bioshock
It's literally the bee plasmid just replaced with bats, it's been a while but I'm pretty sure the hand animation it literally the exact same. People even commented when that came around as looking like bioshock. It's ingame footage because it's game play footage, can't have one without the other. Thee game is a year away if that's what it looks like now don't expect a massive upgrade for a rando studio
>That's true. Are the devs calling it a clan?
bloodlines2.com/en/thinblood
Literally the only thing under clans right now
>That's a stretch, user.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion but that's how I see it
>How is that off the table? Because you've made the decision that the faceless SJW devs don't like the diablerie of vampires? You do realize that it is Mike that decides what goes in the main story. You think he'll be fucking with the lore?
Because 15 years is damn long time and I have zero faith in this industry anymore. Most good devs and writers left a long time ago or were pushed out by these bullshit artist trying to make a buck and push agendas. Also it was co developed alongside 5th edition and uses that trash as a base so no I don't like it

im ok with this

Never trust a v*mpire.

nigga PUT SOME FUCKING EFFORT INTO YOUR BUILD

FFS

It was just a gay shoehorn to make sure the good guys win. Ignore everything after L's death like I do and the series is p good.

>WoD was always SJW shit

no it wasn't and you know that

>The original Bloodlines is full of SJW shit

no it isn't and you know that

WHY.jpg is Yea Forums so full of contrarians?

Maybe, but it's within the possibilities of what they reasonably could have meant by "surprise." Lasombra also have stealth elements if I remember correctly, so that could help fit the other 4 that are basically confirmed. Again, idk where the other user heard this. I still think Nosferatu is the most logical 5th for a stealth fit but I don't think they would labek Nosf as a "surprise"

this
putting the points on auto will fuck you up

Attached: p (6)~04~01.jpg (986x548, 206K)

>It's literally the bee plasmid just replaced with bats
First off, sending out bats as a weapon is something that was thought of before fucking Bioshock. Second off, this is just an animated trailer. There are no animations from the game in there.
>People even commented when that came around as looking like bioshock
You're the first I've seen making that parallel
>It's ingame footage because it's game play footage
Oh, you've been fucking shitposting this entire time? It's not gameplay footage. I genuinely can't tell if you don't know what gameplay or in-engine footage means, or if you're fucking with me

>Also it was co developed alongside 5th edition and uses that trash as a base so no I don't like it
That doesn't mean you'll get the same kind of writing. The fact that Rudi was a character in V5 doesn't mean anything for the game

If the game was released today, you'd call the bitch in club confession an SJW. She literally uses the word misogynistic

>near unplayable

Is that why I've beaten it like 5 times?

Play it I was in the same boat as you and it was the first game in ages I stayed up past 4am to complete

There are people that chop off their own dick as they orgasm because they enjoy it.

Use the console when you start feeling like your brain cells are being destroyed.

The first game's gameplay is serviceable enough, I don't see why anyone besides zoomer babies would complain about it. At some points I actually enjoy it, depending on what class I'm playing.

>"To reflect modern values we've had to make the decision to not let players feed on female characters or otherwise harm them*(*may not always apply to story critical characters) nor are the players allowed to "charm" them through discipline use or any other means such as wealth, authority or outdated methods of seduction"

>Lasombra also have stealth elements if I remember correctly
Are you sure? I thought they had presence dominate and some other shit just like Ventrue
I was mostly taking the piss when I was poo pooing the idea but I honestly dont think they are that different from Ventrue

whoa that's like the same thing basically

They're antagonistic with the Ventrue but I thought they had shadow powers or something.

>ignores half my points every time
>try to be reasonable and respond anyway
>I'm shitposting because you've never seen the comparison even though it's been in every thread with the webm and literally anyway the video has been posted even the source

You know what fuck you man, yeah they totally got us. Made a whole game engine just to make a 10 sec clip of bats swarming a guy for a video teaser! Clearly the real game won't look this shit! It doesn't literally say gameplay at the bottom or anything like that! What a great prank bro!

Really makes you thunk

>game tells you to put points in combat stats
>someone still tries to go 100% social
>"wtf this game sucks"
happens more often than you think

>ignores half my points every time
That's because I don't really have much to say about your other points, user
>I'm shitposting because you've never seen the comparison even though it's been in every thread with the webm and literally anyway the video has been posted even the source
user, do you even know what video you're talking about. There's NO gameplay footage yet. there is NO in-engine footage yet, aside from a couple of pictures. I have never seen anyone saying that the bat ability reminded them of the bees in Bioshock. The mere idea that sending out animals as a form of attack is somehow exclusive to Bioshock is beyond retarded, buddy. How such a trivial fucking thing could get you to actually make it a talking point is beyond my comprehension

It should tho, I want Rudi to be in the game and player to join his crusade.

y tho

The Followers of Rudi is going to be the new 5th clan

Attached: 1553227584871.png (1329x758, 261K)

youtu.be/sAYNevZMITY?t=67

>Sneak peek pre-alpha GAMEPLAY

I can't find but literally go fuck yourself

Actually, now that I think on it; What is this bat ability that you're talking about? If we're talking the animated thinblood trailer, then only telekinesis was showcased

I've realized that Rudi's great.
We call ourselves BRudis.

whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Lasombra
so their clan curse is that they have no reflection and they do have presence and dominate like I thought but they have oblivion which lets them manipulate and move through shadows
So potentially pretty stealthy

Oh, fuck, user. I hadn't seen that part of the trailer. I always turned it off before that. Sorry, dude.But, that doesn't look anything at all like the bee ability

Attached: masquerade violation.webm (638x428, 2.32M)

Feels good to be a chad malkavian

Attached: 1553298122966m.jpg (1024x416, 103K)

I want this if only so it could pave the way for promethean, changeling the dreaming and hunter being pushed forward with some god tier rpgs

That's it. I'm pulling Malkavian from the game. No more making fun of mental disabilities. Go to hell.

Yes that's what I was talking about. Most people said it looked quite bioshockesque when a better quality/sized webm of that scene popped up here and everywhere else. I wasn't trying to say bioshock invented this but it looks rather similar and the bees are the best example of this as both as swarms.

> politics and social justice will be the main focus of bloodlines 2

Beside it being a swarm of animals that stuns, it doesn't really have much in common

>politics and social justice will be the main focus of bloodlines threads

which clans/antitribu are the most based?

> schizophrenic
Why cant americans pronounce this german word correctly?

Attached: 1556654785532.png (1282x876, 1.07M)

Tremere

Nosferatu are NEET bros

Pre Carthage Brujah

Is the virgin cosplaying as doppio

>tfw played through VTMB recently
>tfw fucked up sleep schedule
>tfw 80-90% of my playthrough was played between 12am-4am with sleep deprivation anywhere from 1 day to 40 hours.
Get on my immersion level plebs

Attached: When the alimony ends.jpg (360x240, 27K)

She has relatively larger tits because she's pregnant. Also she's not that pretty but I'd say she's cute

I always love playing VtMB and Silent Hill between 4 and 6 AM or until the sun starts coming up

It's pretty hard to proper character creation with people that aren't familiar with the setting already

It's so fucking comfy.
Comfiest track
youtube.com/watch?v=Ff1DjBe3LOM

Attached: 20190427195913_1.jpg (2560x1440, 350K)

Precisely. The character creation they have now makes sense, pick a human background, appearance etc. You're thrust into the world as a newly embraced thinblood. It naturally makes sense that learning about the vampire world should come with playing the game, both for the player and his/her character. Asking for somebody to decide something that should affect the whole gameplay experience just as they enter it is terrible. If anything doing it this way opens up opportunity for more distinction between playthroughs.

based

Attached: 20190430141152_1.jpg (1920x1080, 349K)

wesp vs original patch?

Which of the following are worth playing: Final Nights, Clan Quest or Antitribu?

Attached: 1488792293259.jpg (720x960, 79K)

Final Nights and Clan Quest are pretty good. Haven't tried Antitribu.
Wesp's Basic patch if its your first try.

youtube.com/watch?v=SycUY7ANtD0

Attached: qt numba 10.jpg (333x333, 45K)

I'm only tempted to try Antitribu because they'd let me play as a Lasombra.

Attached: carmen-cornet-gratiano-de-veronese-by-ccornet-dbd6c5b.jpg (1118x1772, 232K)

is that kassandra leigh?

I loved the old selection but I hope we get more different clans.
How much in total plus the free clans do you think we will get?

Depends how well the game sells

Anyone complaining about "muh SJWs taking over Bloodlines 2" is a brainlet who didn't play the original game or the tabletop.

The original game shit all over Bush and no one gave a shit, but replace the Bush references with Trump and I guarantee everyone would cry about it being "too political"

The original game literally featured a faction with a woke Che-Guevara wannabe commie grill led by a Hispanic who lived during the Great Depression fighting against the objectively evil wealthy elite LaCroix, while Strauss is basically a non-entity and the Camarilla routinely fuck you over, and no one cared. I guarantee some brainlet is going to step in and mention Bertrand Tung giving a throwaway line or some shit to pretend that the game was "centrist" but if you actually bothered to PLAY THE GAME it's extremely obvious that it's lopsided towards the Anarchs since they regularly save your ass and help you over and over again

The original source material that Bloodlines was based on already featured a female black Muslim lesbian vampire (whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Fatima_al-Faqadi) who was so badass that the Assamites CHANGED THEIR RULES so they could allow women, and no one cared. It also didn't influence the original game, because she never showed up. But everyone complains about Rudi, even though the devs themselves say he isn't going to be in the game

There are zero good arguments for complaining about Bloodlines 2 being "SJW" it's more fake controversy generated by fake nerds who don't even play games.

Attached: 1553264148824.jpg (1028x5624, 1.38M)

only the first two and last one really count as digs

It would be rad to have Lasombra in the new one

Time to pre-order I guess, after the proper gameplay trailers.

Attached: 1543253523369.jpg (900x900, 60K)

Cool, now stop talking about it

DAMSEL DID NOTHING WRONG

Nah I am pretty hype OP. I don't preorder and I don't project my hopes and dreams on to projects. But so far it seems quite promising all things considerd. Shame it has to be the newest target of all the GGnewfags and their shitposting.
>Literally everyone involved with the first game who matters is back
No Boyarsky or Anderson user.... They kinda fucking matter.

I also agree that livestock shouldn't be held to the same expectation of moral judgement as to self conscious beings.

>tyfw Boyarsky joined Obsidian just too early to hear about the new bloodlines news
JUST
Also got betrayed by publishers again, maybe it's him that is cursed.

>tyfw Boyarsky joined Obsidian just too early to hear about the new bloodlines news
I wonder if based on the timing and the relationship Paradox had at the time with Obsidian, Boyarsky came on to work on VTMB 2 and then shit hit the fan, that is why Paradox went with "literally who?" interactive, and now two of three troika founders are making a new IP.

this bumps the thread

You would have thought considering the two companies were working together at the time on something minor that Obsidian were a more obvious choice, but it seems like Hardsuit Labs made the pitch before Paradox made a decision with how to handle the franchise, the little developer has ballooned in size since the project started.

>pre-ordered Blood Moon edition for $22
I wish real life had Torpor mechanics

Attached: sisters.webm (962x1020, 1.25M)

I guess, I just wonder if the whole Tyranny money thing pissed them off and made them consider. It does seem like Hardsuit was first, so timing doesnt make sense. Its just Obsidian is basically Troika 2.0/ Black Isle 3.0 at this point so I cant see how you wouldnt give them the game.

tourette is cute!

what, how?

Generally, when a niche turns into a major multimedia franchise, it isn't a fucking niche anymore. That's like saying JRPGs are a niche. In the US, maybe. In Japan, it's just another fucking game.

Absolute low IQ intervention

It won't sell and it will do so on 2 fronts.
The new audience they're going for doesn't actually buy or play videogames.
The old audience are pceks, they dont buy games, they pirate. Why do you think the original bombed?

>be born in a shithole
>download Steam
>go to VtMB2's page
>preorder it for $22
>???
PROFIT!
Alternatively you can try moving into one but I strongly recommend against it.

Attached: VV.webm (1022x748, 1.28M)

>Why do you think the original bombed?
Because it released the same day as HL2 and was overshadowed. Nothing to do with piracy.

Because it was a buggy mess that launched on the same day as Half Life 2?

I blame the buggy mess. Those who say the game didn't play like shit are fucking delusional.

so is the second inquisition pretty much confirmed for secondary bad guys of the game with a cammy or sabat for real baddie?

Attached: 1515270574838.jpg (424x424, 70K)

You live in a country where $22 is a week's pay.

They only bought Half-Life 2 because steam was new and not figured out yet, dummies.
And even if they didn't buy HL2 do you really think they would've bought VTMB instead of just pirating it? They are pceks.

I quit this game in the Nosferatu Warrens. Fuck that place.

How come shitholes get cheap games, but When the CAD drops, games in Canada go from $60 to $80? Not asking for $22. Just $60 CAD.

Paying power of the customer.

Because you accept that price and pay it.

What happens if I play the sequel without ever having played the original?

It's in line with the purchasing power. Our shitty currency lost 50% of its value in a year so I can't really afford anything unless the publisher adjust their prices. Whereas in Canada you get NEETbux for being a NEET.
Nothing but why the fuck you'd not play the original? It's a cult classic like HoMM3 for a reason.

Attached: 1555537106501.jpg (668x500, 268K)

lots of call backs you wont get probably

You get laughed at in the future bloodlines threads.

It's a broken piece of garbage.

Bad post, it is literally one of the best games of all time.

shitholes pirate a lot because their wages are low and their currency is weak so their companies discount games because they might as well sell at a 75% discount and make a little money as opposed to selling at full price and making no money

Why hasn't anybody patched out the sewer levels? That bug hasn't been fixed for whatever reason.

its the one game no one will blame you for noclipping though
the second half is pure hot garbage but its still pretty good

Probably nothing.
They'd be dumb to demand modern audiences to seek out and play a 20 year old non-functional game.

>he diddnt just magic his way through

Attached: tremere.png (903x1091, 827K)

Just download the unofficial patch you lazy bastard. Get its basic version and voila, you're set.
Clan Quest actually has a short questline that allows you to skip it. Go find Bertram after beating Andrei.

Attached: 1541593400731.jpg (400x400, 106K)

>It's in line with the purchasing power.
yeah but Canadian Purchasing power is tied to the CAD. When it was stronger than the USD, we still paid $60 CAD. then when it plummeted, prices came up so that it is always the same as $60 USD. Our salaries do not increase with the exchange rate. I get a slight raise to combat inflation, not a fucking 30%+dip in the currency.

You think I wouldn't play a fucking mage and absolutely shreck everyone in the endgame if I could? Tremere is the closest you get .

Attached: 1v1+me+kid+ill+wreck+you+_7280d9f5f7715078b6d00962ff176df0.jpg (400x267, 21K)

I feel you, and Capcom did something similar to that here. They went full jew and made their games cost $90, as if $60 wasn't expensive enough. I pirated both RE2 & DMC5, no regrets.

Attached: 1554647192625.jpg (600x665, 149K)

Remember to support your local chantry, neonate. The Tremere are your greatest allies.

Attached: C526xKrXEAU3kOT.jpg (1200x675, 177K)

> Being a tzimisce puppet

I know one clan that is gonna feel sorry once an ancient vampire gets bored of toying around and then "The Thing"s them all.

>mfw popping fortitude and running through the fire and smacking him to death
gangrel fun

oy vey neonate 40% on a bloodloan is a steal

Remember that scenario where Tremere Clan tried to dominate humanity and failed horribly?

I wonder how much crossover between splats there will be in this game compared to the first.

Good times. Fun times.

Doubt there's going to be much, maybe some references here and there, hopefully some side quest relating to the other splat lore.

Reminder that no one likes furgrels.

I expect hunters to be a given, werewolves a definite possibility, and others probably not

>Tzimisce
Freaky looking bitches whose fleshcrafting bows before the might of Tremere Gargolyes

I'll have fun being a chad warlock massacring my enemies in seconds. I was going through shit so fast that I didn't even get why people complained about sewers at the end.

Attached: Vandal.png (645x637, 532K)

Hunters better be in if there's a shitload of thinbloods roaming around

>The first game

everyone forgetting about this gem.

Attached: Vmrbox.jpg (958x960, 128K)

I remember at the time, picking the option that says something akin to "I won't let you have the box" thinking my character would just fucking take the key with them, not open it. I was upset.

>Malkavian Texture Pack $0.99
>Tremere Texture Pack $0.99
>Nosferatu Texture Pack $0.99
>ect
>Add all DLC to cart: $1221

>everyone forgetting
I guarantee you nobody here was even alive or born to even remember this game.

Not bad and works well with modern systems but everytime I tried to play, it felt like the game was fighting me with the controls and camera.

DUDE
CHAOS
LMAO

Too many problems to be a gem. It has some fantastic moments and atmosphere, though. Wish it was a bit more like Bloodlines and a bit less like Diablo

Wait, people are saying no Malkavians? Why would they do that?

There will be one or two references to the previous game is my guess. Nothing in the world actually changes by your actions in the first game. It's not at all essential. If anything, just read the rulebook.

Old clan Tzimisce is the thinking man's choice.

Attached: LogoBloodlineOldClanTzimisce[1].png (557x500, 41K)

Guess I'm just old

I remember being blown away by the 1GB install size

WoD absolutely always has been SJW shit. It's a roleplaying world designed for swishy Anne Rice-loving arts majors, for fuck's sake.

Nobody said no Malkavians. I think the 5th edition just fucks with them.

>not Tzimisce antitribu

What are you supposed to see here?

>old clan
>they're not actaully the old clan

Better question: What don't you see?

>Anne Rice
Didn't she put out a new vampire novel?

>installed Antitribu for the first time
>stuck at this part

Attached: 20190501010705_1.jpg (1920x1080, 343K)

Because one af the first things said was ,we need to be respectful to people with mental illnesses.

No clue what that means in game.

Oh, snap, yeah, I see it.

They spent several minutes in their reveal discussing how they now believe "portrayal of the mentally ill" was bigoted and outdated in VTMB. That should tell you something

First door in the game on my first playthrough failed to show up leaving me confused and stuck in the alleyway

Could be they'll just do insanity more tastefully.

Did YOU play the tabletop to v5?

>actually arguing right now about respecting the insane
I'm so tired of this honk honk

It means the issue will be handled maturely and they wont be charicatures like in the first game.

Huh? Why wouldn't respect the insane? I don't understand.

>playing a giovanni
literally the worst clan/bloodline in history

decided to go with Lasombra

Attached: 20190501011855_1.jpg (1920x1080, 256K)

Lads chose now.
Telekinesis, bat powers or mist powers

her outfit kinda makes her look like bloodrayne, best vampyr

Mist

Attached: img-clans-6.jpg (1092x1477, 143K)

You know how many games went for that matrix, blade etc late 90's early 2000s hype, no game made me feel that more than going after Lacroix turning vampires to ash, wiping my way through his skyscraper and that's after the game fell apart mid way, a lot of the old team are working on this with loads of new tech at their disposal, I'm pretty excited desu senpai.

The Malkavians were the best part of the game.

what the fuck

If we got non-camarilla clans
How would the diablerize even work?
Would it just be a quest to hunt down a (for example) tzimisce bishop and diablerize him?

>says someone who clearly has not worked with the insane a single day in his life
Real life psychotics are way bigger "caricatures" of crazy shit than anything you think is exaggerated for effect.

>>mfw the prosthetic limb store
Gimble was unironically the scariest part of the game for me. I know it's the end of a sidequest that lasts like 10 minutes but the idea of this seemingly friendly man who locks people in his basement and cuts their fucking limbs off is all sorts of fucked up.

Bats, duh. Dracula vibes all the way. Telekinesis maybe second playthrough. Mist sounds like it belongs to smelly nosferatu.

its a glass not a mirror, the other women are twins

Attached: Violation_of_masquerade.webm (460x258, 1.82M)

I wonder if it's possible to change the HUD because this looks just awful.
In V5 corebook it's explained that Camarilla offers thinbloods a chance to become a proper 13th gen Vampire if they prove their worth by a victim of a bloodhunt.
> A thin-blood who manages to commit diablerie on a “true” Kindred absorbs not only their power and spirit but also their lineage, turning them into a 13th generation Kindred of their victim’s clan. The Camarilla occasionally dangles this prize in front of dusk-born who show themselves capable of running the dirtiest of errands and surviving, offering up a Cainite sentenced to a Blood Hunt as sacrifice.

Attached: 20190501012342_1.jpg (1920x1080, 177K)

>Would it just be a quest to hunt down a (for example) tzimisce bishop and diablerize him?
Pretty sure thats literally what Tremere did

I always assumed that it just worked if the blood hunt was a camarilla clan.
Otherwise a thinblood knowing about diablerize could just do that to some random sabbat goon

depends on how useful mist is
If you can dissolve into mist and infiltrate virtually everywhere Ill go with that, if not then I've had a strong hankering for a good psy playthrough in an rpg thats yet to be really satisfied

>you play as a thinblood
>playing as a literal cucked vampire with no clan and shitty powers
I REALLY hope this isn't the case. Ideally you somehow (intentionally or accidentally) kill a powerful vampire a few hours in and diablerize it. Then you either pick your clan or for extra kino your clan is given to you based on your actions up to that point or they could just do the survey thing from VTMB 1

>diablerize is an actual mechanic
>theres a whole questline where you learn about it
>after completing it you can diablerize vampires to gain more power
>the first diablerized vampire changes your clan to its own

everyone's assuming that you'll track down the culprit behind the terror attack in the first act and the higherups will be impressed enough to let you diablerie him. The baddie will conveniently happen to be whichever clan the player wants to become

It depends on how much they let you work with factions other than Camarilla. Diablerie was normalized in the Sabbat before the Camarilla, and is in general less taboo in the 5th edition, so you could get it as a reward. The idea of a thin blood besting a bishop or an ewuivalent seems unlikely. My guess is either a prince or somebody else (depending on the clan/sect) will reward you with a low level vampire to diablerize. Any strong vampire's soul I think would just mentally overpower you as soon as you consume him.

>playing as a literal cucked
They literally have someone fuck their wives?

>Caine's not allowed to die permanently

Attached: after the end.png (562x247, 134K)

Do you know how to read?

whats this from?

Lorelet here
Why can't Thinblood just do that? Get a hang on info about diablerize and go on a random sabbat thugs?

diablerie is super illegal if unsanctioned, also lorewise its really unsafe because if the victim's will is stronger than yours they can just end up possessing you

Attached: unrepentent cain.png (1280x720, 746K)

I played this for the first time last month and loved it. The mines at the start were by far the lowest point of the game, everything was enjoyable from the boss onward.

Attached: vtmr.jpg (1920x1080, 237K)

Toreador better make the cut. Fuck the Tremere

I mean cucked in the sense that they're a vampire but also the shittiest and weakest kind, being unable to join a clan and having few to no powers.

Sabbat's shock troops should be just as thin blooded as you are, logically speaking. There's going to be a bigger distinction between thin bloods and full blown vampires in this game. You will likely fight against mostly thin bloods early on. Even if they let you fight vampires, if you don't logically understand diablerie it is excuse enough not to allow the player to do so.

The Sabbat has, or at least used to, rules on how and when you can diablerize someone and it was forbidden within the Camarilla. Anarchs varied with the territory, but usually they also forbid it.
Also you would be immediatly spotted by anyone with auspex.

Ending of the Crucible of God scenario of Gehenna
It's pretty fucking rad

>You will likely fight against mostly thin bloods early on.
>yfw game prologue is FFA with mass embraced thinbloods

In 20e I remember reading that the Sabbat's perspective was that if you were strong enough to diablerize somebody that naturally gives you the right to do so. If there are rules, they are of mixed opinion.

i remember playing it as a kid, it was extremely hard for me, so you go into the present at some point?

So not literally

What?

OUTTA MY WAY TREMERE FUCKING SHITS

Attached: bestantitbru.png (144x169, 14K)

What do I read after 20e

God you fags are so obsessed with age, go die grandpa.

I played it a while ago but once I got to the modern era I stopped enjoying it so much. Which sucks because it seemed to pick up even more there. Maybe I'll give it another go, one day.

>Sequels over a decade later
Literally never a reason to be hyped

Is Antitribu actually good and fun?

Just started. Can't say anything at this point.
V5 Camarilla expansion. I honestly enjoy it and like they adapted WoD into the recent developments. How the war on terror put Intelligence agencies on the edge and how they discovered Kindred accidentally while they were going after jihadist assets etc. It'll certainly put VtMB2 into perspective.

This, but ironically.
Even if the game is good people will still shit on it because "it's not Bloodline 1".

Thinblood powers literally feel as if they've taken the abilities that Kain from LoK had and split them into three different classes.

>travel by bats, use them to glide - check
>turn into the mist to bypass things like grates - check
>use telekinesis to flip switches, get items or (at higher) levels hurl people into sharp objects - check check check

I'm waiting until they'll say that Gangrels can turn into a literal wolf form and higher telekinesis levels will allow you to literally wrestle blood out of people and drink it by tk, like Kain could do as well.

You're completely full of shit and you know it, a few digs at bush, and commie character are not the same thing as not wanting to "punch down" in a game based on being an undead, blood drinking, inhuman monster. Also Strauss was awesome, and the Camarilla ending was pretty decent overall.

Wtf vampire powers are similar wtf next you're gonna tell me they don't like the sun

Based OT God

>higher telekinesis levels will allow you to literally wrestle blood out of people and drink it by tk, like Kain could do as well.
>Literally blood strike but not shit

It's another "user uses the latest insult of the week" episode

Well, in Legacy of Kain you have to damage people and bring them to a stagger state before you can do that, so I guess there's some limitation on it. Not that it makes sense since you can also easily impale grown men, often wearing plate, on wall spikes, but still.

>Thinbloods learn to fly

Because Vampire the Masquerade is a ROLEPLAYING game with good(yet very broken) mechanics. And Dungeons and Dragons has little to no fucking social mechanics in comparison and is a ROLLPLAYING game with also broken mechanics.

I'm afraid that you might be right. I'm almost 100% sure that we'll not get gangrel. Fuck this shit! Fuck this industry! Fuck I'm mad.

he likely means the wonky melee and goofy shooting mechanics

Alright, you got me.

Attached: 1547173400660.png (447x449, 244K)

Oh, to add on to this. I forgot the other half of the reason. Because DnD was a bunch of fat/lanky nerds with no social skills in a basement. WoD told them "You get to dress like a gothic slut in a socially acceptable setting"

Some Kindred with High Humanity sometimes mix blood with a bit of wine.

wow god is a dick and epic.

>I'm waiting until they'll say that Gangrels can turn into a literal wolf form
I think that's pretty normal for Gangrels, right?

Plus their Antediluvian is rumored to be in Greece and not blood raging for a Kindred that ancient. That's a extremely impressive feat.

>antitribu mod
I don't know how I'm feeling about this one lads

Attached: 20190501022514_1.jpg (1920x1080, 355K)

Caine was a jealous asshole and prideful. Literally all he had to do was repent for killing Abel and God would forgive him.

god is literally making more vampires who will kill and do worse. He is no better then caine

Only the clans are worth, rest of it is just fucking awful. Cheat and play around with the disciplines. Don't waste your time with it, it's buggy and makes you stay longer at the sewer with new enemies and puzzles.

Attached: vtm-powerlevel.png (1846x1296, 287K)

You do not question His plan, OT God does not fuck around

>tfw Toreador with Malk bf

Attached: 1479429357309.png (402x428, 174K)

Attached: 1554772998503.jpg (450x470, 85K)

Caine just have to say sorry. Hell, Caine is the one guy on earth that can actually stop all vampires, but he's too autistic to do so

Crybaby Caine introduced murder into the world. He deserves everything that happens to him.

>Toreador

Basically the most boring vanilla clan around next to Brujah, which is too bad.

>Basically the most boring vanilla clan around
>falling for Torrie plans
Their shallow ideals hide a more sinister personality which they like others to believe.

This is pretty freaky considering the Camarilla are so so very much against diablerie.

They're getting desperate for minions since two melee oriented clans left the Camirilla.

Well things have changed dramatically and Camarilla is no longer the same Camarilla, that's why one should read V5 for the lore.
I wish I had friends to play tabletop VTM with.

why does caine need to say sorry for the able thing when its god making vampires kill humans. I thought god cared about humanity not used them to fuck with caine.
just because he introduced it doesn't mean he is responsable for peoples actions. without god making vampires come back we would not have 99% of all the bad things in the world of darkness

What do you mean left the camarilla? The fuck kind of bullshit storyline is happening?

The fuck is V5 ? The last book if Vamp I saw was 20th anniversary, and despite a few flaws it was basically an amazing book. Is this trying to go the fucking Requiem route where everything is boring and lame?

The Brujah main leader killed an important Camirillia leader and took most of his clan members and the Gangrel left too. Most of V5 is shit anyways.

Oh my god, what fucking travesty is this bullcrap. But is V5 Masquerade or Requiem? This shit doesn't work, where did Bru and Gangrels go? Anarchs? Sabbat?

isnt lasombra in camarilla now?

user, open your eyes there ton of signs aside form SJW bullshit that this game will blow.

He's still right, OG VtM has a metric shit ton of SJW bullshit, but it worked well and did every facet of the story.

Masquerade. Both went Anarchs
Yes, and the wizard sect of the Muslim Vampires.

It's set in World of Darkness, just a continuation of V20 into 2018 and onwards. I don't know why it's getting the piss, I'm actually liking it.

>WoD was always SJW shit
>The original Bloodlines was made by SJWs and is full of SJW shit and it was good despite that
It was never SJW back then. They've even said the first was a male power fantasy they want to steer away from. So please don't try and rewrite history when you're wrong

>Most of England and France Kindred getting purged
>Tremere HQ bombed to oblivion with no warning
>Setties going Anarchs
>Rudi
V5 is shit. The only good thing is the new mechanics.

Is there any hope for this game?

Attached: 5f7.gif (220x227, 515K)

Thin-blood purge fucking when?!

THE SETITES WENT ANARCHS?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What's next, the Giovanies fucking go Sabbat? And the Tzimische splinter off to do their own thing again?! HAH

So fucking what faggot? It's not like shit happens with no reason, everything makes perfect sense given the context. There's a reason why Tremere and most kindred got BTFO, god I hate niggers like you who complain about shit for the sake of complaining. It's like the intelligence agencies got the wind of Kindred and Schrecknet got compromised.

The Giovannies are going to extict. You know that Clan they usurped? The survivors are haunting them down. The Tzies are going to the Middle East to fight the Antediluvians.

Fuck it's been years since I played table top vamp. But they usurped the clan of necros that are now with the Sabbat right? I liked the Gios and the Setites, big clans outside of the political spheres of the big 3. But now that they avoided Gehenna and continued the story in the 21st century, things are bound to get weird.

The problem here is that everything is happening at the same time, too big, too fast for a society of lethargic monsters in which change is the slowest thing around.

First game was shit after Downtown. I doubt sequel will be as good as Santa Monica. On the other hand I don't think it will be as bad as first game after Downtown.

That's because that there was the time where the studio was running into problems.

Last but not least for Toreadors.

Shit went down and they sought shelter first in Camarilla but an extremely paranoid Camarilla in V5 naturally rejected them. The ones in Europe & USA sought refuge in the anarch movement afterwards, independence became too costly after the Second Inquisition had started to hunt kindred left & right.

All of the shit in thread here is strange, I feel conflicted to find some things in V5 be interesting, but also too dumb.