What's the best GBA game?

What's the best GBA game?

Attached: ce8.png (621x702, 56K)

Phoenix Wright 1

Attached: 1525870401138.png (220x220, 126K)

Golden Sun Series
MM Battle Network Series
Advanced Wars Series
MM Zero Series
Fire Emblem Series

Some other series I havent played/cant remember

advance wars

both very based

the goat

Attached: 1548097487523.jpg (800x791, 221K)

Kirby and the amazing mirror

I agree with all of these except Golden Sun, those games are not very good.

Underrated GBA games?

Attached: 61uzhWRBmYL._SX342_.jpg (342x342, 40K)

>MM Battle Network Series
>Advanced Wars Series

Wholehearted endorsement of these from me.

Boktai: The Sun Is in Your Hand was pretty nifty but if you don't have a working cart/GBA it's kinda pointless I suppose. Neat gimmick though.

And I guess I'm legally obligated to mention Pokemon Ruby/Saphire/Emerald and LeafGreen/FireRed.

Attached: boktai2solarboydjango-01.jpg (1024x768, 185K)

>Golden Sun, those games are not very good.

Attached: 74b.jpg (2048x2048, 857K)

Mario and Luigi: Super Star Saga

It's hit or miss for some, and it was Babby's first JRPG.
At the time, It was this and Breath of Fire.

Zero Mission fucking sucks, the movement is ASS dude. Fuck that game. Fusion has its own style and whatever but the movement in that game is FANTASTIC. I love how she feels like a ninja.

Warioland 4

You got it all wrong. In fusion, she feels so floaty. In zero, she feels like she actually has weight to her.

Good news, it wasn't that popular, so pic unrelated. Have you actually played these games? The plot is 50% holes/50% padding.

That is something I agree with, now that you mention it I think if the game had ledge grabs I wouldn't be so grumpy about it. I guess I overreacted. But still, I want my ledge grabs. user WAN HIS LED GRAB!!1

Lurk more.

Attached: 1373588588510s.jpg (237x250, 10K)

Like every JRPG ever made. For a gba game, Golden Sun was pretty decent. And using your powers to interact with the world and dungeons was actually fun and better what many jrpgs did and still do - nothing.

The dungeons were nothing but frustrating mazes with random encounters. And the powers were equally frustrating because you had only two quickcast slots, and many puzzles required multiple trips to menus to cast, every single time.

Demonstrate me to be incorrect

Attached: 249119-summon-night-swordcraft-story-game-boy-advance-front-cover.jpg (800x798, 171K)

This and sonic battle

>GBA thread without the AoSfag
Glad to see an improvement, keep up the good work Yea Forums.

>mazes with random encounters
Have you ever played a retro jrpg? That what 90% of the genre is. What did you want, the later Final Fantasies' linear hallways with no depth?
>only two quickcast slots
Exactly how many buttons do you think the GBA had? I'm sure Golden Sun would have been better if it was developed for the PS1 or something, but as a hand held its excellent. Better than the competition at the time.

The game was fun but the writing is terrible.
Anyone that unironically liked that pink waifu summon is a literal faggot and deserves to be gassed, I got her by just answering honestly and had to restart because I couldn't handle how she was written.
The only viable option is going for the demon dude that used to be your Dad's summon

>Anyone that unironically liked that pink waifu summon is a literal faggot and deserves to be gassed,
>I got her by just answering honestly

lol homo

I was like 12, that doesn't change the fact that the character is fucking obnoxious in the worst way.
That kind of shit is why no one respects anime or weebs.

Unironically FE6.

>I was like 12
So you knew you were gay from an early age?

circle of the moon
zero mission

Are you actually mad that I'm calling that character shit?
Do you unironically enjoy writing like that?

Absolutely based user, god I miss these games.
They weren't perfect but I loved the aesthetics and stealth elements. Shame Lunar Knights thought it was a good idea to throw the latter of those out the window.

>Shame Lunar Knights thought it was a good idea to throw the latter of those out the window.
Lunar Knights threw literally everything good about the games out the window, the GBA trilogy are some of the most underrated games I've ever played and 2 is still one of my favourites ever, but Lunar Knights fucking sucked.

You admitted you got her naturally and then adamantly stated she is gay shit for fags, my man.
That's some deep seeded issues you got there.

Did you even play the game? The questions are pretty ambiguous shit, like "Why do you want to make weapons? MONEY, POWER, FAME"

Dropped this shit when I noticed the enemies could see through the fog of war. That was some bullshit.

Agree with whoever called out Golden Sun. That game is overrated as fuck.

Golden Sun 1+2
Summon Night Swordcraft story 1+2
Harvest Moon FOMT
Legacy of Goku 2 and Buu's Fury
Pokemon Emerald
Riviera the Promised Land

I guess they never miss, huh?

Hamstring Ham-Ham Heartbreak

Lunar Knights more or less kept the same spritework, music, and artwork (though that last one is a little babyfied).
Still, yeah. They pretty much threw out what made the original games great. It's an okay game because it still sort of has the soul of the originals, but everything else was bastardized.

3rd game translation when?

>unrelated retard wojak
for what fucking purpose? can't you people post literally anything else?
also pokemon mystery dungeon red rescue team, despite having the worse version of the soundtrack.

Is metal slug advance good?

Warioware. Both of them.

I always come back to these games. Too much fun

Attached: GBA 3x3.jpg (810x802, 339K)

You get the Power Grip fairly early on in Zero Mission. It's kind of stupid that you need an upgrade to fucking grab ledges, but it's there.

Either FFTA or Aria of Sorrow.

Pokemon pinball ruby and sapphire is my shit. I could play it endlessly

honk honk, move over faggots it's the most underrated game of all time coming through

Attached: drillfu.jpg (269x266, 46K)

Both two of the best in the series, but Twisted edges out imo.
Warioware is made for gimmick controls, and the vibration in that cart was god tier. Playing the twist games in Gold really shows how much that added.

Haven't played MMBN, but 9/10 taste.
Only a 9 because Aria of Sorrow is way better than Circle of the Moon, even if it is a little easy.

>Riviera the Promised Land
I bought this awhile back but never really got into it. I love the aesthetic of the Dept. Heaven games but Knights in the Nightmare was the only one to really pull me in. Maybe I should give this another shot some time.

Pitfall: Lost Expedition

Why do brainlets assume any opinion is an attempt at gaining clout of some sort? Is it because they only base decision making off popular thought?

Wario Land 4

It's normalfags. They don't like having to think for themselves so they assume everyone who disagrees with their social groups decisions on what's good and bad is just a contrarian.

I prefer CotM as Castlevania needs to have some teeth, and jump weight, to it to feel right. Also CotM was my first game the entire franchise and I'm a nostalgia whore

It's not the best Medarot game.

There's no map for the mazes, and you couldn't see much on the scree. and I remember sending up turning around many times because a random encounter threw me off.

And don't blame the GBA, blame the stupid magic system that forces you to switch between a lot of spells you only need for one dungeon.

It LOOKS great, but the game itself is hot garbage.