HALO INFINITE

What is the first thing they will show?

Attached: abc40661-c83e-478a-a5e6-c54f6cf9fb46.jpg (1350x759, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=txuWGoZF3ew
youtube.com/watch?v=xFPg8jC3eEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=L5ksyOKHlGo
youtube.com/watch?v=4WfToGjk2_A
halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/mcc-development-update-april-2019
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

eSports

The exploreable open area with interest points marked on your HUD.

I hope they realize esports is a dead market.

Halo reach beta

pffff wouldnt that be something

Master Chief dying

Attached: 1551738336496.jpg (793x786, 54K)

Master chief dies and you have to play as his brother mister chef.

Cortana's feet

sprint.

1st mission of the campaign & splitscreen

Sgt Johnson advertising himself as a pre-order bonus for their p2w mode Warzone. Available through pre-ordering at participating retailers.

>splitscreen and green fields is all 343 has too do to meet the expectations of halofags
343 have is too easy.

Naked playable elites

Attached: .png (1200x1200, 1.8M)

We've had none of those for so long

Master Chief and campaign gameplay to give a taste of the game's story.

That's no longer on the cards, Chief is the main character for mainline Halo games from now on.

Human x Elite romance options

Master Chief being revealed for Smash Ultimate.

Master Chief doing some fighting then revealing Arbiter as his coop partner, as the way it should be.

The spartan in the teaser is not master chief, it is a black female (not joking). The game is set in the distant future with new characters. They are on a halo ring for a training mission based on the exploits of master chief.

I am literally an insider and microsoft can't stop me

Give me some real proof, what happens to Arbiter? Blue team? Locke? Atriox?

Attached: 1541112623496.png (1233x957, 206K)

ARBITER, YOU SON OF A BITCH

youtube.com/watch?v=txuWGoZF3ew

They already showed something

A pre rendered cutscene

but what shitty pun will Nintendo choose oh the limited possibilities

I'm fucking done if this fucking game has sprint in it.

Attached: 1547280245263.webm (1280x720, 2.44M)

strong female warrior lecturing us about feminsim and diversity while making out with a black guy

Master Chief vetos Snowbound

Well you're not far from truth

Attached: 1554422244616.jpg (500x666, 130K)

>master chief dies
>no... there is one more... captain king

Its a booming market because normies like stuff they can never achieve

So what you're saying makes no sense

Literally a stupid fucking comparison.

Those maps aren't the same across Halo 3 and 5. The variant from 5 is larger and thus takes longer to get across at the standard walking speed.

they're larger because of sprint you stupid fucking nigger

??????????

This fucking shill.

Attached: 1529169873537.png (686x689, 80K)

Cortana trying to kidnap chief again

Attached: 1552482383191.jpg (273x356, 26K)

Arbiter won't even be in the game.

Nice bait, it's already confirmed to be the Master Chief, fuck off you fucking discord tranny bitch.

None are in the game, Atriox will be in Halo Wars 3.

>Arbiter won't even be in the game.
Source?

Halo Bad Blood and IMDB.

Normies dont take vidya seriously anymore, most of them just watch streamers play games.
I think they realized games are just supposed to be games, not some tryhard sport.

They killed Arby. Assholes

human on elite sexing mission

there is not one competitive esport fps game that's alive and kicking.

>Halo Bad Blood
But Arbiter lives in that book?
>IMBD
The fact you are using this as a source is fucking laughable.

Arbiter lives in that book.

>tfw no sgt Johnson dedicated game

Missus Chief, I hope. We've had enough presumably straight space dudes in Halo.

The old layouts were based around a constant movement speed, where as adding sprint meant having to place things farther away.
Worse so made things more barren from cover to cover, and you can't shoot while sprinting.
So you get caught out in the open because of sprinting, can't try to shoot back or you're stuck out in the open at slow walking speed with cover too far spaced out.

halo battle royale with pizza skins

Attached: 1546711506042s.jpg (16x16, 725)

Master Chiefs dickpic (sent to Cortana in a cutscene)

Speaking of Atriox I feel like they made him too strong in the story

Arbiter is stuck on Sanghelios dealing with the Created junk there, Arbiter's voice actor is doing something else. He's not dead but he's busy keeping his people safe on his world, I swear all you Arbiterfags do is bitch. Be happy he's still alive, mad that he won't be in Infinite don't buy it or play it, he isn't Halo and never was.

I agree

What? I never said I was mad, I was only wondering if he was going to be in it or not, if he's not in it then at the very least bring back playable elites.

I don't know about that either if Spartan Abilities return but they may rework them because of PC.

battle royale

as long as it's human female and elite male.

>The comparsion is flawed
- It's only comparing a single map
- It's only comparing a single route along that map
- It's not utlisizng slide, thrust
- As a result, For all we know, on average, 5's maps can still be traversed faster, other routes in the same map could be faster, or THAT route could still be faster if using the other abilities at the same time

>It's not accounting for other elements that determines game speed
- The base, nonsprint movement speed is still faster then in past games even if the maps are larger, which matters for things like target trackibng
- 5's animations are faster
- 5's killtimes are faster
- As such, more interactions and inputs cani occur over a given amount of time, which is the actual most important part in determining game speed
- Furthermore, due to the larger maps and higher base movement, more interactions and inputs can occur over a given % of maps space

>It's not even clear that the thing being alleged is a bad thing
- Why is a longer map traversal rate inherently a negative?
- Why is not having access to being able to shoot at all times inherently a negative? You already can';t shoot after meleeing., there's a delay, even after the animation ends. Is this not comparable?

----------------------

In short, if you want to actually approach it logically and have a real conversation about sprint, you, fucking firstly, need to actuall verify the claim it makes traversing the map take longer is true, a sample size of 1 route on 1 map doesn't cut it, and secondly, you need to consider and question if that one element that the game is slower as a result if it's true really outwighs all the other ways the game is faster, ESPECIALLY the ways that it's faster as a direct result of sprint itself, not just the faster killtimes and animatuions, and thirdly, need to ask EVEN IF DOES OUTWIEGH THAT, if that's even inherently a bad thing

>The old layouts were based around a constant movement speed, where as adding sprint meant having to place things farther away
You say this as if H5 artifficially enlarged every single older/remade map when in reality you have nothing to back this up other than this single specific map (Heretic), which was already small as fuck in comparison to the other H3 maps. This specific map had a more CQC/clausthrophobic design in mind, which is a playstyle that wasn't actually intended for either the other maps in H3 or the remake in H5.

>Generalkidd
Literally one of the best channels on Youtube

Just Master Chief, Cortana, and a new AI, feels good.

Fuck off.

>moving the goalposts this much

I watched his video on which game has the best Spartans, why do Halo 4 Spartans feel faster than Reach's even Master Chief in the campaign feels faster?

>No Arbiter
>No Grunt companion
>No Johnson son
Feels bad... feels very bad.

But that's a good thing though.

OH MY GOD THE WALKING SPEED IS SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT THIS COMPLETELY RUINS EVERYTHING EVEN THOUGH I LITERALLY NEVER NOTICED IT MYSELF IN GAMEPLAY BECAUSE IT IS SO MINOR AND INCONSEQUENTIAL

Attached: brainlet.jpg (558x614, 18K)

>you have nothing to back this up other than this single specific map (Heretic)
Every map in the game backs this up. It's called units per second which is how speed was measured between the original Halos as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=xFPg8jC3eEQ

Stop being asshurt and just accept that Halo 5's maps are elongated. YOU don't have to stop liking Halo 5 because of it, it's just a demonstration of why many people don't.

Eh, I feel like he takes like a billion years just to explain a simple concept. E.g. his weapon comparison videos spend like 2 minutes each on each game's stats, when you could very easily just combine all those stats into a table, and then talk about them as much as you want. It's just infuriating.

I do watch his videos about cool glitches sometimes. But yeah. The lack of a simple table in his weapon comparison videos just annoys me. Those videos are way longer than they need to be and it's just fucking tedious.

>gaylo reach around marines

Attached: 8e82.gif (401x260, 3.06M)

this is the cuckiest shit

Not the guy you were replying to, but I just want to comment on this:
>YOU don't have to stop liking Halo 5 because of it, it's just a demonstration of why many people don't.
To me, it just seems like people pick any reason they can find to dislike the new Halo games. "OH MY GOD IT'S DIFFERENT, OH MY GOD THEY CHANGED X, OH MY GOD". Yeah, Bungie changed Halo with every single game too. That video you just posted shows how they slowed down walking in Halo 3, and then again in Reach. There are, of course, tons of changes Bungie made.

Personally, I think 4 and 5 are really good games, and they're exactly what I want - Halo brought up to date. I really do think it is completely asinine to say "OH MY GOD THEY'RE NOT THE SAME AS HALO 2 AND 3". Halo 2 made tons of changes itself which, at the time, were jarring. And let's remember many people complained about the changes in Halo 2 - mainly the lack of assault rifle and playing half the campaign as someone who isn't Chief.

If I saw someone making a sensible argument about certain facets of the new games that they liked, and certain facets they didn't like, and with good reasoning, then I might pay attention to it; but instead it seems like there's a circlejerk of "NEW THING BAD, OLD THING GOOD", and I just find it asinine.

Uncut Elite dick coated in smegma

Attached: Halo.jpg (2753x1044, 803K)

CSGO
OVERWATCH

how is imagining you're being fucked by a female elite any more cucked than imagining you're the elite

You simplify their (fairly long) arguments down to OLD GOOD NEW BAD because you refuse to open yourself to their perspective. I can give you completely isolated reasons as to why I fucking dropped Halo and Halo 5, because I've written two essays, and you wouldn't read it. You would simplify it like you do here.

I wonder will Drones join Cortana? Chances are I can see Jackals and Elites joining her, Grunts are already on her side, and Hunters would just follow Elites. Prophets will probably join so their race could grow again and for better health, Brute probably won't join because of the Banished meaning Cortana will try to wipe them out like the Flood are doing.

Yeah you're probably right to be honest. Because I already know that I like the new games and I already know that the reasons you come up with will be completely asinine and trivial.

lmao what

>Yeah because I'm right you're wrong
Tell me why you even attempt to argue based on logic when you lack any

IIRC the prophet population was demolished after high charity fell, after the great schism the few prophets left took the engineers and fucked off.

Actually, H5 has the fastest base movement speed:
youtube.com/watch?v=L5ksyOKHlGo

God I hope this art is what the game is gonna be like.
What really blew me away from all the other shooters at the time was that it was a scenic shooter. I will never forget climbing out of the escape pod for the first time the surrounding were amazing for the age. Not only that but they got something right with the covenant drops ships. You could go to a new part of the map and it'd be an empty scene, maybe interact with the marines if you were lucky and then enemies would suddenly drop in. They gave to time to enjoy the moment and the landscape rather then turning a corner just to find more enemies. It was nice, it was good, and its what we lost over the years. I don't think I've seen a shooter do it so well since.

Attached: 1457695029367.jpg (710x888, 177K)

Cortana mentions them in Halo 5 meaning she knows where they are, so they need to join her or die.

I'm just going to put and say it
They are replacing Master Chief with a Strong Women of Color.
Digits confirm

Attached: 1555661006385.png (680x680, 191K)

Does it really matter if the movement is 1% faster when all of the maps are twice as big as usual?

Not him but why does Halo 4 feel faster than Reach?

No shit, it would have to be, just to feel like you're moving at all because Spartans are half the scale.

All the assets, environments and Forge pieces are roughly double the size they should be compared to the player. Go see for yourself. Load up Escape from A.R.C or Battle of Noctus and stand on the road or next to a car, any type of vehicle really. You're fucking child-sized compared to the driver door.

Forge too. You are much shorter than all the car props, they didn't even bother scaling them down to match the player's new smaller size.

Nope, tranny

Because it is.

Jesus fucking Christ, just how shit is Reach?

An ancient evil awakening

Shit.

CE has the biggest maps in the series, what's your point?

Classic deflection.

I knew Halo 4 and 5 were fast, they always felt fast when I played them, it reminded me of Halo 1-3's gameplay, the movement speed being so slow in Reach is what made it unplayable for me.

Gonna break up the you's between your dumb ass and the dumb bitch you are talking two. Some fuckers drive a car because they want it quick and others hike a mountain because its slow. Wanna drive a car up a mountain play anthem. Wanna do the hike play Halo? Just want to drive a car? play Call of Duty or overwatch or some shit.

based brapfag

flood teaser at the end of the trailer

Not misses chief?

didn't play Halo 5 because after 4 I knew it'd be shit. Read the summery.
>Based off a human brain so good enough!
>That man is coastguard! give him the nuke codes.

>Gonna break up the you's between your dumb ass and the dumb bitch you are talking two
You can eat my ass lol

What I mean is that the vast majority of posts or rants that I see on the internet whining about 343's games are full of things that I think are inconsequential, or that I think are actually good. A lot of the time people will say that X feature is "not Halo" as their reason for why they don't like it (so their criterion for evaluation is not whether they think a feature is good or not, but simply whether it belongs in their minutely narrow and complete arbitrary definition of what "Halo" should be). One big reason why I think this reasoning is unconvincing is because, like I said in an earlier post, Halo was changed many times by Bungie themselves. If we're going to say "sprinting isn't Halo" (which I always find very ironic because the people saying this are often the ones who also claim that Bungie's games were flawless and 343's are terrible, when of course sprinting was introduced by Bungie in Halo Reach) then we may as well say "destructible vehicles aren't Halo, the Covenant Carbine isn't Halo, Brutes aren't Halo, the Brute Shot isn't Halo, the SMG isn't Halo, the Beam Rifle isn't Halo, dual-wielding isn't Halo, usable energy shields aren't Halo", etc. But then there is also the allegation of "Halo 4 just copies ideas from other games!", which I also think is poor reasoning, because Halo CE copied ideas from shooters before it as well. GoldenEye 007 pioneered FPS games on consoles; it also pioneered 4-way split-screen multiplayer on a console. Wikipedia also says how it pioneered "atmospheric single-player missions" and "stealth elements", both of which are present in Halo. Again - surely features should be evaluated on their strength, not on whether they appeared in another game or not. Games copy ideas from other games all the time; that's how games as a whole move forward.

So yeah, these are generally the "arguments" I see and those are the reasons why I think their reasoning is unsound.

>flood teaser at the end of the trailer
Flood are basically dead as of HW2. Banished managed to abort the new proto-Gravemind before it could be born.

flood are never dead though, they can write the flood back in whenever they want

Yeah, but considering the Gravemind is dead and there's nothing else shown to be controlling them, it's unlikely they would pop up again somewhere else.

Just suck it

Attached: Suck my dick.png (1502x880, 48K)

No, they didn't one of the Phoenix Logs shows them getting their asses kicked.
youtube.com/watch?v=4WfToGjk2_A

Perhaps I should have said explicitly: my point about destructible vehicles, the Covenant Carbine etc. is that they all appeared in Halo 2. They weren't in the original Halo game. So that's why I'm saying that, if you're going to say "sprinting isn't Halo because it wasn't in every single Halo game before it", then we may as well say that everything that wasn't originally in Halo CE is "not Halo". We may as well say that equipment in Halo 3 is "not Halo" and we can whine about how it's such a terrible addition and how it completely ruins the game blah blah blah.

battle royale mode

Why are you attacking an argument I've never made though

How is not having Arbiter a good thing? Arbiter was based in halo 2 and 3.

Was that before or after the DLC? The end of the DLC kinda points to them having stomped out much of the threat before the Flood could build up the needed momentum to be unstoppable, with the two new guys pretty much put on clean-up duty.

Don't know

Because the plot can finally stay focused for once.

>Plot
>Focused
The plot was focused in halo 2 and 3 I laugh at you thinking it will be focused in infinite.

Perhaps it was unfair of me to assume that you would employ these arguments, but like I say, I see them in pretty much every anti-343 post / comment / rant I've seen, so just by inductive reasoning, that's why I assume most anti-343 posts will employ those arguments.

What would your arguments be then?

Yeah I think the Arbiter is a great addition. I replayed Halo 2 recently and I think the story is much more interesting for having him as well. In fact I think his side of the story may be more interesting than Chief's in that game. In 3 he doesn't really do much, but it's cool that he's in it at all, I guess.

Halo 2 was a mess, Halo 1 was simple and to the point, Halo 3 starts off with some small problems but then gets over it.

I think I prefer Halo 2 to Halo CE. The story is more interesting, I think. And the gameplay is more fun too. The addition of ranged weapons other than the sniper rifle (DMR, Carbine, Beam Rifle) is very welcome I think. It's definitely a gap in the arsenal of Halo CE.

I guess CE's story is actually pretty good. I think perhaps my view is clouded by the fact that I've been playing these games on legendary for the first time recently. I completed 3 and 2, and they were really fun (2 was challenging at first but I got accustomed to it). I've now just started CE on legendary and it feels really dull and boring. Perhaps this is partly due to the lack of ranged weapons (which are very useful on legendary), and perhaps also because charged plasma pistol shots don't home in as well on CE as they do on 2 (and of course this is essential for the "noob combo").

When playing on Normal, CE is a pretty cool game though.

MCC DEVELOPMENT UPDATE - APRIL 2019

halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/mcc-development-update-april-2019

Attached: ha10.jpg (229x220, 6K)

This is going to be Far Cry with a Halo skin.

I'm totally cool with that.

>CSGO
Virtually no exposure outside of the relatively small competitive CSGO community. Probably the biggest esport shooter currently out though.
>OVERWATCH
Propped up by all the money Bliz is pouring into it, and the fact that they bribe OW players to watch with free lootboxes

you know a battle royal game that takes place on a ringworld sounds kinda cool

Based

Attached: The King.png (800x750, 403K)

I feel that way too, but that's because I'm not part of the esport community anymore. In reality the prize pools are getting bigger each year.

And yet they've been unable to deliver that since their inception

But what will the Elites look like this time?

mega cuck

>Relatively small competitive CSGO community
>CSGO Majors consistently break Twitch viewership records

Better than 4 and 5 since they fired the retard who JUST'd them

Warzone comes back and mirrors fortnites 50v50 mode

AHEM. FUCK REACHFAGS AND FUCK NIGGERS.

This

Hopefully sexy

Attached: .png (2346x1746, 3.29M)

But how? This is a serious question, user, you're taking valuable (You)s.

They're going to reveal that all the human models beneath the armor have been done in an anime style and Chief has become a cute anime girl under his armor.

Attached: Halo Infinite - E3 2018 - Announce Trailer.mp4_snapshot_01.32_[2018.06.10_22.19.05].jpg (1280x720, 281K)