Triggers the fuck out of Nincels, Snoys, Smashfags, normies, mainlinefags, P1-4fags

>Triggers the fuck out of Nincels, Snoys, Smashfags, normies, mainlinefags, P1-4fags
>Cucks waifufags and mommyfags by dicking their girls
>BTFOs DMCcucks by keeping Dante out of Smash
>Literally no sound arguments against his inclusion
>And he's top tier

How the FUCK did they do it bros?

Attached: Mask_transform.gif (500x281, 1.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2018/01/job-listing-suggests-atlus-developing-ps4-high-end-action-game
youtube.com/watch?v=Gkm_RqsvcY8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How did he trigger Sonyfags?

Because they have to accept that this niche weebshit JRPG is a stronger system seller than God of Onions and every Naughty Dog movie combined.

lol what? P5 is still sony exclusive regardless.

Yes and now with an updated version of the game coming they'll have to admit that their liberal overlords can't compete with the power of based Japan.

and? it still contributes to the 96 million sold and counting.

The people getting triggered are Snoyfags, not idorts. People with loyalty to Sony hate Jap games and Persona especially. Haven't you seen the Kasumi outrage?

what are you smoking?

holy fuck do you know how retarded you sound

Are you living under a rock? Sonyfags don't like Japanese games. Why do you think they want them censored but won't touch Western games? They only want their AAA cinematic movies.

can someone translate this smash schizo rant to plain english please

wada fag this faggot even try to say?

>BTFOs DMCfags

Obsessed

I'm currently emulating P5. Atlus and Sony can sugg my chubby.

>something something snoy
>something something sony doesn't deserve persona
I'm guessing he's still angry about the P5S reveal

eh they're always triggered over something

I already explained it to you illiterate fucks, but you just keep plugging your ears and screaming to keep the bad man out. Sony has been censoring Japanese games because they know nobody is buying their shitty movies. But not even that is enough to stop the juggernaut that is Persona.
Keep crying it won't get your irrelevant Bayonetta ripoff into Smash.

not an argument

It's funny because nintendo is literally the only reason persona 5 warriors exists

Yep, enjoy your scraps Nincels.

>People with loyalty to Sony hate Jap games and Persona especially.
people with loyalty to sony are actually buying and playing persona - not refusing to play it unless it gets ported to their bing bing toy.

He's literally the most beta Persona protag though. He gets beaten up by little girls.

Kawacummy!

Attached: IMG_3508.png (1000x1005, 548K)

By being in Smash. Now they have to buy a Switch.

>Sonyfags don't like Japanese games.
if sonychads don't like japanese games, then nintendofags must despise them.

Attached: weebsales.png (1612x744, 298K)

Barry is that you?

gematsu.com/2018/01/job-listing-suggests-atlus-developing-ps4-high-end-action-game
nope. this game was already being developed for the PS4. it got ported to the switch at the last second

now post breath of the wild sales

But it's easily emulated on PC. Not Royal, but vanilla P5. They got extremely butthurt and we're seething over that when P5 came out

>implying I care about a party game
>P5 and it's spin offs are all on PS4

>But it's easily emulated on PC.
so are botw and mario odyssey.

>Literally no sound arguments against his inclusion
Let's not get carried away. I love P5 and Joker as a character, but he's still insanely out of place. Not to mention, he should have had a bunch of classic Personae like Jack Frost and shit representing SMT/Persona as a whole

No, good luck playing mario odyssey on PC.

>And he's top tier
No?
He's really bad.

Attached: 1528331731516.gif (230x230, 1.54M)

so this is the power of 3rd world poorfaggotry and illiteracy...wow....

>>And he's top tier
except he isnt

>irrelevant Bayonetta ripoff
I know you're baiting, but

Attached: spoken like a true retard.png (157x196, 63K)

literally git gud

He is actually ass. Completely awful without Arsene, and even with Arsene he's just barely competent.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gkm_RqsvcY8

>sonyroach are fine with sub 30 fps
figures.

That's not the case at all. Persona 5 has shipped fewer than 3 million copies worldwide including digital sales. And it isn't just weeb games that sell this "little", as Bloodborne didn't do much better and it came out back when the PS4 didn't have a single good exclusive. Cinematic western games sell much better.

>being emulated on a pc
>sonyroaches
talk about being obsessed

>That frame rate.
What the fuck are you doing.

he is mid tier, not good, you can win casual matches if you are good enough, but you will lose if you are playing with joker against someone with similar skill levels than you.

switchfags are fine with sub 20 fps. what's your point?

Attached: 1546574394733.png (1023x654, 759K)

>tierlist retards actually believe this kind of shit

he's obsessing over a fictional character and not even his own game
same happened with bayonetta

this game isnt even out

I'm sure Snoynegroids are really mad at that free advertising Jewtando gave for a PS4 game.

???

Attached: idontgetit.png (257x325, 50K)

>trying so hard to bait
>can't read info on frame data, speed, and knockback on the database.

I know you are baiting, but I'm free right now and have nothing else to do, so yes, stay mad please.

Both of those games sold much more copies, and judging from the way Nintendies constantly beg for P5 and cry it obviously isn't a system seller.

>Cucks waifufags and mommyfags by dicking their girls
If it was Yu Maziodynedick, maybe. Potter can't double dip.

Joker is just Shiek with a brief buff to have the power of a heavyweight. I'm glad that the DLC so far hasn't been a pay2win deal

fuck me why is she so cute user?

>free advertising
correction: advertising that nintendo fanboys have to pay extra for.

Attached: 1537928443833.jpg (638x599, 68K)

You know only Sega is the only one winning with all these news about their franchise right?

By making a fantastic game

Sega is a cuck.

They own it user. Stay mad.

Attached: IMG_3525.png (792x667, 269K)

You do know that it is common for PS version to have a huge launch sale, while the Switch last longer right?

Aw you made her autistic

based

OP, I love P5 and I'm glad joker is in smash, but this thread is just pathetic.

Attached: 1555138821254.jpg (388x402, 266K)