Seriously though, what is wrong with the gaming media? Why can't they leave politics out of it?

Seriously though, what is wrong with the gaming media? Why can't they leave politics out of it?

Attached: 1556500758564.jpg (3630x5506, 3.48M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7FD-uwu847Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>reading all that shit

well that's what they want you to do

Jen girl is cute
I want to rape her.

Leftists chose games as their political main platform for apparent easy wins, which they’re really losing at, they all just stem from the same sites with the same delusional people like RetardEra and Kotaku.

>Gaming journalism
The very idea of it sounds silly in the first place.

is there another group of people that make so little and have such little talent and ability yet have this retarded level of elitism and smugness? they seem bitter at their own failures so they want all gamers to be miserable as they are.

>Promise to ride me as much as you ride your bike

Attached: 385.jpg (317x267, 22K)

Ampharos

Attached: Ampharos 6.png (270x301, 102K)

>how's the gameplay?
>WHY ARE ALL THE ZOMBIES WHITE?!?!

Attached: days_gone_white_freakers.png (907x943, 812K)

youtu.be/7FD-uwu847Q
Reminder that these are the people telling you how good a game is

>race race race sexuality sexuality race
You anglos are way too obsessed over meaningless shit. It's a nation-wide mental disease.

>Freakers
is that seriously what they call zombies? I remember someone doing a greentext about it but I thought he was just being hyperbolic. out of all the names why would you pick Freaker?

These are liberal arts majors that couldn't hack it in big boy journalism, so they were forced into a medium they didn't give two shits about. As a result they're forcing their perspectives and trying to tailor it to their tastes.

There's a reason you don't see these people working for large media corporations.

>"straight people bad straight people bad white people bad straight people bad"
>give it back to them
>"WHAT THE FUCK WHY ARE WE TARGETED!???"

I literally bought this game out of spite for game jurnos
honestly im like 6 or so hours in so far and it doesn't seem that bad but its no masterpiece

No wonder they're pushing for mandatory easy mode for all games

>Horizon Zero Dawn is the same exact boring formula with a female lead
>"Wow such strong woman! 10 out of 10 fuck the patriarchy truly a masterpiece!"

This is why literally nobody cares about reviews anymore.

Attached: (you).jpg (1200x800, 162K)

there was some shit that they aren't actually zombies (like the walking dead) but still humans that are just reverted to their most primal form so they act like wild animals

They're all libshits who can't get a job at real news papers so they review video games and pretend it carries any prestige
They're the most pathetic people on the internet desu

What is even wrong with the statement 'ride me a s much as your bike'? Are women not allowed to like sex? Are the SJW s really pretending that these biker sluts don't actually exist? They really love to stick their heads in the sand.

Attached: dsp.jpg (229x220, 5K)

It's a male power fantasy

You can't tailor something to someone who don't have any taste to begin with,

Because they are lazy to do their damn job and actually invest time and work into reviewing games.

aren’t they all white because they’re albinos? and ol lady is a rural term, but those faggot sf people wouldn’t know that.

because straight white males need to be stopped before they destroy the planet
BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY

the guy at bottom even wonders why some whore would fall in love with a douchebag

Yes, they lose all pigmentation but it still triggers her.

i love how they try to- deny hat some women are actually like the one depicted in the game

so politics aside, is days gone actually good?

He's cute

>he

whats wrong with the screenshot? Or was she serious about how its her favorite?