Smash Bros Stage Builder

Previous thread Archive for cfw smashstages.com

Attached: 1556501684164m.jpg (1024x576, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/4xzdh3.webm
youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=cwZLgl8nu1I
imgur.com/a/0UWuDuI
youtube.com/watch?v=hgCHRYwSTu4
imgur.com/a/HW24Z7r
imgur.com/a/7ED7881
files.catbox.moe/6jqnsg.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=UW3o-eIko5Q
files.catbox.moe/6yqcd9.webm
files.catbox.moe/jnqv7t.webm
files.catbox.moe/na2iu8.webm
files.catbox.moe/yf4ylb.webm
files.catbox.moe/vz2xiv.webm
files.catbox.moe/ufquut.webm
twitter.com/LewdGamer/status/1123112367183859712
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>previous thread link
its like you fags want to get banished to /vg/

Click Clock Wood (Banjo Kazooie)
reposting from yesterday in case anyone missed it as it was quite late for most people.

This stage features 4 backgrounds that it smoothly transitions between as you play, which was incredibly difficult to pull off so I really hope the end result looks good and plays well.

Now that all the levels of BK have stages, I'll be working on Grunty Industries next. Ideas appreciated.

Attached: CLICK_CLOCK_WOOD.jpg (1280x1440, 1.19M)

did you mean for the two top platforms of this to have grabbable edges

>using my soccer guy for the OP again
You're alright, OP. Too bad these threads are just about done for now.

>transitioning backgrounds
I like it. Will definitely have to check this out.

fug I knew there was something I missed when I redrew the stage for the billionth time. Well, it's too late now.

>it's too late now
what, did you delete it or something?

Attached: tooruquestion.jpg (1278x956, 532K)

Massive dump when? These threads are dying quick just dump all the stuff now and end it on a good note. No point in delaying it.

the two small green platforms are grabbable on the inside also

no but I never want to touch it ever again, it was a nightmare to make

there's nothing you can do about that afaik

Cloud Cuckooland when?

Patience brother as soon as fupoo deliver the goods alongside the dude who does nothing but inkingling stages and the duck hunt dude they are planning a mass suicide and it will be glorious

when I have an idea for it

wouldn't you not have to do anything but disable the ledges on the really simple platforms?
why is that

It's a bunch of floating islands. It shouldn't be that hard.

I hate reuploading stages, don't even know what I'd name a reuploaded version of it since "Click Clock Wood" already hit the character limit
>why is that
because you can only toggle whether an entire platform is grabbable or not, you can't choose which side of a platform is grabbable.
not sure how to make it look good is what I mean

I read from previous threads that user will deliver once reportfags aren't around but who knows desu

i did not write desu wtf is this shit

I don't see why people are so mad about this. Isn't the point to see a wide variety of stages? Notice that in both cases, someone other than me was complaining about the same stage being played on 3 or more times. It's not like I'm imposing a rule just to be mean to you or because I don't personally like you, chill out kiddo.

Reposting my stage from last night, in case anyone has some feedback or whatever.

Attached: hnvdtjilbev21.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

user, how new are you? The word filters have been here for years

>not sure how to make it look good is what I mean

The smaller islands should be the easy part.

At this point the report fags are the only ones still in these threads.

Just reuse the same name, it doesn't really matter. They're marked with timestamps, so no one with a half a brain looking for the stage should make a mistake of which to use.

i came around for quality stages since last week. thanks for the clarification

Are you really so fucking asshurt you replied to a post from yesterday from another thread? Seek help loser.

There's a pretty dedicated one unfortunately

Mincino already dumped all his lewd pokémon stages yesterday and got a 14 days ban. IIRC ZSSxDH user's ban is expiring soon and he plans on dumping then

Where are the arena at?

Well if you see someone say "baka desu senpai" you know why now.

I'll get to Cloud Cuckooland after Grunty Industries, since a couple anons wanted GI next.
fair enough, but is there anything else worth changing before I do?
I don't think there's anything I can do to stop the insides of the green platforms being grabbable, although if there is I'd love to know.

I should've tested this platform layout in an arena yesterday, but didn't get around to it due to exhaustion from sleep deprivation...at least it's a lot better than the layout I was going to originally use involved 1 long platform, 1 short semisolid far above it, and a ladder in the middle - played like shit

I want to know if they truly feel like there's a problem with my proposed rule, or if it's just anti-authoritarianism. In which case, like I said, they don't have to join the lobby. It's not really necroposting when we're talking about one thread ago.

but those small green platforms are only grabbable on one side, on the other they're not
how did that happen if you can only toggle it fully one way or the other

>but those small green platforms are only grabbable on one side
w h a t.
I just checked and you're right, how in the fuck did that happen?
grabbable ledges in the stage builder are such a mess I swear

I know someone here made a zelda 1 title stage. Anyone still have it?

Tonight is Walpurgis's Night so I'm reposting my Walpurgisnacht stage once more.

Attached: 58033093_115393692992546_8631668694725951488_o.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

ok

PLOK Cotton Island: 2X8P9NY3
DKC 2 Bramble Scramble: MRK764HJ
Rayman BandLand: C549PJN2
DuckTales African Mines: M4DD4MHN
DuckTales Himalaya: 6LNMMWM4
Magical Quest Pete's Peak: 49QW8426
S Ghouls'n'Ghosts The Rotting Sea: B1LJ2T3N

Click Clock Wood (Banjo Kazooie)
[Fixed Platforms Edition]

ID: MGHY6XKN

I had just enough parts to put a '2' on the forground door. I strongly recommend using this version instead of the first version.

Attached: 2019043017392700-0E7DF678130F4F0FA2C88AE72B47AFDF.jpg (1280x720, 173K)

Can a Rail wizard help me on this one?
I want to do a stage based on Katina from SF64 with dogfights on each layer
What would be a good way to implement 2 ships following the same rail without actually being on the same one?

Attached: KatinaInvaderII3D.jpg (377x226, 51K)

I hope ZSS x DH user post tonight

Attached: 1342294765010.gif (500x330, 499K)

Am I missing something? You can draw the exact same rail, and just have one ship start further along (with the initial mesh for one ship matching the rail start offset).

IIRC he said he'd dump Wednesday.

Yeah seems simple to me.

files.catbox.moe/4xzdh3.webm
Neva eva

Attached: 1549861689408.jpg (236x294, 16K)

If you queers are gonna "previous thread" this shit, go to /vg/.

What are Ken and Snake fighting on?

I think that's supposed to be a dog dick

Looks like more a tongue. The dog dick to the left looks far more accurate.

Incredible! Will save later

Attached: maps.jpg (7680x2880, 3.74M)

CODE WHEN

EU arena: 2 Stocks, 4 minutes, items on low
ID: 55DQ4

Get in here lads and remember to set your stages on random

Attached: 1zhsj9m2r1g21.jpg (553x340, 31K)

atleast he blessed us with teamwork and that's better imo

Does anyone have a good japanese themed level? preferably with some japanese themed music. Just for my weeb itch.

Attached: okami_wp3_1920.jpg (1920x1200, 368K)

Coming lad

IIRC there were a couple good Sekiro and Okami levels.

Reposting my ratto

Don't have the pic saved on my phone but I made the Tojo Clan HQ from Yakuza, has some weeby music. Not sure what the ID is but just search for that title in the keywords

Attached: FB_IMG_1556592576795.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

shilling before chilling
would do more stuff if i had the time

Attached: stagesnew.png (2400x1200, 3.09M)

I have one I made based off the pagoda style Bathhouse from Spirited Away

NHQLBQ9D

Attached: Spirited Away Bathhouse NHQLBQ9D.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

i don't know how you made this, but this is pretty cool

Genwunners

Attached: D5Rb26UU0AExmtP.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

you might be able to see how the panels move by moving the camera around in the pause screen, but the detailing is a different mess entirely...

A lot of it is 1 massive piece covering 2 seasons at one - e.g. both the spring and summer tree are actually the same piece; the wooden planks for both spring and summer is also 1 giant detailed piece. Had to be done this way to save on parts, but meant it was a nightmare to make any alterations

IS THAT KANTO?
KANTOOOOOOOOOOO!

Attached: KANTOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.jpg (320x180, 24K)

Oh my god... is this...

Attached: smashstages.jpg (1800x1519, 2.64M)

Rice Field arena
2KN0W

Attached: 20190426_223548_1.gif (656x368, 3.6M)

Attached: Stage Compilation 2.jpg (3000x4070, 3.28M)

Here, it's 8 player friendly. I'll make a 4P version with some more background added but I haven't had much stage builder time lately

Attached: Kamiki_Village_8P.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

Three levels of intensity

Attached: Smash Rodeo.png (1280x720, 849K)

I need to see these in motion. I'd test them out but I'm not at home

>got most of these saved
How are you managing space with the amount of stages you churn out?

based moaiposter

I'm putting my Blade Runner stage on hold for now and working on something cute instead

Attached: Drift stages.jpg (2560x2160, 1.15M)

How cute?

that distortion world stage looks cool but it's way too big to actually appreciate all the weird platforms, although that's a problem with a lot of stages I've played
you also can't grab the left side of the main platform and I'm not sure why you can't pass through the ones on the tilted area

Is it also funny?

P5GY3Y0P

This looks basic, but is actually a functioning autoscroller designed to keep players moving. I have fun on it, but other people hate it. Gonna make an improved version soon.

Attached: Z9iXRFM_d.jpg (640x360, 26K)

Attached: All Stages 2.png (2565x1845, 3.1M)

this is bouncier than i expected, pretty interesting

I made this Sekiro level, i think the music os Castle Masamune.

Attached: B157BB6B-EF5A-4C46-8978-51F1DEA41938.jpg (4032x3024, 3.63M)

i think it's pretty neat

youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=cwZLgl8nu1I
Here's a video of it in action.

got myself the Mortal Pit one.
How the hell do you draw so cleanly?

Thanks so much, I hope you've been enjoying them! I'm over 75 stages last I counted so I'm really cutting it close... I'm at the point where my list of stages I want to make exceeds the amount of space I have left, not looking forward to the cuts

Yeah, that Distortion World stage was one of the first five Stages that I created so it's got a lot of stuff I want to go back and change eventually. At the time I made it I didn't even know that it was possible to make single-line platforms you are able to pass through, and since then I've basically stopped making Big size stages altogether. The Small and Normal ones are always a lot more fun to play on.

imgur.com/a/0UWuDuI

Attached: owo.png (390x350, 75K)

OwO what's this?

Here's a small preview of Lv2 to give you a middleground of what the others are like

Attached: 20190430_141943_1.gif (656x368, 1.88M)

He may have a stylus which certainly helps things but more than that, he's mostly using series of straight lines instead of actually drawing the entire shape out. It's literally just drawing by tapping as you go instead of dragging.

Real cute user I hope you like it

Not funny at all sadly, I suck at making funny stages

Attached: damtxlc-4023748d-d152-41eb-91ab-1dd2cf531dc5.jpg (494x800, 88K)

Need some advice before I upload this, should I make the moving wooden platforms on the outside grabbable?
There's also wind at the bottom pushing you upwards in case you fall off, but I might just remove that honestly.

Attached: windmillbrainlet.png (911x551, 1.04M)

Goodness gracious

Don't make them grabbable and remove the wind.

Oh hey, I forgot that one, thanks, I got it, its great
you still working on that updated new londo stage? with the ledges updated it would be a great stage.

I will also say on the dark chao garden stage you get stuck where the tree limb begins if you try to run up it, and I think not being able to go into the cage is a huge missed opportunity

On lunch break so I can host an arena for a bit
US Based, 2 Stock 3 min
Remember to set your Stage choice to Random Customs

ID: 9CTX5
Password: 123

Will do. Might add another couple platforms then, there isn't much space to fight in general. Might be ok for two people but four is a clusterfuck.

Apparently there is a glitch with random customs, so don't do that.

whats the best meta crystal stage? gameplay wise. I tried some with trash ledges

any good luncheon kingdom stages?

Attached: 1556563658630.jpg (369x373, 28K)

Attached: Meta_Thumbnail.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Really? I've had them on every day and never had repeat stage picks is the glitch something else?

HACHA

Can't believe it rolled my shitty Azurda stage

It happened twice in my lobbies last night. Although users claimed to have random customs, the same stages were repeating constantly. This is why I suggested manually switching for FFA lobbies in the future.

is that some kinda fish lady

God damn what a pain

Wait, how the fuck did it roll my shitty Azurda stage again? I'm not even in the match. Does the stage choice roll count spectators?

Attached: what.jpg (640x360, 17K)

i have no idea how to woomy on this stage

See?

is this hoth

Oh shit, this reminds me, did anyone make this a stage yet?

Attached: SMW-YICastle-4.png (256x224, 4K)

if half circles were easy to make/reproduce i'd make it right now

custom stages are hella glitched online and can basically force the entire arena into nothing but that stage. I've only seen it happen when the room creator picks one so far but it might still happen when anyone picks one as well.

>tripfagging
stop

It's a poorly drawn cute necromancer girl getting fucked by a FOE.

Attached: Lili.jpg (483x673, 144K)

Yes!

I manually picked another stage instead of having it on random and it worked and rolled something else, but then Smash crashed after the match so I'm out of the lobby.

Attached: alright.jpg (335x385, 14K)

Holy shit the arena crashed. What is going on with these since the update. Hold up I'll make a new one

New Arena
3XJST

shitload of people did, it doesn't really work here.

>see a fun as fuck forsaken fortress stage
>literally every ledge is grabable.

Fuck you nintendo for not accounting for retards. this should be defaulted to off, just like rails.

Attached: shark.jpg (160x144, 8K)

Nintendo fucked up something. There's even more crashes in the arena after the latest update than before it.

I'm gonna give it a shot i had an idea as to how i might get this to work. and i'll keep in mind and turn the grabs off

Make a circle above the limits of the editor and make sure the bottom half gets inside the allowed area. The half circle will appear.

thanks gonna do that now

>the software was closed because an error has occurred
fuck this shit

here, just got an error. hang on

3MNDK

can i have an ID?

It's like they don't want us playing their game

Not uploaded yet, sorry user.

G-Final Form
ID: BR0T4MMD

Attached: 20190429_222533.jpg (3264x2448, 2.2M)

That Sandbird stage is so cool

Aw, well what's your name so i can follow you?

Threadnought
ID: 7LJ15QDV

Attached: 20190430_000632.jpg (3264x2448, 2.91M)

It's likely someone has found a way to bypass the data limit on stages and enabled Arbitrary Code Execution, either to allow homebrew or just crash consoles, and they're axing some part of their server that allowed the exploit or somethign

Drybake Stadium
ID: 19YB9X78

Attached: 20190429_234253.jpg (3264x2448, 3.78M)

Start big, and then scale things down afterwards.
But more than that, Switch added a zoom feature you need to turn on in system settings.

Shotty
I also made the Ice Climbers stage.

And no, I don't use a stylus. Just fingers

Code? That sounds interesting

Speaking of, whats a good makeshift stylus?

This turned out awesome!

Yo Blarg can you PLEASE fix the Spirited Away level to be more fun? Too many platforms on the main tower are either grabbable when they shouldnt be or sturdy and thick when they should be thin. Thanks! Love your stuff!

Ah, okay, i'm already following you

I love the Ice Climbers stage just because of Popo there with his movement and expressions, you should do one of him or Shulk jerking off at some point.

>circle camping: the stage, featuring lag
Oh boy

well i made a good approximation of this stage, the problem is Lava is solid, therefore you can't have other platforms move through them, so that's a disappointment. i'll upload it after i tweak it enough but yeah

anyone got a code for that Girl's Last Tour stage?

Attached: 1478404193374.jpg (900x675, 181K)

I might just do that, I've been thinking what to make next anyway. More ideas are always welcome

Attached: 1540002365936.jpg (559x531, 183K)

>featuring lag
I really tried man, ya don't gotta be a dick about it

Three more matches then I gotta take off in the pleasework arena

Maybe them jerking off eachother
or maybe one where Shulk gets fucked full nelson by Roy, we do need more gay action

well here's my attempt at Iggy's Lair

JBOQ9NHS

I was thinking of a Pit/Dark Pit stage, how about that?

I'm glad that you like it.

Attached: potato floats.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

Been nice, Zastral, but I gotta go

Closing the arena down. GGs to all the anons I played with, was a lot of fun

Attached: a2bc7dce8d6eb7906711bbf8bc64d1e399b7354c_hq.jpg (998x572, 47K)

Not him, but sounds super hot.

GGs dude, was about to close it down anyway lol

Grunty Industries (Banjo Tooie)
[Preview]

After the moderate trainwreck that was Click Clock Wood, I needed something much simpler to make, so the user suggestion to do Grunty Industries next was a nice and straightforward one.

Music I'm thinking of using Flashes of Fear from Hey Pikmin, was suggested for Witchy World after it had already been uploaded, but I think it fits well here instead.
Not sure what to name the stage, "BT Grunty Indst." maybe? 16 character limit is a bitch.

This stage currently supports 8 players. Feedback appreciated.

Attached: 2019043020315800-0E7DF678130F4F0FA2C88AE72B47AFDF.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

That's what makes it fun user. Make the stages how you want them. Don't listen to the competitive fags. Wind sounds pretty fun too.

That's a good idea, i'd suggest Dark Pit be forcing Pit down on his cock and you fight on the shaking head.

There really should be more Xenoblade content in general as well, so i'd love you to save Roy fucking Shulk full nelson for later, the legs would actually make it work very well as a stage

Check my shit out, anons.
I got some more stages but i just finished these two yesterday.

(1/2)

Attached: FINISHED.jpg (1280x1920, 1.31M)

(2/2)

Attached: FINISHED.jpg (1280x1920, 1.18M)

The matches were fun. Thank you for hosting an arena.

Need to get back to work now, so have to close the arena. Thanks for coming! And sorry about the bugging in the first one, hope we can have some more later

Thank you so much! I think I''m pretty happy with how that one turned out so I don't know, but I am definitely going to go back and fix up some of my first stages I made that are starting to play like shit like the Odyssey one eventually. What even is the consensus on good grabbable ledges anyways? People keep asking me to change things in both directions, some people want MORE ledges grabbable and some less. With that Spirited Away one I tried to make only the ones that would be essential to characters with bad recovery to have a chance at making it back up if they're falling at the very bottom of the tower.

These are freaking cool! I love how industrial your stages look, you have a great balance of aesthetics and actual good layout

Put it in the foreground and background, but notvthe playable layer.

Reposting

Attached: collection4.jpg (1920x2700, 1.63M)

it's already finished, and yeah i did that. i'd take a screenshot like a normal person but guess i'm not normal.

You misspelt shanghai

I really like how this one look but stocks must take a bit too much time to drop imo

Dammit i knew i missed something
I really like that industrial look. Thank you for noticing!

Attached: images.jpg (224x224, 8K)

I'm definitely downloading that Doom one later, you did a great job. I'm glad to see someone try making one for Doom 4. I made one for the original game but couldn't think of one for the newer one to make a Stage out of

Yeah that can be the case.
Though it used to be worse when i had the UAC sign as part of the background. I changed it so now you can wallspike players with it (hopefully that makes it better).

Attached: 58926204_2240825142649185_5378423034648461312_o.jpg (1280x720, 205K)

It's looking good, feels like the stage is lacking something but 8 players custom stages are rare nowadays so it's fine.
For the name you can also use "BT Grunty Inc." or something similar to that, I know that 16 character limit is a pain in the ass sometimes.

imo, VERY few ledges should be grabbable, basically the ledges you would get from recovering off stage (so the bottom left and right corners) and thats it. Also having thick platforms excessively is really annoying, its always good to be able to jump through them in almost all cases, thats what I dont like about the Spirited Away one, although I love the design, I just can't play it because of that main thick platform reason.

Also, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE re-release the SA2 Final Boss stage but with the head much smaller. He looks very silly and the head is in the way, it isn't even anywhere NEAR that big on the real biolizard

Oh wait you're the one that made the Doom stage? That's stage is awesome.
Funny thing is i didn't even have Doom in mind when i started, but as soon as i had a cliff with a metal building side by side i couldn't stop thinking of Doom 4. Glad you like it.

might check out world tree

PLEASE upload this

>Tfw still no lewd Braixen stage

Attached: 1544550803849.jpg (184x184, 13K)

Yo also the bubbles on Enoch Battle are super cool and unique, you should add more bubbles to it to fight in!!!

>he missed the big butt braixen stage

Attached: laughing_dogs.jpg (498x360, 40K)

Got a good okami level? I'm searching around but I can't find a single good one

Fuck, can you post a pic at least?

Attached: 1543859113468.jpg (229x220, 4K)

Here's "REMOVE CRADLE"
ID:RB8C4J3S

Attached: Remove Cradle.webm (864x486, 2.31M)

>make a cute drawing
>forget to make a stage
>barely any weight left
Every time

Attached: 1556021871688.gif (400x243, 1.96M)

It looks amazing. It's a shame that Smash doesn't have any Doom music.

I want Doomguy in for his music almost as much as his legacy

Reposting some of mine

Attached: 1556511227081m.jpg (1024x573, 145K)

amazing i'm getting this right now

fzero music is the closest approximation but not quite Doom Metal.

Cradle user getting dabbed on

Attached: 1550106149884.png (840x650, 262K)

>tfw no black metal in smash
I went with Shin Onigashima but goddamn not having any Doom-like music sucks.

Not really lewd but 1DN3P69N

Cradle user is actually trying new stuff for once, but this is still pretty funny

Make the left platform's left ledge grabbable, right platforms right ledge grabbable. AND KEEP THE WIND
Make the bottom platform higher and raise the entire stage upward if you can. Its always annoying not being able to kill of the top because stage creators keep making their stages too low

I found this, not quite lewd, but still good enough.
1DN3P69N

Well that's something at least, thanks user

wait what

It makes sense for the stages, but Power Cradle is definitely not made with straight lines alone

For the Mortal Kombat logo, I started with a false-circle that spanned THE ENTIRE VERTICAL LENGTH.

I shrunk it down to what you see now, afterwards.

--Or were you referring to the zoom function?

They added it to the switch the exact same day they released stage builder, y'know.

Didn't Cradle dude make this?

Grunty Industries (Banjo Tooie)
it's up
ID GQWY2YD6

Supports 8 players, should play quite well with 8 too since there's plenty fighting space in a somewhat sensible layout.

Doing Cloud Cuckooland next since an user keeps requesting it.

>feels like the stage is lacking something
ik what you mean, but there was nothing else to really add. Tweaked proportions of a few things, though.

Attached: 2019043021262500-0E7DF678130F4F0FA2C88AE72B47AFDF.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

>go to recommended tab
>2 different shy gal stages
>one of them literally minus 8 in the title

lol

i keep forgetting zoom exists. if works with stage builder, this is big.

No no I just made the webm something small enough that it could be posted on these threads.

Because I think it's hilarious.

Attached: double windmills.gif (498x373, 246K)

>if works with stage builder, this is big
Course it does.

Your biggest nemesis will be the maximum amount of vertices you're allowed.

Can you reupload the New Vegas stage and take away the grabbable ledge from the dinosaurs mouth?

ids

Attached: notzebes.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

Attached: tryspinning.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Bro, the Hoenn stage is completely RUINED by grabbable ledges. The only reason you need to grab a ledge is from recovering, most if not all characters can get up somewhere on all these stages besides Little Mac, and to do it just "for those minority characters with bad jumps" ruins the stage for everyone else who plays more common characters

Reposting Mass Effect's Normandy SR-2.
Battle in zero gravity and avoid the Reaper's attack!

ID: JB9TG3BB

Attached: IMG_20190430_054911.jpg (1280x720, 200K)

Not him, but I'd been wondering about this.

Have you tried pic related? Would that be improved if there were a non-grabbable version of those platforms?

Attached: Maverick Belts.png (1280x919, 1.09M)

anyone got any arenas up?

dude you mean the rotating shapes? Why would those be grabbeable? That would be horrible. The only time you want to grab is if you are recovering from below, 99 percent of the cast can make it up just fine and is usually attacking while going up because another guy is there, you dont want to ledge grab it kills the pacing

Also lmao cradle bro did you see the guy wreck your shit with the REMOVE CRADLE level?

Album fag. Hope yall are around in 2 days..

any last requests?

Attached: lucrop.png (223x178, 20K)

Also dude, The Hoenn stage is totally fucked. Those little house ears at the top of the main building are grabbeable. Also all the way down the ledges are grabbeable. Why are you making the stage unbearable for 90% of the cast so that Incelroar and Little Hack can play them with ease?

Broski, I made that webm.
youtube.com/watch?v=hgCHRYwSTu4

Attached: joseph.png (791x647, 471K)

nigga why would u wreck urself like that. I originally assumed it was you actually because of all the fags who hate the cradle design ( I like them) but then idk why I guess I just convinced myself that you were so serious about cradle that you didnt have humor about it

Unfortunately I can't raise the stage, no space left.
I made the sides grabbable like you said though, keeping the wind.

Up now:
1D9TL66Q

Attached: 1546277732461.jpg (581x767, 92K)

THANKS NIGGA I LOVE IT

Huh.

So how's the album going to be shared? Like a PDF document or a series of PNG in a Google Doc or something?

me like

Since you said in the previous thread that you want ideas for stages, how about a metroid stage with the metroid prime music but the stage itself is not so clustered like the 3 metroid stages you made aready. I do like Maridia though, its just hard to play on because theres so much stuff in there.

Another idea is a GOOD City Escape level. Or Crazy Gadget. I also wouldn't mind a good Press Garden zone or a good Mario and Luigi SuperStar Saga zone, like the CocaCola forest or the part where luigi has to repaint clothes. OR the beige mountain area.

Have you ever played World of Goo? Maybe a level from that game :)

Bro start a discord or something i wanna talk to you more for feedback and stuff, im STLA#9676

we NEED an update where we can change downloaded stages, atleast some basic shit. most people online are just too terrible at making them playable with platforms

wouldn't help much as the bigger issue is platforms are buggy as fuck in the customs for some reason. Weird shit like semisolids not being passthrough when on a rail or rotating, ledges sometimes not being grabbable when they should be, stacked platforms having broken ledges and hitboxes, etc.

Post rare lewd stages that have already been deleted

>start simple
>get ambitious
>hit the weight limit
>cry

Attached: 1438440432668.jpg (400x240, 60K)

Based !
What stages can we expect to see in your album ?

bump

Have a (slightly revamped) volcano stage. My first stage as well.

Attached: CBEFEEC2-F140-48BB-B197-6B688F280041.jpg (256x144, 11K)

Request me a scene from earthbound or mother...I'll try my best to make it as a stage.

Moonside?

Anything based off Club Lopunny?

OH or the meteor crash site.

Club Titiboo

Attached: Club_Titiboo.png (768x768, 30K)

I meant

>that stripper stager with Lopunny

I WANT IT BADLY!

Holy shit that's cool.

Archive user been around lately? I'm wondering how his amazing 5-volt stage is coming along

Attached: 1505429508541.jpg (720x958, 51K)

Restroom stage.

Attached: Mother3-UnusedRoom1.png (640x232, 11K)

Holy shit dude
I just went from mildly interested to max. hype

Yes. Spent about 2 hours on it this morning.

Mostly just inspired by a few creators. Rice, Gum, Blarg, and more.

I dunno. An imgur album was my first idea but an easy way to download them would be nice.

I wonder if he managed to nab all the lewd Pokémon stages the pika libre guy dumped yesterday.

>Blarg
anything based off his Lucii stage? Even he hasn't drawn nsfw of her yet

Attached: 1507833893317.jpg (500x669, 33K)

>spend a lifetime learning to draw quick confident strokes
>Stage Builder benefits off slow meticulous strokes

Attached: 1556009603237.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Pokey with the Devil's machine

Music should be something metal or intense, maybe Castkevania

can you draw porn of Chrom?

Can we hope for some ZSSxDH action or his it a nono.

Attached: vf56qd1f5665.gif (358x270, 506K)

It sucks to have to make every stage Big just for better drawings when at the end of the day Small and Normal play better

Roight then.

I've updated Maverick Belts to play "better"

- The platforms are now shorter and lowered to down to the stage by that same amount, faster, a slightly different shape towards the top, and no longer have grabbable edges.
- There's a meticulously placed patch of lava on the bottom of each platform so that being crushed against the stage actually does something and gives way for hazard setups.

And the originals still exist, so no harm done.

Attached: Maverick Belts 2.png (1280x919, 1.12M)

Without spoiling it with pictures, what are you guys currently working on?

Aile butt that I can actually post

Attached: IMG_20190430_162742.jpg (342x247, 14K)

I’ll never tell.

Attached: 49116C03-D26F-46C2-952C-74738E6CB6B4.gif (226x282, 3.82M)

banjo tooie cloud cuckooland, with cannons to travel between the islands

I did
Also 5 Volt is done, but I'm waiting at least until the ZSSvsDH dump happens to release it.
imgur.com/a/HW24Z7r

Attached: 0430191706.jpg (3264x1836, 2.19M)

oh god don't put my wife's name in front of Gum again

But I am super flattered and excited to see your stuff

Palutena/Pit CFNM with SPH

The circles pieces in the back don’t rotate in this one like they did in the first version.

>I did
Based

Attached: sophisticated filename.jpg (255x233, 29K)

Ho, (YOU) cheecky bastard.

Attached: 5sdq4f56v4q.gif (1920x1076, 2.17M)

I love you user.

First stage was almost at max capacity. In order to make these changes I had to get rid of those two gears.

I was making a Cave Story stage but I eventually gave up. Shit is hard to make.

HNNNNNG

Attached: 33b8fb8746969aed4344bd50c6010dde.png (1000x1500, 588K)

I wish there were a comfortable way to hold the Switch while drawing. Hate touching the right stick, or even worse accidentally fouling with the side of my hand on the edge of the screen and drawing a massive line

Can you post mmmmm and that nip stage?

It's hard to put on falling curtain on 5 Volt because her hand is in the front layer and you could probably tell something was up with a crack in the middle between 2 halves. I need to figure that out first also

dude desu I think the lava kills it, because lava breaks momentum from how fast you were going against a wall into a different value, and it also does that long pause too which is annoying. But thanks for making changes, ill stick to the old Maverick Belts because I dislike lava in levels usually

They're just crap I find in sort by date and recommended, not really worth it but I can post pics I guess if you really want them.

I thought you made this beach curtain, that looked good.

Not him, but I love it.
Thank you user.

Attached: Potatoes for Life.jpg (3200x2400, 2.9M)

i'd like id if they're still up. but pics would also be nice

SY1C6HJ6

Lava has been replaced with a normal wall.

I have a new island one that does actually fall off as one piece with the help of the moving hand, but it does go kinda slow compared to normal falling ones.

Oh fuck me. They're grabbable.
I can't believe they're grabbable.

God dammit.

Attached: 1552450305510.jpg (500x500, 26K)

Forgot pic

Attached: 0430191730.jpg (3264x1836, 1.95M)

Made my first custom stage which is also a lewd stage with Isabelle. I wanna upload it but I'll probably wait until ZSS user dumps all his stuff since I really want them.
imgur.com/a/7ED7881
files.catbox.moe/6jqnsg.webm

I started working on a Lana handjob stage

Attached: 1448190267273.png (506x295, 64K)

well it's all for camouflage, so it doesn't matter if it takes a few seconds to get going.

How do you have it stay on one setting for a set of time before moving to another season?

Fiiiiiiixed.

Attached: Maverick Belts 2.png (1280x999, 1.13M)

>black dick
Yuck.

I mean, it's bestiality.

Update to Snake Man. Corrects position of the snake platform and the moving platforms are repositioned with longer rails.

Attached: D5b2NohV4AA_EOl.jpg (1200x675, 102K)

Im assuming its Digby

Damn, that's excellent. Though I would get rid of part of the outline on our left side of her mouth because it makes it look like her mouth is going past her chin. Just end the line where her mouth should be.

And I'm so looking forward to that Lana one.

>Lana handjob stage
BASED

dunno if you can see it with the pause screen camera as it's easy to follow when you can see what's happening, but I'll try to explain anyway...

Panels are in sets of 2; e.g. Spring+Summer are part of the same panel. These panels have gravity and have a hidden very long hook shape at the top that rests on a (rubber) line. The panels also have a spokes sticking out at each bottom corner, between that is a (moving) wooden line.

Basically, the moving wooden line goes down to add arbitrary waiting time, whilst the panels are kept held because they're hooked onto the rubber line at the top...the wooden line eventually comes back up, nudges the panel up slightly, then moves it to the right or left respectively to move to the next scene.

For the transition from Spring/Summer to Fall/Winter, it completely removes the Spring/Summer panel by "unhooking" it. I came up with this mechanism myself specifically for Click Clock Wood, although my Hailfire Peaks level has some similarities.

>Not Lana anaL

why is isabelle eating a turd? no one ever taught her not to do this?

Thanks man. Love the stage. Really creative, and I surprised it not shown off for the mechanism talent further.

>Why is a dog eating a turd
Because its a dog, dogs eat poop when given the opportunity

you teach them not to do it by putting very spicy pepper on their poop

They still eat it, you just get to clean up diarrhea an hour or two later

Attached: gettyimages-503700338jpg.jpg (300x300, 13K)

you then teach them by putting their nose in the shit and then beating the shit out of them and then doing it again

current Aile progress

Is this pose serviceable?

Attached: 20190430_185539.jpg (2560x1440, 1.36M)

Gooooood stuff

Here's a pic to help illustrate how it moves the panels and keeps them there. The bottom is an ice line not wooden as I said earlier (forgot I changed that later on to help make the transitions smoother), but the principle is the same - you can just about make out the tiny bits sticking out the bottom of the panel, as well as the 'hook' at the top and rubber line it holds onto when not being transported.

>surprised it not shown off for the mechanism talent further.
it's literally pushing the stage builder to the limit - I don't mean that in a bragging way I mean it quite literally, even to a fault. The stage can sometimes lag and cause slowdown, albeit randomly(?) and it unfortunately doesn't play as well as I'd hoped. It's kind of more a proof-of-concept than a playable stage, really.

That said, I'm surprised other stages haven't tinkered around with changing backgrounds and making travelling stages. There's a platformer-inspired stage posted here which I think is a really neat use of moving parts, but most people don't seem to bother and/or haven't thought of using rails to make stages that actually change scenery, travel, or autoscroll like this. I think there's a lot of untapped potential with these mechanisms.

Attached: 2019043023583700-0E7DF678130F4F0FA2C88AE72B47AFDF.jpg (1280x720, 294K)

Hoping for a bodysuit only option!

Or you could just not own an animal that eats shit

A lot simpler

wait is it fixed but with lava still?

The lava is gone in the second ID.
But the wall it's been replaced with, is no longer grabbable. I'd fucked up, y'see

Maybe later

Attached: 20190430_191429.jpg (2560x1440, 1.34M)

sounds perfect to me desu, no lava, no grabbable ledges, thanks m8

good drawing skills btw

Is there anything more annoying than soft platforms having ledges by default? No soft platform in the game is like this.

I made a Bowser in the Fire Sea stage using some TECHNOLOGY to replicate the platforms that rise and sink in and out of the lava. Didn't really end up having a lot of flat land to stand on though which makes it kinda a pain to fight on but I don't know how to fix it with the space Stage Builder provides without gimping the unique parts.
I wish there was a size above Big, or even better, no pre-defined sizes, and adjustable camera zones and blast zones to any size within certain limits.

Attached: BitFS Thumbnail.jpg (960x540, 78K)

It's a great magnum opus to end the BK stages on. I'm so happy to finally have a full set now. Your blood and sweat is very much appreciated

Attached: 1555123391806.jpg (905x767, 242K)

I see what you mean with her mouth going past her chin. Do one of these look better?
imgur.com/a/7ED7881

She's looking great. Keep up at it.

it's not over yet, banjobro, I've still got banjo tooie to get through. Working on Cloud Cuckooland right now could use music ideas, actually

The 2nd pic is definitely getting there! You can keep the outline on her tongue though, that one is totally fine since it adds depth to the tongue. The 2nd pic's left side might be even better a tiny bit shorter but it's definitely better than the other two pics.

Havent updated or played smash since this came out. Can you search levels by typing keywords or only codes?

keywords work.

Touch Fuzzy is great but it could use some ledges.

Make it a dog dick, please.

I second this

What is up with all the recommended Miis being Ribbongirl and Springman

Have you listened to any of the 11 songs from the Pac-Man category? Those sound kinda wacky. I thought the Mappy Medley sounded good in particular

>oh god don't put my wife's name in front of Gum again
what? what did i do this time?

OFFICIAL SMASH BROS STAGE CREATOR TIER LIST

GOD TIER
>Gum

HIGH TIER
>RICE
>Blarg
>DHDxZSS user

MID TIER
>Mincino

GARBAGE WASTE TIER
>CradleAnon

Attached: 1425360334286_0.jpg (1200x800, 99K)

>only one guy in that list who actually makes quality stages
>isnt even highest tier
garbo tier list buddy. hell id even put cradlefag in mid just cause he at least tries to make playable stages

God Tier
>Everyone in this thread

Attached: 1538843705980.jpg (1000x1000, 105K)

Cloud Cuckooland (Banjo Tooie)
(Preview)

Gonna be honest, I feel it looks kind of ugly then again, so is the level it's based on imo, any suggestions to make it look nicer?

I feel the galaga medly fits a bit more with cuckooland's melody, but the instruments are way off...still not sure what I should go with.

Attached: 2019050101070700-0E7DF678130F4F0FA2C88AE72B47AFDF.jpg (1280x720, 214K)

Nice meme faggot.

This guy gets it!

doesn't count if it's the same stage over and over again user

I have no qualms against cradlekun. he's a bit autistic but he's found something that works for him and he doesn't expect us all to like it, he just does it for the few that do

forgot to mention; the bee flies across the screen (right-to-left) until it goes off the edge, then makes its way back around out of sight to fly right-to-left again

MFTQ2RYJ

Nice shit user been waiting for this!

jesus what the fuck
I fucking choked when I got launched out her ass

Attached: 1538970780134.jpg (499x484, 66K)

still though. i feel like youve only been keepin track of the porn artists rather than some of the creators whove actually been makin stages like minihilly, supT, shotty, Phil, and MeruM

This gives me the weirdest bioner

I think it's a joke about that YouTube loser ricegum

oh I wasn't the guy you replied to
he doesn't have me on the list either

Which Smash Bros song most resembles this song?
youtube.com/watch?v=UW3o-eIko5Q

woomy
97GJ9B38

Attached: 1517520266699.jpg (466x359, 16K)

>found a stage based on dead Abbacchio

Attached: 1534687486743.png (542x480, 266K)

Nice cannon placement

Attached: 1382048648460.jpg (479x480, 40K)

One of a Kind from Bayonetta or Fated Battle from Mario

Lana stage i found this morning
DDL04VBG

thirded

Attached: 1442306185828.png (1000x1000, 519K)

I love everything about this, but I'm feeling like I'm going down a slippery slope with these.
Cute woomy butt.

10/10

Attached: 1453423689681.jpg (305x551, 36K)

ID: 97H7N402

Attached: 20190430_202739.jpg (3264x2448, 3M)

Ledges were bugged, turned them off rather than only having them work 30% of the time.

Screenshot? I'm away

hey, das cute!

not sure what it's a reference to but that's really good

Oh shit, that is turbobased.

Attached: 1554849162429.gif (480x480, 3.96M)

Chibi-robo

are there any little tom miis?

Attached: 1548106890794.jpg (2048x1536, 882K)

my dick is confused

Attached: M36pUIA.jpg (912x1024, 83K)

>gotten to the point where I'm keeping a laundry list of promised nsfw stages and dumps to keep an eye out for, so I don't forget and miss them

Attached: 1538707087246.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

this is why i monitor these threads 24/7
good shit

>follows
>looks through their other stuff
>sees fuwurry owo

CODE PLEASE

>Finally reached download limit
Had to prune a bunch of stages...

637R3XKX

PFW3RL5C

Attached: t.jpg (273x500, 33K)

just keep all your cradle variants and you're fine

Lookin good.

>M2VLMGWS

Attached: Clearly a bait.jpg (1280x720, 240K)

Attached: 1493672951591.png (1354x537, 266K)

Is there any way to make liquid things in stage builder ? Would be cool.

You can't but whit some wind you can simulate it...

You can just save it from there man

I guess that will do. Any tutorial for that ?

Wait, you can see a list of stages created by someone? How

Beautiful.
Did you make this or did you find it by date?

Attached: 1102375481.jpg (500x500, 55K)

You can check your followed list to see things made by people you follow

Very cute, but I wish it wasn't so easy to clip into the head and hips.

Attached: 1502454238868.jpg (1000x719, 105K)

>Lana handjob stage
wait, of this Lana? (I was thinking of hyrule warriors at first)

what is it? cant look atm

i only found it

Wholesome cute non lewd Lopunny stage that gives my heart a boner by some random nip

Attached: DSC_0195.jpg (3840x2160, 2.74M)

p5 morgana dick

im gonna be counting down the days until im unbanned bros
6 days left
in the meantime, anyone got any more stage ideas?

Attached: 58649474_147644766283906_7624197129476505600_o.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

Around 10 i'm going to hop on my Switch and make a Vivian stage and enter some arenas with it

Attached: 1548402964121.jpg (198x199, 10K)

What were the other stages you made again?

I'm doing the final fight of MGS3, with planes coming in to rain lava as the fight goes on

something bowser or yoshi related, haven't seen anything good from them

Attached: 5555.png (319x310, 148K)

And it's up.

Attached: 20190430_205353_1.gif (656x368, 3.77M)

It's sadly only a replay and not a stage

Vanilla the Rabbit watering her garden in spring with a sunhat maybe

there were the two isabelle stages, a bowser jr stage, a pichu x isabelle stage, and a k rool, fox, and fat wolf stage ive made during my ban
there was also the shota asriel and lucario butt stages

Attached: some of my stages.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

take a pic of it in action, we cant tell what it looks like from that pic

Oh yeah, I remember those, did you ever upload the Asriel? I think I missed out on that.
As for suggestion, could you try an Etna stage?

cream the rabbit and cheese as a moving platform

i did but it was deleted

Attached: 58372520_145756206472762_174777535127617536_o.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

I'm banned at the moment.
can someone take a screenshot/webm?

Where's her nose?
Also, maybe a Pearl or Marina stage? Cute or lewd respectively?

Damn...

Make a Nanachi stage

Attached: nanachi10.jpg (882x1200, 111K)

>tfw i have all of the uploaded ones
cant wait for the ban lift based god keno, i'd be your personal sex slave if i could

Attached: D5UlbT5XsAIziU0.jpg (640x640, 40K)

Oh fuck, I completely forgot to look for nanachi stages.
I need a Nanachi ass stage so bad.

A busty Sticks the badger

Attached: 1510896215376.png (639x479, 680K)

i would post them if i wasnt so scared of what would happen next ban, if it was permanent or not

Attached: SYO.png (1280x720, 1.53M)

Is there a switch to remove her pants somewhere?

the pokeporn guy just got another two week ban i believe, it was two threads ago

teamwork will probably be banned soon. It's on top of the "hot" stages list.

oh its hot alright

Its that goofy-ass Isabelle stage where you can go inside her. There was a pic a few threads ago, can't dig it up at the moment

ID?

It looks good. It's easy to get stuck on either side of her (or on top of her head) though.

NAITSU

Tfw I have 4 lewd Isabelle stages saved

PSLJS266
found it sorting by date

it has 200 yeahs now too. surely that amount aint from Yea Forums and from other people spreadin it around

is there a way to view just the "hot" stages, or do you just have to weed through everything on the hot screen

I have 7. I really want to fuck that dog

Attached: 1446477274510.png (607x712, 734K)

You guys have ruined me, I did not need this fetish.

i have 7 but i'm tempted to delete most of them

yo can you change the music to something else? I appreciate the "this guys retarded" aspect of the emptiness of the song, but I also think real music would make the stage better to play on. You could still find a song that fits, like something from animal crossing or something else with a stupid vibe

>trans rights is almost off of the popular page

what ones would you keep

same

Attached: bikinibelle 2.png (489x540, 59K)

Custom FFA 6 slots:
8NP2V
Please set your stages manually, and switch to something unique after 1-2 matches on the same stage. Thank you.

fuck you why do you care?

Shotty and Red make the best stages and actually post them as well

Pichu & his love
Isabelle D
Isabelle Butt

just deleted "thiccabelle" because her body looks seperated, another isabelle butt one because it's static, and fat "Isabelle 2" one because it's more or less a joke stage

gonna guess the second one was "4v"?

oh no, i deleted 4v yesterday already because i don't like curtains. it took a while to fall off too.

this was the static butt one

Attached: ass.jpg (907x1210, 1.21M)

I implore whoever chose that sanic stage to never choose it again.

Ok guys, planning on dumping my stages tomorrow at 10 or 11 pm EST. If anyone is banned and would like me to wait, speak now or forever hold your peace. Here are the stages I will be dumping

ZSS x DH
files.catbox.moe/6yqcd9.webm

ZSS x DH FJ
files.catbox.moe/jnqv7t.webm

ZSS x DH Taste
files.catbox.moe/na2iu8.webm

ZSS x DH Throat
files.catbox.moe/yf4ylb.webm

ZSS x DH Swallow
files.catbox.moe/vz2xiv.webm

ZSS x DH Squeeze
files.catbox.moe/ufquut.webm

59QXR3LL is a junk stage i made for you guys to follow me with to make saving easier. Also do you guys think i should even bother trying to censor the stages?

Attached: ZSS x DH Throat.jpg (333x338, 34K)

Host here, it was a last minute addition added for fun. I had no idea it would lag the game like that. I have another version without it, but the ice block can get stuck.

are you going to dump EVERYTHING or just the new stuff?

HUGE FUCKIN ISABELLE ASS:
PSN5YTDG

>TOMORROW

Attached: 1445788521086.gif (500x250, 183K)

>Knot Another Cradle
kek you beautiful bastard

t. Jamal. It's disgusting.

God, I love this.

Euro fag here, in how many hours would that be?

Gotta leave now, gg guys

>wario and chrom flirting with each other for 2 minutes
good game

You did an amazing job remaking the first stages user. I couldn't have asked for a better succesor.
I suppose these will be the last right ?

Attached: 465145656.jpg (640x360, 20K)

10pm est would be just a bit over 24 hours from now

That's all I've got. I'm the new ZSSxDH user, the old one got banned for 2 weeks.

The later the better brother. I better go free up some space

Attached: 1408620201871.jpg (232x183, 48K)

What's wrong with a black dick? don't you just care the chick is getting a pounding?

I bet this is what having a son feels like

I want to watch Wario fuck Chrom

Has anyone made an Ace of Spades stage?

I'm honored my guy. Yeah these will probably be the last, depending on how hard I get banned. I could wait for you if you liked, assuming its almost been 2 weeks since you got banned

PSN5YTDG
CL9NWQVQ
new isabelle stages

heheh, sorry. I'm just getting into the Wario.

Where's the current arena? Dont tell me there isn't one

>tfw you will never bond with your son over bestiality porn in a nintendo game

Attached: 443e71e0951cd5574f1fa5514579218c31f0dd27.jpg (447x303, 43K)

based and potatopilled

Attached: 1547342830958.png (613x855, 421K)

It's alright, user. You were awesome enough to post the webm and my ban won't end until the end of this week and i'm honestly not sure how long these thread will still last.

I'm just gonna finish the WFTxHorses stage i promised and i'll also stop here too.
It was a great ride.

Attached: qc156qs56f4.jpg (766x431, 62K)

Were you also the user with a Palutena and horse cock stage concept?

>WFTxHorses
muh fucking dick, this is the best finale we could ever get

Attached: 1556327243580.gif (290x337, 2.34M)

>CL9NWQVQ
Terrible.

twitter.com/LewdGamer/status/1123112367183859712

Yep. If it's shitty quality gif with beast porn, then it's probably me.
I'd like to join a room when i get unbanned just to let another anons makes better quality webm of this stages.

Is that Bowsette?

yikes

cream the rabbit being cute or ass

yes

Attached: 1537718269688.png (1152x1024, 158K)

I take it back. Give me Sanic over that bullshit we just played on any day.

Wtf, it's from 5-volt guy's arena 2 days ago, I'm litterally the Snake in this vid wich one of you fuckers did it

Attached: 1556547770913.jpg (1024x576, 42K)

Attached: DF97BFCA-C76A-4880-BBC5-DCC892008C50.jpg (2048x1607, 715K)

thank god that aint tied to my actual account

Guys, should we have a rule against certain well-known "troll" stages? Of course we can't ban every bad stage, but there are some that are well-known to be unplayable gimmicks. We've all seen them and the novelty's gone, AND matches basically boil down to luck. For example, the scooper stage.

Alright, I'll queue up version 1 of that stage and hope the block doesn't get stuck.

Scratch that, I don't have version 1 downloaded. Kinda expected v2 to be a strict upgrade.

9VBMG 5
bring your epic meme survival stages

>Palutena and horse cock stage concept
Hey i missed that one, can i see it?

Any way that you can do it a bit earlier? For eurobros that is like 5 in the morning.

Attached: 1529119037446.jpg (1280x720, 386K)

is this aa3???

Here you go.

Attached: 1556284767213.gif (794x565, 3.93M)

It was me, I posted it 2 days ago, and then some faggots grabbed the webm and posted it over on twitter. Sorry, but you can't really control things once you uploaded them to the internet.

Attached: .png (760x839, 733K)

Are you going to upload that one too? I want it.

I wish, but i already got banned for 14 days and what'll happen to my switch if i post again is more than uncertain.
The best i can do for now is post gif and join an arena as soon as i'm unbanned so you guys can get some footage with a better quality.

Holy fuck that's hilarious.

Oh well, at least it's not Teamwork, it would be bad if twitterfags learnt about censoring stages. I guess I got a story to tell my friends now at least. thank you for not clipping the end of the match where I SD like a retard

This is it, i can't fucking believe i made this whit 0 skill at all.

Attached: SMG2 Final Boss fight.jpg (1280x720, 194K)

>trying this hard

Attached: 1556316242767.png (538x544, 500K)

I can.

EGGMAN

Attached: 90620153-ACB8-496C-9FEC-3C30A4E6A396.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

Gonna restart the arena because it did the stage glitch. This one will have spirits on, so get those teams ready.

Cream jerking of 2 dicks with her ears

>"I came here to laugh at you."

M2L6N 5

Just have everyone repick their stage. You didn't need to shut the whole thing down.

>spirits

Here you go, WFTXHorses.
Heavily inspired from Gum's Mii Gunner trillions dick fapping stage.
Will probably repost it in the next thread since we're near the end of this one.

Now i'm just waiting for ZSSxDH remakes and the drawfag to dump their album in the next two days.

Attached: c700d4b5c3e.gif (592x355, 3.85M)

Fuck, that was a good game. Gg to the Ridely, I legit almost didnt know who won for a sec there

ID: 59GV1B8L

Attached: 20190430_222842.jpg (3264x2448, 2.63M)

>spirits
GG fren, your spacing and zone skills were top notch. Absolutely nerve wrecking.

Attached: popuko.png (1200x1200, 428K)

cool and jokerpilled

Attached: get smoked.jpg (600x800, 40K)

DORYA

>BigBoy rage quit
More like BigBaby.

Attached: 1485846642723.jpg (355x440, 130K)

God I wish this stage was uploaded

New bread?

>deleted in less than 2 hours
Fuck, I missed this masterpiece.

It's still up for me

maybe you put the code in wrong?
I haven't recieved an email and I seem to be able to use the internet still

Are you the uploader? if so, then that's normal.

No.

This user speaks truth

Left after i died, im out for the night.

was that a fuckin necromancer stage

ggs bros

Feral Isabelle with a cannon butthole

I'm retarded, I literally put the ID wrong like 3 times. That's what I get for not getting enough sleep.
Ignore this post then

Make it quick!

Sorry but if i was gonna do it earlier i would have to delay it to Thursday.

A lewd Digby stage, it's unfair that his sister Isabelle's getting all the love.

that's a relief then

this, make it solo and make him wear a black thong