Just make a movie already

Just make a movie already.

Attached: 57216C31-22F6-4E2D-A615-13CBB8C6A4A0.jpg (734x745, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KMSGj9Y2T9Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nigga gon release all the video game footage by the time it comes out

Attached: lol.jpg (639x668, 116K)

He's made at least 3.

He already been making them starting with MGS1

I genuinely just don't give a fuck about this game.

15 years since the last good kojima game, just let it go

Why does this fucking hack, video game director Kojima get to fly around the world, dine at these expensive restaurants and meet all these famous people? Does his council of yes-men set up all these meets for him? Is it just to swell his ego as some revolutionary, visionary director? The guy just wastes game budgets on travelling around the world and meeting these actors and Jewish directors for ‘inspiration’, lucky Konami got wise to his time-wasting, money-sink bullshit. But now Sony is playing the role of paypig for him. The guy should be a laughing stock of the industry, his underlings do all the work, he writes a few lines and takes all the credit. Phantom Pain was Kojima unrestrained, millions to work with, thousands of staff to make an amazing game and he fucked it up monumentally. Phantom Pain was the blunder of the generation and Death Stranding will be no different. No one thinks he's some directorial God anymore, everyone can see now that he is just an egotistical retard surrounded by yes-men telling him how amazing his ideas are and how revolutionary his stupid games are. The guy's a joke now.

I sure fucking hope the game is more than 8 minutes long

Nice Foto Fettuccine.

I have zero doubt in my mind I could kick the fucking shit out of Kojima. The man looks like a fucking pansy.

Like he wouldn't even put up a fight, he'd just be sat in his office one day ching chonging away contentedly to himself and i'd just boot the fucking door right off the hinges. He'd give out a little startled shriek like a frightened bird and try to run for it but I'm too quick and I grab him by his scrawny little neck and just start punching him as hard as I can in the kidneys while tears stream down his face.

It stands to reason that there would be security, but because it's Japan, it would just be a bunch of child sized gnomes in comically oversized security uniforms, blowing their whistles at me trying to grab hold of my legs while I grab Kojima by the ankles and turn him upside down to shake his Milk money out of his pockets.

Then I'd give his pathetic security a noogie and a wedgie apiece then turn back to that skinny little runt Kojima the final humiliating blow...a double wet Willy.

Kojima if you're reading this I'm fucking coming for you.

BASED

KOJI RUN

Kojima's trailers are always entertaining. I can't wait.

Attached: 1512699951227.png (166x229, 40K)

>all that people that "allegedly" played the game keep praising it like it's some Citizen Kane of video games
>it will likely just be a semi-MGS with wacky story, interesting characters and typical Kojima shit

I swear if this game doesn't literally reinvent gaming as we know it then those people need to shut up

Attached: 1556546919186.png (270x360, 66K)

BUT WHERE IS THE GAMEPLAY?

He can't make a movie because he'd actually have to hire an editor and work with people that called him out on his hacky bullshit and didn't just lap up every wet fart he had.

seething

How many movie plots will he rip off this time?

youtu.be/KMSGj9Y2T9Q

You may like it or not, but this is what perfect game trailer looks like.
>short
>informative
>plenty of info about both story and actual gameplay
>hypes the player
>only few months before release (and that's the announcement trailer)

Where it' s been the whole time: on the PS5.

it won't do anything for the gaming industry, but it will show people that games can be movie kino.

A kojima movie would be a miserable nightmare though.

you forgot the fact that its one giant bait n switch from the second CAPCOM pops up until dante shows up

realistically I thought it could have still been a reboot, I didnt play a lot of 4. I was laughing the whole trailer because I thought it was DmC2

Attached: brapper.webm (240x240, 845K)

stfu faggot kojima trailers are kino and better than his games

he always does that, and judging from his metal gear trailers (MGS2, MGS3, MGS4, MGSV) chances are we have already seen the final scene of the game.

Kojima has never made a bad game. If you hate him you are a contrarian redditor.

I hate Hacjima and his retarded cocksuckers

Attached: 1556637944333.gif (635x640, 3.28M)

This is the sneak peek

Attached: 6187C47A-BB1A-4A49-B1D9-ABAF299F1243.jpg (400x400, 36K)

I'm hardly seething. He's a bad writer and an incompetent storyteller.

Are you seriously dumb enough that you couldn't recognize Nero's voice or the Red Queen?

No you will rike his masterpiece, the trailers and the game will lead to enlightenment.

>make big open world
>its barren besides 9 spots where things happen
wew sounds like fun to me fampai

Attached: 1476052814103.gif (480x270, 905K)

Death Stranding have been absolute nonsense so far.
At least you could undestand what was happening in MGSV trailers.

epic

its just too deep for you

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 44K)

BASTE

Attached: 1524073539709.jpg (1000x1000, 108K)

it was obviously nero as soon as he spoke. JYB's voice is too distinctive

>mgsv all over again
cant wait for the amount of seethe

B&R

>May be over 8 minutes long
Longer than Portal 2, at least.

How much gameplay will it have?

>move a few feet into a spot
>cutscene
>cutscene
>cut to action cutscene
>logo
>end trailer

none

So it's a Kojima trailer then? Actually that's pretty short for one.

>8 minutes
Guarantee you some meme comes out of this. Kojima is a fucking master at creating awesome trailers. Seriously, the Phantom Pain had more impact as a teasing possibility of what it could have been, rather than what it was.

Attached: ochaco-uraraka--59.2.jpg (210x240, 18K)

Too bad he struggles with the "delivering a complete game" part of being a dev.

Seems like that's most games these days.

right, which is why I don't give a shit. Judas

So will this be 8 more minutes of cinematics and vistas to show off the graphics or will there finally be gameplay? And no, characters walking around does not count.

lmao stop seething
just buy ps4

What gameplay?

>Oogaa boooga, i don't understand what lovecraftian even means

>soistation 4
No thanks. And yes I do have a PS4, but Sony can go fuck itself.

>And yes I do have a PS4
proof

I have reached a point where I dont care anymore. Just get the fucking game out already, Im not reading into more cryptic shit, what is the GAMEPLAY to accompany these cutscenes.

I can't fucking wait to learn more about the STICK and CORD

Attached: KNIVES and PLATES.png (1242x2208, 3.55M)

He is
If you think it is a game then you're deluded

>all these people doubting kojima
death stranding will be a good game because it's a game that he actually wants to make. mgs4 and pw were shit because he was pressured to make them, they're soulless.

Any decent speculation for DS not involving linking it to another series? Here's mine - the fish and whales washing up on the beach are all dead not because of pollution, but because the water is being purified into fresh water

>Phantom Pain was Kojima unrestrained
that's just a lie, he was actively hindered by konami in a malicious way. mgs2 is kojima unhindered. as death stranding will be.

I cannot stand Kojima's bloated cutscenes. Everything is off in a lot of them, and his faux-longtakes along with delayed reactions and fake handheld cam shit drives me up a wall.

It seems even Caramel has given up on this game.

Death Stranding will come out before Metroid Prime 4.

you're confusing peace walker with V

If you look at the previous trailers it’s obvious the graphics are way too good for this gen. It will run at 30 FPS on the PS5 and you’ll have to wait for the PS5 Pro in 2022 or so to play it at 60 FPS

Im pretty sure has a lot of money earned from his previous games, no need to be so mad user.

Nigger you can't even look at people at their eyes when you enter a room.

8 minutes of cutscenes will not help it. I need to see gameplay to be convinced this isn't just a movie.

>fake handheld cam shit
This is it. I was going to say you can really dismiss the majority of his odd aesthetics due to something about how the scene is supposed to be in-universe, but this one I just can't excuse.
It's two layers of bullshit. There's no reason for it in a rendered scene and no reason for it narratively.

>"I didnt play 4"
it still could have been a reboot with nero retards. the same way DmC was a reboot but still has dante. its not a hard concept because I dont recognize the voice actor for a game I didnt play.

The game looked completely different, its not a long-shot to assume it was another fucking remake, it looked NOTHING like 4.

It's poetic that for the biggest meme movie game of all time Sony would foot the bill lol

How young were you. That’s loterallg just 5. 1-4 are full as hell with a complete story and shit tons of extra content.

How many years has it been since we first saw Death Stranding?
And we still don't have gameplay.

Made me giggle, good job...for a nerd

Attached: image.jpg (428x424, 57K)

Exactly

FUCKING GAME OF THE DECADE

Can anyone tell me what this means?

>food analogies

inb4 it can be finished in less than FOUR hours

no theres no food there

Its the perfect analogy

>silverware analogies

>food utensil analogies

The Plates represent Metal Gear and Silent Hill, the Knives are the Strands that turn it into Death Stranding

>t. Yea Forums meetup group picture person