"FINISH THEM, as we would never assume anyone's gender - Netherrealm Studios"

"FINISH THEM, as we would never assume anyone's gender - Netherrealm Studios"

Attached: WokeKombat.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_methods
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Another outrage stirring bait thread.

Attached: download.gif (500x252, 1.11M)

You know, I don't see ANYONE talking about the gameplay. Yeah yeah the girls are covered but WHO THE FUCK CARES? Is the game good? Gameplay? Graphics? Music? Does it run well? Apparently all the unlockables cost over $6000. I find that WAY more insulting.

It's mkx with better graphics but worse gameplay and roster.

how the fuck did this place get so retarded as to fall for extremely manufactured "outrage"? is this truly the youtube generation?

fuck off with this garbage and go masturbate to some twitch streamer who lets you donate 5 bucks a month so he parrots political hot takes

Attached: Yogi_Sleeping_3.gif (256x192, 57K)

No one fucking cares for the gameplay when the game is a woke piece of SJW trash full of microtransactions and grinding. games like this from the start don't deserve to be praised for anything, no matter how good that THING is.

>people putting shit in games
>people complaining about shit in games
You might argue that complaining is "free advertising", but if you believe that stop putting shit in games if we ignore them, you are delusional.

It's a MK game so of course it doesn't play well.

Great counter arguments, except they are faggy and s-o-y-infested. Please, consider: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_methods

Yea Forums is literally the only place that seems to care about this woke shit

The game is pretty decent, it's a step up from the retardation called MKX and right now it's sitting in a decent spot between sf and tekken in terms of complexity.
Their mission was to turn mk11 from the mixup mania of mkx into a more neutral/footsies based experience and they largely succeeded at that. It still has its share of retardation though, like some variations being outright bunk and having like 40/50% of your guy's moves not even be usable in the online variations but overall it's a pretty solid game with insanely good netcode and a retarded mtx system.

If you don't care about /pol/-tier muh sjw's bullshit and just want to body fools online it's a decent game

>Yea Forums is literally the only place that seems to care about this woke shit
Stopped reading there. This damage control you shills do is beyond pathetic.
Literally all places talk about this wokeness and bash the game for it, from internet forums and blogs, to youtube videos and comments, to metacritic, etc.

fpbp

Woke games don’t get reviewed, they get political in an attempt to subvert culture.

Also want to add people are being divided up so they can be marketed to in the future. Don’t ever forget when Tyler Durden told you..
>pic related

Attached: E4E3D22E-B705-43DA-955A-A1A21672DB18.jpg (640x480, 27K)

Loot grind and "badass drama" storytelling kills MK worse than any "woke"ness

consider that even posting like this is fucking embarrassing and pinpoints you to post 2016 newfag status

Yeah and everywhere else is just complaining about the grind because they can't play dressup. Nobody gives a fuck about the gameplay other than people who were already NRS fans.

lol. I don't even care about the "woke" horseshit. But you're wrong. Seen it everywhere.

>No one fucking cares for the gameplay
Sounds about right for Yea Forums. All that matters to you cretins is muh dick. That's why trash like Senran Kagura and Persona are popular on this hellhole.

>getting baited hook, line and sinker by this shit
>using a youtube thumbnail as the opener

Yea Forums really went from dumb to really fucking gullible, didn't it?

Cope

It is baffling to me how the first post sets the tone of every thread on this board! I garuntee these same people speaking sensibly and talking about the gameplay would be sperging fuck out had the first post been somewhere along the lines of "stupid fucking sjw's and their agendas ruining our franchises"

You’re out of you’re damm mind. Mk is still the same exploit the fuck out of broken mechanics and characters that it’s always been, just slightly less run in and 5050 than x.

And complexity by making a string have multiple untimed button presses for single moves make the controls even jankier than the usual low standards.

It doesn’t deserve to be compared to even a weak entry like sf5, much less tekken. Fuck, it’s gameplay isn’t even doa 6 level.

If you like this sort of shit, stick to injustice.

Attached: lmfao get woke go broke.png (606x620, 341K)

> woke piece of SJW trash

Pic related is the perfect functional outfit for a woman to partake in a fighting tournament, and was from the original MK trilogy.

Stop whining that Midway/NRS realized that putting female warriors in lingerie was stupid.

Attached: sonya.jpg (480x360, 25K)

>Shows back
>Shows belly
>Shows cleaveage
>Shows armpits
>Skin tight tights

>Somehow comparable to the MK11 bullshit full armor costumes.

Now watch some retard nitpick this post posting some one single outfit from 11 that matches one point from the above list. Please, kill yourself before posting it.

Mortal Kombat 11's first main problem is the roster. I get that NRS wants to work in new characters, but a lot of the old fan favorites from the original trilogy were left out for unfamiliar faces.

So that drives a significant portion of fans of the series to "I'll wait and see." Well, they waited, and the grindy microtransactions to actually unlock the game someone spent $60 on is ruining its reputation.

Get broke, go woke, amirite guyz?

>You’re out of you’re damm mind. Mk is still the same exploit the fuck out of broken mechanics and characters that it’s always been
They'll come to acceptance soon lol. They always do. Some are already coming to terms with MK9 being the best one... When the dust settles, the herd will go onto exalting the next upcoming pasture/game as the 'true green', denying the current grass was ever likeable. They are one step away from living drones.

Every big MK board, every big vidya board with an MK thread, is full of people dissatisfied with the game...except for the one on resetera. I'm not trolling. I've been following this game very closely.

> Shows cleavage.

No. She's in a sports bra. In MK11 they make her look more special forces-ish.

Literally the only "burka" character with full armor as the default costume is Skarlet. The rest just aren't wearing costumes that are begging for a 'wardrobe malfunction' the moment they move.

Attached: 9cbfba3b48ee418fd07bdcffd5931c2a1c47209a7469393d34ebbedce72b436d.jpg (409x396, 20K)

Hope.

Yes, you are actually right. Isn't it funny how it works and how people actualyl have the power over multi billion dollar corporations?

>realized that putting female warriors in lingerie was stupid
Women being physically on an equal footing with men is stupid in the first place. But you jumped over that and went straight to what they're wearing. Something tells me you're not concerned with the realism of it all and are just the typical trendy puritan. Getting outraged over virtual women won't get you any vagina. You have to work for it the hard way. Or you're female and envious of non existent women, which is even worse.

Attached: unrealistic sexist female character design.webm (720x420, 2.52M)

It’s strange because the cast is so huge, and all their moves overlap that half could be variants of each other like the palette swap ninjas they are.

Jesus fucking christ, that webm is pathetic. It proves how you should NEVER fuck with a ugly girl with insecurities and ONLY go for top tier ones who don't need to seek validation in multiple men at once, who will not do some shady shit to make themselves feel better.

It's MORTAL KOMBAT. The only thing good about it has always been the finishing moves, and you're not even allowed to use words to describe them any more.

Attached: Screenshot_20190430-110312_Adblock Browser.jpg (720x786, 300K)

FUCKING IMPERATOR: ROME, a litteral WHO? game does better on steam than Basedtal Wokebat 11.

Attached: 5cbce35f98975b6c3d551a6cd94c4154e7d232a7a276bd8b27e36e11de2c8e96.jpg (938x1230, 291K)

Reminder that Jax ending has:
>People believing that Africa would be a superpower just because there would be no slavery
>Jax genociding untold numbers of whites and niggers in multiple timelines that are now no longer alive just because he wanted muh timeline
>forced whites to bow to niggers
>Says the world is a better place for everyone, showing only niggers as "everyone" after showing whites being forced to bow.
>Specifically says he owes to them, as in, people who only look like him.
Anyone telling you that Jax only ended slavery, is either a cowardly NRS employee, a stupid white trying to fit in and look black, or, even worse a sub monkey iq wielder happy to screech about "muh white fragility", and then screeching out how the zombies in Res5 are all black.
This shit flopped, and for good reason, going from a game series infamous for not letting politics dominate 'em, to now a Left lapdog. Don't feel too bad about the crunch time, you know, the devs. know, they know, in the words of the Torah, they are not humans, but Golems.

>Everywhere I go they talk about this shit!
>That must mean that everywhere I go to must be the mainstream because that's the only way it justifies my opinions!

Faggots reeing in replies don't count faggot. Congrats on literally doing the same thing as the left thinking their insulated communities and interactions within them are indicative of the general public.

Trust me when I say this, even in the most egregious of instances, it is such a fucking minority of people bitching in general because most fucks literally don't invest more in a game before purchase than trailers and seeing it on a shelf. They don't engage in the "culture", think of it this way retard, for every car culture fuck nut you have, you have hundreds of people who don't even know how cars work literally only using them to get back and forth from work.

Normies don't care, and aren't even in the position to hear these arguments most of the time, a majority of people that play videogames never interact about it. It's why game forums have tens of thousands of users when games sell millions.

It's as sad as it is pathetic that retards think their opinion is worth anything when the opinionless are the ones that make up the bulk of sales.

Shao Kahn is trump and and permanently disabled his worst enemy though

gameplay is best of all mk games. everything else just weighs it down a ton making it worse than the mk games with horrible combat.

It's mortal kombat. Fighting game for babbys. Of course its shit.

->

I'm not outraged over anything. I couldn't care less what Sonya or any other woman looks like in MK11, and I wouldn't call any of the other female characters' costumes "realistic." In fact, the characters mostly stopped having "realistic" (by that I mean mostly functional) outfits after MK2.

I simply think it's an exaggeration to say the game is "SJW trash" for the developers deciding to take a more measured approach to what some of the characters are wearing. We can't see a cartoon with oversized tits wearing a bandage in a fighting game, better fucking cry about it on the internet.

I passed on the game because I don't want to sit there for 100 hours to unlock 40% of the "kontent" nor do I want to pay more money for it, I don't like the meter system they put in place, I don't like the built-in comeback mechanism, plus the new characters in MKX-aren't interesting to me and the series seems to be going in that direction even more in MK11.

This is white genocide, why Boon hates white people so much? NIGEEEEEEEEEERS.

Don't remind me how they nerfed my boy Shao Kahn. Winning vs Kotal Jobber is NOT a feat

Sorry you're a pedophile, bro.

>WAAAAAH STOP DISLIKING GAMES FOR WHAT I DON'T CARE ABOUT, DISLIKE THEM FOR WHAT I DISLIKE!
But please, kill your whole entire family and yourself already.

A pitiful attempt. Just like NRS selling it on the switch.

What a toxoplasmosis addled bitch you are. Mk’s design has and should be crazy cheesy low budget looking sci fi fantastic shit. Talk about wardrobe malfunctions, shao kahn and goro are about to bust out with an October fest sausage party any second and that’s GOOD. Get the fuck out of here with this practical shit. Jax can be topless, and running around with robot arms and star spangled parachute pants like he’s on muscle beach. Thinking practical gives us women who dress like Stryker or mass effect reject and who the fuck wants that?

>Surely it has everything to do with why I think it is because I am a primitive meat brain monkey trained to see patterns even when they don't exist
>Couldn't possibly have to do with anything else like each subsequent MK game selling worse in general because the series has no consistency
>No this singular statistic from this singular area which could be caused by fucking anything must be the result of what I think it is because it justifies my opinion.

Literally justifying my point, why the fuck do you think they do "woke" shit in the first place user? It's because they know the game will sell like shit because of depreciated name recognition and the fact there us, and has not been, literally any confidence in the franchise since deadly alliance and he series has sold like shit in general outside of the fucking DC crossover. It's almost like it's a shitty series that had a marketing campaign that they literally only distributed it referenced online instead of in general public advertisement in an attempt to pull in more sales, almost like it's a common marketing tactic for failed franchises and developers that lack customer confidence.

But no obviously it's doing poorly solely because they decided to pander to SJWs and has nothing to do with the IP festering and doing poorly since before they even moved to 3D models.

If your theory that the causality is reversed is true, you think we’ll see klassic ho’ outfits sold as mtx dlc later?

I wan't my girls. Shut the fuck up.

I like what they did with Baraka in this game

All the new characters suck

Try saying that in a party I HAET MK CUZ THEY DON'T SHOW BOOBS IN MUH VIDEOGAMES. I dare you, I double dare you.

SJWs dont like it when video game women are hot, sexualized, and comfortable with it because it makes them think about how ugly, unpleasant, and uncomfortable they are with their sexuality

They will release outfits with enough skin to generate another wave of publicity when they announce more costume packs. The only people that buy those are the fucks overly invested in the game like those arguing over "woke" shit. A vast majority of sales of games are to people that only play them for like two weeks.

Not at all what I was saying, but whatever makes you sleep better at night.

Shapiro and Peterson are raising a generation of gullible NEETS who will do anything to feel like their father figure doesn't consider them a massive failure.

Reminder this happened in the story

Attached: dab-1154319-1280x0.jpg (1280x753, 79K)

>get broke go woke
>e-beggar

I hope you break your fingers so you can't type

How did Scorp even learn about dabbing
Are there a lot of shitty 12 year olds going to Netherrealm?

See: It doesn't matter what you think MK "should" be. Fact is the games are so inconsistent from one to the next that you can point to a game in the franchise that supports your claim either way. The only people who get to decide what MK "should" be are the ones making the game.

My only point is that there is precedent for women who aren't dressed like strippers in the original MK trilogy, so I don't understand the outrage over the costumes. There is plenty to dislike about this game outside of what a bunch of cartoon women happen to be wearing.

We’re talking about Mortal Kombat not Fight Club

cringe af

Sad to think nu-Yea Forums literally worships this guy alongside other shitty political youtube channels masquerading as gaming channels.

I literally have no problem with Yea Forums criticizing gameplay or the horrendous pay2win scheme behind MK11. I would have never bought the game to begin with but seeing the entire board get behind this "go woke go broke" mentality just because Jax wanted to prevent slavery and the lack of tiddies is embarrassing.

Attached: the cuckening.jpg (1200x800, 226K)

I like how they treated Reptile in this game.

You don't know me motherfucker.

I never see anyone talking about gameplay in ANY FIGHTING GAME discussion here.

gameplay is great, graphics are top tier, music is pretty good with some nice pieces, runs perfect on xb1x. right now the grind is the only gripe i've got with the game. i'll never, ever, ever unlock everything or even what i WANT to unlock.

>Yea Forums isn't being ruined by election touri-

watch out on the fucking edge there, kiddo

Attached: 31246485.jpg (181x200, 6K)

I'm starting to think these threads are falseflags.

>I don't see ANYONE talking about the gameplay.
MK gameplay is shit
it ways was shit and it will aways be shit
nobody CARES about the gameplay BECAUSE ITS SHIT

Attached: jw6z6436n7v21.jpg (1024x576, 50K)

>that comprehension
Based retard

Jax wanting to prevent slavery is fine. He should be doing it with teddy roosevelt on an m1 abrhams and American flags flying at full, instead of the back to Africa shit we got. Hell, just have the same ending on his daighter and it’s great.

Just wait for the unlock everything 20$ option. You know they will.

70%. Don’t forget the marketing angles.

>MORTAL KOMBAT WAS ALWAYS SHIT LMAO
Then how have "le evil feminazis" ruined it?

Of course they’ll have that option, but why the fuck should we take it?

Is it Billie or neckbeard retard?

Because you have no choice? Not like anyone's putting a gun to your head anyway.

It breaks my spine to see him get shat on in every scene he appears in.

Attached: Kotal_mk11.png (834x1080, 1.66M)

Precision. It’s gay tofu Americans, not feminazis. They took hot garbage, and made it worse.

Who the fuck cares about some YouTube shithead?

The only winning move is not to play.

Mortal Komat was always lacking gameplay compared to the competition. It made-up for it with charming designs and plot/lore. Designs went to shit and there's no reason to care about the lore since the universe fucking reset in the ending. So nothing that happened matters anymore.
When there's no reason to talk about the game nobody will care about the gameplay. At this point it's more fun to talk about the controversy.

>permanently disabled
Spine is already healed, though. The topic comes up in pre-battle banter with a character, but I don't remember which one it was.

it was shit with some corn on it
the SJWs took the corn out of it

The one female character with a valid excuse to be completely asexual, and they fuck it up so bad that you can't even tell that she's a cyborg.

stop lying about the holocaust

I can't wait for MK12 where everyones is black, transgender and it stops being a fighting game cause hitting girls is wrong

but it is sjw trash because they forbid the girls to be sexy while giving all the male characters stripper outfits

It is really baffling how the one franchise built on edginess and shock value, (to the point it is basically the game responsible for the creation of ESRB) got woke and political correct. I'd expect any other american game to pull it off over mortal kombat.

Whatever, dude. The thing that annoyed me the most wasn't how every girl didn't still look like a balloon-boobed bimbo skankwich but instead I feel this infestation of military americans is ruining the MK feel. I'd like a MK where Johnny, Jax and Sonya and all their little special forces fucked off. MK should be only for non-gunslinger ninja, monks, gods, sorcerors and outworld/nether mutants. Fuck the cowboy and all other american faggots and bring back Motaro for FUCK'S SAKE. I DONT GIV EH FUG IF HE CANT BE X-GAY MOVED ON OR TOSS

Shang Tsung when?

>Yeah yeah the girls are covered but WHO THE FUCK CARES?
i do. they also made the plot all about "girl power" and shit on the fan favorite male characters so even lore/plot is shit now thanks to wokeness

Kringe

I have at least seen 3 youtube videos with between 100k and 300k each talking about the sjw route.
also I read two articles about comments one steam and reddit talking about the wokeness getting deleted