Mordhau

Now that the dust has settled, what do we think?

Attached: Desktop 2019.04.30 - 00.07.44.09.webm (852x480, 2.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p-B4AwgArwA
steamcharts.com/app/219640#All
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=24&v=EE4x-eFObks
steamcommunity.com/app/629760
pcgamesn.com/kingdom-come-deliverance/kingdom-come-deliverance-inaccuracy
mordhau.com/forum/topic/2346/official-mordhau-discord/
steamcharts.com/app/219640
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The best game in it's genre. Somehow /veddit/ has a problem with this...

Attached: 63263466.jpg (184x184, 13K)

Only plebs hate mordhau

It's just updated Chivalry, isn't it? In fact, don't the same guys make it?

Not a big fan. Wish it moved a bit quicker

Good... if they either never add female knights, or add the toggle so that they can be turned off.

Attached: Mordhau toggle.jpg (818x559, 131K)

why can't I hit people after I parry
why can others dish out attacks so fast

I am a demon on the battlefield.

I think it's pretty fun. I hope they fix the gold/exp bug soon though.

Completely different developers, but some of the voice actors are the same.
The game is developed by ex-Chivalry players who were pissed off that Chivalry combat had too many stupid-looking, unintuitive, or cheesy mechanics such as spinning around to attack, RNG feinting, and archery.

Attached: 1554264020495.jpg (1200x797, 424K)

meant to say
*archery which was not easy to counter as a melee attacker

>why can't I hit people after I parry
gotta do your attack quickly after the parry, go do the tutorial again
you may also be out of stamina from blocking too much

Looks really cool!

Chivalry had the best swordplay.

You actually had to use your mouse to move the sword and it wasn't just a single hit hitbox at the tip

they already did, user.

more like /fhg/ ubishills have a problem with this
>Ubisoft put For Honor on sale on the day of Mordhau's release
They know they have competition, they're deploying maximum damage control.

ah yes the great break you back and swing behind you swordplay
why don't I get xp and gold?

>he doesn't want to be a cute knight girl
Imagine being this pleb

Attached: 1455839382215.jpg (1002x1416, 274K)

You only get any if you win.

thats a pretty based response/solution
this si what everybody wins looks like, so of course it's gonna be accused of soggy knees

that's retarded

Still ye old spin to win simulator

How are the other modes? Only played TDM and Frontline
Taiga is so far my favorite
Just had a whole server meat grinder on the eastern entrance to camp until we lost, but it was a great time
Grad sucks real bad once you get boxed in, but spamming doors shut and queueing stabs as they open them in the village is a good laugh

virgin full plate vs CHAD triple firebomb and fists

I am so goddamn fucking sick of archers, these are the most annoying fucking faggots I have ever had the displeasure of experiencing

>mfw kicking archers out of spawn and forcing them out
>mfw they get one shotted while trying to tk me

why are they so fun to abuse regardless of team?

Attached: 1556191722425.gif (400x225, 1.56M)

Ubishills are friends.

>please tell me what to think
Kill yourself. With that said, the combat doesn't look or feel good at all, the animations look like you're swinging at cobwebs and not soldiers. The hits don't feel impactful or have any oomph. Unironically just a shitty chivalry 2.0

who /actualhumangarbage/ here?

Attached: Desktop 2019.04.30 - 11.17.19.14.webm (1280x720, 2.82M)

Adding horses to a Chivalry style game really ruined it for me.

Skirmish is fun, but duel faggots are moving in and they do 1v1's when they get down to the last few people. annoying retarded fucks.
Horde is shit, not balanced at all and forces you to exploit if you want to get anywhere
Deathmath is just duel shit
Battle Royale is >>>>>>>>>>>>Battle Royale

Attached: doorplay.webm (1000x562, 2.98M)

>look
>look
Want to know how I know you've never played it?

WTF is up with that FoV?

I've played for 4 hours and I haven't even seen a horse.

Why am I laughing so hard?

It's fun to play and overall just fills that void TF2 and old chivalry left

Want to know how I know you're a textbook example of sunk cost fallacy?

They're probably chambering you

>combat doesn't look or feel good at all
yea you haven't played the game

Let them add katanas and samurai armor just to see everyone screech :^)

so you haven't, then?
Glad to know that it ~looks~ like another game, very helpful review.

The maps fucking suck compared to chiv. And this parrying a fucking axe with a dagger needs to go

I think the actual reason is that mordhau shill was shitting up their general so they’ve decided to get back at him by shitting on it

Except it isn't, because mouse sens effect on turn rate is capped and if you turn too far your weapon does 0 damage.

Name literally one multiplayer game where the people who decide to use smaller weapons have 0 ability to block people using larger weapons.

the smallest knives in mount and blade you cant block

Fucking fun and hilarious.

Dothraki hordes on an open field are OP as they should be. People will learn counters tho. There are a lot

Heavier weapons also have a chance to crush through blocks.

obsessed and rentfree

For honor is sold for a dime every month, though.

It's really good. Takes alot of skill and time to learn, but I'm enjoying it. It's quite hard really.
i dislike the server browser.

Have fun with skyrim tier animations.

Outta my way peasant fucking shits!

It's decent fun, but the directional-combat shit needs to fuck off, inb4 change keybinds - it fucks the whole fucking thing up because you can't have the same input for multiple actions.

Attached: Heavy Cavalry.webm (1060x720, 2.27M)

Cringe meme game. Reddit loves it.

Unbased misinformationposter

>shields
>3/3/3 armor (heavy head, heavy body, heavy leg)
>run in a zigzag at the enemy
>throw your 1handed sword at them
>bring along an extra throwable secondary or tertiary for the sole purpose of killing any archers you come across
>run Dodge perk so you can evade arrows
>deflect arrows with your weapon
>run them down as horseman with lance for 1shots
>kill them with catapult and ballista
>fight in cover/approach their position the long way around
>build fortifications with toolkit
>bring deployable pavise shield for cover
>use bow/crossbow of your own
Got plenty of options for dealing with archerfags which basically make them free kills.

Attached: armet.jpg (1920x1080, 803K)

don't worry, I will.
Have fun on your search for happiness, I'm doubtful you'll find it by talking about how games you haven't played look bad but who knows!

It seems really really good.
But for some reason i'm not enjoying it. Can't put my finger on why

>shoots you while you're embroiled in a melee
>shoots you in the back
>shoots you mid-swing
>shoots you mid-parry
>shoots you
Archers were the bane of fun in Chivalry, and they're the bane of fun now.

Then don't play Frontline and just play TDM/FFA. No horses.
Yeah the maps do suck a fair bit right now in terms of variety, but does anyone really think more won't be added
At least it's not "castles on a volcano" tier of retardation Chiv got to

How is the Battle Royale mode

You must have been correct what with some of those SEETHING replies.

You didn't like kicking people into a volcano?

fuck you castles on volcano is a good map

Its alright. Prefer duels and regular gameplay though.

>we
no hivemind shit in here lad

I personally think the gameplay itself is fun as fuck, if a bit slow at times
everything surrounding the gameplay (servers, xp/gold bug) are shitting the bed right now, but I managed to out-bug it and get all the hidden gold I was getting and managed to make some custom loadouts and holy fuck this game went from good to great, the free loadout customization is fucking baller

kicks feel so useless since everyone just walks backwards

Castle on volcano was only shit during the slave-freeing part where mason just camped the top left slaves.
fuck that staircase.

dead in a week and everyone will go back to mountain blade

What is the progression like? Is there skills and items to buy or bare pointless matches like counter strike

the range on that shit is abysmal. Everyone has dwarf-legs it seems.

>launch game with only five maps
WHAT THE FUCK WERE THEY THINKING I NEED MORE MAPS MOD TOOLS WHEN NEW MAPS WHEN

Attached: 1532534029875.gif (360x360, 900K)

maybe everybody is a dwarf?

I like this game but there is no void for TF2 at all, it's still there and excellent.

that "might" is the reason why im not buying
i dont want to wake up and see cunts in this game

progression unlocks levels and gold, which are used to buy weapons and cosmetics
weapons are gated by level and require an unlocking cost in gold, and you create custom loadouts with the things you unlock over time to fit whatever type of gameplay you want out of your guy
all the perks for loadouts are there from the get-go

>server browser still doesn't work
reeeeeeee

i cant afford it
:c

You get fifteen points to allot towards various armor pieces and perks. The stronger armors cost more points than lighter ones. Each perk has a different cost depending on usefulness, like Dodge being 4 pts because of being the most powerful skill.

Game will be dead in a week.

based devs

Attached: 0ccc16100901f63af41305525f296ca665b3134f7dc15c390282bc298077a627.png (1147x667, 607K)

>tfw you run down a fleeing archer

Attached: bommer 2.jpg (673x601, 146K)

>>shoots you in the back
"Arrow hit shield on back!," just like in Warband man

server browser works, it's just slow for whatever reason
refresh it and wait 15-ish seconds

>those abs
Nice

Sounds interesting, how viable is archery?

More like just like in Chivalry, pleb.

Didn't the last Battlefront game have even less?

why can't you host private games?
>rent a server
no, fuck off.

it's pretty viable, it's nowhere near as cheesy as it was in chivalry (nothing is, really) but it's still pretty good, you have a few weapons of choice (bows and crossbows of different types) and since you decide the level of armor and mobility you have you can adjust to different kinds of archery, like moving from place to place or becoming a heavy armor turret and fucking over other archers

how about you shoot yourself in the fucking head you piece of shit
how big a virgin are you that you see a knight game and decide to play archer?

It deals 15 at lowest, averages 30 on regular shots, but depending on the enemies headgear it can just oneshot them. I guess it depends on how accurate you are and how consistently you can deliver shots. You also need to master using a cleaver as youre only means of defense, its only saving grace being you can throw it. At the end of the day, youre gonna be having more fun than the enemies by virtue of being an archer

this ain't chivalry anymore user
you can parry/chamber projectiles, shields actually work, and archers are nowhere near as precise and reliable as they were in chiv, giving you a fair chance of fucking them over if you notice them in time

fuck you dumb nigger faggot dont even think about doing rchery only retarded cocksuckers play as archers

Attached: why would you cut a man before throwing him off a beam.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

leaving aside the other issues with chiv, one of my issues with it was that it ditched the "mundane fantasy" approach of Mount and Blade to go for shit like highly ornate anime dracula swords, and castles on the side of a volcano in a temperate region

If I wasn’t very good at chiv would I even have fun playing or would I just get bodied by everyone

Feels about 20x better than chivalry, love the absence of matrixing and back breaking meta bullshit

Battle royale is suprisingly fun, 64 player battle mode is hectic and fun

They NEED ranked 1v1 or something similar. The problem with these games is that they are great casual fun and have systems to facilitate hardcore competitive play but never capitalize on it with seasons and ranks.

Im unironically a huge fan of archers in this game
Nothing makes me laugh harder when I catch one off guard, smack him with my sword and watch as his bow goes flying into the distance
Let them be annoying if killing them is going to feel so satisfying

Attached: 400.jpg (420x400, 108K)

>WHAT THE FUCK WERE THEY THINKING
"We have only 7 people working on this game and want our artists working on a big range of cosmetics and weapons first because they look better in advertising than map variety" would be my guess

>You also need to master using a cleaver as youre only means of defense
I mean, you could just buy a bow and create a custom loadout with better side gear, remember that the default characters are just free non-editable loadouts but they're otherwise just examples of what you can build

wew
also
>knight game
it's a game about sieges and large scale battles, not strictly about melee dueling

It's shit m8

>for both male and female characters
you mean I can make it so it's ONLY female knights?

holy shit take my money

Attached: 1553919128119.gif (177x172, 492K)

The average player is not william wallace, in any given 64 player server there are about 5 motherfuckers, the rest are varying degrees of fodder im sure you could take with a bit of practice

how the fuck do I actually create a custom dude
everything's locked

Focus on the moment and interaction with other players. Explore the map and observe objects. Bring a lute or just chill. High meme potential

Doubt it, most of chivalry's playerbase is moving over because their game is old as fuck

And chivalry stayed alive for literally eve. This will take its place

Keep in mind it's not necessarily going to happen because that was just a "we MIGHT add this". So it's important that they know the community will drop it if they add females without a toggle.

On the other hand, females getting added isn't even definite according to one other dev either.
Yeah I'm waiting too.

xp/gold is bugged right now
>but it's just RELEASED
>but they'll PATCH IT
i can't post images but imagine that one

you get 2500 gold for completing the tutorial, I'd advise you to spend it on weapons instead of cosmetics like I did, I got lucky and was able to buy weapons later on but I wouldn't recommend it

Attached: BOYS.jpg (994x673, 114K)

Suprisingly fun

So people are playing it? That's nice.

>female warriors running in the underwears with maxed out perks

the future is looking bright

Attached: 1556077602995.png (204x202, 90K)

there is nothing wrong with playing archers, especially shortbow where you must dance with danger at close range

nothing is more satisfying than shooting some helmetless zweihander 'pro' in the fucking face after he tries to block your arrow

>some of the voice actors are the same
sold
half the fun of chivalry was screeching like an autistic sperg in a group of other spergs

Is it like any other Battle Royale game? A big part of the reason I'm turned off by the genre is that they have long range guns that can one-shot you from an unknown location but I imagine it's different in a melee-centric game where the only ranged weapons launch dodgeable, blockable projectiles.

Basado

cavalry is such a faggot mechanic i make it a point to team kill anyone who gets on a horse

Modded Warband>>>>>>Chiv.

First of all, the game just came out, so the dust has not settled.

Secondly, are you going to base your opinion on the rest of what Yea Forums thinks? If so, fuck you.

I think everyone is slowly getting their levels/loot finally, I got mine this morning

>5 motherfuckers
All the "motherfuckers" are just sticking to the blob and picking off easy kills all the time in the capture zones or are good at riding horse.
t.always ranks top 3
Respect to that one faggot larping as Landsknecht though. Glorious to see him rush into a mob of five and kill at least three to four people with his Zweihänder while only wearing fancy cloth armor.

Very healthy numbers

This shit would be good in VR desu

I got mine after a match (suddenly became level 3 with 1300ish gold), but it went back to being bugged right after
I counted my blessings and bought weapons before they could take them away from me and I've had a lot of fun customizing my dudes

>spawn has a horse
>begin hitting it
>allies join in
>we all start spamming emotes and laughter when it dies

why is having retard fun too easy in this game

Yeah, fights come down to melee very often due to it being a free for all with lots of cover and buildings, unless you arent paying attention and get sniped

>shitpost about Mordhay for YEARS
>could it be on Yea Forums or /fhg/
You can bet your ass i'm gonna shit up every single thread about this literal shit game i've refunded after 117 minutes. I hope it dies in two weeks.

Attached: dropped.jpg (309x110, 14K)

Even if you're bad at melee there's a lot of stuff you can use to cheese people.
Bear traps, toolkit spike traps, firepots, catapults, ballistas, horseback lance charges, shit like that

IT WASNT SUPPOSED TO BREAK 15k!!!!

Attached: pink wojak.jpg (216x234, 12K)

it's got a dedicated scream key as well as lots of sound emotes

game's actually fun as fuck

This game would have been good if there were Katana in the game. These weapons are mostly boring.

Attached: 1555143782854.png (280x280, 116K)

Is it worth my $38 sheckles?

What dont you like about it backbreaker? Cant break your back and cheese everything?

imagine wasting two hours doing something you hate to defend your bad tastes

>still seething
lmfao dude
actually have sex if you get this mad when people troll you
trolls be trolling haha

If it does well, expect an expansion

FH DISCORD TRANNIES BTFO

Attached: 1526119965877.jpg (560x600, 120K)

as much as I want to call you a faggot the mental image of a templar with a katana is fucking hilarious

>cute knight girl
kek have you seen the character creator? it's ass

Only 27 right now fren

Australia bux mate

Attached: 2fbf58ab39379b590caa4dd48aa37239510d243c747d8ea366073d7cbbe5742e.jpg (148x186, 5K)

How come this looks like Kingdom Come Deliverance

I will say that while I like the game the voice range/writing isn't AMAZING, but you do get a fair bit of the old Chiv style of VA in there

Relative to Chiv, this game has a bit less in the soul/lore/maps/VA departments, but it's got markedly better everything else across the board

So what's the gameplay, Mountain Blade-like?

HAVE
AVE
VE
E

faggot
I tried the game and went to the conclusion that it's shit. Now fuck off.
For real we know the only guy that can't have sex here is you, otherwise you wouldn't make such a big deal of it.
Same for you cuck

nah fuck off retard
>>>/sekiro/
It's more similar to Chivalry than Warband, but it does bear similarities.
Watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=p-B4AwgArwA

have sex

even katana cant save this travesty

were you that one guy who typed in all chat how mad you were and left after everyone called you gay?

Stay away for the first month or so mate. The fucking ping is extremely bad in the middle of EU for me i don't want to even think about how much lag you would get in the land down under.

Attached: 1553063736550.jpg (713x960, 78K)

>otherwise you wouldn't make such a big deal of it.
Holy shit cope

It's retarded. Just admit it.

have sex

in au according to my friend its around 25 ish

Haven't played it, but considering practically every modern multiplayer melee combat game has been underwhelming and this looks no different, it's probably shit. The peak of these games may have been PVK or even Rune oddly enough because combat wasn't attached to disgusting, clunky animations and slow movement.

>Devs spend all their time shitposting and none on making finctional netcoded
Sad

>The SEETHING For Honor Ubishill has arrived
How's it feel knowing your game has had Ubisoft multimillion dollar advertising campaigns for years, and gone F2P numerous times, and costs cents, and is still so fucking bad and dead that a 30 dollar game made by 7 people is blowing it the fuck out in terms of playerbase?

Attached: 1526535331227.png (250x337, 108K)

this is what I'm doing. if there's still a healthy pop in a month from now that's also a good sign

>game is doing good despite being bugged to hell
>make posts like these
absolutely seething

The offense of a katana
with the defense of a knight

Truly would be unstoppable.
Maybe pair it chinese hand to hand combat skills and you'd have the ultimate warrior.

ubicucks btfo

>finctional netcoded
based Ubisoft hireling from India

Any spearchads?
How do you deal with shields? Kicks requires you to close the distance where the spear loses all advantage and it isn't worth using at all. Even with dodge perk people move faster towards you than you can back off so fuckers with shields screw me up.
What does the R mode do? I assume it gives you a very slight increase in speed at cost of range but there are no details about it. Worth using at all?
Also why the fuck is it 10 points when spear + dodge perk leaves you with 2 points?

Attached: dbfz.png (640x480, 36K)

>Mordhau shitposters trying to act mighty
See you in two days. :^)

Attached: 1456649121328.gif (351x303, 2.19M)

What would the alt mode be? Holding it sheathed for full weeb quickdraw slices? Or maybe sudoku?

Post your fashionhau.

Attached: 1556510315497.png (384x853, 873K)

Imagine being so insecure that everyone is a shill out to get you.
Mordhaufags are more deluded than 9/11 truthers

>Offense of a katana
Top kek

You're just angry because I'm so fucking skilled. I love killing you from a distance because you get so frustrated, bro. I'm pro and there is nothing you can do it about it, fucking n00b. I can kill you before you get to me because I'm just that amazing. Of course, if we're in melee and you win that means nothing. You're just lucky you managed to even get to me, and I would have won if your weapon wasn't so overpowered. Get some skill, brah.

Oh, and stop telling me to "jump on the cart". Why would I go touch that thing? I have some kills to get. Stop shouting "the objective!" My objective is headshots. And stop using your battlecry and laugh action. It's annoying and disturbs my sniping. Don't make me attack you and then attempt to votekick you, fucker.

Also, protect me.

Attached: fuckyouimpro.png (415x440, 325K)

>playercount is more than double Chivalry's release numbers, has gone up by 3000 from yesterday, is still on Steam Top Seller frontpage, and it isn't even the weekend yet
See you in five years :^)

>Kicks are easily avoided if you're watching for them
>You can parry projectiles
>You can chamber drag memes
>Dodges cover like 1/3rd the distance they did in chivalry
>Trying to parry at low stamina makes you drop your weapon
Game is a direct upgrade to chivalry as far as I'm concerned.

>spam thrust to win
why do people like this piece of shit

Remember when the devs would try to advertise this piece of shit Chivalry clone in every For Honor thread

>Your argument is literally that the game developers are posting here, in this thread on a Ukrainian cornsowing speakeasy, calling you a retard
>This is somehow a more likely scenario than Ubisoft paying people to shill
LMAO

>get my rapier smacked out my hand
>180 and begin sprinting without stopping

i cant be the only one who plays scoundrel like this

literally git gud, thrusts are the easiest attack to block and counter

Post builds

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 1.2M)

Why do you faggot keep comparing this shit with For Honor?
I play both, before you're trying to lump me in with the camp of drooling retards you're fighting against, and they're literally NOTHING ALIKE, the only thing in common they have is that both game feature swords
It's like comparing chicken to beef

Attached: 1556395708698.jpg (540x537, 58K)

No one mentions mantling but I feel like it really makes the movement so much more serviceable
Also knockdowns are hilarious, always funny to beat a dude's head in until it's me on the ground

sell me on the rapier. is it as good as the estoc?

give a real answer retard

What's with all the retards who keep running up to me and throwing firebombs directly at my feet?
Shit barely even does damage
People keep running into melee range and risking their heads just to throw these things and it often nets them maybe 2-6 damage

does the name of your build turn up for people when you kill them? or do they only ever see your steam name?
I want to keep my retarded steam name but have some serious and unironically edgy roleplaying loadouts

the combat is basically a better version of mountain blade
it's just missing the mount&blade sp mode and 200 player servers
also I am not so sure about the balancing in the game, some things seem a little odd

>why do people like this
because it's a fun game if you're not someone retarded like you are

Why are you even here?

>all these ubishill replies

That is a real answer, he's not lieing
Thrusts are actually the easiest attacks to counter in the entire game
Play the tutorial
Even it tells you thrusts are EZmode to counter

>HURF DURF DUUUH IS FUN GAYMEEE

To talk about games I enjoy, not mindlessly throwing shit at people in a ching chong forum

Attached: 1556631749865.jpg (1280x1556, 390K)

Chiv peaked at 25k twice and sharply declined within just a month each time. These casual meme party games just don't have staying power. By all means, enjoy it while it's hot, but I've spent enough on these FOTM games to know that I don't need to waste my money on a repackaged version of the same game over and over. Hell, if I get the itch I'll just go play PVK2 instead.

Some autistic retards (pretty sure it's the Mordhau devs) were spamming shit about this game in For Honor threads consistently for months since the closed the closed alpha for that game

the rapier is fucking evil, and paired with dodge and a good sense of parrying, can quickly kill. Sometimes you sending a barrage of stabs and slashing at the neck will overpower and fuck over enemies, also being good at disrupting heavier weapons.

Oh and you can throw it.

not him, but if I'm having fun, it's a good game.
Did you forget what fun is? Did you lose touch with it when you decided to spend your life getting angry on the internet?

Attached: peak physical condition.png (1920x1080, 3.13M)

literally seething

For Honor sucks so they are already miserable, then Mordhau shill turns out to be right. Mordhau is better than both Chivalry and For Honor.
So now they are seething with rage and they can't play Mordhau because they are still angry at Mordhau Shill.

Yeah but you're basically complaining about something almost nobody is saying, it's not so much that people are "comparing" For Honor to Mordhau as they are saying "fuck off For Honor shitposter who has infested these threads since yesterday"

>i-it's going to be DOA! th-they'll never break 20k!

Attached: Untitled.png (954x282, 253K)

Animations in Mordhau are smooth as butter

An annoying shill was going into For Honor, M&B, and Chivalry threads to say those games sucked and to play Mordhau instead

I like my billboi. Bullying horseniggers never gets old, especially when it's the same faggots over and over again.

Attached: 20190430095750_1.jpg (1920x1080, 200K)

>fuck off For Honor shitposter who has infested these threads since yesterday
Cute. You're already seething after only one day. After you fucks ruined every thread for years. Just goes to show how weak minded Mordcucks are

'ate muzzies
'ate frenchies
'ate peasants
luv the pope
luv the cross
luv me sword
simple as

Attached: Raul.jpg (694x867, 90K)

Spearfags are only just slightly better than bowfags

if a game has a tutorial mandatory to understanding it, it's a shit game

Mordhau is better than Chivalry
For Honor and Mordhau aren't the same game type
Not really comparable
Anyone who compares them is mentally deficient

I'm working under a bit of a budget due to the gold bug but i'm having fun with my guys

Attached: the lads.png (1305x845, 1.74M)

Lol learn to counter things. Stabs are easiest to chamber

>'ate peasants
*hits you with a frying pan*

>Chiv peaked at 25k twice and sharply declined within just a month each time
Up until 2017-- which is five damn years from the time of its release-- it was managing a steady 6000-2000 average players each month, which is perfectly enough to keep a good community going worldwide and find games to play against people
And Mordhau did twice as well on its opening day as Chiv did so that speaks well for its future, especially when the exp/gold bug is fixed and people can access the full content of the game

staying power is something else
didn't for honor have like 30k players at launch down to 1k in a couple months?

Is the crossbow any good? I was looking to unlock it but I got hit by the xp/money glitch so I doubt I'll be getting it till the game is actually fixed.

How do you see realtime in-game stats? I only know how to use Steamcharts

Attached: 1556455060275.jpg (2048x1152, 826K)

>Tutorial exists to explain stuff people might not know
>This kid is too autistic to spend 5 minutes learning basic mechanics so that they can stop being a sperg and get joy out of life
>I-It's the games fault!

For honor had 280K~ at launch and down to 10k~ after a week.

Attached: shit.jpg (940x529, 260K)

The second time was because they literally gave the game away for free and even that wasn't enough to sustain the playerbase.

whoops i can't read
anyway for honor was steaming pile of trash so it's not unexpected

It's peak wasn't until it went F2P, it had closer to 50k at launch.

legit not surprised smashfags nintendo babies are the ones shilling this game

>archery
Play on Contraband on a server with more than 10 people and see what happens. One team will always be better than keep their opponents inside their spawn while theyre pelted with arrows

>kicks you out of the server because it's full despite you being in the previous round

Crossbow is great at short and medium ranges
Also doesn't suffer from the random aim thing bows do
Pierces armor really well within shorter ranges too
But slow reload can be a problem

*steals your spot*

Attached: Untitled.png (314x13, 1K)

Yeah pretty much.
Even For Honor diehard fans won't shy away from telling that the game was a piece of shit on release.
Hell, it still kinda is.

That's because Ubisoft had NO dedicated servers and their game was literally unplayably broken, while they tried to argue to the playerbase that it was perfectly fiiiiiiine and a great system.
It was P2P so if someone's Internet dropped out mid-match the entire game was just gone.
On top of that, this game has more depth of content and combat system than For Honor.

chambering a thrust doesn't net you anything though unless they're asleep
in fact it just wastes stamina

>I WILL SHITPOST AND ANNOY YOU FOREVER AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN D-
Mordhow about that

Attached: xeSevaH.webm (1280x960, 1.65M)

Game was a fucking mess
But it's currently the most balanced it has ever been
And new character launches this week
BUT, this isn't a For Honor thread

What's your favourite Mordhau weapon?

>chop guys arm off
>he caves my skull in with his remaining fist before dying

>about to get wrecked by a knight
>he gets team killed due to his teammates trying to run me over with a horse but hitting him instead

>2 guys fighting next to me
>ballista arrow comes from nowhere and explodes them both

>guy runs around equipped with nothing but 3 pans
>actually succeeds in killing people
Gotta say I'm having fun

What's to say Mordhau can't go F2P down the line as well if it needs to? Plenty of games do it.

i'm not sure you can fix it
the game is fundamentally broken in terms of depth of play because of its core mechanics

then at that point the game will be even less worth playing than it is now

Estoc chads assemble

>being this assblasted

yeah im assblasted that i spent 30$ on a fucking peice of shit that doesnt even function

It certainly can, but much like Chiv, it will spike in players and flatline within two weeks most likely, which was my point.

The 3-pan-man who runs around with nothing but shorts on? He's fucking godly
I've seen him in a few matches and he has carried the team multiple times now.

It’s great

I don't understand how you value games
Mordhau is great and I'm enjoying myself. It could have 500k players or 500 players, doesn't really make a difference to me. I think you zoomers put too much emphasis on a game "dying" and just chant it over and over again

do you not know what a refund is? if you really didn't like it you can just remove it from your account, get your money back, and move on with your life

*backstrafes endlessly*

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 1.19M)

Maybe for you (someone who doesn't actually play video games), but not for me.
Point is, trends being as they are, it looks pretty good for Mordhau surviving another 5 years like Chiv did, considering it's already about to break Chiv's peak playercount in the second day of existing, without needing to go F2P to accomplish that.
But keep grasping at straws to tell me it's going to die in "2 days".

The combat feels "sloppy" compared to Chivalry.

t. guy who puts together IKEA furniture without the instructions and realizes everything's backwards when he's done.

Attached: 1520026980166.jpg (515x515, 23K)

That didn't happen with Chivalry.

I haven't even unlocked it yet
shit looks like a thin greatsword

This rent server shit is actual cancer.

i dont believe in refunds

you can host your own, it'll just be using your computer and internet

Bought it last night before I went to bed, can't wait to try it out.

i mean, that's about the gist of the estoc, it's a two-handed rapier

that i'll agree with, what the fuck is this system like? it's about the only thing I actually dislike about the game so far
I just wanna play with my friends
is there a way to just host your own thing instead of using the paid service?

what the literal fuck does this mean

>Compared to chivalry
>the game where turning up your mouse sensitivity and flailing it randomly during a swing actually gave you an advantage
>The game where breaking your characters spine and facing away from people while swinging your sword was not only viable, but a GOOD tactic

You can fuck off

My nigga

Attached: 20190430183747_1.jpg (1600x900, 145K)

This is 100% accurate.

if i roll a 7 i'm buying it

And my point in rebuttal was that 2000-6000 players up until 2017 isn't exactly a "flatline".

yeah ranging sucks in a 1vs1 situation, only time you're getting hit with arrows is by someone you're not paying attention to

I mean before all that shit was being exploited and discovered. I had MUCH more fun with Chivalry on launch than i do with Mordhau. It felt more skill based.

>what the literal fuck does this mean
refunds are pro-consumer nonsense designed to protect idiots at the expense of developers. i will never refund a game even when i am blatantly lied to (promised a good game) such as now.

then you have nobody but yourself to blame for your shortcomings, and I have no simpathy for you
kindly fuck off

Nah, it wasn't.

I've been having way too much fun with my shitty multi coloured bright cloth armor, a lute, 10 rocks and a high pitched voice just harassing other players
In team gamemodes if I stand behind a teammate and spam taunts and throw rocks/strum the lute other players go into a berserker rage trying to get at me and my teammate gets free hits.

It sure did steamcharts.com/app/219640#All

this. what a retard

living by a code is a shortcoming these days?

If I get dubs you buy it

May very well have been the same guy, godspeed 3 pan-man

How come you didn't reply to

Tell me about the cosmetics. Are there any heavily decorated helmets with proper plumes and stuff in this game?

>tips fedora

i didn't even know this was a thing

Is there a sallet?
Show me the sallet.
Better yet, show me the sallet with a surcoat

That shit was being exploited about a week into the games lifespan

>he cries about archers

Why are 2hand babbies so pathetic? Imagine not being able to block arrows or throw your weapon LMAO

Attached: shield.jpg (800x800, 91K)

Yes, a lot of options. Cosmetic customizations are wild

yeah there are a few options, but they're mostly high level (which is kind of ass considering the state of progression)

can't post images, but there's 2 or 3 sallets, at least I've seen sallets with the uh
neck armor thing whose name i can't recall

fucking yourself out of something that can only benefit you and gritting your teeth through something easily avoidable because of some self-imposed belief is quite definitely a shortcoming, user

art dev said in jan that plumed helms will probably be added at some point but he's not promising anything since, for optimisation purposes, the game already uses a shitload of textures and a plume on a helm adds more to the mix
here's what's in as of 2018. i'm waiting to buy until the gold/xp/server issues are fixed so this video might be a bit outdated
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=24&v=EE4x-eFObks

Is this some kind of new-age retarded virtue signaling?

dont worry for honor still have 1/3 the playerbase of mordhau even after being free and for $5

it would break after 1 parry so I don't see the problem in retarded players gimping themselves with bad weapons

>say map is terribly designed
>rabid mordhau fanboys come out of the woodwork to defend it mindlessly
>(((lose connection))) to server

Is the matchmaking bugged? Takes forever to search for a match, I should just use the server broweser shouldn't I?

the gold/xp issues aren't really a problem since they're keeping track of your shit you're not really losing out on anything, just gaining it all later
servers are fine if you use the browser and not matchmaker

you wont find a match unless you set your region to europe

Not only is there a sallet, there's more than one
I'm pretty sure there's heavy armor with surcoats too
Unfortunately I have screenshots of neither because I haven't made enough gold to buy them yet.

i like the game but totally agree
so long as they don't go full retard, this game could seriously use the map variety and gamemode variety Chiv had

>no attack/defend siege mode that takes place at one castle
>no dungeon crawling map
>no trap-filled arena map
I expect more maps will be added though, KS backers and outsiders were pressuring them to release and not stay in perpetual development is all

>you can adjust character's physique and bodytype without it affecting their stats
>but noooo you can't have women that'd be unrealistic ;)
It's basically if KCD had multiplayer. Low effort garbage that's only made to pander to reactionary dupes. But I guess as long as there's a market for it, someone will tap it.

Attached: 1552494100789.png (419x398, 191K)

I've been playing in SA just fine, it's probably the NA servers shitting the bed

based retard

all my alpha characters got deleted because I don't have the coins for their cool stuff anymore, but here's a sallet outfit

Attached: cfce2f0f459d004f2ba40fc954830051.png (446x942, 631K)

yes

Attached: screencapture-battlefront-fandom-wiki-Maps-2019-04-30-18_53_43.jpg (469x1662, 184K)

>It's basically if KCD had multiplayer
this game is chivalry 2, retard
why even talk when you have 0 experience with video games

Is it common knowledge that renaming your steam account fixes the gold/xp bug?

see female characters were planned to be in the game from the get-go (the original customization devblog showcased a female character alongside a male one) but they weren't fully added in order to focus resources on a single branch of models
remember that after all, this is still an indie game

I might consider getting it then

Attached: 1556280930095.jpg (656x800, 57K)

That isn't necessarily true. I saw a dev in the discord say that they can't really track what people are gaining, and that they're basically going to give everyone affected a flat bonus instead because they can't track it.
The gold/exp thing is two separate bugs according to the community rep. My guess is that one bug makes people get their gold/exp delayed, and another bug makes people not get it at all.

no one is playing Mordhau because it's EPIC AND REDPILLED, Chiv had no girls either retard

below 10k in 2 weeks when streamers stop playing it

>Yea Forums hates games for no reason outside of just wanting to start shit
>people are shocked
???

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_12.38_[2019.04.29_14.29.08].jpg (1280x720, 176K)

>>but noooo you can't have women that'd be unrealistic
this game doesn't need mentally ill trannies in its community thanks

watch user, 2 types of sallets

You can block arrows with 2 handed weapons
Parrying at the right time blocks them and you can even knock arrows and thrown weapons out of the air with a well timed/aimed attack.

Holy shit if that trend continues it will have 30k players at around 20:00 tomorrow.

SEETHING

Isn't it your dilation time, Resetera?
You will never be female in real life.

the game will be needing all the players it can get in a few weeks

Why does these kind of games always attract the anti-SJW redpilled gamerbro crowd? I really wish they'd add black people and female characters to make them all go away

kys tranny

steamcommunity.com/app/629760

it's already above 20k

See

>and that they're basically going to give everyone affected a flat bonus
Well that wasn't the case me and my friends playing last night. Even though we all had the same playtime one of us always gets more kills and he got way more gold and a full level over us

Because they wish they could live out their nerd power fantasies of being a crusader

Attached: 1556625943167.gif (258x330, 2.48M)

you can be black

Because that's what they're made to do. It's not a very good game so if it wasn't based and redpilled it would have no USP. Luckily, you can always bait /pol/tards with some dogwhistling if your game is about to flop and at least get some sales.

>still don't get xp/gold

katanas were made for executing unarmed peasants and stabbing yourself, asians are shitty warriors

Attached: Desktop 2019.04.30 - 13.00.11.26.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

>dabbing on Archer niggers with my Genoese CrossbowCHAD
>picking up my pavese filled with arrows and throwing axes and plopping it down at the next objective
This game is fucking great.

Attached: genoese CHAD.png (455x949, 620K)

>Be Blue team
>Ally is covered in blood
>Stab him in panic because you think he's red team

Tell me I'm not the only one who has done this

Attached: 1555832437570.gif (500x281, 139K)

hard samefag, kinda embarrassing for (You)

Attached: based.png (1000x1000, 77K)

No girls? No buy.

Not him but not really, the darkest skin tone is about as light as a Middle Easterner

yes I just want to hear screaming cunts in my ear because anyone who is bad at video will definitely pick the female character and I will be killing them over and over because they are so bad at video games hahaha

Good, we don't want you joining the community and bitching loudly for an easymode.

>that brigandine
is this mordhau?
is it really full of inaccurate LARP shit like this?

Attached: Desktop 2019.04.30 - 13.02.45.30.webm (1066x600, 2.84M)

I'm sorry user, but us SJW's are numerous and taking over your favorite website. You better shoot up a mosque before its too late

What video game do you consider historically accurate?

Happens to me literally every time, I decided to turn off gore because of it.

Estoc chad here, topfraggin on all servers pantsless, why would anyone not use Bloodletter?

Did he just walk on the fire and wait after killing you?
Why would he do that?

Attached: oy vey.jpg (1920x939, 307K)

the closest was Kingdom Come: Deliverance
there are a few others out there, too

It's full of inaccurate fun shit, yeah
Who'd have thought videogames might try to be fun, right?

Toaster players can't see fire, make your pyromancer builds before they all quit

>that first time you kick a door into somebody
Fucking Hilarious

>Finishes match
>No xp or gold

Is this normal?

Attached: 1548589072150.png (148x128, 29K)

they aren't even the same genre user, if anything it is competing with chivalry

Easiest (You)s of your life, have two more

Team just lost at lvl 3 on horde
Honestly having a blast playing this

yeah shits fucked right now but you'll be compensated later

That's fucked up

>armor doesn't accentuate the waist and hips but looks like fantasy armor from a shitty korean MMO
Not historically accurate, 0/10 another game destroyed by the liberal agenda

>mordhau shills literally shit on For Honor for being inaccurate
>mordhau is incredibly inaccurate about everything

yeah the devs are incompetent

>there are a few others out there, too
That you didn't mention because...?

No, it's a bug they somehow haven't figured out yet. You have to rename yourself on steam.

Yeah from an outsider perspective i don't even get why there's this feud between the two games

>food analogy

WHY IS THE SERVER BROWSER SO FUCKING SHIT
JESUS CHRIST

When people shit on For Honor being unrealistic, they're talking about how setting your sword on fire lets it pass through shields, or nips and chinks phasing through your sword with the power of anime. Not the armor.

I think I can't get gold or XP.

no it's a feature goy.

>KC:D
a good game, but pcgamesn.com/kingdom-come-deliverance/kingdom-come-deliverance-inaccuracy
>there are a few others out there, too
like?

I think you'll find there are no fully historically accurate medieval themed video games

Attached: you.jpg (809x291, 76K)

STILL no fucking GOLD AND EXP? These guys are incompetent. I'm telling my friends not to buy this rubbish after all.

Attached: 1508129916973.jpg (850x850, 264K)

because calling out mordhau for aesthetic the equivilent of dogshit doesn't also need to be backed up by a resume
this game looks as bad and fantasy as for honor

>>mordhau shills literally shit on For Honor for being inaccurate
eh?

works on my machine

That's nice I guess but also not relevant to this thread
I play and enjoy both games
People need to get their heads out of their asses and realize there isn't one perfect game, there's a ton of games that all do different things and appeal to different people.

wtf mordhau bros we got too cocky...

>praise the game or else

Attached: wow what a weird coincidence.webm (1492x646, 2.85M)

>streamers
>20k views on Twitch

i wish i had friends to tell me not to buy this piece of shit

Don't buy this piece of shit, user.

Because kids want to be mad
We're living in the age of outrage where if you haven't found something to be unreasonably mad about yet you don't fit in with the cool kids.

I have 525 hours in Chivalry and love the game because of it's bugs. Will I like Mordhau?

>playing the casualshit modes
just play duel servers or skirmish lol

Attached: boomerhau.jpg (438x332, 61K)

What's the most retarded loadout you've tried

Also how do I throw my weapons

>looks as fantasy as for honor

Attached: nah you're just retarded.jpg (856x1152, 483K)

>see a Red guy get his arm chopped off by a Blue
>he stands there screaming with his bloody stump arm
>gets killed from behind by one of his own archers

War is hell.

Not right now, you won't. The game is broken and they are doing nothing to fix it.

It would've been good if it wasn't buggy and slow, if both factions had better colouring to tell them apart, if there was a penalty for retards doing team damage and if they hadn't removed drags.

Rename on steam retards

>and they are doing nothing to fix it
Apart from... working to fix it?

you've got drags and accels but no overheads at all and spinning doesn't work

only some weapons can be thrown, default is R
other weapons have a different grip to them
if you mean drop them on the ground then thats' G I think

>doesn't also need to be backed up by a resume
That still doesn't explain why you said there were more, instead of just writing said titles which'd literally take the same effort, while you could just posted "KCD".
Just grow some balls, admit you didn't reamember any other game, but thought naming just one would make your argument seem weak, and that'd be unnaceptable for such a cowardly faggot like you.

Why would I change my name? It really shouldn't be necessary.

Yeah it's only one handed right? But thanks now I know why the default knight has a dagger

>Amateur historian Redditor MRPolo13
KC:D had real professional historians working on it
there are a few inaccuracies due to limitations of game engine (no proper way to animate aventails without severe clipping issues)
but for the most part it's spot on
>full arm harness with a bucket style helm
>literally separated by 3 centuries of technology
>only there to appeal to deus vult fags
yeah, just as bad

>We're fixing it, I swear!
t. increasingly nervous man 24 hours after a shitshow of a launch fucking up even the most basic of features

>Money still not working
>Servers won't let me connect to battle royale or anything else (hurr use server list) nah it's full of teamers

Fix the game or offer refunds.

It is necessary until they fix it.

meant no reverse overheads*

>take scavenger, bloodlust, full heavy armor and quarterstaff
>pick up dropped longsword
>achieve immortality

Attached: 1551445320934.png (546x432, 161K)

Lute, rock, rock
No armor
Been fun and surprisingly effective
The trick is you gotta make your opponent laugh or get mad

>wanting to play zoomzoom mode
>not using the server browser when it works
lol...

I sure hope they'll fix it soon. Being a peasant is fun, but I'd like to reap the rewards of my back breaking labor.

They'll probably end up doing neither.

did the bandits on the bottom raid an ornamental museum? shit looks retarded

The fuck is this game called?

lirik, forsen and probably some other big streamers played it yesterday
check again in a few hours they'll probably play it again when they start streaming

how viable is it to just put on a suit of the biggest and thickest fucking armor i can buy?

What does the lute actually do?

chivalry but bad

>KC:D had real professional historians working on it
The entire Total War series has consulted historians. Not a single TW game has ever been historically accurate.

Nothing, but you can hit people with it if you hit r.

you can outstam shields as boring as that may be and spear's alt mode gives faster attacks, better strikes and most importantly ability to combo.

based

Attached: hihihi.png (1199x1239, 358K)

>expected the game to be fine and somewhat competitive
>it's a broken party game like DW
OH NONONO

it's only $26 to get a straight upgrade of chivalry, you're not poor are you?

completely viable, you can have a single poleaxe with you and no perks if you take full plate

also, r8

Attached: 20190430122802_1.jpg (1920x1080, 201K)

Play music, duh.

seething

Gear from different time periods =/= "fantasy"
a warrior is completely capable of equipping old outdated gear that's been passed down; how do you think we still have examples of medieval equipment to this day?

meanwhile for honor is literally putting golden dracula bats on helmets as well as mixmatching armor time periods and entire fucking continents, so yes, it is objectively "MORE fantasy"

>the graphics are better but the gameplay is worse
>paying $26 for a downgrade that will be dead in a month
lmao

>skinny in full armour
>fully heavy armour but leaving arms fully exposed
0/10

except i own the game. thats how i know it's shitty chivalry

It's a downgrade tho, the only thing that's better are the graphics.

You do realize matchmaking puts you in the same servers you see on the server list, right?

How'd you expect that to work?
Did you get enough sleep?

or fix the fucking game cunt.

he'd have arms if I had any good ones unlocked

Not enough fat. Get some gauntlets while you're at it.

the one on the left is sexy

>twitch tv in name
>longbow user

Attached: Disgusted_cat.jpg (453x453, 28K)

Why would anyone play this over Chivalry, which is superior and was free to everyone if you grabbed it in 2017?

>shitshow of a launch
yeah all these thousands of players just don't exist hey
>the most basic of features
vehicles, maps, gamemodes, character customization, melee and ranged combat are all in, those aforementioned thousands of people are playing and enjoying the game even if their exp gain doesn't work.
progression for your grinding addiction isn't a "basic feature"

>beat the shit out of them constantly and know the two people who watch them see you styling on them

Attached: man laughing harder than ever before.jpg (1025x729, 62K)

t. Autist Spinners

>someone throws a dagger at me
>I can see it sticking out of my body
>press E
>character actually picks it up
>threw it back and hit the guy in the head

Huh.

Attached: impressed.gif (245x245, 1.62M)

what was his nick?

>which is superior
kek

I'm almost tempted to buy this garbage just to tilt faggots like you

yeah but i don't want to have to admit i'm wrong and that i'm making a bad argument so i'm just going to keep making up arbitrary conditions that makes me right

t. so mad that you suck at a game that you make your own shitty version of it

>doesn't read the article whatsoever and ignores the totally valid inconsistencies brought up because "dude there was a historian there"
"historians" worked on Assassin's Creed too, it means jack shit

>It's not a shitshow of a launch because there's players!
Fuck off, shill.

>wahwah stop using a fun mechanic I'm too retarded to counter!

how often should i be using the alt mode? i always stay in normal mode and play keepaway

>Get shot by an arrow
>Every time my character moves his right leg forwards I can see the arrow at the bottom of my screen

>spear's alt mode gives faster attacks
Swings, yeah, but my experience is that the stab is identical.

>reactionary dupes
???

>offer refunds
Are you new to Steam?

>Eu servers down for me

Attached: 1550786607498.png (640x786, 529K)

It's pretty good but i think not having any sort of squad mode really hampers its potential

yeah the story is also made up so those people never existed and those buildings never existed and there wasn't actually a tree in that spot at that time so it's historically inaccurate

The rapier is fucking obnoxious. The thrusts are absurdly fast and it's hard to give it the attention it requires to counter in a melee with 6 dudes around you.

I can feel that the ADHD is strong in this one

Ah, so no reason. That's what I figured.

there's a feud because a Mordhau shill has been shitting up /fhg/ for years, but he's been especially active in the month leading up to Mordhau's release.

He probably meant refunds for people with more than 2 hours since that's how long it takes to get into a match

the other guy is actually wrong
armor comes in 3 pieces (head, body, legs) with 3 levels of protection per piece (light which is "1", medium 2, heavy 3)

It's most viable to run something like 3/3/2, since leg armor isn't super important though it has its uses, than it is to run 3/3/3

Depends on the weapon, but yesterday I was playing the raider class.

I switched to the alt mode axe while holding a cabin for myself because it hits faster and less likely to swing into walls. Downside is reduced range and different damage.

I killed all 3 foes and screamed at their bodies

When you're dueling someone, since combos come in handy then.

>being this buttmad that redditor amateur historians aren't good sources

Honestly Asscreed's cities look pretty good historically speaking.

How the fuck is gold/xp still not fixed. I already got like 1k kills and can't buy/build shit.

Attached: 1521337441456.jpg (702x702, 70K)

because it's simple: the few people left playing chiv are moving to this game

Everything but the plot is pretty accurate, if not a little embellished to make it more interesting.

*pick maul/battle axe/zweihander like 80% of every server because there's no reason to use fast and weak weapons*
*turn around*
*face the sky*
*one shot you at 10 ms*
nothin...personnel...kid...
>whoa whoa why's no one playing anymore?

The first thing I tried was to rainbow the toturial guy. I'm kinda happy you can't do that, but it was hilarious to use on shitters in Chivalry

Still a worse game then Pirates, Vikings & Knights II
Oh well..

The game is a scam, that's how
The devs took the money and ran

It worked for me without changing my name. I think it was just a coincidence if that's what happened with you.
Also suck my cock jannies, there's a clear list of things under this rule of what it applies to, and nothing I've posted is any of those. You can't just use it as a way to censor different opinions you sad fuck.

Attached: Untitled.png (296x75, 7K)

Looks like a dope fiend, get something to eat

Attached: absolute unit.png (831x941, 970K)

They explicitly mentioned the possibility of eastern equipment in a future content update but im not sure if they meant naginatas and katanas or like middle-eastern, like scimitars and jamadhars and shit

What's inaccurate in assassin's creed?

Is there all voice chat or at least team voice chat?

Attached: hear me prayers.png (1920x1080, 784K)

Ubisoft has discounted For Honor by 60% immediately after Mordhau's release date was announced, they deployed some shills to aggressively shit on Mordhau and promote For Honor in Mordhau threads this week

it looks promising, but I'm worried this will die in a few weeks time like most multiplayer games.
the chivalry craze already happed back in 2012 I don't think this game will generate enough excitement to sustain a community for at least a year.
I really liked age of chivalry and chivalry medieval warfare, so I hope this game ends up being a worthy successor since chivalry is dead

finally got it m8s, what's the most fun weapon right now?

He's using the perk that heals to full when getting a kill. If people don't block he will sweep through crowds of people.

the uninstall wizard

>Still can't reply to the core argument and just spams "reddit" to compensate for his lack of a defence of the many inaccuracies in KCD

This game ez af

Attached: IMG-20190429-WA0007.jpg (626x568, 213K)

Anyone remember War of the Roses? haha that was a game.

thanks for the bump lad

[citation needed]

There's something about this game that makes discord trannies extremely upset, but I can't really put my finger on it. Is it because the devs won't take a political stance or something?

Idk about the estoc, but in a 1v1 the rapier is fucking busted

>faggots complain about reverse overheads
>but not about buffed feints, a second way to feint (morphs) and rewarding gambles (chambering)

>the article is literally quoting a self proclaimed historian from reddit
>a self proclaimed historian who seems to know more than the actual historians, who make money and went to school to be historians that worked on KC:D
all these flavors and you chose to be salty

proximity both-team yes, global no, iirc
Chivalry managed to hold, at minimum, a consistent playerbase of 2000-6000 players for 5 years, this game has already doubled the release numbers of Chivalry in its first day and it isn't even the weekend so things are looking promising

What did you need the bump for?

have sex

if you played chivalry you will want a sequel with better graphics and fixed mechanics

it's obvious, it will have more players this week than chivalry ever did

give birth

mordhau.com/forum/topic/2346/official-mordhau-discord/

What did he mean by this?

>it's obvious
>can't provide a source though
Huh, really makes you think

Here's your citation steamcharts.com/app/219640
>400 players a.k.a. fucking dead, dying, gone to join the heavenly choir, an ex-game
>peak today is 1/4 lower than the last week's peaks

Those weapon animations look like shit. Looks like what punching in a dream feels like.

>being so new you don't realize "discord tranny" refers to a specific tranny discord which has been spamming Yea Forums for a good year, and not the entire concept of discord in general

They "fixed" mechanics by removing them and adding more cancerous ones.

keep being in denial

chiv fags hate this only because they won't be able to exploit and they will lose the shitty cosmetics they bought

There is a single plumed helm in the game right now and it's the single most expensive thing in the game (60,000 gold)

Oh you mean the amateur historians who become professional historians by the point they get hired to work on a video game? Sure got me there bucko
>STILL tiptoeing around the core of the argument to focus on a tangent because he knows he can't back himself up

>imaginary enemies only the most gullible fall for and repeat day after day to meme themselves into believing that they are an omnipresent thread

Attached: fuck off already.png (1920x1080, 1.51M)

>gaming article

Attached: fuggg.jpg (639x960, 45K)

you don't have an argument
article cites one guy, who is an unaccredited "historian"

>find out about 3 short spears loadout
>btfoing archers with a spear to the head when they think they're safe

Attached: IMG_2435.png (170x170, 20K)

Gotta go large

Attached: Capture.png (770x921, 942K)

Mordhau is going to be the same in a month, what's your point? That isn't even a source to backup your claim.

>STILL carefully walking around the core argument and desperately hoping nobody notices he didn't address it

This is the real reason. If anyone explicitly denies this, you can ask the Mountain Blade general too. He was all over several generals and it fucking bizarre to think that he was active for YEARS.

>discord tranny trying to differentiate himself because he plays a shitty chivalry knockoff made by trannies
lmao

>imaginary
There's been plenty of evidence posted
for example, the fact that you're so desperately denying they exist and getting incredibly pissed off at the mere mention of the phrase "discord tranny"

you don't have a core argument
your game looks like shit

I miss the crossbow customization. I was so disappointed when I unlocked it in this game

Why are you even here? I thought everyone left chivalry a long time ago. Impressive that you're this butthurt that a kickstarted fan project surpassed chiv in every way.

But sure, keep shilling, I'm sure everyone will definitely play your game once they get in and some 'pro vet' does a reverse overhead on them

Attached: ry7.png (317x295, 169K)

Oh shit i gotta try this

The only people who like Mordhau are retards who got curbstomped in Chivalry and about 4 rank 50s

I just bought the game

What am I in for?

Attached: Capture.jpg (424x565, 23K)

>Mordhau is going to be the same in a month
Based on what? Chiv took 7 years to get to that point. Mordhau has already nearly beaten Chiv's lifetime peak in its first 2 days and it's not even the weekend.

roll over whenever

NEW

How is the customization? Aesthetics are a huge seller for me.

found the seething discord tranny lmao

Which one is it now, retards

>made by trannies
Damn, you're really reaching aren't you?

Chiv died in the first month based on your "source". This game will be no different because it's literally a copy/paste repackaged meme game.

Assassins Creed is pretty good with its historical accuracy though.

"Fun" for a week before numbers go even lower.

>multiplayer only garbage

>discord tranny bad, muh historical game good!
>turns out trannies made the game and even have an *OFFICIAL* discord
>y-you're just reaching!
Holy shit trannies BTFO lmao

obviously the first one

>doesn't know how to read fucking Steamcharts
Holy fucking shit, the retardation is astonishing.

>go around entire map
>run around one shotting archers in the head
spear masterace bros

>its just a spam atack then block then atack and pray he misses the parry
Cant wait for bannelord to relase desu.

>trannies made the game
Go ahead and source that :^)
Pretty sad what Ubisoft shills like you have been reduced to.

Dude, copying the same old ass pictures over and over and calling everyone you disagree with or who is trolling a tranny doesn't make them real.

Imagine being this obsessed about a group that consists of 0.001% of the population and barely influences your life in any way

God could you retards make it more obvious you are shilling? The game is trash, we came to this conclusion in yesterdays thread. The fact you are defending shady ass devs, aggressive.. I say aggressive but I should say obsessive marketing and poor gameplay.. it should surprise me, but you little bottomfeeders are always looking for a new indie game to latch onto and suck dry what seems to be every month.

>we

Attached: 1555703058744.png (700x700, 615K)

Middle-eastern

By your own logic discord = tranny. Are you now walking that back because it makes you look stupid? Aww, you poor thing!

>no helmet that resembles a horse archer from Khergit Khanate
>can't sprint to a horse with my recurve bow and shoot people in style

At least the lamellar armour is in.

they influence my life in a major way actually since video games are a major part of my life and trannies have implanted themselves in the industry somehow and are actively changing how video games are made and affecting the culture surrounding them

>can't play as a women in a game released in 2019
Cringe. Not buying.

>26 player matches
>2 button atack system with irrelebant directional atacks and omniparry
This game is as shit as chivarly, funny how to this date no medieval game can even get close to the toes of Warband. Also
>BattleRoyal.
Kek

Oh, the irony.

kek
>we

Attached: 95d92eff.jpg (500x358, 26K)

Bill'd and hookpilled.