Name a more useless item in a video game

Name a more useless item in a video game
You cant

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Caber

sounds cool

>makes you one pixel taller
>actually increases your hitbox making it detrimental to wear with no actual purpose.

Attached: bloodstained-castlevania-spot07.jpg (1280x960, 195K)

>wanting to be a manlet

y

In that loadout slot alone? Gas Passer. Gas Passer is fucking useless. So useless you probably forgot it existed.

The jetpack is unironically really good now, rivalling the shotgun, scorch, flare and panic attack. It gives you a lot more mobility ever since that small buff Valve gave it. After all, one of Pyro's biggest detriments is closing the gap to engage in combat.

Attached: scor chad.jpg (518x915, 191K)

and that image doesn't even mention you can do a small jump with Scorch Shot which can get you up a 1-person-high wall, but you can't jump with Gas Passer

not even the worst item in that pack
WHAT is the fucking point of the gas passer

What is Pyros best secondary?

A know someone who is really good with the gas passer. It is pretty fucking useless for 99% of players

It's pretty OP in MVM at least. The jetpack is useless in MVM.

Gas Passer is a support weapon. Chuck it into a crowd of enemies so your team can shoot them and light them on fire. It's not meant to be a solo weapon.

Attached: 1544050558410.png (250x278, 65K)

Panic Attack, Flare (thanks to flares now outputting their 60 damage over a 2.5 shorter period of time as of Jungle Inferno), and situationally Detonator, Scorch Shot, and Jetpack.
At the moment surprisingly Panic Attack is actually a little bit better than stock Shotgun due to the damage output you can get, if you're accurate at close range for example you do 108 damage per shot instead of 90, which adds up over a full clip.
It's useless for 100% of players user. Any results you could achieve with Gas Passer, you could achieve with far less effort with Flares.
You don't seem to have looked at the comparison. You can fire Scorch Shot into a crowd of enemies too and light them on fire without requiring the extra step of your teammates shooting them (not reliable in pubs at all), AND you'll instantly do more damage, knockback and possibly minicrit, AND you can do it 2 seconds later whereas Ass Passer takes fucking 60 seconds to recharge itself.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

If both the enemy and your team has a Pyro, it's a good choice. Sacrifice a little damage in exchange for fire damage resistance as well as situational crits.

it's literally the MVM meta
say >hurr durr MVM all you want but there's your 1%

that's not the enforcer

>he's never played l'etranger + dead ringer annoyance strat

Where im the graphic does it say Scorch Shot is AoE? I've never used it so I wouldn't know.

>jetpacks to the roof of enemy base in double cross
>airblast snipers into bottomless pit
>Laugh.

Sure having a secondary weapon is great but jetpack is for fun.

Also i am quite a noob so wtf do I know besides it makes me giggle.

it's literally the most useful gun spy has, unless you count stabbing pablo.escobar.2009 for free crits a viable strategy for the diamondback

>posts the literal meta Spy primary
How fucking long ago did you quit TF2, user?

The passive cloak bonus makes it worth equipping
The enforcer on the other hand is just shit

I'm really surprised you've never used Scorch or even played TF2 long enough to know it but yeah, it's AoE.
It ignites everything in an AoE around where it lands, and Detonator also ignites everything in an AoE wherever it is when you right click.

>Jetpack
>Bad
What are you smoking? Jetpack gives Pyro amazing mobility. It's not as consistent as a Scout or pocketed Soldier or as mobile as a Demoman or mobility loadout Scout, but it's amazing at getting above/behind enemy lines where they wouldn't expect a Pyro to get to normally.
Things like jetting across the bridge in 2fort or jumping up the grate, or for more skilled players, air strafing off an enemy/reflected rocket before launching up into somewhere like the vents in Turbine.
A flanker who is all about positioning is much better with a weapon that allows them to position themselves wherever they want.

Scorch shot is like Detonator+whatever Demonstration Man's cannon is called. On a direct hit it can bounce the enemy and then double donk them for crit burn. It also has an AoE burst and is ideal for harassing snipers trying to peak corners.
Also, SS has a much better range and trajectory and launches faster than the oil can.

the fully heal the entire party item, literally nobody has ever used it in any game

This thing is fucking annoying because suddenly pyros pop up where you don't expect them. The stupid memeglove and the gasoline tank item, now those are worthless.

Memeglove is actually balanced relative to stock. Problem is that Pyro's stock melee weapon has so many options that are basically upgrades, so the entire slot suffers from power creep.

this

It's GOAT in MvM
Honestly, I actually like the idea of some weapons being purely balanced for either PvP or MvM.

Just wish it actually got fucking updates. Valve makes the community do all the work I don't understand why they can't just add some community maps.

>keys are 46 ref
jesus christ

scorch shot and shotty imo

>Honestly, I actually like the idea of some weapons being purely balanced for either PvP or MvM
That would be silly because MvM only makes up a tiny part of the playerbase so you're essentially wasting a weapon for 99% of players just so that it can be the overpowered meta in a different mode and make all the other pyro secondaries in MvM useless picks with how good it is

I unironically use this, except when there's a good medic and i can build uber with the basher

detonator for versatility

Crit-A-Cola
Sandman
Flying Guillotine
Sun-On-A-Stick
Soda Popper
Force-A-Nature
Fan O' War
Liberty Launcher
Righteous Bison
B.A.S.E. Jumper
Equalizer
Market Gardener
Shovel
Half Zatoichi on Soldier
Degreaser
Phloginstinator
Gas Passer
Flare Gun
Lollichop
Fire Axe
Third Degree
Natascha
Brass Beast
Huo-Long Heater
Dahkolos Bar
Fish Sandvich
Heavy's Shotgun
Family Business
KGB
Holiday Punch
Pomson
Loose Cannon
Scottish Resistance
Splendid Screen
Classic
Darwin's Danger Shield
Razorback
SMG
Cleaner's Carbine
Shahansha
Vita Saw
All of Spy's weapons

>guillotine
>bad
Learn 2 aim, shitter

What makes it so good in mvm? Is it like mad milk and shit that slows them down?

Red Tape Recorder, what do I win?

Attached: 1554334653508.jpg (1024x988, 58K)

I can.
The Sandman

TF2 would honestly be better if Sniper as a class didn't exist

seethe harder

>medics never die
>10 heavies on the cart spraying in all directions
yeah no, that shit gets old fast

>useless
NO
FUCKING
IMAGINATION
If you were going to only equip a flaregun to 420 noscope Scorch Shot jump anyways then this is an objectively better version, and while hampered by a slow bring-out and stow-away speed the ability to rocketjump as a Pyro is exactly the kind of mobility tool the class needs
A weapon having AoE effects or a form of team-interaction at all will pretty much make it the meta in MvM. A Scout that doesn't take Mad Milk is effectively dead weight, for example.

Most games with a focus on close/medium range combat would be better if snipers didn't exist.
It's always some faggot on the other side of the map being an annoying faggot and the only way to deal with him is to either counter-snipe or avoid whatever conflicts that are happening in the middle of the map to shove your dick in their ass.
It isn't too bad on TF2 since the maps aren't huge, theres several ways to quickly travel around the map, and there are mechanics like the red dot and chargeup that keep him somewhat in check, but damn near every other sniper in any other game is an annoying fuck.

the clipboards in fallout 3. it was really a stroke of brilliance to fill a game in which you scavenge every nook and cranny for loot with utterly useless items that force you to carefully aim in order to acquire what you want, but then you might want to roleplay as a clipboard salesman living in Megaton, as so many people are tired of Bethesda making them powerful and giving them freedom in the game so they'd rather be a chimney sweep working for the man or something.

Attached: 1555123241702.jpg (474x549, 43K)

B-BUT YOU CAN HIT MULTIPLE PEOPLE WITH THE GAS PASSER. IN FACT ITS SO EFFICIENT IT DESERVES A RELOAD TIME 15x LONGER THAN THE SCORCH

Now I wonder if there's a mod that will exclude junk like clipboards and coffee mugs from "Take All" and marks storage bins with only junk items as "Empty". Would improve the game a lot.

why, i would rather carry around useless junk and manage my inventory.

I bave at least 1,000 kills on my strange cleaver and I only run it 1/4th of the time I play Scout, its one of my favorite weapons in the game.
Its still a worthless weapon that has not killed a single person since they nerfed the Sandman+Cleaver combo to appease crying Heavy mains.

Couldn't you make a weapon that's balanced for PvP, and then give it an upgrade that balances it in MvM?

Throw Gas Can into horde of robots > 1 player shoots one doused bot > entire horde explodes and dies instantly > all that damage instantly refuels gas can > repeat
No I'm not exaggerating

>see this in killcam

Attached: 1545281552091.png (320x904, 178K)

the explosion function should have been on the stock gas passer since day 1 in the main game.
for the amount of time it takes to build up, relative to the reload time of pyro's secondaries, it really needs a burst of damage like that to make the 60 second wait worth it. some dribbling little DoT isn't enough

>all that damage instantly refuels gas can > repeat
Didn't they fix that?

There are so many ways to make the gas passer better
An 80 damage explosion plus afterburn.
Gas Passer as it is now but it charges with 300 damage + the afterburn is inextinguishable, it has to run the entire course. You can be healed through it, but the burn time remains the same.
Throw on burning targets for instant explosion
God, why is it so awful? I wanted a Gas throwable for Pyro since Jarate first released, now we finally get one and its still garbage 2 years later

>Jungle Inferno was 2 years ago
Well, fuck me.

Attached: Ubermunchkin_1357459941.gif (500x275, 542K)

yeah i'm genuinely mystified why valve put so many restrictions on it thinking it was going to be hugely overpowered when it's basically just "you put afterburn on people in an aoe like scorch shot already does"