Remember that time when video game "journalists" told us that it was our fault that we didn't like the ending of ME3?

Remember that time when video game "journalists" told us that it was our fault that we didn't like the ending of ME3?

Attached: 1461724562411.jpg (478x270, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BC-MKzl1mig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Remember that time game "journalists" were retarded?

Yeah, it happens on a regular basis.

i remember this faggot filming himself walking down a street explaining it

Bob Chipman is scum

The fun part is that this guy got chewed out by his SJW brethren for wrongspeaking and was ousted from the industry.

I remember in the Game informer review the writer said the ending controversy was overblown and he was "completely satisfied" with the ending and I'm certain he was cashing a check from EA

youtube.com/watch?v=BC-MKzl1mig

i love colin

Attached: 1551238464376.gif (544x560, 438K)

Attached: 1478636846075.jpg (2100x2000, 1.36M)

Attached: 1478636973847.png (784x900, 158K)

Attached: 0e0.gif (400x225, 890K)

Colin made the biggest heelturn of any game journalist and is now slightly but not fully based

still raving mad about this whole thing
jesus christ what a fucking shitshow
such an awful couple of years for video games

>gamers don't like me3
>"it's the gamers fault"
>journalists don't like sekiro
>"it's the gamers fault!"
how can you take these people seriously?

excluding the ending 3 wasn't that bad

>brethren
He was always an EPIC 2SMART4U centrist

I never understood the "It's all a dream" part

Something like everything past Shepard running to the beam was just a dream

You can't and shouldn't. I'm a journalismfag myself and let me tell you something, NOBODY EVER dragged himself through a fucking journalism degree to write articles about video games. All these people are either failures who are virtually unemployable, retards or they aren't journalists in the first place.

what's a dream job for a jurnofag then?

I forgot about that theory. Never connected it with the gif.
I do remember fanboys doing insane mental gymnastics trying to salvage the ending with the indoctrination theory.

Doesn't he have a degree in political science or something? He might genuinely be EPIC 2SMART4U when it comes to politics.

Dudes usually want to become investigative journalists and uncover some deep shit and chicks want to travel to 3rd world countries and write about the plight of niggers.

Writing for a well known newspaper. Exposing corruption and then mysteriously shooting themselves 10 times a while later.

Good lord whenever I watch the footage of this now I'm just totally baffled by the implied production process of this video.
So pre-production was basically this guy going "People are making a big deal out of this ending, I'm gonna film an opinion piece", so far so good. I would say most people don't need to storyboard an opinion piece but perhaps this guy might of benefitted from it.

However 'production', the actual shooting of his opinion, I do not understand in the least. So firstly it seems like he likely ran through his points at all 3 of his locations to get some visual diversity, a kinda amateur move but understandable although I don't quite know how editing in relevant footage throughout didn't occur to him since he actually did it with Boogie and Resistance 3, or at least insert more of that kind of stuff to mask the horrible framing. Speaking of the whole walking down the street shot is dumb, noticeably poorly framed but good lord that white balance is atrocious. Then there's every single frame of the red door room tilting obnoxiously making it very clear that for these shots someone was utterly failing at holding the camera, presumably the same guy was holding it for the street stuff. Right now I'm wondering, what the fuck is this camera guy, even a monkey knows how to hold one upright. Then there's the editing which is obviously awful.

This man works in a building that HAS tripods for the camera and HAS editors on staff to at least consult with before releasing something like this but he instead filmed and uploaded a Year 9 media project and expected people to take his opinion seriously.
His opinion is dumb but his utter incompetence of being able to produce a short video is astounding.

Attached: mega suck.png (1091x651, 834K)

The actual plot ending was shit but the way ME3 wrapped up everything else that wasn't Reaper or Cerberus related was great

Is miss the times when it was normal to respond in fully thought out posts.

I mean, it is kinda our own fault that we have taste and self-respect.

...do we?

If you expected ME3 to have a well done ending after ME2 its only your fault that you surprised

The hope was that they'd learn from their past mistakes

The 5 hour long "evidence" videos were probably the best thing about Mass Effect 3

It's banal nitpicking over irrelevant crap. Anyone with sense would skip over the post.

>redditspacing
yikes

having the shortest dev time of any ME game had me stash my hopes far away, I actually ended up being pleasantly surprised by it since the entire game was pretty much a glorified fan-service pill

>threads making fun of a poorly constructed video and opinion
>specify why video is poorly constructed
>nitpicking.

Attached: smug anime girl.png (356x393, 199K)

I stopped playing once that IGN reporter asked to join my ship.
Fuck ME3. I'd rather pretend that the reapers wiped out all records after ME2 and nobody knows what happened.

cant you tell her to fuck off?

You can. Not sure why that user would quit the game over that.

The fact she's even in the game is a fucking disgrace.
I refuse to be associated with such a shitty game.

To be fair, everyone has a choice of how they react to something. I don't like the ME3 ending, hell, I don't even like ME, it's a shitty series, but it is quite literally on me for reacting that way.

ME was boring garbage from game 1 and I hate all of you tasteless niggers who spammed threads about it 24/7

Attached: 1336301566879.jpg (600x615, 94K)

If you are willing to drop a game over nitpicks how did you manage to finish ME2?

Because at least ME2 tried.
ME3 instantly revealed that it had sold itself to the gaming media. It was the beginning of everything wrong with gaming today.

>he got filtered by the citadel

Attached: 1361179568822.jpg (205x205, 36K)

At the time I didn't realize he was an ancap. Now, everything makes sense.

He apologised for that video last year and admitted he was wrong

Wrong faggot, I got filtered by uninspired janky combat and shitty boring dialogs

so the Citadel then

>implying it got better at any point

This user is correct

You couldnt pay me to play through mass effect, I have no idea why it appeals to people

muh 3dpd waifu
muh CHOICES

it does, the game starts slow to introduce you to the universe they created before it starts really moving on the plot, the pacing picks up after the first few hours and only gets faster till the end

Have sex

my favorite thing about that video is that now that colin moriarty has become a rightoid idiot (rather than a leftist idiot) he's based and beloved.

Too bad the aforementioned janky combat stays janky and boring ass writing stays fucking boring.

with you? Sure

All it took was him getting chased out of the industry for making a Honeymooners-tier joke.

Yes and it thought the video game industry an important lesson. It's not worth making games with good and fulfilling stories. Why spend all that time, money and effort to creating a single player story game that will inevitable get backlash? It's much more efficient to make multiplayer games with cash shops. We didn't deserve ME3.

based have sexposter

I think your issue with the writing is less the actual writing and more you not caring about the two human crewmates you start with that in your defense nobody else cares for either, The actually good party members are the aliens that show up during and post Citadel like Garrus or Wrex and I assume you didnt play far enough to get to them despite them showing up pretty damn early