New Metal Gear?

comicbook.com/gaming/amp/2019/04/29/metal-gear-solid-6-vi-ps4-xbox-pc-announcement/

What could it be? Another false alarm is the most likely bet but I hope its a remake of MG1.

Attached: Truth.jpg (1920x1080, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f14FATY5dRs
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/443529637/#443533150
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>nu-konami
>new Metal Gear
Good luck with that

it'll be a re-release
screencap this

Remaster.

Attached: 1507179004490.jpg (550x550, 59K)

can i get a remaster of Portable Ops +

I'd rather have a remake or a remaster of a past game than another Metal Gear Survive.

nu-konami is just whoring metal gear out for a pachinko machine, most likely.

Wouldn't it be cool if they could port MGS 1,2,3 to PC? They can still redeem themselves.

Attached: 1552671082899.gif (450x450, 866K)

MGO standalone except it's good and not just Call of Duty in 3rd person

I honestly feel bad for the team that worked on mgs since the first one
They can't work on anything mgs related because the kojimadrones start shitting on it

It’s not a remaster maybe a remake? Donna Burke wasn’t in MGS1,2,3 or 4.

I would take a remake of mgs 1 (with hayter back) in the Fox engine.

Bluepoint said last year, after SOTC came out, that they were working on a huge game they couldn't wait to reveal, so it wouldn't surprise me if it was an MGS remake.

big boss confirmed for smash

god no
i don't want smash fag on mgs threads

MGS TTS Remake

A remake would be great but who will be director?

This screen cap this anons he is right.

They will get someone who worked on mgs closely don’t forget that a lot of the mgs games were co-wrote and directed. Kojima was just the charismatic face of mgs and konami but loads of people worked on those games to help make it as good it was.

>I hope its a remake of MG1
Why whould you even want more Metal Gear without Kojima. It just won't be the same. They will just make it more like a soulless modern shooter with stealth elements to please modern players.

Even with Kojima it could be shit. What they have now is a great script and Kojima isntvthe only one who can make a great game. I just want to see Solid vs Big Boss and Medic in modern graphics.

It's a remake of Metal Gear Solid (again).

They'll remake MG1/2 for sure, too much money in it not to.

There is a chance it will be better all they have to do is use the Fox engine and include more gameplay than any other kojima Authored MGS game. It’s not hard but what will be will be.

No because I bought a PS3 just to play MGS games

Well my PS3 fucking died.

didn't the ps MGS games use some tech of the dualshock that let you control how tight you chokehold someone or something like that? how would you recreate that on pc and it's boolean inputs without going "press F to incapacitate, press G to kill"

the 360 just mapped most pressure related inputs (like lowering your gun etc.) to clicking in the left stick

The only valid possibilty to get excited about would be MGR2, this is facts.

if they keep the mgsv controls and gameplay and just give us new maps to fuck around in the game is already 8/10

No more remakes, I don’t want another Twin Snakes
Just do Rising 2 or MGS6

In the mud and seeking deeper.......
Into a peaceful life-
AND IT WILL COME!
LIKE A FLOOD OF RAIN!
POURING DOWN ON ME!

Attached: b05.png (556x721, 496K)

Did a thread about it yesterday and suddenly a journalist make an article. Where are you journalist user?

For more informations : song is brand new, but the lyric are hard to understand beside something like "I am innocent" in the end.
Could be a mgs6, mgsv-2 or a remake. (I doubt they would call Burke for a rising 2.)

This have to be something new. Burke wouldn't create a new song for nothing right?

As for the director :I'm betting Murata.

Attached: f50081f83caa86947881e6661c55271b.jpg (1550x3040, 311K)

No user. Bluepoint is working on a silent hill remake.
Could Konami gave bluepoint the access to the fox engine?

Attached: image0-1.gif (393x720, 706K)

user almost all of kojipro are still at konami, including the two main cowriter. (one who also did rising story.)

If it's a rising 2 I will cum.

Attached: 602.jpg (612x610, 43K)

>I just want to see Solid vs Big Boss and Medic in modern graphics.
>I just want to see Big Medic and everything after 3/2 being non-canon
ftfy

Sunny can't be 11 with a body like that. What the hell is wrong with the jap.

Attached: OOF3.png (465x527, 536K)

Yeah that'd be cool, but do you know what would be even cooler? Giving MGSV a level editor/creator so we can make our own metal gear levels.

I thought I saw a gif one time on how easy it was to make areas in MGSV

ideas for a new metal gear from best to worst:

>MGS1,2,3 and 4 ports for PC.
>Metal Gear 1 and Metal Gear 2:Solid Snake remake.
>Metal Gear Ghost Babel Remake
>Metal Gear Acid 3
>MGS VR missions mobage (think Angry birds level progression but with bite sized VR missions, or at least the MGSPW missions/sideops)
>The Boss prequel set during WW2 featuring the Cobras
>The Boss prequel set during the Sorrow's assasination mission
>The Boss game set during MGS3's events (seriously, its not possible to do something with that setting.)
>Metal Gear Revengeance 2 (Raiden's story is officially over, leave the poor sod alone.)
>Metal Gear solid 6: The legend of Big Boss's Gold (Need i say more?)

Fox engine is fucking fantastic. You can make a great game very quickly. A new game announcement honestly doesn't surprise me, especially with the recent changes in the vidya division of Konami.

I remember seeing that as well, it looked awesome and I could see myself spending weeks designing areas if they released a level editor. Apparently the Fox engine is incredibly versatile and easy to use, which makes it even more of a shame that Konami will never take their grubby hands off it.

Remember when MGS wasn't a movie game? Neither do I.

one would think Konami would release the FOX as a middleware solution competing with UE4, Unity and Godot.

but NOPE! we dont have even that.

Acid 3 is impossible. Trademark is dead and the game sold the same as survive :almost none, especially for acid 2.
And what the fuck is your second idea.
And raiden literally says he have a new war to fight in the end of Rising, his story isn't finished yet,but we are in the final arc.

Don't blame Konami for that. Most in-house engine aren't released.

Unless it's a port of 1 and 4, idgaf

Konami redemption arc soon

>Thanks, Reset Era.

Alzheimer's kicking in, user? One of the main complaints about the last MGS was that it wasn't enough of a movie.

Pretty sure that was apart of the GDC 2013 reveal. Kojima spent a long time showing off shit with the engine, after he was done opening up with the trailer
This is the part that never made sense.
>Kojima showed off how easy it is to build levels/environment
>the actual game has zero level design whatso-fucking-ever
I have no fucking idea what/how he spent like 5 years developing then

mgs and mgs2 already have pc versions.

the second idea is exactly what i said: Remakes of the first 2 Metal gear games before MGS, i dunno how that can be misinterpreted.

also, about Raiden, that was just pretentious bullshit 'I am edgy now' talk, Raiden abandoned his family and friends to become an Arsenal(DC)-like Vigilante to ensure no one will go around encouraging wars ever again.

theres nothing else to tell with him.

How old do you think she looks? Seems about right to me

You forgot the most important possibility.

> MGS game about Venom Snake, taking place between Phantom Pain and Metal Gear 1

OR, MY DREAM OF DREAMS
>A remastered Phantom Pain, including all the cut content and missing chapters

I just wonder when the hell they'll reveal it. Everyone said last E3 that it would probably be there, but nope

Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake is one of the best games in the series.

As an aside, if they remade the MSX games they'd either give it a fresh coat of graphics but maintain the gameplay as is, or completely reshape the game from the ground up with new gameplay.

The first one is unlikely because despite it being kino, majority of audiences and I'd wager the majority of modern MGS fans don't want to play MG2 gameplay.

The second one is unlikely because it would an absolutely titanic project for a remake of a game that isn't a normie favorite.

Attached: Big+boss+is+shown+in+mg+mg2+w+eyepatch+so+_1ffa596d559ba18e2cc323af368619f8.jpg (130x194, 7K)

Maybe its' for the MGS movie?

I just want PW on pc

Your first idea sounds really good but the second one wouldn't actually add much new to it. TPP would still have the exact same flaws with repetitive missions, dead maps, etc. Adding a bit of cut content/missing chaptersis just adding more of the same shit, when content/story was never its problem

It's likely some fan project or fan tribute. Don't get excited.

Remember everyone speculating remakes when David Hayter and Robin Atkin Downes met up and it was literally just them eating burgers on stream?

You forgot to add
>MGS1 remake
>anything with Venom Snake
at the bottom

Anyone who thinks they'll touch Metal Gear 1 is a moron. They'd have to basically retcon everything within the story for it to make sense. >Remeber, originally the reason for sending Snake in is because "Big Boss" was building a Metal Gear. Now, after MGS3, Peace Walker and Phantom Pain, we know that FUCKING EVERYBODY was building the things, and just possessing a Metal Gear was no big deal.
>You'd have to explain why Miller never told Solid Snake about Venom Snake, why didn't he tell Solid about Big Boss' true nature, and also why he would send his protege to Fox Hound in the first place. Remember, by this point Miller held a grudge against Boss for over a decade.
And so on.

Wouldn't be overly surprised. Metal Gear is a huge IP for Konami, which is exactly why they shoveled out that awful survive spin off.

lets be real, the first one? thats MGS6, the very last possibility i put.

sorry, but i would NEVER entrust a new MGS mainline game to anyone whos not Kojima.

but yeah, i should have put the other possibility, maybe as the 4th spot

>metal gear game made without old KojiPro
Dead on arrival. Just like Metal Gear Survive.

True. I think MG2 can remain largely untouched though.

Remake metal gear one and two

>donna burke tweet leads to assumptions
its gonna be the downes/hayter burgerlunch all over again.

See post 460470064 for why this is impossible, at least the first one.

just fucking bring the games to Steam that's literally all anyone needs

if you don't want to or can't port 4 that's fine, nobody but casuals like that game and V anyway

Attached: 1534079339441.png (314x270, 69K)

>Anyone who thinks they'll touch Metal Gear 1 is a moron. They'd have to basically retcon everything within the story for it to make sense

That would imply Konami gives a singular shit, which they don't. Nothing is truly off the cards for those ultra Jews.

Attached: file.png (1024x1365, 1.93M)

>best idea is the port of the games you can already play

>worst are the actual new games

based zoomer consumer

except she was working in new material, she said it was a project 'for the fans', and used #Keptyouwaitinghuh.

she would have to be retarded to tease a twwet like that for a troll attempt or downright lying, and with the E3 around the corner, its beyond confirmed SOMETHING MG related is gonna be announced soon, what thing tho? anyones guess...

Fuck back when I was young 11 years old girls looked like little girl not teens.

Attached: 1554132076048-1.png (800x585, 580K)

Hayter and Robin said multiple time it was just that.
Burke said it was for an unknown project, and would she do a fucking new song just for a fan project?

this was already fixed on the 360 port and maybe the Vita one

You don't get it. If they "remade" Metal Gear 1, due to the events of MGS3, Peace Walker, and Phantom Pain, they'd have to alter the story to the point that "Snake going after Outer Heaven", would absolutely make no sense, since the guy would have all the information necessary to know about Venom, the true nature of Big Boss, Metal Gears would be no big deal in the world, him being in Foxhound would be impossible. Even disregarding all that, it would also make Metal Gear 2 make no sense, since Solid would know who Venom is and, therefore, also know that Big Boss is still alive.

user like another user said almost all of the old Kojipro is still here.

The more I think about it, the more it becomes obvious that it's probably Rising 2. They really don't fucking need Kojima at all for that, it was the same with the first one.

>comicbook.com

Attached: 1544115454755.png (630x700, 161K)

>Remeber, originally the reason for sending Snake in is because "Big Boss" was building a Metal Gear. Now, after MGS3, Peace Walker and Phantom Pain

What? How does that make sense as a criticism? 3 WMDs across the spanse of 30 years, one of which was the center of a massive international incident in the 60s that nearly triggered nuclear war, and two which were involved in such classified secretive wars between shadowy groups that the international community didn't know they existed, vs a rogue nation-state in Africa in the post-cold war era very clearly preparing itself in opposition to the global community.

Even if you accept the premise that after the prequel games TX-55 wasn't the world changing event that it was in the OG games, it's still a rogue country building a nuclear-equipped superweapon, why the fuck would the US/NATO not try to contain that? The US goes to war over lesser things in real life. Sending in special forces team to scout out and deal with the situation seems fine?

Attached: tx55.jpg (183x275, 12K)

not him but i would like to see a proper mgs3 port with kbm support since gamepad controls are garbage

>Best idea is the port of the games that can only be emulated so far, not to mention MGS4 is PS3 only and that game NEEDS a port.

ftfy and please kill yourself if you are just gonna meme out 'LOL MGS4ISAMOVIE' because its NOT and you know it.

and Really? after fucking Survive you still have the balls to say konami can make new MG games without Kojima?

face it, mate. MG as a series is OVER! no one will be able to make new good mainline games, and theres nothing more to tell, at least not without being shitty, what konami should do is focus their efforts to port the existing games and make it available as far as possible.

"for the fans" and "kept you waiting" implies nothing when it comes to that loose cannon.

>she would have to be retarded

that's a fuckin bingo

if so then why MGSurvive is a thing?

if it's not on Fox engine then who cares

Why? Because the international community didn't care about Boss having a nuclear weapon in LATIN AMERICA, basically within missile reach of the US itself. Sorry, but if Metal Gear Zeke did not cause an immediate military response, then Outer Heaven would cause even less of a reaction.

>Metal Gears would be no big deal in the world,

Yes, this is why when in the 1950s when there had been more than 3 types of atomic weapons, they stopped being a big deal and nobody cared when China, North Korea or any middle eastern countries tried to get their hands on them.

More concerts or music on vinyl.

>Why? Because the international community didn't care about Boss having a nuclear weapon in LATIN AMERICA,

Literally the entire premise of GZ is that the UN and NATO doesn't know Big Boss has a nuclear warhead, let alone a Metal Gear.

Metal Gears themselves are not WMD's. It's only after they are actually equipped with nukes can they cause an international scandal. And even then, as Phantom Pain shows, as long as you do it in a third world country, away from the US, nobody cares.

they actually made it

Everyone knows about Metal Gear ZEKE, just not that he is equipped with a nuke.

I don't even get why people get so mad over this. Fucking everything has pachislot in Japan. Yes, with exclusive content.
Here's fully voiced Ace Attorney Trilogy in 3D.

Attached: gyakutensaiban_28.png (640x363, 515K)

thats what i mean!

one would think the Kojipro crew would know better than to do such a massive piece of shit.

theres no way MGSurvive was made by them and if it was, then they clearly cant do it without Kojima.

>Everyone knows about Metal Gear ZEKE,
Source?

> just not that he is equipped with a nuke.
Yes and TX-55 being nuclear armed was a major factor in NATO's interest in Outer Heaven, as well as the fact that Outer Heaven itself was a rogue nation that had effectively annexed territory in Africa and was actively engaged in a conflict with the people they'd displaced.

>caramel threads

can't say i give the slightest fuck about kojima since he wasn't the one who made the really good parts of mgs 1-4

Literally all they have to do is remake either MG1, 2 or MGS1. The plot is already there for all the games. They just need to put it in the Fox Engine and make some good bosses. Unfortunately they'd still fuck that up.

people knew Konami also made pachinkos way before MGS3P, the problem was when they abandoned game making exclusively to make pachinkos, as well as using resources and the FOX engine to make the cutscenes of MGS3P rather than properly remake the game.

the fuckin pachislot has more fidelity than the anime that released around the same time
the anime switched prosecutor and defense attorney seats

The Miller thing is the only thing that would need some gymnastics/explaining. The idea of the USA sending in a lone special forces operative to investigate a morally dubious mercenary nation getting their hands on a cutting-edge superweapon still works absolutely fine as a premise.

Because they had a bunch of leftover KojiPro devs who might as well work on the project? The director Yota Tsutsumizaki has been part of KojiPro since MGS3 and the producer Yuji Korekado had been working with Kojima since MGS1 and is probably the one person to still be part of Konami to understand any of Kojima's bullshit with Metal Gear. He was even one of the creative leads on Metal Gear Rising, which is referenced in MGSurvive.

Survive's biggest problems were obvious cases of having to fill out Konami's checklist for a new release, otherwise there was a lot more interesting shit going on in it than in MGSV when you see the creative control portions and not the front-level bullshit that would logically alienate most people.

Attached: 1516697129243.jpg (1279x1436, 207K)

>The Miller thing,
>Solid Snake would know about Venom Snake,
>Solid Snake would know the truth about Big Boss,
>Therefore Solid Snake would not join Foxhoud, a unit under the command of Big Boss,
>Therefore Solid Snake would never go after Outer Heaven,

If Miller knows, and he does, there is no Metal Gear 1.

Would Konami try and hire back Kojima if this new Metal Gear was a flop?

I don't know the reasons for why he departed, I just remember it was on bad terms.

NO KOJIMA

Did you cried like that when acid was made? Both are little spin off made with low budget to be released between two games.

Survive was good

Attached: Untitled.png (311x145, 64K)

Why did they manage to have a life bar, co-op, and melee weapons in survive but not in V

It was alright. Not really good either but the gameplay was solid and the game with no bugs. The story was weird but at least it was there. Just a little spin off to wait for another game.

Attached: XfyL9hn_d.jpg (640x360, 10K)

No because he's a hack.

Hmm, guess the only thing i can say here would be 'i wont believe it until i see it'.

meanwhile, to me, ports of the previous games, specially MGS3 and 4 for PC are a way more safe bet than a new game

Now you have venom miller.

Because V's development was mostly Kojima wasting money on tech effects, developing FOX Engine, investing in expensive photogrammetry tech, and generally just trying to build a basic gameplay set-up. Survive had all the tools made and thus could build up from there - it's kinda like how Fallout New Vegas has a lot more quality of life features than Fallout 3 as well as more detail with shit like more skills and manually-reloaded weapons.

>PS4/Xbox One
no. fake.

*unsheathes katana*

You take that back.

god damnit. This makes me sad. MGO3 could have been amazing.

question is, would they bring david hayter back if it involves solid?

dammit...

as someone who actually liked Acid's concepts guess you got me. but i must ask, since when people are liking MGSurvive so much?

kojima smeared konami pretty bad by proxy using his lapdogs like keighley who after organizing a game awards with konami's money turned it into a boicott campaign of konami and continued to defame konami trough social media, and also by endorsing shit youtubers who attacked konami with their videos on a daily basis, so he willingly burned the bridges with konami, also his former colleagues at konami probably detested him because the first thing he've done after leaving the company was kicking them while they were down by immediately ridiculing metal gear survive.

I'd kill for MGR2

they brought back Hayter for Smash as well as for the Super Bomberman R crossover update.

Konami clearly has no problem with Hayter working with them.

The context of Miller's entire role in MGSV is that he knew the Venom Snake truth from before the start of the games events but he knew he needed/wanted to play his part and play nice with Ocelot, and that he'd support Venom and Outer Heaven but Naked Snake could go to hell. He's not outright opposed to Big Boss as a whole like that. He's pissy about being abandoned but is playing the long-game.

Understandable why they're mad at him then.
Though MG has been his baby his whole career so it makes sense he'd get hyper emotional about it.

Well, a very basic version of survive was planned in mgo3, there are also some files for a playable Miller.
Survive was probably made to structure the new team, to test features and just as a stress test for the fox engine (v can show 20 soldiers on the screen at maximum., survive can show hundred of them +a giant creature like The lord of the dust.)

Attached: KalfodT.jpg (1024x576, 90K)

People who played it generally like it. It's not really that good but it's fun. A lot of people stopped in the very early game when it's quite boring + the bandwagon gave the game a bad reputation. Survive worst problem is that it just doesn't need to exist and yet was made.

A few years ago, whilst working in Tokyo, I actually worked with two gentlemen who were acquainted with Kojima (one of those two didn't like the man, but still…) Of course the topic of Metal Gear was brought up sooner rather than later, and both of them more or less agreed on the following:
>At most by the time of Peace Walker, Kojima had grown to strongly dislike the character of Solid Snake, and identified more strongly with Big Boss,
>With each consecutive game, he introduced a sort of "creeping retcon", with the possibility of basically remaking the events around MG and MG2 completely.
>Venom Snake was supposed to become a central character, not just a small blimp on the game universe.

you mean like you are doing right now?

nobody knows and will NEVER know exactly what actually went, but 1.- theres no way Kojima would attack Konami even after being fired since that would cost him employment opportunities, 2.- Kojima was never a petty guy, that much we do know, and 3.- the reports of Konami's labor conditions are true, cuz no matter how sensasionalist someone like Jim sterling is, he should know better than lying like that could cost him HIS HEAD! not to mention konami working for the Yakuzas IS common knowledge.

can confirm, my dad is kojima

At the very end of the game, he outright states that he'll prepare the Boss' sons and send them against him. There is no room for interpretation - by the end of Phantom Pain, Miller is an outright enemy of Big Boss.

I remember Kojima saying in an interview he didn't like solid snake like big boss because according to him, "he wasn't a real human".

Fuck Kojima for that.

>Why whould you even want more Metal Gear without Kojima.
because mgr was the last great metal gear game
>They will just make it more like a soulless modern shooter with stealth elements to please modern players.
kojima himself already did that, it's called mgsv. and before that it was mgs4

Kojima is impotent, check-mate.
But seriously, none of those information above are anything revolutionary. Bit and snippets of such ideas can be found in Kojima's own interviews.

Konami is out of games development. They already told you this. Why do you discuss such foolishness?

reminder that survive was objectively good and you konami haters are the cancer killing the industry because muh kojimbo got axed for being a lazy cunt

I think that konami knows that the metal gear saga is so personal and that the cult of personality is so ingraned into the metal gear fanbase, that even if they know that they could at least make a good game with some effort they won't try it anyway because it wouldn't be accepted by the fans, the only person who gets some credit by the fanbase aside kojima is shinkawa, the consideration for the rest of the team sadly equals to zero.

No, survive was not good.

What? Konami did a full restructure of the vidya division + added a new studio + said last year they had some games for the future.
You are 5 years late like most people.

One of the biggest fuckups of the prequel games IMO was that they backed down from the anti-americanism.

There was always a light theme of it throughout the whole series, but if we were playing as Big Boss they needed to really ramp it up. The way they so cleanly seperated Cipher as this outside organization from the USA was such a pussy move, or the CIA troops in Peace Walker being mercenaries instead of actual US agents. The original conception of having America as the enemy in MGSV would have been kino, as would the original theme of experiencing life as being the person painted as a villain by others to be paraded around at the world at large, and the injustice/anger the player would feel.

Same shit with the whole parasite theme. Kojima VERY LIGHTLY touches on the idea of neo-colonialism in the third world, but just completely backs off. The parasite shit would have actually had some credence if he went all in on the theme of war profiteers and first world nations parasitically draining and using the thirld world, ESPECIALLY in the backdrop of the 80s Cold War and Angola. You could have had the child soldier dilemma be showing how shady the UN operations for 'rescuing' them would be, where their lives don't end up improving or corruption means they end up getting sold off by the people saving them, making Big Boss taking them to Outer Heaven look good by comparison (which would then be smeared by the international community as Big Boss being an evil warmonger, which would make the players feel injustice despite the action itself being still fairly villainous).

So much shit they could have done to make it actually politically challenging, and he backed off.

Attached: PhantomPain.jpg (750x926, 334K)

>tfw mgs4 was going to be made by Murata (zoe2 director)
>got numerous death treats from the fans because of that, to the point Kojima was forced to return
>and still now most people think Kojima directed the Zoe game.
Fucker deserve his own game. He's still at konami but wasn't on Survive so he's either doing that or he's doing a ZoE3 with cygame.

survive was mediocre shit that was more akin to a mobile game.
t. about 600 hours into it.

absolutely plebian taste. you probably never played it and your thoughts are made by angry youtube spergs like yongyea

>At the very end of the game, he outright states that he'll prepare the Boss' sons and send them against him.

The conversation doesn't take place at the end of the game. Kaz knows, and in that same conversation says he's going to help the cause and reluctantly agrees to work with Ocelot for the sake of said cause. You've made a false conclusion from your interpretation of that scene and are trying to invalidate everything based off of your own assumption.

Not him but a game where the USA is the enemy would be interesting, and I mean the US government roughly as it is in the current era not a "rogue state" or "rogue troops" or some other cop out, very daring to do.

Only game I can think of where US soldiers are the enemy (excluding all multiplayer games) is Spec Ops The Line and in that they're rogue ish troops, but you the protagonist are arguably the bad guy and you're a US soldier.

V has come to.

It's quite the irony that Venom Snake was a much more successful warlords than Big Boss. 11 years out in the open vs 1 year of Big Boss'.

if you really believe that yakuza bullshit then that applies to sega and in a bigger scale since they basically ruled the arcades for decades in japan, also that's exactly why kojima smeared konami by proxy and not saying it by himself, he used the cerny bullshit research for a graphic engine to spread the lie that konami "stolen" the graphic engine that he made, he endorsed yongyea and theknow who in return quickly after that started to make videos after videos against konami, he made fun of metal gear survive while he could have just said "no comment" in respect of the team who helped him make all his games for decades , these are all facts.

Yfw it's a mgsv-2, with a new chapter that include kof, adult Chico and other cut shit.

Attached: 1qOPSoo.jpg (1846x517, 85K)

just make MGSV AFTER mgs4 in the timeline

the whole idea of creating a mecenary group and fighting all around the world is PERFECT for a mgs4 sequel
AND you dont have to fuck up the tech, because everyone has metal gears, so you can actualy develop and pilot your own

story wise, who gives a shit its a video game get a life

Murata-directed MGS4 would've been actual ludo.

Let me quote, since you seem to be so intent on lying:
No...Big Boss can go to hell. I'll make the Phantom and his sons stronger, to send him there. For that...I'll keep playing my role.

DAILY REMINDER THAT MGS4 IS UNDERRATED AND NEEDLESSLY HATED ON

Attached: mgs4.jpg (2048x1152, 1.03M)

Any proof?

>press triangle to stick to walls
the hate is totaly deserved

It would be fun to see him make an entirely new IP that's better than death stranding lol.

REBOOT

Probably for the MGS movie

It annoys me because it could have made the Venom/Big Boss dichotomy so much more interesting and I think Kojima was originally going in the 'painted as a villain direction'.

I'm not sure if you'll remember, but in the midst of V's development Kojima made allusions to some Japanese folk tale about two ogres/demons, blue and red, ( I think they're brothers? Maybe best friends, either way) where they were trying to befriend children, and one of the demons ends up at behest of the other pretending to be a horrible monster frightening the children so that the other one can save them/protect them and befriend them. At the time people thought it was going to be Skullface/Big Boss but it seems clear that originally that theme was intended for Venom Snake/Naked Snake. It would have made the whole dynamic much more interesting if Venom Snake and his title willingly agreed to become the boogeyman warlord, bringing away all the heat at the end so that Naked Snake could court and rejoin/befriend the US government that Venom Snake was frightening.

Instead the Venom/Big Boss relationship is kind of pointless and an unclear mishmash of motivations and roles.

Attached: V.jpg (684x1024, 78K)

unironically die in a fire

I'm still here from mgo2

Big Boss created MSF, Outer Heaven and Zanzibarland. Trained child soldiers and has just as many years being Big Boss.

>I'll make the Phantom and his sons stronger, to send him there. For that...I'll keep playing my role

Yes, and your entire point is that Solid Snake shouldn't have joined FOXHOUND and taken on Outer Heaven/Big Boss based on Miller's attitude in V, and yet you just proved the quote that shows why he's playing his role and doing as told with the intention of eventually sending Snake to Outer Heaven and backfiring Big Boss's plan. You just proved my point for me.

>he doesn't know the (((director))) got in trouble because of cp

>Could Konami gave bluepoint the access to the fox engine?
They could but they won't. They're deliberately leaving the engine to die on pachislot machines and their soccer series.

There's a website from 2004 having him as director. He's also codirector of 4 even if Kojima became the director again. The death treats were mentionned in an interview.

Did you just miss the part where he says he''l make both VENOM and HIS SONS stronger in order TO SEND BIG BOSS TO HELL? By now you're either stupid or doing this on purpose, while also moving the goalposts. Two posts ago you didn't even accept that Miller had a grudge against Boss, or even that the dialogue takes place at the end of the game. Retard,
Once again, Miller, after the events of Phantom Pain, has no reason whatsoever not to tell Solid Snake about Venom, not to tell him that Venom is just a Phantom, and not a real threat, and has absolutely no reason to send Solid to work for Big Boss.

I'd love more content for MGSV desu, the gameplay is so fun and the graphics are still very pleasing to look at

But it's probably going to be some disappointing shit like that Nintendo party game cancer or pachinko/gacha shit.

MG movie isn't even in production user.

Pachinko isn't made by the fox engine you idiot. It was made by another company specialized for pachinkos. The same capcom used for the dmc pachinko before.

so why do we think this is a new game instead of something related to metal gear in concert?

Because people are fucking stupid and don't get that Konami is out or AAA game development by their own admission

Pachinko are dead in Japan. Why do you think Capcom is making games again?

>inb4 Caramel

They should get the guy who directed the cut-scenes for Twin Snakes and do the same for a remake of MGS2 in the Fox engine.

There I said what we were all thinking.

Did the guy post anything after the whole Archillect fiasco?

Lmao this fucking delusion, take your meds asshole. Kojima isn't some fucking master mind, people shit on Konami for acting like assholes. And they didn't fund the vgas

No I hope he finally killed himself to escape his phantom pain

It's a brand new song.

It was that 5 years ago you idiot. They did some changes in the last two years.

The best idea would be to make a new metal gear as a sequel to MGSV, evolve the gameplay and AI, new environments and mechanics. The thing is, call it Metal Gear Solid V Revolution.

Or, MGSVR. It is a VR game, You play as venom, but the whole analogy that "you are big boss" makes a million times more sense when it is an actual VR game.

Most of those years was spent making the Fox engine itself, and he was severely hamstringed by the PS3 and 360 versions, which where holding him back and he had to make sure everything would run on those versions.

Unless one of those changes was their CEO and whole business model the best you're getting is asset flip, microtransactions and phone games

Bluepoint are remaking MGS1, it's been in dev for years.

>new MGS without Hackjima
Based

METAL GEAR ROYALE FEATURING DABBING OTACON AND MERYL DOING THE FLOSS

>mgs threads
literally a lifetime ago

They removed budget in the pachinko division. Added some budget in the vidya division, added a new studio and did a full restructure of the staff.

Probably won't be on the fox engine if that... Damnit I would be happy but also pissed because I love the fox engine.

Best scenario :
Bluepoint do a remake
Konami do a new game
Plat do mgr2.

Attached: tumblr_n8o4j6TV7T1rftvj7o2_1280.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

A br mode in a mgo4 would actually be alright. Especially if you have characters from all the eras + mgo2 back then invented the br genre.
Mgo4 is not out of the question. Konami just opened a whole building dedicated to esport.

They should just port all the games to PC.

konami was indeed one of the sponsors of that year, ever asked yourself why after that year the sponsor weren't related to videogames anymore but became shaving blades and shit like that?

Why would anyone buy a Konami game in 2019 or beyond

they're making a baseball game with it as well.

If a game is good then I don't care who did it.

>Konami do a new game

please no

I bet that the castlevania collection releasing soon will sell a lot.

I've seen 6 year olds with bodies like that. Im positive they are putting chemicals and shit in food or something because I had arm pit hair, facial hair, a voice as deep as a man and an extremely high sex drive as a boy when I was like 8. I had a female cousin grow breasts and have her period at like age 7. She was physically more mature than any middle schooler or even some high schoolers.

Attached: 1554386085502.jpg (1068x868, 181K)

>no MGO/MP only game
fuck. I might be the only person on this site to know this game exist(ed). it was fucking god tier on MGS4 (and COD tier on V)

Oh boy can't wait to mod it. I want to play a baseball player in mgsv.

What the fuck. But why?

Attached: tumblr_n6yqxrjrZh1qjzrsdo1_1280.png (855x468, 464K)

sadly is only for japan and only for PS4 and PS Vita, the PS Vita version will probably use another engine for specs limitations .

holy shit really?

Rising 2 please for the love of god

The fan servers for MGO1 and 2 are still up and running. It's a bit of nuisance to set up but it worked fine the last time I tried it. I would kill for a MGO dream match spinoff that pulled maps and characters from every game, but in this environment it would probably end up another MGO3.

Attached: mgs_online.jpg (500x360, 37K)

There were many good ideas implied throughout the development of the game. People have been working out theories on what the hell we were going to play in a very fruitful fashion, even guessing the role of the medic in GZ.
But what we really got, is nothing but a schizophrenic mess. The hospital sequence is arguably the most important part, and it's so very divorced from reality. The way Ishmael is so contradictory and ill fitting is what makes people still think there's an epic ruse and MGSV isn't dead after three and a half years.

With all this bullshit, I can't blame everything on Konami. It's just impossible. Fuck Kojima and his hollywood dinner buddies.

Is that your best argument for why it's good? That others allegedly did not play it?

>open world is complete shit
>more cutscenes will fix it!
You're a fucking idiot

Survive was really entertaining. Frontloaded, but engaging difficulty, an actually sane, tight plot, and the open world mechanics from TPP begin to make sense.

no content

They could have a good remake of MGS1 using the fox engine and MGSV assets but they're too retarded to do that, MGSurvive2 incoming

Forgot to mention.
Way more fanservice than a fucking squirt gun.

always online hunger games survival game in the fox engine. parachute in and fight to the death to be the last surviver. MgsurVive2

Ten days ago, we got reports that Metal Gear was still alive.

>Article link Metal-Gear-Solid-VI-PS4-XBOX-PC-announcement
>Article 'It could be Metal Gear Solid 6. This is perhaps the least likely possibility though'

Attached: wtf.jpg (116x125, 2K)

Reminder that metal gear survive is a fun game and actual co op in it.

Attached: WATCH IT.gif (425x298, 2.74M)

Yes, I'm sure this is how they'd announce it, some stupid bitch squealing and leaking it on her social media. It's going to be a stupid fucking album with songs from all the games sang again by her. People who think this is any more are fucking dreaming and setting themselves up for disappointment. It's dead bros, move on.

Attached: dsp.jpg (229x220, 5K)

>mgs survive is actually a good game

Attached: MGSurvive.jpg (1024x768, 314K)

Survive was a better game, in both gameplay and lore than any of Kojimas newer releases user...

It isn't like that. It has life bar and the ring from mgs4 but that's kinda it.

it also has an oxygen meter. there are protect the npc quests. the narrative is retarded. the characters are retarded. its got shitty crafting. I actually played the game, user. I know what it is like.

Who are you quoting? People wanted more cutscenes and were pissed about literally all of them all being shown in the trailers. I didn't say it was a sensible complaint.

but honestly when I realised every cutscene in mgsv had been spoiled by the trailers I was so dissapointed. It was because all of these scenes were revealed around 2013, which means the story and writing were done for a long time, so why was the gameplay so bad? Why were the guards so limited, the patrol routes so small, the bases so lacking? Why why why?

Why not?

Metal Gear Survive was more enjoyable than MGSV

Not really. But survive is a better game if you played v. Since it's a stand alone expansion of it. even the producer said it.

Either one dream of many, MGS3 remake (please i beg), or the dream of many, Metal Gear Rising 2 (GOD YES)

Attached: steamworkshop_webupload_previewfile_215625975_preview.jpg (1920x1080, 244K)

>Chapter 3
>Chapter 5
Nope

MGSV: Side Ops

>I have no fucking idea what/how he spent like 5 years developing then
Part of it was developing an engine, and on the other half he was busy with PT and Silent Hills. He'd already moved on from MGSV and if he was kept on we'd probably be seeing it's release around next year.

My ideal game would just be a "directors cut" of MGS5 (think dark souls 2:scholar of the first sin, but MUCH more drastic in changes). It would revamp Afghanistan and Africa from open wurld sandboxes into actual levels with good level design. Cut content like Kingdom of the Flies and returning to Camp Omega(maybe even adult Chico from the concept art) would be completed and added in, and the story would actually exist. Essentially, it would be MGS5 if it was an actual MGS and not another ubisoft open wurld.

Attached: nivxaebauxueblcaldy5.jpg (800x446, 34K)

>theres no way Kojima would attack Konami even after being fired since that would cost him employment opportunities
Even now, Kojima's new game isn't out. It's a PS4 game that's releasing in the life of the PS5. It's filled with celebrities and licensing deals. If he wasn't an absolute hot ticket commodity who isn't at any risk, would Sony have snatched him up immediately? Would they have given him a literal blank check without restrictions so that he could hire fucking Hollywood stars? Would they allow him to release a flagship title for their OLD console?
It's the same situation that happened with Jeremy Clarkson. That guy's an actual criminal and Amazon are shipping him across the fucking world with expenses paid.

I'll take a remaster over the dumpster fire that would be MGS6. Unfortunately MGS1 remaster would be worse than twin snakes, but I'll take it anyways.

Yo what the fuck what about another Metal Gear Rising!? I need my raiden hack and slash man

Redpill me on Clarkston. What's his deal?

Without Kojimas unchecked pretentiousness, this could be good

>That guy's an actual criminal
explain

Well.. Considering MGRR director is on a "unknown project" confirmed to not be any of the already announced games...

Attached: Render_raiden.jpg (261x310, 14K)

God damnit just give my dick what it wants

This would be great.
youtu.be/f14FATY5dRs

This was his last post on Yea Forums that I can find after searching through every Yea Forums archiving site:
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/443529637/#443533150

>tfw Solidus was never playable in any game

>Why whould you even want more Metal Gear without Kojima.

>Kojima
>the guy that ruined the series and only wants to make cgi movies

>Would they allow him to release a flagship title for their OLD console?
To be fair, it was announced and """"""in development"""""" several years ago when discussions of the PS5 weren't really a thing.

I want a Solidus or Liquid open world game in the vein of MGS5 but recruit able child soldiers and shit.

Attached: tumblr_oj4lbd0o3U1rq5fzso2_r2_500.png (500x693, 538K)

there were so many good ideas left, but Kojima went for fucking Big Medic bullshit for the last game, that nobody cares about.

Attached: Raiden.jpg (755x524, 175K)

Attached: 1389962428659.jpg (840x700, 196K)

Fox engine remake of Peace Walker that plays like Ground Zeroes since Donna Burke sang Heavens Divide.

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1080, 621K)

Well that would just be fucking terrible

Nigger if they bring back the REAL mastermind to MGS. it will be a masterpiece.

>inb4 kojima
No faggot

Fuki did jackshit retard

>remake for a game that doesn't deserve it
waste of time and money.

>comicbook.com
Oh cool, another website that propagates false Vic Mignogna rape accusations based on a solely personal hatred basis

Can't wait until Vic sues them out of business

It's "okay" and "not as bad as you think", but I wouldn't call it good.
Also, I'm still heartbroken that the co-op was limited to the horde morde minigame, and not in the open-world exploration.

>tfw no MGRR never ever
This still makes me sad

>Fox engine remake of Peace Walker that plays like Ground Zeroes
You're describing Phantom Pain.

I'd be down for that, mostly because it's fucking impossible to get coop to work in PPSSPP

>MGSV2

Attached: image.jpg (542x466, 73K)

MGRR came out in 2013

He just wrote the codec calls (75% of the narrative)

this, please. comfiest online

I know this isn't the thread for this but I've been playing survive and it's actually fucking fun. The marketing was so trash that it barely showed off any of the potential it has.

Once you unlock Africa and see more of the enemy variants it gets cool. Also it isn't some zombie shooter, it's more like Steven Kings: The Mist with waay better sci Fi elements like dimensional traveling and aliens.

If you forget it's a metal gear game (because it literally has nothing besides a few mcguffins to reference mgs) it feels like it has more unique playtime than mgsv, and they even improved the gameplay just slightly however it has a slow start and the starting area is basically a tutorial.

That's my two cents you can take it or leave it.

Attached: thonk.jpg (235x285, 16K)

Peace Walker had much smaller maps compared to the big ass zones in TPP, imagine if they remade it in the Fox engine, it would be Ground Zeroes tier but this time it's a fully fleshed out game and not a 1 hour demo.

MGS3 Remake since they already made the cutscenes.

Oh I forgot to mention, metal gear survive also has actual boss battles. And the survival waves give you an actual reason to use any of the gadgets.

Survive could have been good without the retarded asspull story. Why couldn't they just make a survival games within the established bounds of the Metal Gear universe? Wormholes were never more than a non canon gimmick and they thought it would be a good idea to make a story around that shit

Not him but man I love bullshit sci Fi and fighting a hive mind nano machine made dimensional traveling alien race while jumping dimensions with a dumbass AI and a dumb add team of anime rejects all while dressing in peak cyberpunk stealth and also top tier operator equipment is pretty comfy.

I don't think a game can best metal gear survives outfitted customization.

Attached: 1422124445995.gif (285x190, 426K)

I hope its the real Big boss this time

Survive was fucking shit and I wasted money just because a faggot friend of mine told me to play it with him.

Just turn MGS into a full on mech game which links up with ZOE 3, konami you stupid idiots just make ZOE 3

>MG1
Every reference to Snake's past from mgs1 refers to MG2. That's where he killed BB, that's where he fought Fox in a mine field. Doing a straight remake of 1 would just be stupid. It should either be 2 or an amalgamation of both.

Can't wait for a new pachinco :^)

People like venom for some reason so they need to end his story

His story ended in MG1 after he got BTFO by Snake.

I agree, playing it now and it is much better than V. Gameplay is dated but it is good old MGS.

Sunny is for __ing

Peace walker is worst MGS

>yfw Peace Walker gets remade

Attached: image.jpg (192x320, 25K)

It's probably not a new game.
But if it is I can't wait to see all the faggots saying "it's not a new game!" getting ass blasted.

Attached: images (2).jpg (228x221, 8K)

Attached: maxresdefault (8).jpg (1280x720, 57K)

>They're deliberately leaving the engine to die on pachislot machines and their soccer series.
nice sources

Mini Konami console shaped like a pachinko machine

konami bad

TPP was already a remake of PW

>DD replaced MSF
>Zeke replaced Sahelanthropus
>Eli replaced Paz as the young infiltrator who hijacks Metal Gear
>Skull Face replaced Coldman as the batshit insane deterrence theorist
>Code Talker replaced Huey as the repentant wheelchair bound mad scientist
>Zero is still pulling strings behind the scenes

It's just a bra, user. Girls get akward titty bumps around that age and wear bras that have basically a reinforced dome on them to keep your shirt from pressing up against them.

Thank-you girl user for that.

... I hope you are a girl because if not... You shouldn't know that.

Attached: hide-huey-threads-ignore-huey-posts-do-not-reply-to-29814705.png (500x364, 100K)

You play as Skullface in 1964, Russia. You sneak behind Naked Snake, picking up all his brass, half eaten tarantulas and burying his poop.

A Skullface/XOF game could be cool though.

PW was great besides the clunky controls if done right it would be amazing especially if they remade the whole co-op system