If I make Tidus a custom weapon and have Wakka's and Rikku's ultimate already...

If I make Tidus a custom weapon and have Wakka's and Rikku's ultimate already, will I manage to at least have little to no trouble beating the secret shit? From my understanding Wakka is the attack powerhouse with attack reels anyway.

Attached: 1555706246453.jpg (1000x600, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aTR6cTOG1JQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You can honestly get away with just Wakka's attack reels and entrust to give your Overdrive to Wakka. I don't understand why you are having issues with Tidus' weapon when Wakka's is 100 times more tedious and time consuming.

Also be prepared to grind the "secret shit" as the armour / items they drop are random :)

Would you believe me if I said Blitzball was more fun then riding poorly controlled chickens?

Oh I undoubtedly think so too. I't just takes more time. And yes, the chickens are complete anus but all it takes is one lucky / good run and you have the weapon.

Turn game mode on and the homicidal thoughts will go away.

Bro, I got 0.0.1 and just gave up. When you get cucked by a seagull coming at the end just out of the blue it's time to cut your losses.

I have never understood the 'chocobos races are hard' meme, I have played through this game more than 10 times and it has never taken me more than 10 minutes to get 0.0 time on the race and get Tidus weapon.

OK, I'll give you 50 bucks and you can do it for me.

Would be easy money if the game worked like that. You can get a 0.0 by going in a perfectly straight line, it's just RNG.

I also haven't really had an issue. Every time I played the game I too, have gotten Tidus' weapon. Its just fucking annoying same as the butterflies and dodging 200 bolts. Its just more frustrating/ tedious than difficult. I guess some people lose their patients / composure easier than others.

Every time I've gotten a 0.0 i was hit by a bird at one point, being hit by a bird does not mean you give up

I have never done the 200 bolts, that's actually still imo the most ridiculous task in all of vidya. 50 would be insanely hard enough

I've done this for two days and I just want to move on.

It's honestly just muscle memory once you go to the certain point in the area as you get to it it flashes you run back and repeat. I did hate myself the first time as I miss counted 198 and got some other bullshit from the chest.

I meant literally, getting hit by a bird in the run you can still finish that run with a 0.0 time, it's RNG more than anything else. You don't need to get to the finish line untouched to get a 0.0

once tidus learns hastega and quick hit, you might as well stop playing the game, because you already won

All you need to do is get a mediocre time and hope the trainer gets hit by a lot of seagulls. That brings your timer down drastically.

Unless hes trying to kill those ridiculous beasts at the bestiary thing

You obviously haven't seen the pencance fight where even with 255 maxed stats and everyone hasted, protected, auto-lifed, shelled and using quckhit the fight is still hard and takes over an hour for most people.

youtube.com/watch?v=aTR6cTOG1JQ

It's more tedious than hard. If there was a "retry" button, it wouldn't be so bad. But you have to watch the same tedious shit play out when you already got hit by like 4 birds. Or my favorite shitty balloon placement in the beginning.

Bros, am I autistic enough to plat 10 and 10-2 on my offline PS4?

don't even play x-2 it's shit

The story is shit but the gameplay is good.

>You scored a potion!
>Dancing mini games
>Massage mini games
>Entirely reused game engine, assets, location, characters and voice actors
>Lengthy fan service outfit changes

No thanks.

Don't forget!
>End game that literally plays itself

Thats all true but I think that job system in the game would have been great if the rest of the game was somewhat playable.