Movie games are shi-

>Movie games are shi-

Attached: DeathStranding-990x608.jpg (990x608, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4OPn5GpGDWQ
ign.com/articles/2017/12/11/kojima-explains-death-stranding-gameplay-and-lore
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

-lls fuck of

-ll

Friendly reminder that we still haven't seen any gameplay of DS

Death Stranding looks fucking awful. If I wanted to watch Mads, I'd watch one of his movies, not Kojima's desperate vanity project.

youtube.com/watch?v=4OPn5GpGDWQ

I wonder how angry sony is at kojimbo
we still dont know what this game is even about, what genre is it and it probably wont come out for ps4

Friendly reminder this game is quite obviously in development hell.

>dude this game is like so important the direction man!

Attached: 1534020661013.jpg (1280x1268, 426K)

there was no gameplay in that video

Norman Reedus walking isn't gameplay.

This will be the lowest point of his career

>posts a game that will never come out

Attached: 1554959422322.png (1874x1246, 1.83M)

>"We haven't seen gameplay!"
>Get shown gameplay
>"That doesn't count!"
Cope.

it is important unlike your shitty kirby games, Kojima is a fucking god.

t

That was not gameplay

It was.

This game will finally show what a fucking hack kojima is.

-lled a lot

F :(

>>Movie games are
movies and should be advertised and treated as such.
Go ahead. Make movie games. Many of them can even be great movies.
But don't call it Game of the Year while trying to shove it down my throat when I want to play videogames.
Give it an Oscar or something instead if you so insist.

>implying I'm a kirby fan
You also think every anime reaction image is posted by an otaku eh? I know how you feel like you are part of some big cultural movement by supporting this overrated ideas guy but make some sense at least.

That's what MGS4, PW, and V were for.

>yet another sony walking simulator

>PW
fuck off cunt

Okay then if we've seen so much gameplay then tell me how the game plays. What do you do? What are the mechanics?

ign.com/articles/2017/12/11/kojima-explains-death-stranding-gameplay-and-lore

I agree 100%
don't call it GOTY, call it Flavor Of The Afternoon that superficially resembles a game but isn't one by design

cant tell if its shit until its out, i just want something spoopy and if it delivers that then i am happy

Movie games can still be games.

Attached: Yakuza-0-box-art.jpg (401x500, 65K)

you know if that were gameplay, it'd mean the game sucks

yea but 1) this was made by japs so soilent drinking journalists don't care about it

and 2) it's more of an exception to the rule, rather than the rule itself. for every yakuza there are at least 10 shitty movie games with no gameplay

Kojima has never directed a bad game.

Journos love Jap games, though.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-30 at 10.00.07 AM.png (1452x672, 1.45M)

shut up kirbyfaggot

do they? half of them cried for an easy mode patch, and they'd probably give it 4/10 if they knew there wouldn't be backlash

>PS4 releas...

>half of them cried for an easy mode patch
Source?

-t.

i don't like movie games but i fucking love the setting and atmosphere of death stranding, it's my #1 most anticipated game

Brainlet

imagine defending a game before it's even out. what a drone. i'm looking forward to playing the game, don't get me wrong. but jesus, take the dick out of your mouth. if you wonder why people make fun of kojima fans, it's because of you.

Christ, if the shilling was this bad for mk11 I can't imagine what it'll look like for this piece of shit.

There's nothing to indicate that this game is going to be anything other than a masterpiece.

>There's nothing to indicate that this game is going to be anything

FTFY

>Cope
STEP ASIDE INCEL AND TRANNYS !!! ITS THE NEW MEME WORD ON Yea Forums GUYZ !!

Yea Forums will end up complaining about this not being enough of a movie. It's going to be just like MGSV and will only have a few hours of cutscenes spread thinly over a 50+ hour open world game.

Aside from the lack of creative gameplay solutions that aren't rigidly scripted.

All of Kojima's games have lots of dynamic gameplay systems that let you come up with creative solutions. Death Stranding is going to be a masterpiece and frankly, there's nothing you can do about it.

I'm excited for the story, but the "gameplay" worries me. I hope it's not some walking simulator with stealth sections which is what it looks like

Have sex. Cope. Seething.

Am I missing any zero effort meme words? Specifically ones that can be spammed out of context.

It's an open world action game. We've already seen guns, vehicles, and weird monsters who you'll inevitably have to sneak past or kill.