This shit gonna flop so hard

>releasing a full year too late
>disappointing reveal with shitty trailer and nothing else
>normies already lost all interest and won't return to the game
>veterans left the franchise after vanilla World

World was a lucky shot because the first months of 2018 were totally devoid of releases, but now they are fucked.

Attached: flop.jpg (1024x576, 102K)

Oh yeah, I remember a certain group predicting the same for the game itself.
Truly, they were spot on and will most likely be once more.

Attached: tenor.gif (400x300, 516K)

>This shit gonna flop so hard
Like your limp dick, you fucking retarded faggot. It's gonna sell like fucking hotcakes, and everyone but you knows it.

You said the same thing about world nintard

And?
No
Yet it’s still active as Hell on steam And PS4 especially with a festival going on
Nice Joke

Nope. This is right on schedule if you look at the release gaps between base and G releases.
Completely agreed. The reveal was appalingly inadequate and they've been basically full on offensive with how little they've shown in the months since.
They'll come back if they liked the game.
Nobody left the franchise. We just eventually finished with the game and moved onto other things. That's how it works for true MH fans. We devour the new game, play it for a few months afterwards then go on hiatus until the next one. [unless you're a retarded discord circlejerking asshole from /mhg/ and you can't enjoy yourself unless you're grinding MH literally 24/7/365]

Biggest issue is delayed PC release, get fucked Capcom

>Biggest issue is delayed PC release,
Why the fuck did you expect anything else? Main game was heavily delayed, obviously the DLC would be too.

Literally only the DUMBEST of PC fanboys ever thought the PC version would properly catch up to the console. It's a fuckin' Japanese game. They. Don't. Care. About. You.

Why are surprised that a Japanese company can’t into PC

Capcom
>PC sales is strong, we're doing everything we can
Also Capcom
>Lmao you want the game alongside consoles? Nah

This is why we only got 4U first. People don't understand how MH releases work.
When Gen released, people complained about the same shit. The real MH game is the G version.

>can’t
It's never about "can't" or "can". They just don't care.

This expansion is the exact same as going from 4 to 4U. This follows every other monster hunter update and has no reason to flow like you so desperately desire.

Console war shitposting aside, I really hope the weapon designs are more creative like they used to be. The G-rank iron SnS being front and center makes me worried.

Are there any monster hunter type games without the ridiculous oversized wow or super-anime teens aesthetic?

Did they announce PC version release date? I'm not fucking going back to PS4 load times.

>implying
So you're just blind/retarded right? The sword they're showing is brand new and twice as intricate and detailed as the other simple metal SnS designs from MHW.

Attached: hunters_knife.png (230x230, 10K)

No, MH is literally the most realistic of the bunch.

Bummer. Some of the designs are just too visually distracting for me.

Dauntless but it's not even comparable to MHW. Even old school MH fans that hate World can't even argue against this one.

All of their other games weren't delayed on pc

Just deal with it
Its not that big of a deal and you're missing out on some great games

Reading comprehension, user

Yeah dude MHW is clearly dead as it is righ-
Oh

Iceborne is going to be huge, don't be deluded

Attached: MHW deadlmao.png (927x880, 347K)

Not a big deal for you. When it is literally so distracting it makes me enjoy the mechanics less, then, yeah, it's a big deal.

I understand what you said user. What you said is you're worried that the Iron SnS is front and center as if it's not a cool interesting weapon design. Literally idiotic as fuck. Like they go ahead and show you outright and driectly that even the simple iron weaponry is gonna look cooler this time around and you're on like: "OH NO IT'S NOT A DIRE MIRALIS WEAPON!"

Attached: MH3U-Great_Sword_Render_050.png (310x200, 42K)

I'm pretty happy the game is still being played that much on steam because I recently got a lot of time on my hands and want to seriously go back and play religiously. Didn't have much time for a while since Kulve was added on pc

MHW is good and still play with my friends, just waiting to release the Witcher content

You sound like a fag and your shits all retarded
Could you play dark souls or was that too "anime" as well

you forgot one thing
>Iceborne PC won't come until 2020

Attached: as expected.png (598x402, 211K)

Not him, the new iron SnS design IS cool as shit, I just don't want to see monster parts glued onto it for almost every single path.

Yeah, keep on keeping on, user.

DRONES REPORTING IN SIR

So did you forget how most paths ended in something cooler? Are you such a newfag that you don't realize that the base game weps are ALWAYS weak and then get better in G rank?

Attached: gnashing_flammensucher.png (230x230, 15K)

"Veterans" left for nintendo labo.

Did they announce the PC release date yet?

Attached: 1546355662440.png (441x559, 164K)

>So did you forget how most paths ended in something cooler?
>Most

You sure showed'em.

Forgotten as fuck
It's pathetic Apex Legends gets so much shit for losing some viewers, yet MH lost everything but fans never mention it

Attached: pfffff.png (181x313, 97K)

Past game weapons were mostly unique by high rank. There's plenty of reasons to believe they'll pull that shit again with G-rank. Look at the fucking hammer and hunting horn trees in World, the lack of diversity is fucking agonizing.

Attached: 1555458603928.jpg (613x640, 109K)

I don't get it. I bought the game a month ago on steam and barely can meet anyone online. do you need some fix or a mod because the online is fucked kinda like dark souls 1? I don't get it, and I don't get how the fuck online sessions work or even what they are. I already know I'm retarded

t.asshurt switchlet

3-6 months after PS4 release.

They haven't announced a single release date

>Twitch as a measure of a games population

Never even played it because of Denuvo, who cares about a shitty expansion lulz.

Use the filter ingame to find rooms with certain quests. There are easily like 400+ people grinding ATKT at the moment.

the story repeats itself
nintenbabies seething as fuck
thanks for the thread tho

Attached: 1551160576040.jpg (228x260, 27K)

People watch twitch for the streamers not the games. What ever makes the streamer the most ad money is being played. Just wait for the expansion and suddenly all streamers will play MHW again.

I'm not the same guy, I'm just saying that you completely misunderstood what he was saying and you're still doing it now

>>normies already lost all interest and won't return to the game

>buy game
>game is good and complete d1, no micro shit
>have a nice time and move on
Why wouldn't they return for a second time?

>Past game weapons were mostly unique by high rank.
Yeah and past game weapons were also 1/20th of the polygons used in MHW. The HD graphics mean it takes a lot more time, effort and money.

And also, if you actually look backwards to before they had half a dozen games worth of spare models and old content to recycle, no, the weapons weren't that great.

>I'm just saying that you completely misunderstood what he was saying
But I didn't. He's just an idiot. And so are you.

Attached: 1431497897430.jpg (376x473, 258K)

>Spaghetti speak
Pizza pizza cannoli pasta???!

The game getting released after a year actually made it easier for me since burnouts on this types of games are real

oh wow #shotsfired
wish i could upvote

Attached: Switch soy shack.jpg (416x454, 78K)

And for the same reason most people won't bother picking it up again

Will they force me to restart on a new character or are they going to let my HR1000 min/maxed character steam roll through all the new content?

Attached: 1542417664313.jpg (640x482, 31K)

>user is clearly worried that they're just showing the basic G-Rank Iron SnS in the promo because all of the G-Rank SnS in that tree will just be the same thing with monster parts tacked on again
>"Nuh uh it's different from the one in the base game"
Embarrassing

I will literally go to Capcom's main HQ and suck everyone's dick if this expansion adds more unique models between the monster weapon lines. Something more unique than Bone + 2 (two) monster feathers glued on.

It's entire possible, right?

It´s DLC. Of course you can take your stuff with you.

>being so desperate you use fucking twitch as a metric of success
MHXX currently has 170 viewers mate, now THAT'S a dead game.
Anyways, yet another thread of MHfags being worthless clowns as if we didn't have enough of them yet.

Kill yourself, your switch isn't getting any good games anytime soon.

Attached: 1549666133249.jpg (1920x1079, 918K)

There's a little bit of trick to the online sessions for hunting and it can seem weird.

In MHW, if you do not limit the search on the board for hunts it will look like there is no one playing when that is not the case. You have to filter for the specific expedition/sidequest/main quest and the specific monster you want to see where everyone is.

?
I don't know about normies but pretty much all other actual MH players will absolutely play this, 1 year is a long time to get hyped again after MH burnout

I hate the excuse that "hurr le graphics! they didn't have time to add unique models!"
Like damn, stop making excuses for them. If unique weapon models between trees has been one of the cool things of the past games, and they choose to make the graphics HD, there's no excuse for them to get lazy with making models. They chose to make the graphics HD, they need to account for everything because they made the choice.

It's like going from LR to HR, but again.
Also there will probably be a new HR dedicated to Master Rank.

>user is clearly worried that they're just showing the basic G-Rank Iron SnS in the promo because all of the G-Rank SnS in that tree will just be the same thing with monster parts tacked on again
Let's just scroll the page up a smidge and look for a direct quote:

>The G-rank iron SnS being front and center makes me worried.
Not seeing any of that other shit you're trying to pretend that he said. Fuck off.

>Like damn, stop making excuses for them
Sorry man. If somebody is late getting somewhere and says "traffic was killer", I'm gonna go ahead and accept that excuse. I'm not gonna just say "FUCK YOU DRIVE ON THE SIDEWALK IF THE TRAFFIC IS SLOW."

Nah dude, people who may even move away from a game from a time remember the good experience. MHW has basically just been a positive experience with the content available and people loved playing through it, they will return when an extensive update is put out

not that guy but didn't they do the weapon designs on purpose to appeal to western normies? with the success of world already i would expect them to start making crazy designs on grank since they've already made profit on normies

Hopes for the amount of monsters we're getting? They kinda just stopped adding content like 6 months into the base game, I hope it's because they're focused on beefing up the roster through the expansion.

Personally I think Zamtrios might have a shot, they already have the skeleton with Dodogama. Narg's been pretty much confirmed from the teaser trailer. Barioth would be a staple choice since it share Narg's skeleton, and also opens the possibility for Tigrex.

I thought it was just because they spent too much time and budget working on the maps that they shirked the weapon models and only made a handful of "preset" parts that they can swap out to make new models.

World's flagship is the best monster in the series, there's no way it'll flop.

What do you think Iceborne's flagship will be?

No, you are just bitter and have nothing else to do in life.

I think a good chunk of the casuals that got into the series with world and stopped played after killing xeno/zorah already forgot the game exists.
I doubt they care about more endgame content.

>the best monster in the series
Brachy is the flagship for 3U, not World.

Ice Zora Magdaros

>opinion that is different from my own!
>its a shill!
you sure showed them, champ.

Attached: Lecorbi+is+this+the+one+_524243b6cd8d6205cc94fb3b3c1efb80.jpg (326x294, 26K)

Just got into MHW a week ago and I blazed through the "story". Can we really not craft Decorations anymore, are they completely just RNG drops now?

This might be aimed more for the vets of MH games that were expecting a Monster Hunter World G or something. Which is fine by me.

Weren't we supposed to get some news about the expansion in the spring? What's with the radio silence?

>people now like World
What the fuck happened?

You can use your decos to craft other decos. It takes a shit ton of them and most of the time the decos you get from it are shit.
Just farm The Greatest Jagras for decos or install the shop mod and buy all the decos you need.

Shop mod huh? Thanks for the info :^)

There are some you can meld, which you should do after a while once you are dripping with a bunch of decos you don't need

Yes because charms are now the craftable thing and instead of mining in a volcano or other endgame zone, now you fight endgame monsters to earn decos.

It's a straight upgrade in design.

Nerg again. But this time, his spikes are crystals.

people always liked World, rock-dweller.

bring it back capcom

Attached: voltage verve.jpg (269x267, 10K)

World sold 10 mil copies, bingboy. At least 2 mil of those will get iceborne

>It's a "MHW is going to flop!" episode

Attached: 1502325041720.jpg (494x433, 49K)

No one except falseflaggers hated World you buffoon. There were legitimate criticisms in design from the norm, sure, but it at worst it was a good game with problems

This excuse again, they had literally no reason to not update every weapon designs of the returning monsters.
>hurr weapons in 3ds games were so low rez that they had to remake them from scratch
Wrong, the base models were downgraded for the 3ds games
>it takes a lot more time, effort and money.
Maybe they shouldn't have wasted their times on reskining one of terrible fight of the franchise.
>the weapons weren't that great
then why did they keep the previous designs especially the ones that came from those "anime" game and didn't make new ones?

Attached: Gore_Default.jpg (1876x1080, 277K)

*most

I want a Magala to give me the knot.

>the base models were downgraded for the 3ds games
that doesn't make them good enough for HD.
>Maybe they shouldn't have wasted their times on reskining one of terrible fight of the franchise.
Invalid argument.
>then why did they keep the previous designs especially the ones that came from those "anime" game and didn't make new ones?
Pandering to veterans

Attached: 1478360015316.png (777x687, 256K)

Considering that they've recently confirmed that it outsold the xbone version despite the 7 month delay and that they want to put more effort into their PC releases it would be stupid to delay it

Also REmake 2 & DMC 5 had their best versions on PC you redditor faggot

Attached: 1549265227663.png (720x694, 565K)

The best charms available were rewards from endgame quests since at least 4, probably even since Tri but I can't be bothered to look it up right now, the only thing they did was remove the gathering way of getting them if we're comparing it to decorations.
Mining was certainly a bit more time efficient though, especially in X due to sakura and XX thanks to some event quest subquest.

>That Anjanath huntress

Attached: 9EEE8CAB-7A30-4AB4-BA69-C0B8E702EE80.jpg (461x700, 76K)

>Also REmake 2 & DMC 5 had their best versions on PC you redditor faggot
That doesn't mean Capcom cares about you. You're just something they're cashing in on for extra dosh.
>it would be stupid to delay it
What would be stupid is fucking everybody else with a slower development cycle just so PC can be equal.

I don't think PC being equal is a bad thing but it's clear the MHW Team can't make that happen. You'd be much less of a dumb entitled prick if you simple expected them to put more effort into PC for MHW2 or whatever. If this happens again in the NEXT game, then I'm on your side.

Whatever it is depicted in the logo.

Attached: FBD8500C-2CB9-4DDA-ABF5-FBAB30D2D94A.png (600x392, 76K)

OH FUCK HE'S IN

Attached: 1534838919393[1].gif (750x563, 961K)

what a faggot lmao

No it's not. There's been random monsters in the background of MH logos for a long time. It's not like 4U had a two headed dragon in it or anything.

Attached: Monster_Hunter_4_Ultimate_E3_Trailer_PEGI.jpg (480x269, 24K)

Tidal Najarala it is then

I ain't playing MHW anymore. Stopped right before Behemoth, might do it and stop for good.

But I'll play Iceborne when it does come out.

OP is a faggot.

>that doesn't make them good enough for HD.
It doesn't make them unusable either, proof weapon designs introduced in 4u are in World and I highly doubt that Capcom of all thing would actually bother to remake them from scratch
>Invalid argument.
How so? that's literally what it is.
>Pandering to veterans
veterans matter now? come on

Attached: smug APEX tidal naja.png (600x600, 342K)

>random monsters
>left head has its eyes covered by horns
Looks like it could be Shiggy and Gore to me, certainly not the flagship of 4G, but still the main monsters of 4 which the whole story revolve around..

Attached: MH4U-Gore_Magala_Feelers_Break_001.jpg (400x240, 96K)

That logo is a depiction of Gore Magala (left) and Shagaru Magala (right)
Notice how one has eyes and the other doesn't, and the horn/feeler shapes
and look in the bottom left, you see a Gore Magala with its feelers retracted.

Yeah but Seregios is the flagship. Pretty sure Dios isn't in the 3U logo either. We can't tell anything from that image even if it IS based on something real.

>Nintendtoddlers are still coping

we'll be caught up in all content in like 2 weeks

see
Gore/Shagaru were the flagships of 4, while Seregios is the flagship of 4U
And the 3U logo is exactly like the Tri logo, and the Tri logo shows what looks like 3 Lagiacrus
They re-use the emblems from the non-Ultimate releases, which have different flagships

>They put the best versions of the games out day 1
>That doesn't mean they give a shit at all stop being entitled faggot!
Capcom doesn't care about your console warrior faggotry either its clear that they're doing better than ever on the PC platform and know they'll earn more by going the multiplat route instead of just releasing on one or two consoles, for "lazy" cash in PC ports they sure are putting a fuck load of effort into them by making them look and run better than PS4
>What would be stupid is fucking everybody else with a slower development cycle just so PC can be equal.
With that logic then why the fuck are they even bothering with Xbone since its lowest selling version of the game? If they aren't completely retarded then they'll have a team dedicated to working on each version which they probably do to speed up to process of working on bringing the updates to multiple platforms

Attached: 1540911638268.jpg (637x519, 92K)

thats a very retarded thing someone said, it was probably because of how much time they spent with maps and ecology

I don't expect this thread to be anything but console war bullshit but keep in mind that Capcom took a huge hit to their stock when they basically admitted that they would never see an explosive release like World again. I don't think Iceborn will be a "flop" but keep in mind that the business world doesn't usually operate along console war lines and BTFOing people that own different products than you is not what Capcom is focusing on.

>the best versions
Not because Capcom put in special effort or care. That's just how PC versions work unless you somehow manage to shit the bed.
>Capcom doesn't care about your console warrior faggotry
Uh oh. This whole post is gonna be a waste of time isn't it. I literally didn't read past the part I've quoted here. Japan is the one that collectively doesn't care about PC. All they're doing now is porting to PC so they can cash in on western PC gamers.

Fuck off champ.

Bitch, no.
>Needs explosions to be even the least bit threatening.
Lmao. Nerg became the apex predator of his ecosystem through straight GAINS, not some meme evolutionary trait.

New weapon types?

I want a meteor hammer or gauntlets

They knew people would buy it twice

>straight GAINS
and incredible magical regrowing diamond hard spikes.

>Not because Capcom put in special effort or care. That's just how PC versions work unless you somehow manage to shit the bed.
Adding in a ton of graphical options including stuff the console versions don't even use, decent optimization to run on midtier machines, FOV sliders and making their games even work well on KB/M clearly takes some effort to do than none of those at all which a lot of console to PC ports don't bother with even though they still end up being the better versions
>I literally didn't read past the part I've quoted here.
Good to know you're a completely idiot console warrior then
>Japan is the one that collectively doesn't care about PC. All they're doing now is porting to PC so they can cash in on western PC gamers.
And ever since then companes like From Software, Sega, Capcom, Bamco and others have had even their more niche games sell more than ever, "cashing in" by catering to another audience instead of limiting themselves to just one clearly has worked for them.

Who gives a fuck if Japanese gamers don't care about PC, the companies making the vidya clearly care about making money from all over the world

>Kill Rathafag 10 times while breaking every part of his entire being, even his soul by styling on him so hard.
>Not a single Gem.
>Repeat this for every monster I need specific parts from.
I want to like MH but fuck this. I've given it two shots and it's not for me.

some anons just enjoy the hunt itself, understandable if it isn't for you

>most
shut the fuck up you cuck

Attached: tactical bing.png (1434x430, 429K)

Monster head on a stick will always be top tier hammer designs.

This reeks of basedboi, wonder who could be posting this...?

Attached: 1556642180057m.jpg (768x1024, 134K)

Hundreds of niggas is waitin' fo' yo call and they ALL talkin' shit about you RIGHT NOW.

Attached: 1556480528090.png (975x705, 463K)

PALICO NIGGAS

Attached: 1556475346071.png (531x486, 592K)

Oh man someone else already posted it.... Stay mad bing bing wahoo, I'm hype as shit.

(Pic a bit out of date but the soul is the same)

Attached: 1516452430245.png (774x736, 235K)

MYSTERY NIGGAS

Attached: 1556480528091.png (814x600, 383K)

didn't you guys also say it for the base version, which became the best selling MH game of all time?

We don't need to make bait threads about MHW anymore just to talk about it.

Why is steamcuck there when world got a pic release

Tonfas please.

Hi buddy, I see you did read my post, that's fine ill post it again.

>(Pic a bit out of date but the soul is the same)

There you go man, Have a great day!

Attached: 1516396469968.jpg (1200x900, 425K)

Personally I have no real interest in buying the dlc, I got more than enough playtime from the main game and that's without grinding for decorations (which is a complete waste of time btw) but you're a fool if you think it will flop.

You know, you could've easily edit it. It literally took me 40 seconds doing it in Paint.

Attached: 1556644616072.png (774x736, 211K)

>t.

Attached: 1527959403948.jpg (638x599, 68K)

>Ree they actually made improvements to make the series that hasn't made gameplay improvements since the fucking PS1 era actually playable to a modern audience.
>Ree I liked the series being shit.
It's going to succeed like crazy and deep down, you already know it, that's why you're trying to convince yourself and everyone else with threads like this.

Attached: Smug.jpg (250x201, 8K)

>making art/stiles moves baseline and add another new gimmick were the gameplay improvements since the fucking PS1 era that MH needed

Attached: tenor.gif (280x358, 3.06M)

Okay but I'd totally play MHXX on PC if given the chance.

*styles

You can trick a normalfag into buying a game that that they will only play for a few hours. It's much harder to trick the same normalfags into buying DLC for a game they stopped playing more than a year ago. We will see how much advertising the DLC gets. And what it's priced at.

MAMA MIA!

It improved about as much as the average Monster Hunter game does. Most other changes are no better or worse than before, just different, or are outright downgrades.

BING!

He isn't wrong, every MH game is "one step forward, 2 step backward".

Attached: qswitch.jpg (1500x884, 195K)

you know you can exchange golden tickets (or whatever they're called) for gems, right?

Oh fuck he's doing it again.
This is why you sonyfags are the worst thing to happen to this board.

we'll NEVER let you forget the day you lost Monster Hunter

>>Ree they actually made improvements
What improvements? Hunts are more of a chore than they ever were before and weapon combos are straight up trash. Not to mention the constant uneven terrain.

>Literally only the DUMBEST of PC fanboys ever thought the PC version would properly catch up to the console. It's a fuckin' Japanese game. They. Don't. Care. About. You.
With all of the Snoy censorship, they will soon. Where are they gonna go, Xbone? Lmao

They never wanted to talk about MH to begin with.

>we'll
It's literally just you forcing the narrative that anyone saw it as "theirs".

Except no one lost MH, everyone who played MH played World too.

see you in the next thread, bings

There were never any "bings" .
Aside from you maybe.

might pick it up again on release. My only problem is that I didn't have any friends to play it with and didn't really click with anybody and felt like I was asking people to do a chore if I wanted to play with someone from the various groups.

Attached: 1362553163460.gif (500x280, 1009K)

I am honestly waiting for the dlc to release to I can sell my copy for more money.

Solo nigga.

You'll probably get less, knowing capcom they'll release a physical version.

yeah I solo'd but its a one pump chump deal. Figured I could squeeze a more hours out of it with other people to play with but it was a no go.

>And ever since then companes like From Software, Sega, Capcom, Bamco and others have had even their more niche games sell more than ever, "cashing in" by catering to another audience
Yeah but you're still a fucking retard if you expect to be treated as anything other than a second class citizen when you're playing a Japanese PC game
> idiot console warrior
So I guess you're just too stupid to realize I stopped reading because YOU wee the one being a platform warrior.

I regret even typing this shit you. You're a fuckin' retard.