Vidya diy thread

vidya diy thread

Attached: m7yp03x37dv21.jpg (640x1280, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/P2-NETWORK-ADAPTOR-INTERFACE-HARD-DISK-SATA-IDE-HDD-FOR-PS2-PLAYSTATION-KIND-LTS-/312511856371
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>advertising your hobbies

don't do that man.jpg

What a waste of a perfectly good ps2 just to make yourself look like a faggot.

it could easily just be a 3D printed replica, it's not hard to replicate al the details on the outside of you don't need to worry about the internals

>fat ps2
>Perfectly good
YIKES

All you need is a $15 hard drive, a $12 network adapter and youre ready to load all the games you want on to it.

isn't the network adapter like very rare to find nowadays?
Or is there a third party one that's on the cheap side?

Nah, the OEM network adapter can be found for $10-$20 on eBay, but you have to use an IDE hard drive. You can buy a third party network adapter and use sata drive for cheaper, considering that you'll probably have to buy an IDE adapter to plug into your computer if you use the OEM network adapter. For about $25 you can soft mod your ps2, play any game you want for free, and never have to worry about you optical drive going out.

Can someone give me a foolproof guide on how to load ISOs from my computer to my PS2?

ebay.com/itm/P2-NETWORK-ADAPTOR-INTERFACE-HARD-DISK-SATA-IDE-HDD-FOR-PS2-PLAYSTATION-KIND-LTS-/312511856371

Thank you kind stranger.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Attached: a.jpg (416x342, 26K)

It's 100% a real PS2
Nobody is going to go through the trouble of 3D printing a replica when there are literally thousands of used PS2s in your area at any given moment

this made me giggle more than it should

This is wp pigeon just fyi

holy fucking shit sauce?

>my hobby is killing consoles and hanging their dead bodies on the wall as trophies
Sounds cool as fuck.

I like to do perlers.

Attached: IMG_20181102_041616.jpg (2320x1740, 1010K)

Not really

I'm gonna make a trophy out of your scull and hang it on my wall.

You do realize these things tend to break often right?

cute but autistic

my fiance does like shadowboxes and custom frames for my collection.

Attached: framedmisc.jpg (3264x2448, 612K)

Attached: framedshadowbox2.jpg (2272x2114, 279K)

Anyone post the one of some thot turning a Gamecube into a jewelry case

Can I play PS1 games from the harddrive?

No, not well anyway. I think you can use popstarter to run ps1 games but there are some compatability issues and glitches. Honestly, I haven't tried it myself but from what I gather, it's clunky and unreliable. It's also just loading an emulator from the hard drive. I think popstarter is still actively updated but I haven't checked in on it for a while.

oh fuck. then you saved me 30€.

thank you

>framing your games
Reminds me of those faggots that display their steel case dvd/blu ray collection.

Attached: 1478547009832.jpg (540x530, 29K)

Yeah it's not great but the best way to play ps1 games is to buy a $5-10 console, a $7 modchip, and 100cdrs for $15. Or you can get a console + psio but for the amount of work required I'll just wait until there's a more elegant solution.

can you make a clock out of his scalp for me? thanks

i have enough to go around, besides it looks neat on the wall.

Attached: newjapangames2.jpg (2448x3264, 3.44M)

I remember these threads. I wish they'd become regular. Might pick up doing myself if I get some more inspiration from others

That does not excuse such faggotry.

I still have my old PS1 moddes with some "thing" you put in a slot at the back of your console and a spring you put inside. Dunno if it still works. My uncle made all of this for my AGES ago.

Maybe you know about this solution? I want to know what it's called.

I turned my n64 controller into a kind of pocket pussy

That is some really shoddy workmanship. Is it atleast backlit?

picked one up from a flea market for $10 this weekend + two controllers & memory card. gave it to a friend with instructions on how to get hdloader working.

That's neat user.

maybe not, but you gotta do what makes you feel good.

thanks, appreciate it!

Attached: framedshadowbox1.jpg (3277x2167, 474K)

REEE WHY AREN'T YOU MORE NORMAL

Well at least you're not pretentious about it like those faggots displaying their Marvel movies like a badge of honor. You're alright user.

>go to cousin's house
>they're 10 yrs younger than me
>making these bead things
>shitty flowers and patterns
>start whipping up a SMB3 mario and luigi with no real intention of sealing them together
>cousins are flabbergasted
>insist i make a kirby and a minecraft thing too
>kirby didn't work out but make a basic creeper face and that placates them
>they're like 17 now and still have them in their room

It sounds like a GameShark/ action replay device. I've never used one but I think it works as a disc swap tool. Where there's an option to stop motor through the GameShark menu, paired with a mechanical device to not trigger the "tray open" signal to the console.

It never crossed your neanderthal skull that maybe this system died at some point and then he decided to make a project out of it instead of throwing it away?

Attached: 1556388191029.jpg (500x740, 58K)

Yea, exactly. Now I remember. I swapped discs halfway through. At first I'd put an original PS1 disc inside (e.g. a demo disc) and they I'd swap to whatever burned gamedisc i wanted to play.

Still dunno what it's called. Action replay is just for cheats, isnt it? this let me play burned games on discs

that's not my motto. thanks though!

What does that mean? Give me the sauce in English you fucker

>Obvious cringe thread
>People actually start posting their autistic creations

Attached: 1556198445902.jpg (256x256, 9K)

I think both GameShark and action replay are sold as cheat devices but have some other functionalities not advertised for obvious reasons. If your laser assembly is still in good condition, it might be worth it to install a modchip. They're very cheap and easy to install.