NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Attached: Banjies.png (767x431, 124K)

based

Attached: 1534979806037.webm (960x540, 852K)

based

Discord antifags are the cancer killing Smash

> Muh Discord boogeyman
You're worse than the Isaacfags who keep screaming trannies when others disagree with them

t. Discord antifag cancer

Irrelevant mascotfag cope

>boogeyman
Careful what you say

Attached: 1554827852163.png (1440x1136, 144K)

>using discord
>knowing about discord drama
banjofags just continue to expose themselves as zoomers.

>he still doesn't know

Attached: 1555256166326.png (1440x1280, 443K)

Anyone who actually takes Steveposting seriously deserves all the stress they put on themselves. It's funny.

Yes, ehm..
About that thing.. eheh

Attached: 1554824917101.png (720x842, 137K)

Sage and report all discord threads.

Attached: 3BBC3768-286B-42E2-939D-F8E075ED7A0C.jpg (1024x527, 114K)

It's pretty damn funny to follow, all it took was a smug model to drive rosterfags mental. It's even gotten to the point of developing it's own barneyfag as seen in this thread. Wish the OC didn't stop but maybe that'll change around smash time

Nope, rosterfags are the cancer killing Smash.

Attached: 1556623530958.jpg (2192x4000, 2.3M)

Ugly Steve posting is funny, I think it’s actually what embarrassed unironic stevefags into leaving. Organized shitosting however, aka discordfags are annoying though.

This mess thread will not survive

>K Rool is irrelevant, he won’t get in, he isn’t even relevant in his own franchise for the last 10 years and that was a Mario baseball game

>Gets in

>K Rool was in a SERIES that was still relevant, Banjo is completely irrelevant!!!

why would i know or care about your zoomer shit? take that shit to reddit.

It’s still worth keeping in mind that Sakurai specifically K Rool because of the ballot

It would be silly to disregard banjo when he was definitely up there.

friendly reminder that the same zoomers who called k.rool irrelevant are the same ones caping for banjo's "relevance" because he had game grumps videos.

BASED.

reminder that the steve model was made by an user and is Yea Forums OC. sadly discord trannies have taken it over

Attached: 1538708573863.png (574x373, 536K)

>if I take obvious facts and turn them around ahead of time than no one can call me a zoomer! Checkmate!
Friendly reminder that you’re a lying faggot and any fan of K. Rool is old enough to have played Banjo Kazooie.

>le zoomer reddit incel cuck basedboy xDDdD
Have sex

Oh look, the Steve clowns are back.

Attached: 1555263687204.png (793x489, 177K)

>get btfo
>w-who cares!
You guys lost the right to play dumb roughly 6 months ago

>Steve

Attached: Sleeping Bear.gif (368x208, 567K)

zoomers don't play games, they watch them on youtube, and banjo has a whole series of videos from popular youtubers. this is why he has such an obnoxious and delusional fanbase pretending he's relevant, even though the franchise has been dead for a decade and was never even that big of a deal in the first place.

The thing I find about Ugly Steve posting is that the warring rosterfaggotry is what makes it what it is because it's always been this parody of what rosterfags do just taken to the extreme.
The obsession over leak culture, the constant rules or patterns, treating characters like they are sports teams, everything rosterfags do that Steveposters take way too far for the purpose of shitposting but since rosterfags are retarded they fight fire with fire and make themselves look even more autistic since they're put their heart into this shit unironically.
Banjofags fall for this shit the hardest because Steve inherently has way more advantages of getting in Smash over Banjo with Minecraft being one of the biggest games ever, this drives Banjofags fucking insane so they up the ante and do the rosterfag shtick even harder in order to try and level the playing field in their eyes.
This shit has been so beautiful to watch over the course of the release of the game through DLC season

Yes, the seeds of your future lie in ruins...

But the seeds of MY future...HAVE JUST BEEN UNLEASHED!

Attached: stevetronvsoptimusbanjo.png (398x531, 411K)

>if I say it enough times it will eventually be true
People older than you played the shit out of Banjo Kazooie and Banjo Tooie years ago and the 2 games are thought of as being N64 essentials. You’re pathetic attempts at history revisionism aren’t going to work, just like they didn’t work with your previous targets.

>b-but look at the banjofags!
99% of these threads are started by the same discord group behind the Issac and Geno threads, not genuine banjofags. They either start a blatant bait thread like this one or they make a false flagging bait thread. They have been an absolute cancer for the last year or so. Also, I always got the impression that the ugly Steve renders were made to make fun of people that actually want Steve, because once the ugly Steve’s started getting posted, the people that genuinely wanted him seemed to disappear. Maybe I’m just interpreting the shit posts differently than you.

not everyone who played those games is a rosterfag begging for banjo.
also, being an "n64 essential" does not mean you're relevant to gaming history. the n64 was a flop console with barely any games. any game that wasn't total shovelware was an "essential," that's how weak the library was.
time to face facts, the vast majority of banjofags are zoomers begging for the fursuit bear because of their favorite youtubers. it is what it is.

If you know this thread is bait then why are taking it?

I like caling out discordfags, you’re right though I shouldn’t bother entering the thread at all.

This sums it pretty well, steveposting should've died already but banjofags are too stupid to ignore it.

>more revisionism
That’s right user, just keep saying it, it has to come true eventually.

Pathetic falseflagging bearfags LMAO

Back to Discord, stevies.

>that stomach punch
okay i laughed so I guess i support steve now