Is he even working on his fucking stupid game or is he spending all his time (and sony's $$$) hanging out with...

Is he even working on his fucking stupid game or is he spending all his time (and sony's $$$) hanging out with celebrities? His entire instagram is just selfies of him with washed-up american has-beens.

Attached: 56915017_2144590018995894_1047198856656639834_n.jpg (1080x1078, 89K)

I'm not sure I'd want to play a game made by Alec Baldwin.

Kojima lives in America?

His narration of the world in conflict campaign was pretty good at least.

Sony is paying him a stipend to do a PR tour to distract from the fact that Days Gone is their only non lesbian zombie game this year

he's the director
the work is done by programmers, modelers, animators, etc

he wants to be a movie director so bad so this is him making connections
Game of Throne's Dan & David are basically doing the sane thing, buddying up with their actors and trying to be able to get them outside of HBO projects too.

I don't understand, at which point the videogame industry started using actors?
Is this really necessary for a game?
I think this has no SOUL

Alec Baldwin isnt a washed up has been. Hes been relevant for decades now.

Directors can do other work besides being a face. I have had a couple of department directors actual do work when they don't have to do the typical company bullshit. Of course it was work that they enjoyed doing but they still directly worked on the projects the department had.

and people wonder why konami dropped this chucklefuck. they gave him like 6 fucking years to work on MGS5 and he still didn't finish it, choosing instead to get sidetracked with boobs and autism.

now he'd rather wine and dine with c list celebs instead of make a game. guy is a fucking hack fraud and if the MGS series was a movie it would be Sharknado tier of shit

Attached: 59267324_407234079870467_3168517311220940800_n.jpg (653x679, 37K)

It's the face scanning meme.

SNL skits and shouting "druuuuuuumpf" isn't exactly a thriving career.

name ONE movie he's been in since the departed (where he got carried by mahk wahlberg)

kojima is a hack, hasnt done anything good since mgs3

Triple A game development has gotten way too complicated for one person to do any meaningful work.
That's why most extra work Kojima does nowadays is bug testing, otherwise you are just interfering in the job another 300 people are doing.

Kojima has had connections for ages now.
His connections are how he got Kiefer Sutherland for MGSV.
If he wanted to make movies, he would be making movies.
But he won't because he has no experience in film making.

I know Kojimmie likes blowing his employers' money on b-list actors, but this is a new low.

So, are you zoomers who have only played MGSV?
Is that why you say that Kojima always does this?

Living the dream

>and people wonder why konami dropped this chucklefuck
Because Konami saw that smartphone games were far more profitable than the dying console and PC market?

>now he'd rather wine and dine with c list celebs instead of make a game
Now he makes games?
I thought it was his team and Fukushima the ones making them.

>d for one person to do any meaningful work.

except the artists and programmers and modellers whose actual work ends up in the game...? what the fuck are you on?

Programmers?
Hundreds of code monkeys work in Triple A games nowadays.
The only thing Kojima could do now would be interfere.
He's certainly not an artist and modeller, so he can't do anything in that regard.

Kojima can't do anything beyond telling people what to do, you know, his job as a director.