Game where the patriarchy strikes back?

Game where the patriarchy strikes back?

Attached: 1556176064839.webm (574x240, 1.88M)

too bad the movie was utter garbage

sold more and made more money than you, your children (if you had any, you wont) grand children and their children will ever see in your life contrarian faggot. lol

>sales = quality
You must be a Sony fan.

Best moment in the movie desu

EA makes more money than everyone in Yea Forums combined, does this make their games good?

cope

imagine getting this mad that someone insulted a movie

Attached: 1534197997315.gif (360x321, 1.68M)

damn right it does.
what?

How does that corporate cock taste?

cope

t.

Attached: Screenshot_20190430-103119_YouTube.jpg (656x1019, 218K)

Animation looks bad. No hitstop, cheap particle effects. TES Oblivion did it better, and that came out 13 years ago.

>EA
>Good games
Well baited, my friend.

Attached: 1550003548134.jpg (1195x672, 99K)

CONSUME PRODUCT AND LOOK FORWARD TO NEW PRODUCT

what is it with amerifats and their compulsion of thinking "earning money" is equal to "quality product"?
you thought you came back at that user but you just showed your true weight

>"hurr durr, its good because it´s popular"
>being this mad about someone talking shit about capeshit
off yourself S O Y B O Y

Attached: soyboy.png (644x800, 15K)

lol

But Scarlet Witch was crushing the shit out of Thanos to the point he had to carpet bomb his own army to get free from her grasp.

Reminder that the .2 seconds where Carol is surprised by Thanos grabbing the power stone is more acting than she does in the rest of the movie

love the part where tony uses the gauntlet without much of a problem meanwhile hulk and thanos had their arms burned like they soaked it in lava

I can smell the onions from here

I thought it was great.
I do think the Cap Marvel bits could have wrecked the movie, not cause shes a woman just because she is a dull character.
The woman segment was super forced as well, there was no need for it especially because its not like the woman weren't doing shit, they were already doing cool shit, Pepper fucking shit up in her suit, Scarlett Witch going toe to toe with Thanos.

Its ok to not like it but I think the movie as a whole was SOOOOOOO much better then then it could have ended up.

Half his body was burned and he died two minutes later though?

Cause he just used them.
as soon as they slid up his arm into place he paused long even to get out his last line then he clicked and pieced out.
Thanos was absorbing that shit to make himself more powerful not just to click, and hulk fucked around to long.

They def overpowered Marvel.
She didn't get her powers from some all powerful thing like the infinity stone, she got her power from tech based one ONE stone.
At the very least her and Scarlett Witch should be on the same power level, as witch got her powers directly from a stone.

At least she was powered up in her scene.

>Americans
It's 6:30-10:30.
You're legitimately obsessed.

>it's popular, therefor it's good

Attached: 1543265036990.png (700x1046, 954K)

This.
Every movie, videogame, anime, manga, and television show is garbage (mixed media is trash).