Snoyboys on suicide watch

Snoyboys on suicide watch

Attached: Switch vs PS4.png (758x426, 169K)

>On top because everyone already has a PS4
>LUL GUISE LOOK

Attached: guess.jpg (523x295, 12K)

>didn't read the image
>fails to make relevant point

Huh, good try user

I’m a nintendo fag, but what is the point of comparing sales of systems 4+ years apart?
The market changes.
It’s like the retards thinking either switch or ps4 will outsell ps2 because they’re selling faster.

Oh Look...

Attached: 1554960218727.gif (645x773, 41K)

Absolute idiots

Okay, but what I'm really interested in seeing is how the Switch will hold up in the next three to four years. The Wii is currently Nintendo's most successful home console and had explosive sales but it only really lasted barely four years before dropping off completely. I want to see if the Switch can sell more steadily over time.

I need you to reread that post you replied to, you iterate faggot. I said they sell faster, which means launch aligned. In the end nether will even get close to ps2.

>It’s like the retards thinking either switch or ps4 will outsell ps2 because they’re selling faster.
what metric would you uses to determine whether or not a console will sell more then another other then rate of sells?

Attached: B16B8777-CC44-4ABC-9095-B40E44FC3B73.jpg (273x282, 26K)

>This is your brain on snoy

Pathetic

based

>you iterate faggot.

Attached: 1555931616669.gif (220x220, 180K)

The actual fucking sales, retard.
Wii sold faster than ps2, but only had like 2/3 of its sales in the end

We will see.

Attached: IMG_20190430_213627.jpg (2548x1194, 190K)

I chalk it up purely to the Switch's versatility.
Despite being a handheld system, it's clearly powerful enough to run poor-man's versions of AAA titles if developers give a shit, being able to play the same shit they do on a regular console but on the go is really appealing for idiots who still use consoles, hell, it's appealing to some people who use PCs, if not moreso potentially.
The PC crowd seem to pick up Nintendo systems more often than console-exclusive consumers, and they just get it because the systems are more often than not gimmicky and offer something interesting that other consoles or PCs can't, the Switch isn't really doing much on that front other than the form-factor.
Not even touching on casual buyers who'll see that it's near-seamless to switch between TV and handheld mode, moms who'll buy it for their kids, maybe even people who haven't been into games for a while or new people who see the Switch and are like "oh shit that looks neat, I'll get one of those"

Did you know that the Ps4 sold over 3 times as much as the Switch?

Attached: 1554732065802.jpg (735x1024, 50K)

Eh. I can't be bothered to buy a Nintendo console. The specs are still 2006-tier. The resolution is always terrible and the aliasing looks so bad on every single game.

imagine being so insecure that you need constant approval from others about the products you consume.
what a sad existence OP must have

The staggered release dates of Switch and PS4 likely means their lines will always keep dancing around each other based on the natural rises and falls throughout the year.

>muh portability meme
how do you actually use it?
Do people itt seriously take it on the bus/train? outside of the house?
What exactly do you gain from being able to play shitty versions of games that already perform poorly

Attached: 1556196813081.png (808x805, 415K)

The word "will" is used to refer to things that are going to happen, not things that DID happen
Its future tense
So can you please explain how someone can determine how a console WILL sell more then another other consoles, other then looking at the rate of sells?
Because if your answer to that questions is to look at the sells of a console AFTER the console has been pulled from the market, then that isn't a no way to tell if a console WILL sell more
Because you know, we can't time travel you absolute fucking monkey

Attached: 1547518355802.jpg (885x960, 91K)

Meant to attach the image to a shitpost, please ignore it

Literally nothing but normies don't care.

I play at home, or at work, or at my girlfriends house, or when I'm travelling.

Normies just play phone games on public transport which is why I ask

kill yourself console waring faggot

I sometimes play my switch during lunch break at work. I also played MK8 with some colleagues.

The ps5 will go on sale next year and blow switch launch sales out of the water
Protip: the size of the market has increased over time
Now that smash/zelda/kart have all been released for switch I expect sales to slow pretty drastically. Lots people bought it for smash last quarter

this. I love to play my switch while I watch tyrone fuck my gf.

It'll probably get a revision at some point, like the rumored Switch Mini and Pro. Not saying these will be the revision, but the Switch will likely get one.

DS got some, 3DS got some, hell, even the WiiU got one, and that system flopped hard.

If Nintendo is smart, they'll do a revision 3-4 years down the lifespan.

>even the WiiU got one
It did?

Yeah, first gen of WiiU was white and with 8GB of internal space.

Down the lifespan of the WiiU, Nintendo made new WiiU black, got several with 1-2 game(s) included, and with a 32GB internal space.

Now, it's not the biggest system revision, I'll agree to that, but still, it's there.

You don't. You use your phone outside like the rest of the world in real life.

>buying a console for the hardware

Both the white 8GB one and the black 32GB one were available at launch, at least here in Europe.