What are some fantasy games where I can play as a sneaky, stealthy, backstabbing assassin?

What are some fantasy games where I can play as a sneaky, stealthy, backstabbing assassin?
Hard mode: no TES games

Attached: 445.jpg (1200x739, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gAN5fVYys24
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dark Messiah of Might and Magic.

Tenchu series.

The first couple of asscreed games.

so did she kill him or did she die

i stopped watching a long time ago so i don't care about spoilers

Killed him.

they fell in love and had sex on the spot, night king now is in charge of winterfell and is warden of the north after their marriage and together they march south to kill cersei

Literally stealing the Vas killing scene from Far Cry 3.

I dont know about stealing, is there such a technique in knife-fighting/military etc?

>backstabbing
But she stabbed him in the front?

Beautiful

Thief and Dishonored series.

Dishonored

Animal Crossing

Sekiro

>But she stabbed him in the front?
Literally the Dark Souls of television.

Any news on his tax policy or are they saving that for the finale?

Eight seasons of buildup. Eight years since the first frame of the first episode got it started. Thousands of years of Westerosi history. Countless overt on-screen prophecies, lore, The Long Night, the wall that's impossible to build by conventional means, tangible miraculous intervention by the Lord of Light, numerous main characters fitting the bill for Azor Ahai, and an unstoppable army big enough to take on the entire undified kingdom. And this is how it ends, halfway through the final season, with nothing left but a roastie bitter about her dad trying to make her marry a pillowbiter.

Attached: 1556524900386.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

Last two seasons have been objectivelly terrible.
Terrible shots, terrible dialogue, terrible plot devices, terrible lines.
I was laughing my ass of at the battle against the night king.

I see she learned from Jason Brody

I really thought the great war would go on until the season finale. DnD exposed for the hacks they are.

yeah it was pretty weak. i am holding out that there's gotta be something else going on still with the white walkers somehow. it would be ludicrous to simply leave that entire plotline behind this quickly. for example we still dont know where bran "went" during the episode.

Imagine being such hacks that even normies are starting to realize this show is fucking trash

BRAVO D&D

Attached: 1556571975711.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

It was eight fucking seasons of Arya doing nothing but training, training, training. Trained with the first sword of Braavos, trained with the fucking Hound, trained with Valar Morfuckyourface, trained with Brienne. I would have been offended if Arya DIDN'T one shot the final boss. She's probably grinded every stat to max.

Still, ending them on fucking episode 3 really is underwhelming. Cersei just doesn't feel like such a threat that it's gonna feel like anything more than some clean up afterwards (regardless of whether it's her doing the cleaning or not).

Why was there an opening that big in his armor?

Why didn't Jon try the dance off with the Night King?

Almost all the characters do nothing but fight and train for 8 seasons. Arya was pretty weak by the time she left for Bravos but gets a couple years of training and is suddenly like the best 1 on 1 fighter in the show and just teleports behind the big bad guy and shanks him.

its because the main thing GoT had going for it was that it said "fuck you" to a lot of typical TV show plot arcs; e.g. killing off main characters at any time, solid plot twists that often came from left field, good pacing since the show was taking its time.

the last 2 seasons have basically done a total reversal, it's basically everything you would expect to occur. i feel like it started as soon as arya killed the red wedding old guy after she got back from braavos, and really shat the bed when daenarys' dragons magically teleported around the world to save jon snow and co. just in the nick of time. it's just generic fantasy now.

I stopped watching around season 4, is the series really just about EPIC BADASS moments now?

Dragon's Dogma

seasons 5 and 6 were still quite good. it's the last 2 seasons (both are abbreviated) where things shit the bed. not coincidentally, it's also where the "original content" began (e.g. where the currently published book content ended).

Mario Kart

I agree. I was honestly hoping for a return to form with this battle, it was the perfect opportunity to kill a bunch of main characters. Instead, the only ones to die were basically the ones that were already resolved characters.

Also anyone else thought it was really fucking strange how Ghost joined Jorah and the Dothraki in the initial (and retarded) frontal charge and was never seen again? I spent the entire fucking episode thinking "THAT'S how they're gonna kill off the last of the Stark wolves? Are you kidding me?". But it looks like he's back next episode judging from the preview, so then the question is how the fuck did he survive that and why didn't he return at any moment during the battle.

A dude that has been stranded in the cold, dead north for thousands of years doesn't come by new armor often and if he can one shot dragons and go one on one with just about any swordsman that ever existed, I'm sure armor wasnt much of a concern.

It wasnt the dragon teleporting that bothered me so much as it was combo of them having time to run someone to the wall, send a raven, have the raven arrive and then have the dragons carry dany for the rescue.

>[yelling stops]

She literally trained a few months and didn't even finish her training. You vastly overestimate the amount she spend training.

It's the 'wound' from when he was created. The idea itself is pretty kino, but it just doesn't fit the rest of the plot and was executed very poorly, making the entire thing beyond stupid.

Bobby G. is probably turning in his grave at that many dothraki ON AN OPEN FIELD getting wasted like that.

>It was eight fucking seasons of Arya doing nothing but training, training, training.
What do you think Brienne was doing this time? Hell, what Brienne was doing before Arya was even born? How come Arya beats Brienne like she's nothing when they meet in Winterfell?
It's a fucking Mary Sue. Stop denying it.

>fantasy
only a little

>see main characters (mainly Sam) literally flooded by wights
>assume they died
>lolno they still live
The series that was famous for not using plot armor suddenly has so much plot armor that it becomes ridiculous.

>final boss is a one button qte

in most games unless you one shot the person then stealthy backstab types are the worst because daggers are shitty weapons, they aren't even really good backstab weapons since they have such low base damage that whatever extra critical bonus is added is pretty much the same as if you had used a regular sword.

Brienne was training with chumps. Arya was training of the best fighters in the setting.

Also it was a joke, calm down sperg.

Holy shit its literally copied from the Vaas fight in Far Cry 3

I'm just annoyed by the retarded faggots using that argument seriously, didn't even see the obvious joke. My bad user.

i havent played garbage Far Cry games, but saw similar scene before, cant remember where.

Honestly would have been better than what we got

>implying a knight could perform such a marvelous airbourn hand switched front backstab

It's ok user.
I will say though that I'm a bit more ok with it because it wasn't an actual fight, Arya just shanked him assassination style, even if it was a fairly obvious trick. If it had been an actual duel, I'd have called bullshit, but Arya just got fucking lucky and happened to be at the right spot at the right time. I mean, nobody calls bullshit on Merry shanking the Witch king, and this was more or less the same only with more jerking off.

I do wonder how the fuck did she sneak up between the undead horde that was at the courtyard right at that moment though.

>charging your light cavalry straight into the marching enemy army
>putting catapults on the front line
This shit is cringe for anyone that at least played some Total War

>OMG they really did kill of the main characters
years later
>OMG they didn't kill of the main characters

unironically bamboozeled

this is fucking retarded. why didn't he just drop her ?

I was told the books are good and the series shit in comparison, and that the series' finale is gonna be different than the books finale. How true is this?

Pretty common in knife fight scenes, actually. First I can remember off the top of my head is The Hunted with Tommy Lee Jones and Benicio Del Toro.

So he was just cold, smaller Smaug. Wow.

That's what happens when a show catches up then passes the original material.

There is no books finale currently so we have no idea but the author claims there isn't a Night's King in them.
The books aren't high art but they're still pretty decent and a hell of a lot better then the show once it went off the rails.

Yes, GRRM would have given gruesome deaths to half the casts without a second thought, but since it's a tv show now, the producers are afraid to let popular characters go.

cant tell if sarcasm, but the episode ended with literally just the main characters standing. it was just very un-GoT like.

That game is a Jackie Chan in a chair and ladder factory simulator.

Since the writer put a shitton of thought and time into them, and people who got drawn into GoT watched what was mostly what he wrote, I think it is safe to say that the books are decent.

And it will definitely be different, because once the TV show ran out of book material, it started to take an entirely different tone.

>nobody calls bullshit on Merry shanking the Witch king, and this was more or less the same only with more jerking off.
Except, you know, Merry is crawling on the ground injured and stabs the Witch King in the ankle providing just a distraction. Pretty big fucking difference.

In case it is not a Yea Forums bait thread, I hear that say Styx: Master of Shadows is surprisingly good game.

*ahem*
Game of Thrones is shit.
Fuck Martin, fuck niggers, fuck kikes, and fuck you.

Attached: 1542572739583.jpg (511x671, 41K)

Except that Merry just randomnly shanks him in the ankle and doesn't hit the exact gap in his armor while literally being choked out by a guy who could snap his neck like a twig.
Y'know.

the cliche is true that the books are always better than the show, but in this particular case the show is still pretty awesome relative to the books. its really just the last 2 seasons that have dropped the ball.

A knight like Brienne could probably just straight up have a shot at wounding him in a 1v1 battle. With her and Jon, or somebody else more skilled at swordfighting, the fucker wouldn't stand a chance. Which is why he doesn't fight, he's not risking death by being retarded enough to join the fight. But he does, for some reason. Why was Bran so fucking important? They better elaborate on that.

Enemy force numbering in the hundreds of thousands, extremely resistant to conventional weaponry, unfeeling and unintimidated, no pyres set up, didn't even have burning blades until a red priestess showed up at the last second unannounced, just charging headlong into the darkness. What could go wrong?

Attached: ON AN OPEN FIELD, NED.jpg (1280x720, 24K)

Yes, it would be much better if it would be typical "beat his servants first, then face him in an epic sword battle, Jon Sno."

You're upset and I get that. But you'll get less upset upon realizing you're watching two stories unfold. The first seasons were ASOIAF adapted to TV.. The later seasons became D&D fanfic. This isn't the same story. When they ran out of book material, the show diverged into the same cheesy 90's fantasy that the original books purposely avoid.

Attached: 1503245755611.jpg (1181x853, 155K)

How do the writers justify this shit to themselves? Like sure it looks cool but it has zero logic behind it.

>looks cool
That's how.

Let this series be an example to the next generations of why you should never let normies get on visual range of the things you like

I am not even mad about that
I am mad about the battle formation
what kind of retard planned that?

You bet your ass it would you absolute faggot

I wish I could be happy that Game of Thrones and the Avengers shit is ending but God only knows what you cretins will latch onto next.

I can only even begin to conceive two reasons why this could have happened other than complete and total stupidity:
>The dothraki are a bunch of unruly and arrogant barbarians, and they were supposed to only do some screening and harassing tactics then retreat back into Winterfell, but because they are who they are they got excited at seeing their swords on fire and just blindly charged forward. Obviously not the case since nobody tells them to sit the fuck down and Jorah charges too, but it could have been an explanation if they really really wanted to have that scene.
>Daenerys just wants to get rid of the dothraki and thought this was a good chance. They are unruly, arrogant barbarians and she doesn't want them in her kingdom once she gets the throne. Still retarded because this is still the worst way to use them, and specially when now they still have to deal with Cersei, but whatever.
Of course, this is still not the case, but god damn it at least I need to justify it to myself in some way because of how utterly stupid it was. I can't even find a justification for putting the trebuchets in the first line, not layering the fire trenches so that they can keep isolating parts of the undead army to take on one at a time and starting with that instead of trying to just take the charge, or even why the fuck would they try to take the charge at all and not just defend the walls. It's also stupid because why the hell would they use tactics that require sacrificing so many men WHEN THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT MAKES THE WALKERS STRONGER.

The Witcher is next

youtube.com/watch?v=gAN5fVYys24

Styx: Master of Shadows