Are any of Tomb Raider games actually worth playing?

Are any of Tomb Raider games actually worth playing?

Attached: 772fa4df166bd3508897bbd5c3bf8106[1].jpg (735x1000, 111K)

the original for historic purposes I guess

Too big for me

>mfw the daily Bianca threads on Yea Forums back in 2008/09

Attached: 1472573350000.jpg (830x900, 138K)

anniversary, legend and underworld are fun
the rest is trash or has aged badly

lmao u gay

Legend is great, can confirm, Anniversary I found a bit boring because I wasn't used to the game being so quiet and lonely
How's Underworld compare to it? I remember only playing a few levels but didn't continue for some reason.

Tomb Raider 1 through TLR still hold up, Chronicles if you want to play user created content. legend is okay, but not a "real" Tomb Raider game. everything else is trash.
classic Tomb Raider is great and there is nothing really like it. it plays like a puzzle platformer. to enjoy it, you need to know the basics about its grid-based movement mechanic, once you do you become an unstoppable, puzzle-solving john wick.
even max payne can't do half the stuff an autist could pull of in Tomb Raider 2. backflipping from a balcony over a canal, shotgunning down two mafia killers mid-flight feels so good.

>Legend
It's about as bad as the nu-Tomb Raider games. Just non-stop shooting and QTE's, all the levels are a straight line, very light on actual puzzle platforming.

Anniversary is good, but the platforming can be pretty clunky at times with weird inputs and camera angles (that damn jump sequence up the pyramid shaft right before the final boss can go suck a dick). Also all the bosses still require QTE's to beat.

Underworld is probably the best. Too bad about the DLC being three shitty exclusive though.

Attached: wetsuit[1].jpg (1370x788, 154K)

forgot to link trle.net which is where the level editor autists gather.

We’re not cavemen We have technology

They should try making a good TR game some time, could be popular.

lmao no they're just bad Uncharted clones with a feminist angle

yes

Attached: 1555984770117.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

I used to make TR levels.
Does it work on Win10?

4 is the best Tomb Raider game

For me, its the right(left) titty, the biggest and tastiest titty.

The little dude knows what's up

Bianca Beuchamp

titty

Attached: 1556556622444.jpg (1080x1167, 134K)

Legend is actually a shit shooter.
Underworld is the best of the 3, as it combines the talking bits Legend has with the actual TR stuff Anniversary has.

You are nigger

I think all of the main games are worth playing except for maybe AoD. Even the reboots are fun.

TR1-4, 5 (chronicles) is ok too
4 is probably the best
the combat is bad if I'm being honest, I would unironically take it over nuTombRaider combat, but it's not great, so you might as well use some cheats for OP weapons to speed past that shit, doing flips while shooting an enemy with loads of health isn't all that hard or enjoyable, just tedius
Legend is ok, it's puzzles will probably not tax you intellect, anniversary is better imo

The latest three

Attached: SOTTR 2018-11-18 12-56-34-22.png (1920x1080, 1.83M)

I've never played a Tomb Raider game.

Attached: 98deum5kd4n11.png (566x870, 702K)

Anniversary, Legend, Underworld, in that order.

Fuck you, faggot. An asshole like you told me that as well, and it's the worst fucking thing. Going from the mechanics and controls of Anniversary back to fucking Legends is grating as hell.

>Too much of a faggot

fixed that for you.

Anniversary and Legendary are practically identical gameplay wise though?? Same engine, same everything, just different levels.

underworld is the only option, i second that

Magic Shop and Star Channel 34

>we will never go back to the Nude Raider age

those are some of the ugliest fake tits i've ever seen

This is problematic.

I mean, the first one or second one are good imo.
Haven't really sat down to play any newer one but saw a friend playing one where you shoot people with a bow.

stay mad , lol

You haven't seen a lot of fake tits then.

I'd really like to bury my face in them and suck those sweet nips all day but I'm inclined to agree. Tits that massive are significantly less attractive once the clothes are off.

Google Lolo Ferrari

>those lips and tits
FUCK

i saw a documentary about her when i was 7 or 8 and i will never forget.

about baseline for bad fake tits really

look up nudes of stormy daniels.

Anniversary is pretty good for basically being the first one with better visuals.

2 and 3 were the funnest IMO

Legend wasnt terrible but had some wonky moments.

The first reboot was pretty good. Everything is borderline trash

Only the ones where she gets horsed

I still masturbate to her even though she's like in her mid 40s

Cynthia Pendragon has the worst looking fake tits imo. They look like they've been sewn together

Boys will be boys.

What do you think?

Attached: o2-D7IUTV01.jpg (1280x2070, 450K)

This

for fuck's sake, at least post a non-ugly Lara

Attached: lara_croft_1.jpg (1080x1080, 76K)

>Tits that massive
More like tits that fake. Massive natural tits look great.

But should they?

she looks like you could press her face up against a flat surface and she would stick to it.

The absolute wealth of hot professional models that have portrayed Lara Croft and you post some crappy cakefake cosplayer's selfie...

Attached: uMIZ4wb.jpg (1861x3000, 536K)

What is that stomach? And look at her fridge body in general. Kys

Attached: o2-D7IUTV02.jpg (1280x1837, 348K)

tr1 is good to start with, but 2 and 3 are the best. it's just they're way harder and you need the training from tr1. 4 is casual bs ninja uncharted.

anniversary is good too

dude lmao

Attached: lara_croft_2.jpg (474x474, 166K)

Attached: o2-D7IUTV03.jpg (1700x2099, 608K)

Attached: o2-D7IUTV04.jpg (1598x1620, 497K)

we had an hour-long fat thread last night
lets do it again

Attached: o2-D7IUTV05.jpg (2560x2018, 705K)

Is that the same girl? Or do you just have a thing for horsefaces caked in foundation and thunder thighs?

Attached: o2-D7IUTV06.jpg (1418x2160, 413K)

Attached: o2-D7IUTV07.jpg (2099x1900, 700K)

way hotter than the brick face you posted

I could never really get off to TAD's work but I still like his art, if that makes sense. I think his style is good even if his fat girls don't do it for me.

Attached: 1534871343767.jpg (1024x581, 53K)

you're being misogynistic

You're doing god's work user.

Clearly for you, yes. But we now know you have objectively shit taste.

So much plastic holy shit

I'm not gonna lie to myself and say TAD's work is top-notch, but I like blobs and slobs, and he delivers just that. I get my fix

Attached: o2-D7IUTV08.jpg (2430x2160, 831K)

Just doing my part to make Yea Forums a better place, 1 kg at a time!

Attached: 1532060247407.jpg (615x409, 41K)

1 and 2 are a bit rough. 3 is pretty good if you've played 1 and 2 since there's a clear evolution of level design there. 4 is basically the best of the old Core Design games, it has pretty much everything you can want, including young, sassy Lara.

5 is a bit bullshit aside from young Lara's chapter. Everything after that isn't really Tomb Raider.

Attached: 1536753877803.gif (448x280, 3.61M)

How do you think it would sell, anons?

Attached: fridge_raider_is_here_dig_in_by_theamericandream_db06s6u.jpg (672x2100, 290K)

Shadow Lara is a severe mommy.

and you're a severe faggot
You mommyretards are reaching footfag levels of annoying.
kys_____________________________

no you