Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_b57sPANCag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

made!
Sex slave!
In Love!

not gay i swear

sad

One zip a week, I get a big zip outta this Ch-chore, It's prolly-- oh up-- a waste 'a ch-- of CHORE, but everybody's gettin uumm.... Everybody does a little bit of.. of-- of.. of bees & bees-- bees go kwoo-- QUICK when you ain't-- when you have at least seven hundred, I probably got 2,000 stories (news stories), and it's also kinda thing that, um, you g-- you get ca-- you get ca-- you get a little bit of cash each time you do it, you do.. One.. Slork a week, ps-- and um-, p-- two--two eights of what you get is--is--just'm--It's math & two people like to do math, but one person li--Loves it, & I'm gonna tell you what you want, bu--um, if you--If you guys gotta goo--do two--do eight of m-m-morse--morse and you t--and you tor--torrent it, you put the torrent online you get two.. Two seeders and if you guys wanna check out my seeders, go to ch--tuchoria--Tutorrrial, gonna probably ea--eat up tonight, gonna get.. M-mace--k--mace is what you call it (Yeah) but I don't call it that I just get... Ah, left in the dust. OK guys, so you get torrent'n, you--you forget what you did, don't forget me I'm part of the team, so team players get double points on extra rounds, so see ya on--t--on TORNADOES, got chnl mmmMMMMMA

Attached: 29Fq5YGCj0Nq0.gif (480x270, 3.26M)

Evil
Wretched
Heinous
Furious
Aggressive
Psychopathic
Twisted
Sicked
Monstrous
Unstoppable

but that's Venom Snake, not Big Boss you fucking retard.

hiding a solid snake

but he is Big Boss
youtube.com/watch?v=_b57sPANCag

Imagine actually liking this shit character from a garbage movie game.
Even being a furry is better.

Forced to be put in MG1

>Even being a furry is better
you take that back

Attached: 1541825110701.jpg (1024x990, 74K)

Attached: 1525472914212.jpg (1024x576, 258K)

Venom Snake never existed because Kojima has been retconned

what the fuck is that

Attached: Free reaction image.png (433x425, 338K)

>These dislikes
Not gonna bother and it doesn't make sense anyway

The Boss

Nah
Big Boss is a man
The Boss is a woman

Plus The Boss has a way slimmer jawline

He's about right though, who the fuck says "venom" when asked who their favorite snake is?

My favorite snake is Solidus Snake

pretending to be Big Boss

Would normies still recognize him if he was actually named Big Boss?
I imagine if you called him a reptile in real life he would punch the shit out of you, in the balls and your ass.

know the truth better than you and I am going to state the fact that Venom Snake is NOT Big Boss.