Is Legend of Zelda the Marvel Avengers of the gaming world...

Is Legend of Zelda the Marvel Avengers of the gaming world? Both are the greatest series of all time in their respective mediums, i don't think theres a video game series that can compare to Zelda.

Attached: 1544726310879.png (1200x489, 92K)

>marvel avengers
>greatest series of all time in its medium

Attached: neo.png (332x332, 171K)

While not everyone may agree on that and that's perfectly fine, you can't deny that the Endgame is the most important movie of all time.

Great bait

Wrong

it will be completely forgotten about when Avengers 5 hits
which will be completely forgotten about when
Avengers 6 hits
and so on
they will milk the franchise until even the good movies are stale in retrospect, the same that they did with Star Wars

Games like Ocarina of Time were revolutionary. Marvel Avengers is just another mediocre capeshit

that's what you MCUcks said about infinity war

> capeshit
> important
Reddit is where niggers like you belong

Spiderman is way more iconic than Link, fuck off, Marvel is great

>mediocre
Yeah the movie might be mediocre, but have you seen what kind of hype this movie generated? this has never been seen before in any kind of entertainment product. You've also probably seen people trying to spoil others across the internet, this was always met with a ban hammer, doesn't matter which website Yea Forums, inside a video game, reddit, etc, you'd get banned for spoiling the movie for others. People don't take lightly if you spoil one of the most important events in their lives.
Like I've said earlier, nothing has generated this kind of phenomenon before.

This movie has invented nothing unlike Ocarina of Time. Well I guess Code Geass and Darling in the Franxx are the best anime judging by the shitstorm they created

He is. Spidey has nothing to do with shitty nu-Marvel movies though. I mean he isn't even in

He's literally in Endgame

No one gives a shit about animes except incels.

>>>>animes
leave
Whatever, Raimi movies were cool, nu-Marvel is garbage. Also new Spidey games fucking suck, they are garbage. Ultimate Spider-Man was the last good one and probably my favorite

Zelda is more like 007
I would say that the avengers films are most like nintendo games as a whole, because they all have their own distinct feel yet seem to be the same game over and over again, are family-friendly, cross-over every couple of years, and are usually pretty fun. You just gotta look out for the people who ONLY play nintendo games/watch marvel movies, and don't play or watch any other games or movies, because they tend to be massive retards and have the worst opinions on their respective medium

>the same game over and over again
But nintendo games are still kinda fun while Avengers are boring garbage. Well, new Zelda was different

>poorly written capeshit with video game special effects is the most important event in their lives
I'm not gonna lie.
That is tragic.

>LoZ
>pretending it's even good

oof you nintenbabies really need to try other platforms or just games not meant for children.

Some of LoZ are fucking great you retard

No. Assuming you're talking specifically about MCU Avengers, Zelda doesn't have a lot in common. It's not as if Zelda is comprised of a multitude of different series with different casts, all of which share a single continuity, that occasionally come together for big in-universe crossovers. There's no video game franchise out there that really does that, or at least has that level of success that the MCU does. MCU is obviously story-driven, and part of the appeal of a crossover like Avengers is seeing how the characters interact and their lives intersect as the story continues - that just isn't Zelda. Story is always supplementary to game play there, and at most you'll see nods to other games in the lore, rather than characters re-appearing in any meaningful ways.

Even if we're talking about it in terms of popularity for their respective mediums, Zelda isn't nearly as big in video-games as Marvel or Avengers has become for movies. Honestly, the closest thing to a "gaming Avengers movie" would probably be GTA, since every game is a huge event that gets casuals foaming at the mouth and sells tens of millions of copies.

Fuck off falseflagger.
Zelda is not flawless but it is a much better video game series than MCU or “avengers” is a good movie series.

ebin bait lad xD