Wagie wagie get in cagie!

wagie wagie get in cagie!

Attached: wagiecagie.jpg (1200x800, 354K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=utCaHjSlED0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

imagine unironically spending the majority of your life slaving away for some rich CEO

>sit in a literal cage all day and have a single responsibility
sounds comfy desu

> tfw NEET but have an exhausting day ahead of me
> still have to work out, catch up on reading, work on some personal projects, and visit elderly family members
> NEET but barely enough time for vidya
> cannot imagine how miserable and unlucky wagies are who can't afford to improve their lives in every way they want and see their loved ones on a regular basis

I miss having a wagie job desu.
That wagie cagie looks comfy.

Attached: congratulations your waifu is a retard.webm (640x640, 2.54M)

I used to work a warehouse job, payed me through college, mainly foodstuffs
It wasn't the worst job in the world

There is nothing wrong about being a wagie if you're fine with being a wagie.

There's nothing more pathetic than someone who whines about how hard they have to work because they're jealous of NEETs.

Working with forklifts all day honestly i would go for a safe cage. But that doesn't work for the shit I move, too heavy.

jesus fuck, its not that hard you mong

The amount of NEETs growing exponentially every year is a good thing; less people competing on the job market.

t. Daniel Chang

> bespectacled Negro is brainier than porcelain Aryan

We ain't gonna make it

>that one good job you only found out about by dumb luck and wish you had applied for sooner

That name's so vague that I genuinely don't know if that's just an all purpose Chinaman or if it's someone in particular

u liftin ur mum or wot

Good for you, but being a NEET is loads better. Holy shit I feel bad for you losers

am neet myself att but how can you be like that for your whole life

Store jobs are cancer because you have some borderline psychotic 40 year old looming over your shoulder and borderline psychotic 40 year old customers to deal with. Dicking around with a forklift as a job is 10 times better.

Yeah you're not wrong user, if people didn't have to work they wouldn't, humans are sedentary

I'm happy with my current job though, I don't do much and get OK pay, enough to be comfortable

is she legit that retarded?

but they get payed for it

she has to be acting dumb, right?

I work at a trampoline park.

Attached: 1537895299238.png (1920x1080, 2.21M)

I don't get these threads though. I don't mind NEETs, if they're happy being NEETs, that's fine. But I don't like the smugness. I was a NEET until recently and while work is work, it actually made me feel like I was doing something. Made me enjoy the little things more.

Wagie wagie in a cagie
All day long you sweat and ragie
NEET is comfy
NEET is cool
NEET is free from work and school
Wagie trapped and wagie dies
NEET eats tendies, sauce and fries

Attached: Comfy.png (295x295, 122K)

What are some comfy jobs?

See what I mean?

I like to make fun of wagies but I do respect people who are happy with their lives.

Sheltered upbringing + Being recorded + Trying to act "cute" = Looking retarded

How do you get money for being a NEET?

thinking of becoming a janitor on Yea Forums. what's the pay like?

Not really. Having your livelihood entirely dependent on your parents or welfare is pretty risky because you aren't in control of your own life.
I may be afraid of unemployment (like every normal person), but it's the only thing I'm afraid of.

Any Public sector job

Either they're a celebration of lifestyles that don't depend on eating shit from a supervisor in order to survive

Or they're just easy ways to troll people.

Take your pick as you notice my Reddit spacing.

Parents
Welfare
Inheritance
Crypto trading
Stocks trading
This is the first time in human history when working became optional.

>Public sector
those all sound soul crushing.

Why do white girls do this, in my school all the white girls would pretend to be dumb because they thought it was cute
at least I hope they were pretending

tell the gubmint that you have a disability for neetbux and mooch off your parents until they die or boot you to the curb

Ahahaha

I love the neet life plus my neet bux is going up more weed and vidya for me

Attached: 1555105328276.png (657x527, 45K)

You don't earn money by being a NEET. You earn the NEET life through difficult life choices.

> spending most of your life doing something you hate is normal!

There are plenty of jobs that are rewarding and give a sense of meaning, yet people constantly whine about how shitty their work life is. It's understandable if they're some lower-income person who didn't have a lot of chances but I don't respect any doctor or lawyer who deliberately chose their fucking lifestyle. It's not like they're public defenders or working in war zones.

I don't know about you, but stock trading sure as shit isn't comfy for me.

Nothing crushes your soul like corporate white collar douchebags, get some down to earth colleagues that aren't viciously competing with you and enjoy yourself,
I come from a family of firemen and it's absolutely for definite the best job on earth

they were pretending for reasons you still don't understand, which is why you're sexless.

Wagie wagie
So much ragie
Cries in the crapper
While I fap to trappers

Attached: DEC0DAD9-4852-495E-8B4B-E8056614C15D.jpg (556x960, 54K)

>because you aren't in control of your own life.
But that's exactly what a wagie is
He is not in control on how he spends his time

Conservative households encouraged a strong education for women because no one wanted to be married to a fucking moron back then. Even before women started getting into STEM, women were expected to be extremely knowledgeable about art, literature, and history instead of just looking like a piece of ass. If a woman only looks for validation in terms of their looks instead of their personality or their personal interests, then you see a culture that unintentionally celebrates vapid bitches.

White girls are low tier bud, get with the program

tfw have to get up in 15 mins

I became a NEET when I dropped out of college for the first time. It was fun at first, but then I started to forget what day or month it was, pissed in beer bottle because it was a chore to get up and stopped showering. It was nothing but a degenerative cycle of eat, play vidya and wallow in self-pity. I had a moment of lucidity and got myself fixed up and got a job then went back to school.

I got a job after like 7-8 years as a NEETO, it's kinda nice to have a sense of purpose, no matter how shallow it is. Plus the apathy helps drive away the thought that my time is worth anything more

This

Light brown > Asian > brown > dark brown > black >>>>>>>>>>>> shit >>>>>>> white

because women have an unattainable standard of performance caused by postmodern egalitarianism that has caused society to simultaneously expect the impossible from women and simultaneously pretend that women who don't attain that standard are oppressed or oppressive

so the end result is 99% of women have the expectation to grab the trophy, but don't want to grab the trophy, so they have to pretend that they never wanted to grab the trophy in the first place, and the only way they can get away with that is by acting retarded

Based and neetpilled.

Cringe and wageslavepilled.

I did that too except the go back to school part, I'm in a comfy union job now.

most of them have autism, so they collect disability. id rather have a healthy brain

Look at this picture of you user

Attached: anon.jpg (1024x707, 304K)

Just barely enough to remain a functional tool that fills their boss' pockets

I'm the complete opposite. Academic and work life was so fucking miserable for me that I didn't have the willpower to exercise and eat properly (and learn a new skill for a possible future job) until I just quit everything and became NEET for a few years. Still NEET but I look and feel much better than when I was a "normal" person. A lot of guys my age are clearly putting on weight in a way that makes me worry about how long their long-term health (and life expectancy).

Phoneposting is wrong.

Shit should've been left alone
If it ain't broke don't fix it buds

That's what happened to me, except it was never fun. I never really enjoyed being a blatant parasite. Sure, not having responsibilities was cool, but once I grew up just a bit more, I hated myself for it. I have a nice little job now and I'm trying to get a teaching certificate while also pursuing my hobbies.
I can see being happy about being a NEET. I can understand enjoying the free time, but I can't ever imagine feeling superior for it.

as a wagie i dont mind neets, what i hate are these fucking neet/wagie hybrids that dont do shit and take the same amount in paychecks and bonuses that i do

NPC

taytay so silly!!

Attached: 1537885052215.png (758x1053, 873K)

White girls are only good if they're goth, or redheads with freckles.

Attached: choker webm.webm (1920x1080, 2.34M)

>both parents went to college
>uncle makes more than them combined with high school education

No matter what you convince yourself, I'm happy with my life without the need to put you down.
You, on the other hand, have something to prove.

reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=utCaHjSlED0

>caring about how much you contribute to what is literally just made up shit.
Wow! Haha!

who's this turboslut

>while work is work, it actually made me feel like I was doing something

Do most people who work actually feel this way? While I work I feel like I'm just making my CEO .1% richer. Maybe if I worked for a non profit I'd feel different, but even if you help people it's just a tiny droplet in the ocean of problems.

The only job I could ever see making a difference is being a scientist or engineer on the cutting edge, discovering or creating things that advance humanity.

Attached: 1553073603446.jpg (1024x768, 121K)

Both parents are also crippled with college debt.

Your reply made me cringe desu
I bet you don't even get the irony

how does it feel like to be a superior aryan female

Attached: 1535400400812.jpg (2560x1689, 962K)

>tfw from County Clare
Plenty of redheads and pale brunettes out here lads, come and pick up some of the slack

whores get paid too