Did you buy anything this golden week Yea Forums?

did you buy anything this golden week Yea Forums?

Attached: goldenwekk.jpg (556x540, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AAJOmDjCaxs
youtube.com/watch?v=tWRRLgstydQ
youtube.com/watch?v=I4M5oAhK54E
store.steampowered.com/app/547360/BREAK_ARTS_II/
store.steampowered.com/app/366250/METAL_SLUG/
store.steampowered.com/app/420520/Lost_Technology/?curator_clanid=8438467
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WAIT GOLDEN WEEK IS ALREADY OVER ?

Attached: D2leZVjWsAARoxg.png (680x680, 558K)

no, but you can buy already

momodora was made by some Brazilian monkey, and it really shows

well i can still refund it if it sucks, thanks for the head up tho

My cart at the moment. Any suggestions on what to add/remove?

Attached: Screenshot (86).png (612x306, 79K)

>umihara kawase trilogy
nice, i can still afford that.
should i also get that? i've been interested in a while now but i'm afraid i'll be too much of a retard to finish the game

try luna nights btw if you still haven't played it, it's great imo

If you're getting into shmups get crimzon clover while you're at it.

It's pretty good.

>>>Dr.Bug

Convinced a friend to pick up dark souls 2 and 3 to co-op with me, so it's basically like I bought one of my favourite games to play again

- Ni No Kuni 2
- FF15
because I was eyeing them for some time now

- Tales of Berseria
because it was fucking -75% so why not

I'm wondering if I should get Tales of Vesperia. I hated Zestria.

I picked up the first Danganronpa game despite knowing absolutely nothing about it because someone who's opinion I usually agree with said it was good.

Does anyone here have that "so you wanna get into ace combat" image

I got Under Night after being on the fence about it, and now Akatsuki is my main and I love him

Attached: akatsuki hungry.jpg (1280x720, 222K)

Uh, yeah.

Attached: 1550962032287.jpg (1500x3500, 1.44M)

thanks

Attached: Bang.gif (400x225, 490K)

No prob

Attached: 1553979181135.jpg (920x1282, 168K)

Thinking about getting all Final Fantasy XIII games to play again. Should I do it Yea Forums?

Depends on the price but the first game, if you can stomach the hallways, is honestly a good game with great ost and combat that gets more fun the further you progress

Last thing I bought was Anno.

>2019
>want to play Ace Combat 4
>no clouds unless you play in software mode
t-thanks

Assault Horizon really isnt that bad, definitely worth the playthough for a pirate/decent discount

I think they removed it from the store, probably didn't want to taint 7's name

The music is quite good too.

youtube.com/watch?v=AAJOmDjCaxs
youtube.com/watch?v=tWRRLgstydQ
youtube.com/watch?v=I4M5oAhK54E

Attached: 73137851_p0_master1200.jpg (800x1200, 283K)

Navigating through Steam's catalogue is such a pain in the ass. Can anyone here recommend a fun puzzle game?

First one that comes to mind is Puyo Puyo Tetris but it's not on sale. Stil,l it's worht 20 bucks.

I hope someone makes an edit where the little bird is talking about abstaining from sex and finding true love while the crow is sucking and fucking very loudly

Damn you're right, as far as western spinoffs of japshit from that era go I think it was one of the better ones

Attached: Untitled.png (637x100, 8K)

Any of the Zachtronic games.
Especially Space Chem.
Baba is You is good as well.
Antichamber is fine.

Thanks anons

store.steampowered.com/app/547360/BREAK_ARTS_II/

its armoured core battle racing

Attached: 547360_screenshots_20180209175515_1.jpg (1920x1080, 257K)

Street Fighter 5 with season 1 and 2 characters, which was a mistake (see pic related) and Remember Me.

Attached: IMG_20190430_150134.jpg (1876x709, 280K)

>muhdik.jpg

Was interested in Mushihimesama, is it any good?
Also the Metal Slugs, what ones to get?

>Also the Metal Slugs, what ones to get?
Everything, not even joking

Ok, what one should I start with? Does it matter?

store.steampowered.com/app/366250/METAL_SLUG/

Then go through 2,3,X and XX, since those are the ones at Steam

Thinkin about that KOF 98/02/XIII bundle for $17.49

I'm trying to amass every good PC fighting game and those are, to my knowledge, the best KOFs.

If you want to play online, go for fightcade, since people only play there, except XIII obviously

Neir automata, its pretty good

The only store I purchase anything from anymore is GOG.
Everything else is a pirate.

Attached: 72547747_p1.jpg (1392x1275, 1.45M)

The fuck is golden week? Sony celebration?

Nothing, Im overall too poor.

I do have like 22 EUR left on "vidya budget" I setup myself to prevent wasting too much money. Any suggestions?

No VC4 because fuck Denuvo.

Attached: 1555698895248.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

Current Japan emperor resign and his son takes over. This means new time period (era) for Japan and extra free days per tradition that cause crying in Japanese people because they want to work and instead are forced to relax instead and thus are confused. Yes, they are fucked up like that.

FFXV or nah? I hear it got improved since release with the added story content.

really?

do yourself a favor and drop TiTS 3

>pirating 70% of Japanese PC releases

They added new stuff, but that didn't improve the main game. Everything that happens is NOT shown on the screen. I know it sounds crazy, but believe me, you never played a game like this. Avoid at all cost.

Bummer, thanks for the heads up. I guess I'll wait for Sekiro to go on sale then.

>tfw wanna get Nonary Games on Vita but Yea Forums said its better to emulate on DS
>wanna get a sidescroller Atlus game but they're always on sale anyway
>wanna get Soul Sacrifice but apparently there's a Delta version that isnt on sale
>maybe P4DAN but peeps say its a shitty rhythm game
>maybe Utawarerumono but i'm kind of too impatient for VNs
fuck it msybe i just wont spend at all

I played the base vanilla on release and it wasn't that bad, then again, it was my first FF.

YIKES.

Attached: momodora ew.jpg (2200x576, 278K)

Stop buying games

do yourself a favor and pick it up again because its the most consistent game in the trilogy and only autists didn't like its story structure

only autists like its story structure

pleb filter

Is Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana worth it on PC? I heard i crashes a lot, but I can't find a physical PS4 copy for a decent price anywhere.
I would prefer to not get a digital version on PS4 since PSN is shit

Attached: ys_dana.jpg (900x547, 107K)

Not really since most of the page looks like this

Attached: w.png (923x872, 843K)

Has anyone bought Genso Wanderer? If so can you test if it has DRM? It probably does I imagine but it would be nice to have some confirmation

I bought A Hat In Time and immediately refunded it after I found out you can't reverse the camera controls

All tales games are shit. If anyone shills them, they're fucking lying.

>hated Zestiria
>picked Berseria
you're fucking retarded

im poor so only fortune summoners
and nyankuza DLC for hat in time

I have to disagree. But then, again, I am a Tales fag. And this is my list (of the games I played and beat)

Recommended: Phantasia (SNES version with translation), Destiny (remake is probably better, but is not available in west), Symphonia, Abyss, Rebirth (not available in the west, I played it with translated script lol). Xillia 2 (but you hgave to play through boring Xillia 1 first)

NOT recommended: Eternia, Symphonia DotNW, Legendia, Tempest, Innonence, Hearts, Graces, Zestiria

PC version is solid. You have everything included Royals, DLC episodes. The only one you would need to get is Episodes Ardyn but even then it's good.

Works fine now.

It's not. Honestly the PC version is superior and you can play in 60fps and in 4k.

Check Ys games, they are cheap and have 10/10 gameplay wise

>inverse camera controls

Attached: 1410819212178.jpg (380x380, 66K)

>They added new stuff, but that didn't improve the main game. Everything that happens is NOT shown on the screen.
Any sources for those claims?
>I know it sounds crazy, but believe me,
>Just believe me bro I have no sources but just believe me.

Probably gonna snag DS3 Deluxe and Bayonetta

Sources on what? Anyone who played the game knows that you go to another settlement, learn what happened while you while driving around, and then you go to... somewhere. Absolutely nothing relevant is shown on the screen.

I know that you're still butthurt, kun, but it's not my fault the game is bad.

Nothing for myself, but a friend's birthday is coming up tomorrow so I'll buy him a couple things

I bought Ys Origin, hope that was a good choice. Any other recommendations?

Yeah, DON'T buy Dragon Quest 11
Get Chrono Trigger if you don't have it, and World of Final Fantasy. Ikaruga if you're into shmups, that game is drug.

Pic related so far, although I might add DS3 too. Also, can anyone recommend me a good romance VN?

Attached: Steam.png (463x325, 73K)

>Also, can anyone recommend me a good romance VN?
Trap Shrine

>DON'T buy Dragon Quest 11
Why?

I'm buying Ys origin to VI, is V missing?

Also how is localization after Ys Seven? I thought the original game had Japanese voices

Attached: screenshot.15.jpg (278x90, 26K)

If you are familiar with Dragon Quest series, you know that VII started a very negative trend. VII, and every other DQ after it, are just unnecessary too long. Now, you may ask, why the fuck would I want to buy a RPG and beat it in 30 hours? The more is better, right? No. you have Persona, a game that easily takes 100 hours of your life, with all those interactions, dungeon crawling and persona combining. In DQ11, you will spend almost the exast time, but minus all the things I listed for Persona 5.

Ys V is SNES/PS2-only.

>UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH Exe:Late
>$6
>UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH Exe:Latest
>$32
fuck off
the same shit happens with blazblue, as if they're trying to trick people out of minuscule amounts to make it worth keeping old versions on the store

Attached: 1341810478575.png (753x596, 531K)

Did you grab uniel or unist
Cause there's a big difference

Aight. I already have Chrono for my 3ds. I haven't really played shmups but I can give it a go. If you got anything else let me know.

>15 bucks on PSN
Sweet

yeah. Yakuza 0 for 10 monies from a keysite

Is it fixable with cheat engine? If the grind is not fun I just multiply the exp gain, Tales of verseria with x3exp and x5 run speed hack on the world map is just a better game.

oh and bayonetta too

Thoughts on this? looks god tier:
store.steampowered.com/app/420520/Lost_Technology/?curator_clanid=8438467

>curator review
>it's the publisher
lmao
I heard good things about it, but I'm not a big fan of this genre.

Look, the game itself really isn't hard. It's probably one of the easiest RPGs and no grinding is required (unless you are playing with ''super strong enemies'' challenge; this is something that can be picked when you start new game, along with ''no shops'', ''no equipment'' etc.) and I haven't tried cheats. It's just... Nothing really drives you forward, I don't know how to explain this better. If this is your first DQ game, yes, you may like it. But if you are familiar with the series you will be disappointed because everything in this game has been seen in previous DQ games. When you meet a new character relevant to the story, you can already tell what's gonna happen to him/her and is he/she a good or a bad character.
>but that's the tradition
Let's not fool ourselves, DQ series is not famous for its story, but characters are usually very good and the games are interesting. DQ 11 doesn't have good characters, interesting story, or even a soundtrack. Oh, right, you need to install orchestra patch because the game has midi OST.

I don't even know what's a curator desu senpai, is steam facebook now?

I bought Evenicle.

I'd say he bought uniel from the screenshot he posted

already have plenty of shmups so I bought a couple of VNs

It's a good game but it's also free and more complete in nip. You're basically paying for a partial translation.

why buy the sequel of a game you didnt finish

>is steam facebook now?
Since the last community rework from a few years ago, yes. Steam community was basically a "social network for rejects", and the rework just embraced Facebook (also Discord in a recent chat rework).
Curators are e-celebs, memelords and sometimes publishers that posts reviews of steam games, and obviously you can follow them and get notifications about their newest shit.

I got that senran kagura cooking spinoff. 10/10 so far.