The dead eyes spoil such a beautiful face

The dead eyes spoil such a beautiful face.

Attached: D5E_xy2U4AAR0Zm.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

I Love Dmitri!

Attached: 152d35c177164959ad2719bdfa84db2c.jpg (1080x1066, 100K)

Not many do

I want to ruin her germanic bloodline with my poo genes!

You'd have dead eyes if your uncle raped you every day as a kid

> Liking nu-FE

Attached: 1556382874617.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

Did you photoshop this? Can't be real. I refuse to accept Nintendo signed off on this fujoshi eyes garbage.

AAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: 1556253556944.jpg (1920x1080, 496K)

Happy to see the PS2 still being supported in 2019.

That is one ugly character.

The graphics remind me a bit of Valkyria Chronicles, which is probably not a good thing as that's a 2008 game.

There's no way this screenshot is real. Those textures, the utter lack of lighting, the aliasing... jesus christ. I've seen better graphics on Dreamcast.

>make millions from the mobile game
>create shit like this

It's like someone opened up a model and basic stage on MMD on minimal settings with no lighting

What kind of audience is a character like this even supposed to appeal to?
Are there girls or guys out there that see this guy and go "oh hell yeah, that's my MC's S support for sure!"

Half this fanbase wants to fuck little dragon girls, who knows what kind of horrific taste fujoshi have

the dead eyes makes me hard
necrophilia is the best

Attached: tumblr_p3kcr1Hh8y1vln21do1_1280.jpg (1080x1080, 161K)

Cell shading or stylized would be better. Instead we get this jaggy shit

He's probably some low-level enemy that you beat early in the game. Too ugly to be an ally, and good haircuts are reserved for high-ranking enemies.

Still looks like garbage

based and necropilled

Idk man, I'm attracted to these dead eyes for some reason. Looks hot on her and femByleth

The sole thing in this image that isn't pure fucking garbage is the UI, jesus.
The godawful design, the lack of any lighting, the shit resolution, the spear magnetically attached to his palm. Echoes unironically looked better than this.

> Liking FE
> Spacing greentext
> Capitalizing greentext

Reminds me of the NPCs in Pathologic.

Being a fire emblem fan is pain. I should have never invested in this shit series. I'm glad I played RD, T776 and GBA games, but I wish i hadn't got excited for more.

>almost 2020
>zoomers are still complaining about graphics
I want to die

People have been complaining that ugly things look ugly since the dawn of time, user
This game is ugly

Attached: nowi witch.jpg (2240x1260, 304K)

Its called having stadards. We had them back then, we have them now. Try it sometime.

IS has always been shit at 3D games and they haven't really had to make one in over a decade. Even PoD and RD were fugly for their time.

it begs the question of why they'd make it 3D in the first place then
I'm sure no one would mind if it wasn't 3D but had soulful sprite or 2D art that still had a nice looking and consistent art style.

IntSys have gone on record saying they actually want to make console games in interviews ever since the GBA era; if they had their way all the games would be 3D and off handhelds.

>graphix whores
>standards
you're all mentally deranged faggots.

Imagine being a Shit Emblem fan

WHAT THE FUCK LMAOOOOOO

This game is going to be a shitfest

Come home, fire emblem man

Attached: berwicksaga.jpg (352x499, 33K)

Look at how he grabs his weapon, his pose, his stupid looking haircut. Style and character design are important.

It’s cheaper or at least easier to drag this bad looking 3D models around than actually creating and animating sprites.

Lmao, no one complains about graphics. You can have simplistic graphics and still have the game look appealing. Three houses looks just plain ugly on top of underutilizing the underpowered hardware. 3DS entires and the fucking phone game look nicer.

I’ll just replay Awakening and Fates again, I don’t need this shit.

All the faces and 3D models look like shit.

>I don’t need this shit, I’ll consume this other less stinky shit

>IS has always been shit at 3D games and they haven't really had to make one in over a decade
Paper Mario Color Splash looks pretty good.

>They could have gotten the artist for echoes back
>Hell, they could have brought back the person(s) who did Awakening and Fates
>Instead we get some souless otome shit artist

I don't care for graphics as long as they're at least passable. This shit is well below standard.

Hidari was busy, or so they said.

Imagine being this UI designer - you do a decent job, kinda fitting in with the otomeshit aestethic and everyone else delivers pic related.

Attached: f57.jpg (640x640, 38K)

>Paper Mario Color Splash
Paper Mario is kind of a hard game to fuck up in terms or looks user.

why do they all have those stupid rings in their irises?

Is this actually true?
It seems like it would be much cheaper to pay a handful of sprite artists rather than a whole team to model, texture, and animate every character, overmap, and combat environment.

>make millions from low effort cash grab
>go on to create another low effort cash grab
I don't see the discrepancy.

valkyria chronicles looks better despite being 20 years old

Good sprite artwork is not cheap.

Ill give a look user.

Can you at least romance her or is that not in this game?

It's literally all the modern fanbase cares about, ao probably yes.

They have intentionally kept us in the dark so far on whether or not we can this time around.

You probably won’t be able to impregnate her since child units are unlikely, so who cares

user IS has no excuse for the game to look as fucking ugly as it does. If we were talking about an indie game or a game that wasn't supposed to be a big title, whatever sure, the graphics don't need to look that great. But this looks like a PS2 game in 2019 and its SUPPOSED to be a big title, this isn't one of those games where more simple graphics is passable or acceptable, no this game doesn't get a pass on that.

STOP HATING ON MY WAIFU
HER GAME IS FLAWLESS
THE CHARACTERS ARE GREAT
THE GAMEPLAY IS FLAWLESS
THE STORY IS EXCELLENT
AND MY GOD THE GRAPHICS LOOK SO GOOD THAT I SOLD MY ENTIRE SWITCH LIBRARY JUST TO PLAY HER GAME
I PRE ORDERED 3 COPIES AND MORE COMING ONE FOR ME AND ONE FOR MY WIFE AND HER BOYFRIEND.
YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF FUCKING HATERS
KILL YOURSELVES FAGGOTS
I HATE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU
EDELGUARD IS THE BEST CHARACTER IN THE GAME
I IMAGINE MY WIFES BOYFRIEND GOING ONTO TOWN ON MY WIFE EDELGUARD AND IT PLEASES ME
IM SO FUCKING MAD THAT IM GOING TO HAVE A GOF FAMN STROOAKMKDSMDOSMA

Attached: F65CAAB5-04B0-4A3F-9C7C-5F045D24B867.png (480x711, 397K)

Please tell me this is handheld mode because the model looks so fucking bad holy shit

Requesting more cute pics of Nowi

Attached: 1533184363565.jpg (540x540, 29K)

Denied

Best I can do is a summer Lucina

Attached: 1546275473021.jpg (947x1050, 163K)

What beautiful face, retard? It's just generic feutureless anime face.

You could do better and post more of that summer Robin from the background.

Her arm makes me feel uncomfortable

If you actually want good spritework, that stuff takes time and some actual talent. Any intern can work with 3D models.

>the main 3 house leaders got decent amount of care and effort into their design
>all of the remaining 90% of the units are just generic token moeblobs
>they probably all have one-gimmick ""personalities"" like the cast of fateswakening but don't have the artistic appeal to fall back on
this game is gonna suck isn't it

>this shit is coming out in July
Jesus Christ, get your shit together Nintendo
Just because the last entry was on 3DS doesn't mean the Switch game has to look the same

Attached: 1359318998549.gif (300x169, 805K)

It's essentially a 3ds tier game

How does FE keep losing

Attached: B5A298C1-AD13-4012-A1A3-D39467C49E72.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

I hope we get a Summer Lucina in this year's Summer Banners.

me on the right