So now that the dust has settled
Doom II>Doom>Doom3=DOOM

Attached: diin.gif (488x519, 400K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=72S2aAxtZOs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 817.png (401x359, 102K)

Doom II>Doom>DOOM>Doom 3
This is the objectively correct order, Doom 3 was trash.

>Doom3=DOOM

Attached: 1357503001414.jpg (726x590, 147K)

SSG broke the balance.

Doom 3 is the superior game in everything but graphics, zoomer.

plutonia experiment

is shit

No 64?

Why do you people hate nu-Doom so much?

you're just bad

It's just zoomers larping as oldfags.

1 > 64 > 2 > Final > 3 > 4

>Doom 3 is the superior game in everything but graphics, zoomer.
no it isn't dumbass. its an insanely slow paced corridor shooter "horror game" that's lost all of its terror with the years

arena shooter

ultimate doom = doom 2 = doom 64 >>> doom 3 >>>>>>>>>> doom 4

Doom rpg pc port when?

Never

play orcs and elves, it's the same thing more or less

The amount of good wads that exist for doom 2 mean it is the best.

>putting first Doom games at the top
Bet you fags just play mods and don't even remember what original game looks like.

>looks like
literally who cares

I like Doom 2016 but I tried to replay it and it just put me to sleep I think its the glory kills needed on higher difficulty and anything lower is too easy
Hopefully with some new movement shit in Eternal it'll remedy that

I don't get the hate either, sure it's different but if they made the same game there wouldn't be a point since 90s doom is the most modded thing ever, sure it wasn't perfect but a lot of the direction they are taking is not a bad.

Pretty much yeah
>doom 3 was trash
Yes, and so was D44M

You mean DᴼᴼM II>DᴼᴼM>>nuDeum>>DOOM3

Doom II>Doom>DOOM>D64>Doom3

Basically: "Whatever the best Stronghold Mod is for" > Everything else

I don't like Doom2 at all. The maps are uninspired and boring.

At least D44M feels and responds like a DOOM game updated for modern shit
3 was basically a rebrand no one wanted

4 > 2 > 1 > 3

dont @me

Doom is a perfect game and there is no room for improvement

Attached: doom ai.webm (960x600, 2.76M)

>shitty arena fights
>shitty map design
>shit secrets
>glory kills
>rpg elements
>grenades

Doom 2 RPG was better
>ywn roll scientist and spec into accuracy to brutalize every boss with the sniper rifle

Attached: 1447530030260.png (256x256, 10K)

that is working just fine

Attached: hellknight.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

Arenas make for much more interesting fights than, DUDE CORRIDORS LOL.

Half of Doom I & II's map design is absolute fucking trash. Doom II has multiple GOTCHA moments that make you restart a level if you don't save scum.

Better than pressing E on every weird looking wall.

Glory kills are the best things to ever happen to First Person Shooter campaigns, they allow you to be a tank in combat and not hide behind a wall.

There is nothing wrong with the upgrade mechanics in D44m. It's fun to get stronger while playing through the game. You make it sound like it's made by Bioware.

>grenades
Now you're just looking for something to complain about.

>Arenas make for much more interesting fights than, DUDE CORRIDORS LOL.
>Half of Doom I & II's map design is absolute fucking trash. Doom II has multiple GOTCHA moments that make you restart a level if you don't save scum.
So you don't actually like doom
>Glory kills are the best things to ever happen to First Person Shooter campaigns, they allow you to be a tank in combat and not hide behind a wall.
just lmao

exactly. When you try to do nothing at all, it's impossible to fail. And nothing is the game that Yea Forums likes best.

I like doom, but I don't like retarded portal puzzles in my fps games. But you know you don't have to do the glory kills right? They still drop health if you just gun them down if you're at low health.

>multiple GOTCHA moments that make you restart a level if you don't save scum.
I hate Doom2 because of the boring map design, but every map in Doom1 and 2 is designed to be beatable from a pistol start. So if you get into one of those gotcha situations and die, you haven't actually lost much. You just need to continue with what little you have. There is no game over.

People even said that on higher difficulties doing glory kills is like killing yourself.

Too modern for their taste. Been playing a lot of Doom since 1994 and I really enjoyed nu-Doom

2>64>TNT>1>Plutonia>D44M>Doom 3 ROE>Doom 3
with
Kditd>Soh>TFC(TotalFuckingCrap)>Infartno

Doom 1 is kind of over-rated in terms of map design is only really praised for Kditd, but by today most of it is too easy and poorly thought out.
Being that its been 20 something years and the sequels changed the standard, its not like I hate it or dismiss it. Just in the grand scheme of things, its aged the worst.

Attached: 1551267336992.png (648x595, 30K)

Doom 64 > Doom > Final Doom > Doom II> BethesDOOM

Search your heart, you know this to be true.

Attached: 1502488564171.jpg (760x760, 58K)

Doom = Doom II = Doom 3 = D44M

id Software has never made a bad game. Even Rage was pretty fun if you didn't go in expecting an RPG or Looter Shooter.

Ultimate>Plutonia>64>TNT>Doom4>Doom2>RoE>Doom3

Fuck Doom2

Attached: 1513198551473.png (720x960, 168K)

>what is quake champions

D44M was fun and I'm sure I will enjoy Eternal even more.

Lot of wads for 2 are great but in terms of the base game like 60% of maps are terrible. Big open areas with lots of verticality, which doesn’t work with Doom.

Doom > Doom 64 > nu-Doom > Doom II > Doom 3 > Final Doom

Doom 2's level design is absolute shit, I couldn't even finish it because it got so fucking tedious. Doom 1 is the only good game in the entire franchise.

contrarians

You have to think much more in Doom 3 than in nuDoom, retard. Just because nuDoom has perceptibly larger areas than 3 doesn't mean the space actually matters in a meaningful way. You end up thinking about positioning much much more in 3 than 2016 if you play on similar difficulty levels.

I don't know why doom 3 is even compared to the other doom games when it is so completely different. nudoom is much closer to the sort of fast paced action doom 1 and 2 were

It really isn't. The APM count is lowest in nuDoom.

>It really isn't. The APM count is lowest in nuDoom.
You've ever tried playing like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=72S2aAxtZOs

>II > I
Come on, son.

My biggest problem with nu-Doom is the lack of mods. Nobody fucking liked Snapmap just give us real mod tools already.

Attached: 1383504753042.jpg (411x530, 86K)