Easier than Demon of Hatred and you can't prove me wrong

Easier than Demon of Hatred and you can't prove me wrong

Attached: isshin.jpg (1000x563, 52K)

I don't think anyone has ever stated otherwise.

Can't prove you wrong when you're right man

Attached: 1556291425548.gif (400x400, 102K)

They're both overrated by easily impressed zoomers who've never played a remotely hard game in their lives
DoH is remarkably easy though

Everyone always posts Sword Saint when Old Isshin is MUCH more difficult.

Attached: 1556272644765.jpg (1049x779, 247K)

demon of hatred is way easier

I don't need to, it's obviously wrong.

Imagine actually struggling with Demon of Hated LMAO

I don'y know, Demon of Hatred has more clear openings and less dangerous moves to look out for

But its hard to spam R1 on his nutsack and occasionally press jump ;_; wtf easy disabled mode now!!

Pfffftttt

Attached: isshin.png (349x233, 51K)

Fuck you. I've lost eight hours of my life battling this piece of shit

Demon of Hatred is only hard if you don't understand how to fight him, once you do, he's relatively easy.
t. Shitter who made a thread complaining about DoH and got btfo

Just like blow the Whistle dude what are you even doing

Attached: 1552966179708.gif (500x357, 358K)

The malcontent only works 3 times...

the Izuna Drop, but zoomers don't know of it, however you will now you're going to google it.

Most people don't fight him because that's the shura ending. I loved the game but I don't wanna repay it just for different endings and a couple of new bosses. Can't wait for the dlc though

IKU ZO SEKIRO!

Attached: 1543757807982.jpg (193x217, 13K)

Nah, the only menacing attack in phase 2 is his fiery floor explosion one mind clusterfuck and it's only because the hit detection is iffy. Even then you can just use tools to negate it.
All his other shit can just be jumped over or sprinted around assuming you're not one of those shitters who limped through the game with parryspam and nothing else

How the fuck is Old Isshin harder?
The only move that Old has over SS is the stupid sidestep dodge counter. His charge up fire crap is free posture from deflects and his usual fire slash just gets sidestepped.
SS is definitely harder.

Attached: 1555896855195.png (207x263, 83K)

Man fuck old Isshin. I beat him last night by spamming firecrackers at him every time he did his stupid fire magic. Also Emma gave me more trouble than jobbichiro. I'll probably never do the shura ending again.

You are not wrong.

Emma's only a problem if you try to use that gourd around her, bitch punishes with a vengeance
But she does have an odd rhythm to her fight compared to others. Shame she only gets one hp bar.
Just use iron hat shield on Isshin's explosion. It's annoying that so many bosses ruin their otherwise enjoyable swordfights with stupid magic shit that often ends up making them easier.

Sword saint took me 2 hours and Old Isshin I took my first try

Attached: 8b3bbca2ba3874257758aaccc168dbdf.png (142x160, 43K)

>Demon of Hatred
DoH has the lowest amount of patterns of all the bosses. Sword Saint has the greatest. My last go at him in NG++++ had me getting blind sided by patterns I've never even seen before.

For me it doesn't even work one time
fuck the whistles were useless

Grab attacks are shit. Also he have weird i-frames with "riposte" afterwards.

Owl 2.0 was the hardest for me.

Have to use it while he’s not in the middle of an attack

If you have an opening to use whistle you can just attack him instead. Just another part of the heap of useless items/gadgets.

this

This
Super Isshin is super ez