Lost a late night Apex game because Australian "friend" was too busy munching on fairy bread

>lost a late night Apex game because Australian "friend" was too busy munching on fairy bread

What's the dumbest reason you've lost a match Yea Forums?

Attached: australian-fairy-bread-today-161028-tease_4a773edfde97fb1ce9314cd64e4841ef.jpg (2500x1407, 2.7M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U7Q7tyWQ45k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Apex
Fag

>Eating fairy bread at the computer

your mate is a legit slob

i want some fairy bread

Austalians are stupid.

1916 - the battle of Gallipoli
The ANZEC charged head-on with bayonets towards an enemy who held a higher position and armed with machine guns. It was an absolute slaughter, the aussies didn't make it more then a maybe two feet from the trenches before getting gunned down and they ANZEC sent wave and wave in hopes of someone to make it to the other side... and do what exactly? This story perfectly encapsulates the mentality of the typical Aussie, they're stubborn and they're stupid as rocks. Why else would you stay on a literal death island.

either a eurocuck or americuck
also gaypex ledgends LOL

not vidya

>computer
Who the fuck plays games on a computer?
It was on PS4

>playing dota
>some kid abandons because he has to go eat pizza
just eat it at the computer dude

Attached: 1530281073724.jpg (299x268, 19K)

It was the British who fucked up and sent us to the wrong landing point to begin with.

>Who the fuck plays games on a computer?
why so hostile?

who touched you?

Probably parents wanting him to eat with his family.

What the FUCK is wrong with aussies?

Attached: 1470038213229.jpg (800x600, 59K)

>lost because guy who uusally carries me was busy
git gud

>fairy bread
>cheap mass produced white bread
>butter/margarine
>sprinkles
lol what the fuck

>Fairy Bread
Who the fuck eat this crap? Also it kind of reminds me the time i was playing comp overwatch and my Chinese food came faster then expected. Hard choice desu

Attached: 1548200827633.gif (500x375, 237K)

Mate, I'm not sure you understand what would've happened if they didn't charge

There were a lot of incompetence among the British High Command, no one is arguing that, but the the officer who ordered the disasterous attack at Nek was in fact an Aussie, a little factoid a lot of Austalians outright refuse to admit.

This looks like it would taste really unimpressive but I'd still enjoy eating it anyway. I just don't keep sprinkles in my house so I can't ever see making it.

>FPS Game
>Who the fuck plays games on a computer?
Leave the gene pool

Don't blame us for your idiocy.

Why not go to /int/ or /ck/ to make a fairy bread thread?
It's completely of--topic here and will get deleted shortly and you b&. So why make it here?
Honest question, because that's not even a good shitpost or bait, just legit off-topic.

This. They didn't even let us leave until we had gone through about 5 different commanders who all asked the British to pull us out.

Wasn't me but I cost my friends an apex match once
>2 friends playing while waiting for me
>I join the discord channel
>they don't seem to be able to hear me
>I ask if they can hear me a few times anyway
>not sure if they're fucking with me
>rejoin the channel
>same thing
>tired of asking, play youtube.com/watch?v=U7Q7tyWQ45k on my phone which is right next to the mic so I'd notice when the problem is fixed
>unplug mic, plug it back in
>rejoin discord again
>don't hear them say anything about the music so I wait and think about what to do
>after half a minute or so they both tab out to move me to a different channel cause the music is really fucking loud for them
>they get rushed while tabbed out

fuck that, he should be lonely like me
kids

Fairy bread is just a shittier version of bread with hagelslag

Attached: 1556198771124.jpg (300x300, 22K)

It's kids party food. It's better than it looks.
It's hundreds and thousands not sprinkles. I made them with sprinkles once and it was awful.

Should have sent you to Africa...

Next time i'll put some candy fennel seeds into the mix

Attached: candy fennel seeds.jpg (697x534, 68K)

>fairy bread
>chalky tasteless sprinkles
Even toasted with cinnamon is the only adult answer. You can add butter if you're not a fatty.

Attached: 43564357.png (1800x1200, 3.2M)

all these bread strats are just poverty donuts anyway