Warframe thread

Favourite warframe/primary/secndary/melee
>hurr durr but warframe is all about using the right tools there's no such thing as mains
How long have you been playing this game and why do you hate it, what's your opinion on the current state of the game
If you haven't tried this game out yet/dropped it quickly, what stops you from playing?
Bonus points for sexualized meatbot images

Attached: 724350602_preview_Warframe-Игры-EmmaSommerset-Игровой-арт-2925666.jpg (800x972, 95K)

>Favourite warframe/primary/secndary/melee
Hildryn/Hildryn/Hildryn/Hildryn

Hildryn can do everything and there's no point in using anything other than her Balefire Charger.

Sybaris
Akvasto
Redeemer
I don't give a fuck.

Attached: 1546800407138.jpg (911x1290, 1.19M)

>what's your opinion on the current state of the game
I have no idea why it's as successful as it is. There's absolutely nothing for oldfags to do anymore and while they seem to focus on improving the "new player experience"TM, I've heard it's dogshit as well.
If you haven't started yet, stay away.

Attached: image.png (267x118, 56K)

I've been playing on and off since open beta release, farmed for every prime aside from three or four and maxed half the archwing equipment. Nightwave killed it for me and I never want to play again. Fuck games that try to become a job.

Attached: Capture.jpg (249x120, 7K)

Warframe is extremely impressive for a free game, but it only held me for a month, couldn’t even bother when the second free roam zone came out.
And even then it only lasted that long because I paid the 10 bucks for the starter pack so I never really lacked slots for anything, I can’t imagine sticking with it without those.

>he doesn't like fornite battle pass in his warframe

do they even have internet in your retirement home, grandpa? lmao

Attached: molly.jpg (484x472, 45K)

>There's absolutely nothing for oldfags to do anymore
That’s literally every game at 6k hours, just move on, retard. What is it with every community expecting to find their game novel and fun forever?

>defending cancer
delete yourself from the face of the earth holy shit

you first, baby boomer

>The game is becoming a chore for me, but i'm still playing it

Double retard, the game is super fun, i've showed it to my co-workers, they are all enjoying it right now, and it's been 2-3 weeks

(Inb4 le baguette)

Attached: Steam_arTtOUSFD0.png (323x120, 75K)

If it makes you feel better, everyone likes impregnating your whorish women.

>Having a women

No way, fag.

Attached: vivaldi_CdmoTudX5v.png (418x456, 195K)

The game wasn't fun for about three years at the very least.
You're just easily entertained.

Maybe you’re just a jaded faggot, sweetie

New players barely notice the lack of slots. Once you learn how to trade, slots and potatoes are easy to acquire. And if you get lucky (like I did with an Amprex riven), you don't need to worry about plat anymore.

>jaded
Nah, I just don't play the games I don't like

I recently started playing it, but I'm about to drop.
I have a lot of friends playing it and this is the reason why I'm trying so hard to like this game and I spend like 15 hours on it already.
The main reason for me hating this game is an insane amount of pay to win crap at the first glance. I know there are ways to get platinum in game, but the game literally screams at you BUY THIS BUY THAT BUY WEAPONS BUY SLOTS BUY SKINS BUY FRAMES SPEED UP CRAFT FOR MONEY etc. It is more intrusive than most gacha mobile games.
Well, it is exactly like them. The game itself seems ok, but this experience makes me hate the game with burning passion.

>6k hours
it's time to move on ffs

literally the only thing you ever have to buy is slots, the store looks like shit I know but you can buy a lot of weapons blueprints with credits and just go farm the parts to build it.

I don't even know how you can get 6k hours out of this shit game. 2k even seems too much for how shallow it is.

There’s no p2w, literally everything is easily obtainable in game provided you meet the level requirement.
Even the clan research shit is piss easy to get solo.

It doesn't really justify the literal pay to win component. You get game affecting gear and frames for real money unlike, for example, PoE with strictly visual stuff with an exception of extra storage space.

There’s no pay-to-win.

If there's anything I hate about this game it's the modular weapons and shit. It adds another level of complexity I just don't give a shit about.

Its anthem but the devs are far more incompetent, the community of whales will thank and defend them for their shitty behavior, there are tons of bugs that have not been fixed some that date all the way back to closed beta, anything that seems like a challenge is later watered down for shitters or flat out removed from the game, recoloring the same weapon serval different ways counts as content, there are rngs so bad it takes years to get some items and the items arent even that good or get powercreeped in mer months, grind is in every corner of the game including mobile game tier timewalls, the creative director just copies shit from other relevant games and half asses it while forcing people to said shit.

the game was completely fine for its first few years until they started to completely ignore anyone that doesnt willing throw them cash evey 2 weeks and suck their cock at any given moment. Most people put up with it until they made one of biggest mistake you could make in a game like this. Retcon all of the games lore just to find out everyone is a stupid children. a good chunk of the playerbase left after that and they were right in doing so because they forced all future lore around those stupid pieces of shits. Anyone who likes operators usually turns out to be super gays or trannies that like to self insert their already mentally confused persona.

Attached: 1551133382790.jpg (328x328, 17K)

While I always considered Warframe to be a p2w game disregarding the retarded sheep screaming otherwise, I consider it to have a great implementation of the model.
Playing it for free is arguably more interesting than paying for anything. Part of the fun for me was the in-game trading which makes it possible for you to acquire everything but exclusive cosmetics by just playing the games and selling mods, parts, kubrows.

I consider directly affecting game stuff pay2win

Valkyr P/Tigris/Pandero/Fragor P
It's been almost a year since i last played the game though.

Saryn-Nezha-Ember spitroasting.

You don't pay to win anything. There's no exclusive content that is difficult. None of the Warframes are mandatory or required to do things. Your starter warframe is literally good enough to do arbitrarions, sorties, tridolons and orbmoms. Sure, you can buy a warframe for $30 or farm it ingame for 15 minutes, but they're not really required to do anything. They just offer a different playstyle and have niche uses.
Like that's some massively mentally ill thinking if you honestly believe you can't complete 100% of the content with excalibur.

Yeah nighwaves arent hard but they're just fucking boring
Double the length for not so worth it rewards it feels like I'm battling my sanity just playing them without a "lmao cant die" frame like nezha rhino inaros or nidus
especially thicc boi Nezha, who can sit on my face anyday w/deluxe skin

Fuck meant arbies
still dont like nighwaves though their boring ass challenges

Doesn’t matter what you consider it, P2W is not buying the same gear you get for playing anyway.
Especially when skipping the actual farming makes you less powerful because you’re not grinding xp for forma and the twist thing you’ll not have unlocked at 15 hours.
Doubly not when just playing makes you earn plat easily and there’s literally no content that you need top tier weapons for in the first place and the single most game changing thing in the game are rng mods from running alerts.

>Favorite warframe/primary/secondary/melee
Rhino, played at his peak and his lowest point, still my favorite.
>Weapons
Just what you see.

Attached: suckmygramlokifags.png (1741x924, 1.35M)

I never said that I think I can't do something on a default frame. I said what I said. I only accept skins and other visual only microtransactions, but not game affecting stuff.

>corinth
Best gun, I never understood everyone shitting on it.

Then why do you care? The amount of money things cost is disproportionate to how fast you aquire them and the actual important bits can't be bought in the store anyway. Like are you seriously going to buy Equinox Prime for $80, when you can just trade in an arcane (5 minutes to get) and get two sets of equinox prime? Get real, dude.

I won't fault some guy for bouncing off, the new player experience has always been fucking terrible, but he is wrong about the pay to win shit, though that fucking market menu really doesn't help with the way it's laid out.

immortal wukong
DeX Assault rifle
The laser hand gun
Melee varies, I think I like My fist weapons but I have yet to get anything good that'sOP.

Wukong's immortal is wonderful.

>5mins to get
*100+ hours of farming focus, amp builds, frames and weapons you need to farm lvl and forma and hoping the eidolons drop anything worth it. Not including mr xp caps trade caps slots etc. unless you feel like caring shitters with mote amps you can fuck right off

>even noticing other players in the game
>calling others shitters

game is too easy
and for some reason devs keep adding more guns and frames instead of new game modes and enemy factions

Attached: dcfa85beaa2a77b9b21fe9577d16c9ef.jpg (1405x2047, 593K)

goddamn the Wolf armor actually looks good

well arent you a bad ass. I guess I just dont use the right warframe.

I am not going to enjoy him jumping me this week. Even when I have Defy up he will eat my hp like a starved child on amphetamines.

Fuck DE for killing Warbros and making Time Gates: the game.

Valkyr, but been playing more of Nova as of late
Any of the Tigris series, currently using primed
I despise most secondaries, but the Brakk has been with me forever so I've given that one a pass
Galatine Prime because I'm lazy to build a Zaw and it still works fine
The current state of the game is the same grind as it has always been, but with more wasted concepts and ideas like Lunaro, K-drives (Archwing exists), shitty game modes like defection etc. I like the speed of it and most of the time I just see how long I can survive in infinite missions so I don't really care abut most things outside of balances.

Fuck Steve.
Fuck Scott.
Fuck Rebecca.
But most importantly... *AHEM*
Fuck niggers.

So I see a lot of talk how Nezah is soOP.
Tell me anons I make my Wukong my primary mainly because of Defy.
How does Nezah work so well I dont play it that much.

Too bad the switch and ps4 versions both look and run like shit. Would have been a nice game to play during breaks while lazing around, but the loss of quality huge.

and fuck Sheldon too

I have to disagree, you got a lot story modes and sure not all are great they did do well the the 2nd dream and War with in. I mean from a casual player like me it's more than enough content. Plus the quest lines you get each week that start from lvl 60 first quest to 100 on the 3rd. Using different Warframes there is just so fucking much to do.

it's the best I get, because my toaster is garbage.

Oh shi~ I'm sorry. Totally forgot about him.

>Khora/Exergis and Opticor Vandal/Sonicor
DE has had some real shit updates lately. Nightwave and changes to arby's are fucking brainless, thermia vents and shit are a such a goddamn boring time sink. Doesnt give me much hope for new war

Attached: mommy.jpg (225x225, 14K)

Wiggler this week? Or at the end of nigwave 1?

sorry I dont know what you mean on the first one.

Wisp, man. New frame, she wiggles her butt real cute.

>lot
you can go through the main story line in 2 hours. 5 years of content in a 2 hours. that's including 20min sit in wait sections and not including timegates.

I missed dex exaclibur so i aint playing it at all now.

Any game is fun with friends retard.

I fucking lost interest in the game hard when I learned how much you have to farm Eidolons to get the good shit.

>beat three eidolons that can only be fought at night
>5% chance for it to drop something not shit
>you need 10 of these to upgrade it to max rank

Are you fucking kidding me with that shit? Fun game but endgame is utter bullshit.

if you do story alone, and you have to unlock it all. Then they force you to wait to build shit to continue the story. That's just the main story then there are the side ones. I feel there was a lot and them not really telling you what to do in certain things makes the game even longer.

Overwatch and Paladins didnt do it for me even with friends.

I think you can buy it

Excalibur prime tier here, man the game is going downhill at the fastest rate possible I cant understand why people (like me) keep sticking around. The experience is shit, new player have something like infinite things to do they never complete ever, and oldfags like me have already done everything, the only thing to do in this game is grind like hell.

Also
>Favourite warframe
Limbo (za warudo)
>primary
Zarr
>secndary
Lex prime
>melee
Nikana prime

I miss space mommy

For thousands of plat, which I'm terrible at getting.

I don't want to be handed shit with no effort but good lord the devs are worse than asians with this grind.

I wish this game was good

I get that, but this is end game shit, I mean what would you expect. I got lucky that I showed up on one group trying to kill the last Eidolon and got warm coat but it was the most generic one, but I got experience dealing with those things. Plus there is that fucking driller in the plains popping around.

I'm sorry for you, but playing something like this game at 30 fps and below makes it feel janky as fuck.

well that's the plus side of dealing with the lesser, you dont notice it until you have the 60fps all the time.

Last I checked you don't need any of that shit for anything.

warframe died when they remove coptering
they unearthed the corpse and burned it when that fat-positive body acceptance frame came out

hildryn so fat she cant even roll

Always bet on the Rhino
or ye oldie Excalibur

Though I haven't played for almost two years now.

They didn't "retcon" anything you retard, the game never had any lore whatsoever until TSD outside a few entries like Rhino Prime. "A good chunk of the playerbase left" indeed when 2017, 18 and 19 have an higher playercount and peak than all the years before. Not mentioning that "the game was completely fine" posted after your first paragraph makes you look like a confused retard with two different brains that think opposing opinions.

>Favourite warframe/primary/secndary/melee
Oberon
Javlok
Rattleguts
Right now I'm enjoying Tatsu, but I used to play with Dragon Nikana and Sancti Magistar.
>How long have you been playing this game and why do you hate it
I think I started playing around 2016, and I basically revisit it once or twice per year. It's a very fun game built on to of spaghetti code, managed by a bunch of amateur devs and a few professional hype-selling merchants.
Operator as a gameplay component was a mistake, they are too slow/stiff and their dash loves to trigger the automatic /unstuck "protection". Void should just be a temporary gimmick buff/weapon for your warframe with a cooldown, like the recent archgun deployment system.

Attached: warframe_oberon_by_lotushim554-d9a5de1.jpg (967x827, 112K)

That hit harder and more true than it should have.

>game is not designed around the top 0.1% autists
You animals already ruined wow, fuck off.

PS4 player here.
I wish to return playing this game but last time I did (1 year ago ) i remember playing at like 15-20 fps (I have a PS4 fat). For those who doesn't have a Pro, there are still fps problem or they fixed it?

Attached: DefinitelyACuteGirl.png (1200x1200, 903K)

I loved the Nukor back when you had to grind Orokin maps to get prime gear. Stuck all the status cards + punch through and blast and used that with frost and a disarm loki in the later waves of defense, funny as fuck.

Kohm
Sonicor
Zaw

Volt Prime/ Soma Prime/ Nikana Prime
Not sure about secondaries, haven't found one that I really warmed up to yet.