youtube.com/watch?v=stiMsdO1e90
youtube.com/watch?v=FwiErDl7a9E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pretty good, play with the controller though

Terribly fucking optimized.

hmm

Both of those statements are correct

Ignore that retard, work on my machine

I only have an i3, rx580 8gb and 8gb of ram and it runs at a consistent 50fps on max settings (HD texture pack included) at 1080p.

I haven't had that many issues with m&k when I played it. I think they fixed the mouse acceleration.

Better than any other, as always

Fine if you have a good pc.

Play with controller.

Some effects (lunastra) take the fps down a bit but they go right back up.

Just don't be a pleb.

It may be terribly fucking optimized but it works even worse on consoles.
I have a 970 and i usually get 60 fps but vs particle heavy monsters and in some areas it does drop to as low as 45.

Meanwhile even the PS4 pro cant hold a stable 30 fps ad the base model plays the game at 20 fps.
+ The loading times.
youtube.com/watch?v=HDq56GF-i_A

So in the end PC is still the best version from the performance standpoint.
Only drawback for PC is that consoles get content 1-2 months in advance.

Attached: Capture.jpg (637x444, 54K)

Bad wording what i meant to say PC version is 1-2 months behind consoles in content.

Shit, bad performance and literal consoles graphics

bros cmon these answers...whos lying lol

Both are kind of correct. If you have a shit machine, its going to run bad if you try to get the good graphical quality.

I dislike all the sotry shit, because i like to keep hunters ideologically pure and devoted to a single weapon type, so their stat pages are 100% one weapon.
This means every time i want to try a new weapon i must make a new hunter.

It is not as big a problem in older games, but all the fucking cutscenes and bullshit in world mean after a point i want to play something new but dont want to put up with the hassle and so i just uninstall it.

Fine
youtube.com/watch?v=stiMsdO1e90

Pretty good. If anyone is down to ERP, please let me know.

hit 144hz always on max setting with 1060.
It's really well optimized.
Now go buy it you fuck

Attached: Untitled.png (1918x1080, 3.72M)

gtx970 i5 4460 and i can play with stable 30fps
>teostra
60fps constantly drops to 45
the most important difference between pc and console are loading times

They still have those graphic settings issues though like water reflection not doing anything when turning it on but still causing a hit to your frame rate

I fucking love Peridition's hand, lance is dope

Really bad on release. Pretty good now. Probably the version you want to be playing if you have a choice. The risk in that is that they might also fuck up the snow level dlc on release too and you'll have to wait 4+ months for them to fix it again.

it means if you are a poorfag is gonna suck but if you have a good rig is great .

>It's really well optimized.
It absolutely is not, go and look at literally any fucking benchmark.

Way too many cheaters for me. You need an SSD to make the console version playable, though.

Shit game. MHFU was the only good MH

It's badly optimised but it's not worse than it is on console.
When I first got it on PC I was using a 760 and it was chugging along at 30-45fps, which isn't great by PC standards but it's about the same as console players are getting. I later upgraded because MH games feel a million times better in 60fps.

I have a love hate relationship with the mouse controls. On one hand they feel a bit janky, but after I forced myself to get used to them I feel way more comfortable with the mouse. That being said, I DO have a mouse with two side buttons which I would consider absolutely necessary to play KBM, but you could say that about almost any game.
IG and Bowguns especially feel really good on mouse because you can aim reliably. LS I also think plays better on mouse because you can realign your helmbreaker midair in a way that controllers can't.

Wow, somehow it work on my machine, must be magic then

isnt it a sp game tho, why does it matter if someone else cheats?

anybody know how a ryzen 5 2600x and a rtx2060 will play the game on 1440p?

Using MTframework for it was a mistake. I get they kept the engine because they had no way of importing the animations if they changed to any other engine but they should've tried anyway. Game needs an i7 for 60fps on its high setting, anything below that you'll be getting drops everywhere.

Nugga wug wug

they release the texture "fix" with a texture HD pack. but now the game is 50gb

Terrible optimization and the netcode is still garbage.

What's worse is that they also removed the ability to go offline which was done by searching a single letter which put you into offline mode. Now you have to disconnect your internet to stay idle for 10mins.

Can someone explain the optimization meme? I have a toaster laptop that can get consistent 60fps on medium if I turn off volumetric fog. I thought it was absolutely amazing since I was expecting to have to reduce res

>Can someone explain the optimization meme
Retards think if their potato can't run at max setting with 60fps it's not optimized

This is on a fucking GT 1030. What more do you want
youtube.com/watch?v=FwiErDl7a9E

You have autism user