Every game needs an easy mode

FACT: No game has ever been ruined by the inclusion of an easy mode!

It's really sad that we live in a world where LAZY stuck up PRETENTIOUS game developers FORCE innocent players, PAYING CUSTOMERS no less, to hack their games in order to be able to enjoy them.

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO "THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT"?

Attached: I_enjoyed_Hollow_Knight_more_when_I_cheated__PCGa.png (851x1361, 591K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eKF6xnvaCsE
twitter.com/rachel_wattts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dude even admits that hes just too lazy to practice
Pathetic

>whatever happened to the customer is always right
Nobody has ever applied that phrase to the gaming industry

AHEM

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.

You didn't grow.
You didn't improve.
You took a shortcut and gained nothing.

You experienced a hollow victory.
Nothing was risked and nothing was gained.

It's sad that you don't know the difference.

Attached: 1551274881011.jpg (250x250, 8K)

>WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO "THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT"?
That went away after devs kept bitching on Twitter about their own customers, when the customer complains about anything.

>he

Attached: rachel.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Wait a second

Attached: sex mods.png (601x144, 58K)

>he
Sounds about right

Gongratulations OP, you just crafted the most annoying-to-read post in this entire web site. I'm actually shocked at how mad it makes me to read it.

>she

>infiltrate a hobby/subculture
>demand it to be more inclusive
>hog all the jobs surrounding said hobby/subculture
>water it down and unperson former audience

disregarding the obvious logical fallacies, baiting and stupidity of the post
i worked in CS and customers are universally almost never fucking right. they get this bullshit saying ingrained in them and stomp their fucking feet like children because "i'm always right!", where they almost never are. i fucking hate customers and i fucking hate big companies that enable this behaviour even more. "i'll complain to corporate!" and they do, and you get in trouble because for some reason, even though stacy ate her whole fucking meal, she complained it was bad and now she gets $100 in gift cards so she doesn't raise a stink.
fuck customers, fuck them to hell.

Is Hollow Knight a good game?

Attached: 1532608943760.png (763x718, 486K)

Holy shit, what an absolute FAGGOT!

>the no-challenges in life generation

yes, it is. it's also pretty cheap for a well crafted 45+ hour game, 15 bucks is a steal.

Attached: Hollow Knight - Nosk fight ns.webm (878x614, 2.83M)

it's alright, dont buy the hype and you'll have an ok time

You must be American, and likely never worked in retail.

>Remove Denuvo
Guess it doesnt work.

How hard is it to remember like three or four attack patterns for a boss?

All these present day fags are oblivious to the fact all games today are fucking easy mode. Give them something from the '90s, they'd shit their brains out.

if you're a journo major / industry dropout that's only working in the gaming industry because otherwise they'd be homeless this is what you get

these people dont enjoy games, they dislike gamers and they can't put basic effort in on playing a video game in a time where everything is fucking casualized to hell

I run a retail location and you’re a fucking idiot. Bless the customers who complain. Bless them because for every one that actually gets the nut up to bitch at the manager (even if it’s only because they smell the free shit in the air), there are 15 that don’t. Those other 15 just don’t come back, and you lose their business.

If you’d ever been in the unfortunate position of trying to turn sales numbers around in a store with declining foot traffic, you’d understand.

Change easy mode to good looking female and I agree

excuse me?

i shouldn't have to memorize shit, this isn't high school or work, this is leisure time.

if i can't win on the first try then what's the point?

sorry, but SOME of us have actual lives......

Attached: autism symptom 2.jpg (152x127, 6K)

Youre not even trying

What was the name of the person she was dating, again?

In a world where every game can be made incredibly easy, I see no reason why a few can't be difficult by design.

>i don't like challenge but i want to look at environments
THEN LOOK AT A PICTURE BOOK
GO OUTSIDE YOU NIGGER, THERE ARE CAVERNS YOU CAN WANDER THROUGH FREE OF BOSSES IRL
what fucking insanity

Why does this need to be an argument
Why does this need to be a meme.

Yes, you are absolutely diminishing and/or entirely circumventing the intended emotions of the game's authors and ruining it as a holistic artistic experience.

No, it doesn't effect others when you cheat.

Some people just want to experience one aspect of a game. It's like ordering a steak well done, but it's what they want.

The real question is why they're playing the game at all and not just watching it

If you like metroidvania, then I don't see a reason why you wouldn't like Hollow Knight

>FACT: No game has ever been ruined by the inclusion of an easy mode!
It lets stupid faggots into the community that cant even operate in the game as it was intended in the first place.
Hard games MUST be exclusive, if you can't be bothered to learn the game, you dont like the game, you are just a poser that wants to be asociated with "the new thing" and will forget whenever you get that easy mode, probably not even finishing the game

Attached: 1541600818437.jpg (361x361, 117K)

>How hard is it to remember like three or four attack patterns for a boss?

Its neuroticism, one of the big classifications of personality types. The reviewer is probably prone to panic attacks

are you suggesting raw meat is superior to a well done steak? what the fuck?

Attached: super soyan jimmy nu-male.jpg (640x629, 140K)

so are vidya journalist just trying to discredit themselves in mass now? this would be like if someone from the academy admited he just fast forwards movies

They would have to have credibility first.

Been seeing this thrown around here or there. Was there a meme or copypasta I missed out on?

>not watching movies at 1.7x speed to maximize the amount of available study/work time
poorfag detected

even a shitty journalist will atleast pretend he has credibility because that draws in readers, these vidya journalist are just publicly anouncing they dont know shit about anything

are you by chance Chinese?

Literally first result on google

>Store
LOL

How can people be this fucking garbage? I beat hornet first try easily. Then again women and journalists aren't people, mix them both and they're even lower than subhumans, they're sub-subhumans.

Ah, somebody tweeted it. Thats Yea Forums for you.

>intended emotions
Fuck off retard this isn't an orchestral concerto and video games aren't art. Kill yourself.

Git gud, commie.

>these people are allowed to review games using invincibility cheats
?? how does this lead to objective analysis of a game?
im pretty fucking glad i only use user reviews these days, we didn't used to be so lucky with review aggregators like steam and metacritic

Attached: boomerlife.jpg (600x612, 95K)

No, vidya journalists are under the assumption that they can't be discredited because the media will go to defend them from any kind of criticism solely because anyone who plays games are bad people

>can't beat hornet

Oh boy. That's like saying you're a racing commentator who doesn't know how to drive a car.

I enjoyed Borderlands 1&2 more with hacks, so there's that.

45 hours? I got 75 hours and that was before i gave up on nightmare king grimm. I didn't even go back for godhome.

WHAT IS IT WITH TRANNY GAME REVIEWERS THEY DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO PLAY GAMES

Attached: 1390898338350.gif (245x286, 1.98M)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: pro game reviewer.webm (720x404, 1.03M)

>giving up on the first kino fight
Come on man. I feel you though, took me quite a few attempts to beat him but that fight was the first actual sick/challenging fight. I gave up on the 3rd colloseum trial though, fuck that cancerous shit.

Cousin It got a haircut!

SAD

Attached: cuphead high level play.webm (800x450, 2.86M)

Not everything is always retold well through Googling.
Makes sense, thanks.

never gets old

Attached: Hellothere.png (447x480, 480K)

this makes me physically want to break someones face

so, are these 'professional video game critics' genuinely handicapped or what is going on?

Attached: serious.jpg (766x709, 111K)

I wouldn't mind if every game had an easy mode as long as it was called "cheating mode"

Attached: 604.png (381x205, 22K)

I feel fine when they call it "Story Mode" too. Personally I would prefer games just had a single difficulty though. Discussing a game with multiple difficulties is always disrupted by the differences. "I was able to do X to win!" 'lol you shitter you were probably only on easy mode that doesnt work on legendary', etc.

they are genuinely bad at video games
just a year ago they were all embarrassed to admit they weren't even playing the fucking games they were reviewing
take this for example: ign copies some small youtubers review youtube.com/watch?v=eKF6xnvaCsE

just recently they have been making this other people's issues by saying games need an easy mode and hard games are not 'abelist' enough

bring back gamergate 2bhonest, these fucking trannies need to be purged again

Attached: 1414335074532.gif (600x678, 1.95M)

>I enjoyed Hollow Knight more when I cheated
So what? I might enjoy Hellboy more if you take out every single part of the movie except one particular shot of Milla Jovovich, that doesn't mean I enjoy Hellboy.

>FACT
Stopped reading there

main game Hollow Knight isn't even hard

it would be more like watching hellboy but he literally has no risk of dying and actually cant even be hurt
wow wouldnt that be fucking exciting

Maybe if you fucks weren't always too stupid or incompetent to get the simplest orders in the world right. Or if you didn't try to jew your customers out of what has been established as part of an order for years and make them have to request it and pay extra.

>using caps lock to emphasize a retarded point

KILL YOURSELF.

Imagine being a hollow knight dev and just cringing at some fagget that cheated their way through your game, they didn't learn how to play, all those fucking hours to make the game feel challenging/learning experience all thrown out the window by some low iq motor skill disabled retard.

Attached: IMG_20190418_024230.jpg (209x434, 39K)

WTF

Hollow Knight is easy. I'm really shitty at the game and was able to kill the hollow knight and do the standard ending

>pcgamesn

oh that explains it, clickbaiting tabloid media

twitter.com/rachel_wattts

>Useless FEMALE playing games and unwilling to master game

I cheat at strategy games because I'm a literal retard who can't figure that shit out

My girlfriend is a fucking idiot.
>Want to turn the ceiling fan on
>pull the light cord on the fan
>Light goes off
>"uh oh" and goes to flips the light switch
>light still isn't on
>Pulls the cord again
>Light switch is off so nothing happens
>flip the switch
>Pulled cord an even number of times so it's off still
>repeat this for three minutes until she gets me to "fix it"

Now imagine that for almost anything that requires some level of thinking in your daily life.
Now imagine this person beating Hollow Knight.

This article writer has to be dumber than that.

>the guy who copied his review apologized
>8 months later

Attached: 1553505380413.png (675x675, 128K)

prove it.
>It's really sad that we live in a world where LAZY stuck up PRETENTIOUS game developers FORCE innocent players, PAYING CUSTOMERS no less, to hack their games in order to be able to enjoy them.
the onus of checking out the product they bought is on the customers, you cant buy a parasol and complain that you got wet.
that only pertainst to the service industry, and even there, only to a very small degree.

Every game does have an easy mode. What the fuck is Twitch for if not that?

then just cheat
what's the fucking problem

to be honest, everybody has a blue screen moment every once in a while, but your girlfriend sound really fucking dumb. like american reality tv dumb.

>No one in gaming "journalism" actually plays games
>We'll never have anyone that actually cares other than niche unpopular websites
>IGN and similar money hungry cock hounds shape the normie view of gaming
Fuck, any actual good websites for gaming news?

Not every game is for every player. Cry more, game journalist.

>82 replies
Stop giving retards like OP attention

Attached: 325623.png (1508x254, 43K)

>"bicycles are ableist because some people can't ride them"
the absolute fucking state of leftists

Attached: 1498741479305.png (300x300, 113K)

>STOP DISCUSSING VIDEO GAMES ON THE VIDEO GAME BOARD

>if you like games to have boss fights and challenge segments, you are alt right
Ah, Resetera.

Shitposting about unexistant gatekeeping is not videogame discussion

FACT: No game has ever been ruined by the inclusion of BIG FAT TIDDIES

non nigger argument: include very easy, easy, medium, hard, very hard
nigger argument: OMFG!! ONLY VERY HARD AND IF A SECOND OF TIME IS SPENT ON ANY OTHER MODE IT WILL DETRACT FROM THE REST OF THE GAME!!

>order a hamburger
>"WTF I WANTED A PIZZA THIS IS A FUCKING HAMBURGER!!!???"
>"uh we only sell burgers here, the pizza shop is next door"
>"WTF I DEMAND YOU MAKE ME A PIZZA RIGHT NOW!!"

People are only against easy modes because journos want them and they are the enemy in the "culture wars", otherwise nobody would care...it's even more obvious because this kind of shit only happens when a game uses difficulty as a marketing point

>game uses difficulty as a marketing point
>dont like difficulty
>buy it anyway
>complain that the game is difficult

That only worked when the U.S./Europe were majority white and actually cared about consumer affairs/etc.

Now corporations cater to the non-white masses who are content with whatever shit the gaming industry sends their way.

Look at MK11 for example:
>intentionally make towers of time hard as fuck for the vast majority of gamers
>add the option to skip fights with tokens
>charge for these tokens

Retards/non-whites will argue this is about challenge/blah blah nigger bullshit.
110+ IQ'd individuals will see it for what it is: blatant jewry on a massive scale, scamming players into just buying a fuckton of tokens to literally pay to win.

>illogical food analogies that don't actually work.
Hi Randy Sweeney.

>order 'spicy' burger
>cook puts twenty dragon breath chilis on it
>'dude that shit has 2.5 million scoville. no human on earth could possibly eat this. one chili pepper would have been enough'
>'ORDER A CHOCOLATE PIE NEXT TIME THIS BURGER IS FOR THE HARDCOOOOOREE ONLY'
food analogies

Imagine how many more sales Sekiro would have if there was a normal mode, where hits from enemies/bosses did 5-10% damage each (1:1 to your own damage output) instead of 40-60% in 1 hit.

What you've just posted is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
0/10

>>'dude that shit has 2.5 million scoville. no human on earth could possibly eat this.
that's a terrible analogy when even quadriplegics can beat the game

>"this is too spicy!!"
>next table has a toddler eating the "spicy" burger without issues

true dat

Keks my shit up how these people who's job is to literally play video games cant do it and still have a job.

>At no point
stopped reading there. I bet you typed that up by memory too. Take your faggoty (((Adam Sandler))) replies back to /r/eddit, queer.

Yeah wtf, customers get treated like actual shit in the video game industry. One of the only industries where the people making the product constantly insult the people who buy the products. Video game industry is Hollywood as shit now which is why you have impressive amounts of arrogance and God awful award shows now.

actually good analogy bro.
>real life retard walks in and just eats 80 dragon chilis straight
>goes to the hospital to get his stomach pumped
>gets $80,000 medical bill for hospital stay
If only darwinism worked in the video game world.

it's all nepotism

>white people

>GAMES SHOULD BE CONSIDERED ART
>HOW DARE YOU TRY AND DEMAND THAT BIOWARE SHOULD CHANGE THE ENDING OF MASS EFFECT 3 YOU ENTITLED SHITLORDS

A few years later.

>I DEMAND AN EASY MODE. FUCK YOUR ARTISTIC VISION, EVERYBODY SHOULD BE ABLE TO PLAY YOUR GAME EVEN IF IT DAMAGES THE INTENDED EXPERIENCE.

obviously you didn't meet the IQ threshold to understand that post, darkie.

>read: I play games for personal validation and power fantasy, not to actually solve problems and overcome challenges

It doesn't apply to art, only services that exist purely for the benefit and convenience of the customer

lol no, just read a guide if you're stuck. I have a lot less patience for difficulty after becoming a productive adult with shit to do and little time to play games so I can't really bash my head against problems all day like when I was a kid or a NEET, so I just look shit up when I don't know what to do.

Most of these bosses have a trick that you figure out through trial and error. Sekiro annoys me because a lot of the boss fights discard some of the basic fundamentals of how you're taught to play the game and encourage you to cheese them or play dark souls against them. But I'm not enough of a bitch to turn on godmode just to play the game.

Unironically, if you look to video games as a way to learn to overcome challenges, this world will eat you alive when you're old enough to work.

i like how people tried to excuse it by saying lol hes just bad at these kinds of games when he sits there with instructions on how to pass this area written in the background and he still cant figure it out. There's even a diagram there. Jump on the box, hold for high jump, then hit Y right where it says Y lmao

They all get killed or bought out. Its basically impossible to do it and survive now that the ruthless megacorps are involved

>Games Journalists: WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO "THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT"?
>Also Games Journalists: WHY ARE GAMERS SO MEAN TO ME? IF THEY DON'T LIKE MY OPINIONS THEY SHOULD GO AWAY! NO ONE IS FORCING THEM TO FOLLOW ME!

"hollow victory" indeed

It's not bad, but other than pretty good art it's really nothing special. Abilities are by-the-book MV fare, combat gets old, charms don't fundamentally change how you play any given boss battle, and the map system is kinda fucking stupid. It's well-known due to standing out from the other 12 billion indie MVs and not being complete garbage.

>easy mode
>potentially raped anytime in public alone. Especially at night
Lol kys

Hollow Knight isn't even hard save from Godmaster.

What kind of fucking shitter are you that you need to cheat on HK of all games?

>he buys a game to not play it
next you'll tell me you look up how to get the good ending on choose your own adventure books

Y'know what I think?

I think every game needs a (TRUE) HARD mode.

Yeah, the "neurotypicals" might be satisfied with EASY (see: """normal""" or even """hard""") modes, but our neurodiverses aren't.

Games without TRUE HARD modes so hard that no neurotypical can beat it aren't inclusive enough.

And they're racist against asians.

see:
point proven

It never applied to art.
/thread

Your proving it with that statement.
That phrase was created to show entitlement of customers from the business perspective. Originally said by owners about customers. Essentially, the better way to state it is the customer believes they are always right.

video games are products
video games are not art

Attached: .png (100x143, 28K)

I refuse to think that this is real and not just an elaborate ruse. That or the reviewer was unironically drunk as shit.

While I agree no game has ever been harmed by the inclusion, there should be no need or obligation to include said easy mode. It's especially silly with games like Sekiro when people are basically just upset that the game demands more than nothing.

Counterpoint: the non-optional nerfing of Furi's difficulty on Switch made it the absolute worst version of the game. They even recently made it worse with an invincibility mode.

If game is too hard for you, then this game is not for you. Developer vision > accessibility for everyone

Video games are considered art by governments, the definition of the word, and universities.
>Well I think they're not art
Art is a super generic term and doesn't seem to have the meaning you think it does. A child drawing a picture of her mom with crayon is art.

>products can't be art
>t. brainlet

Yourr the most pathetic person I can think off. Go watch a movie faggot homo.

Minecraft.

You cannot play a video game ever again. Give up on live by crying fag

I know he was a tranny just from the fucking avatar. Usually they try to hide it better.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (670x888, 112K)

How good is it compared to Sundered? That’s the only MV I’ve liked so far

>are these 'professional video game critics' genuinely handicapped
Gotta meet those diversity quotas in the workplace.

You have very peculiar taste in MVs if Sundered's the only one you liked.

Honestly, I'd recommend Dead Cells instead.

OP ETERNAL SCRUBLORD