Would you play any of these?

Would you play any of these?

Attached: cancelled lucasarts games.jpg (4000x3000, 611K)

>star wars
no

I only care about Old Republic
Battlefront I was an exception for gameplay

>Rebel Jedi
>Jedi rebel
Is this like a pokemon game or something?
Either way, Star wars games are a meme, and you can tell they're all gonna be shit with how edgy EA is trying to be with the names. Hard pass.

absolutely not

I think it's more of a Skub/Anti-Skub thing

what's that?
star wars musou?

If any of those are like X-com or a tactics RPG, I'll play those

Jedi Knight III just because it's the only one actually based on something I know.

Fuck you I liked Academy

These are all just concept logos for potential pitches from almost a decade ago, long before Disney even owned Star Wars, let alone EA having the sole rights to the games.

Retard.

The target audience for Kyle Katarn was that one fat spoiled kid who refused to choose between luke skywalker and han solo.

>Rise of the Rebellion
>Rebel Jedi
>Jedi Rebel
>Rebel Warrior
>Rebel Scum/ and villainy
>Rebel Agent
>Rebel Fury
>Jedi "Outlaw"
>"Dark" Jedi
>"Rogue" Jedi

Someone needs to buy these people a vocabulary either way.

>rebel
>rogue
pfft, is that supposed to be cool? What is this lame shit?

It was a different time.

>Episode VII: Shadows of the Sith
I'm sad.

Attached: 1528769903890.gif (319x264, 2M)

I'm torn between rebel jedi and jedi rebel.

however, jedi knight 3 drink of dankness looks interesting, i want to know all about that ruby bliels.

Attached: file_13689_star-wars-jedi-knight-ii-jedi-outcast_003.jpg (640x480, 61K)

>made by EA
No and even if it wasn't still no the mouse killed Star Wars for me

Academy was great. people complain about something there's nothing wrong with for the sake of complaining, then wonder why they get something infinitely worse later.

Jedi Knight 3 would be amazing, but not if it were made by EA. Raven Software is probably a shadow of its former self.

Is this from a survey or something?

I'd buy an Empire at War 2, or a new X-Wing vs Tie Fighter game.

>Star Wars SCUM
Sounds funny as hell to me. Would play.

Attached: scum.png (131x105, 24K)

or maybe let things lie. the jedi knight series is consistently perfect throughout.

Attached: Star Wars - Jedi Knight - Mysteries of the Sith7.jpg (1280x1024, 91K)

Jedi Hunter, only if it's a hunter of Jedi. Maybe Star Wars Vader, if it's a choose your own adventure game

and yeah, raven were amazing. i wonder what other games they made.

hell yeah, play as death stick dealer who rethinks life.

>Rogue Jedi
>Jedi Warrior
>Warrior Rogue
>Rogue Warrior
>Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Rogue

Lmao

Rejected game pitches from a decade ago.

I'd play the darth maul one, but he has to be on a skateboard and every stage he has to do tricks and also use his lightsaber to attack enemies all at the same time. It'd have to be a retelling of the movie, only reimaged as a tony hawk game.

>Episode 7: Shadows of the Sith

oh man what could have been

I’m so sick of skubfags

how can anyone say without having seen them?
if they were of the quality region of previous star wars games without any disney shit, sure. who wouldn't wanna play jedi knight 3

fpbp

It's Star Wars. i.e. The Rebel Alliance vs. The Empire.

why? why does that title alone elicit interest? if you knew more about the pitch other than the title..

opinions like this are too few and far between. far too often people don't understand what difference 10+ years and progression of tech can do to to mar an otherwise fantastic game/series.

depends on whether or not it's true to the previous games. the previous jedi knight games were great star wars, almost lovecraftian even.

Its like being hyped for Starfield/TES6/Metroid Prime 4. People love imagining what games would be like by title alone.

absolutely based

I can only imagine a shitty Xbox 360 game with dated gameplay and comedic ragdoll physics being the OFFICIAL EPISODE 7

THAT would have killed the franchise.

Preferable to what we've got now I'd say.

I'd say you are retarded

>defending Disney-Wars
Opinion discarded

Epic. Back to Yea Forums with you

How could anyone mess up starwars?
It really is like messing up mashed potatoes.

Attached: 200.gif (350x200, 1.76M)

bullshit. people claim that star wars was always some simplistic formulaic hero-saves-princess affair, whereas it was always much more complex than that, deeply layered and rooted in mythology, to view it as some product this+this=$$$ is the very thinking people repeatedly criticised Lucas for, and why the prequels, great films, were misunderstood to the point it seems like the new films were engineered to be as far from them in style as possible. i can't say the force awakens was a bad film, but was it groundbreaking like the prequels, or the originals for that matter, were?

>Jedi Knight III
FUCK
YES
I
WOULD

All art is an expression of the creative impulses of its time. The sequel trilogy is a product of our creatively bankrupt era, existing as we do at the end of a civilization cycle.

yeah, exactly, when you look at 1970s cinema, you look at other films made around the time, it's what eno called scenius, and in the 70s and well into the 80s and 90s there was a lot of..y'know..

Attached: rocketman.png (480x339, 202K)

>nothing about commandos
DROPPED

These are all highly unimaginative and if you told me Disney prototyped these I'd believe you.

Ghostbusters the video game > Ghostbusters Reboot

I'll wait for Rebel Rebel: Rebel Academy

isn't there a second reboot coming out, after the recent reboot? i mean wtf it's just an 80s movie about ghost hunters. or maybe i'm missing something. why is it so beloved? the theme song sucks.

It's Brink of Darkness, have your (you)

I bet the next page is the same titles but replace Rebel with Imperial and Jedi with Sith

I want to play DARK JEDI where I'm not actually a sith, kinda like the dark paladin meme but not actually a death knight.

Do you really want to play Star Wars Scum Commando

good point, when did the word sith actually enter the canon? before the phantom menace, vader and the emperor were mostly referred to as "dark jedi," or "dark side jedi," and the term "sith" is never used in the original trilogy. the first mention of it i can see of is the "mysteries of the sith" game.

fuck it, i want a gungan fishing game or something. that would be great, hunting giant fish in the core in bongos. of course that's not going to happen cos' everyone hated jar jar for some reason.

Attached: Young_Jar_Jar.jpg (643x611, 89K)

JAR JAR BAD!

Academy had fucking terrible vanilla balancing. It's fine now with mods and recoding, but hopping straight from JO to JA at launch was awful.

Attached: 1551510955817.gif (300x168, 285K)

well, yeah

jar jar is the key to all this..

Sith is an EU thing, same as Coruscant and the Emperor being called Palpatine. It dates from the 90s books.

Jedi Hunter sounds pretty cool

balancing? what the fuck? do you mean multiplayer, i never played mp, i just like the single player campaign, which is easier than outcast, but fun, more varied and more accessible. if i just wanted to jump into a jedi knight game now, i'd just go with academy probably, it's more replayable, especially given the branching paths/customisability and differing playstyles.

yeah in fact the first actual appearance of coruscant was int he game tie fighter. the games were a major influence on the prequel trilogy.

Attached: hqdefault (16).jpg (480x360, 15K)

I would have wanted Jedi Knight III/Jedi Outlaw in like 2006, but now is too late, the industry has moved on and settled on how it does 3rd Person Action Adventure games.
It would be clunky, lock on based combat to cater to consoles, closer related to Force Unleashed than Outcast/Academy, filled with micro transaction trash.

speaking of catered to consoles, what were the console ports of outcast/academy like?

Just seeing the titles, they could be promising, but knowing it'll have to have EA backing it, I'd guess the answer is no.
Also none of them will actually be made.

>never played MP
Don't reply to me or my posts ever again, troglodyte.

Attached: hqdefault (10).jpg (480x360, 18K)

what the fuck man i had dial-up! you know what it's like trying to connect to a host with dial-up?

i mean what, are you saying the single player game isn't great? i've heard the multiplayer community was dedicated in jedi outcast, but damn..

Attached: Landocell.JPG.jpg (180x260, 12K)

>1st/3rd person, Quake engine games
>On 5th gen consoles
There probably is a good reason why neither you or I know

Wasn't coruscant supposed to be in the OG trilogy? Not by name of course but I remember a draft of the emperor living on a city planet with a lake of lava or something.

the xbox versions of the games were fairly acclaimed at the time.

Nah, star wars is gay lmao.

user, these were tittles being thrown around before LucasArts games division collapsed

I never heard anyone talk about Outcast or Academy in context of consoles.
Was it niche?

lake of lava? that sounds more like mustafar. probably a lot was considered for the OT but didn't make it.

Attached: Mara-apprentice.jpg (200x267, 12K)

I played DF2:JK and JO with a 56k too. It was rough, but worth it. Got cable mid-JO, was amazing. I can understand giving up, but it was too fun for me, making friends and all that. You missed out, man. The stories were okay, I'd probably rank them JK>JO>JA>DF if we're talking SP only.

Shadows of the Sith, Scum and Villainy, and Smuggler.

now starting to see how it collapsed. i mean, reserving judgement, bounty hunter doesn't sound like much, and it turned out to be interesting.

also, as to jk on consoles, idk.

also, star wars isn't gay, you're gay you stupid fucking dick.

With Jedi Knight 2 I would set up a whole server of bots and just play on my own machine. In the evenings I would make the decision of whether to browse the internet for an hour or play JK2.

i though the sp was stellar (no pun intended) throughout the jk series, especially JA/JO. i missed out on pretty much all online gaming ever, never even attempted to play any games online aside from the original doom on zdaemon, but at that time, multiplayer just wasn't a thing with dial-up, though i'd have loved to have played something like crimson skies online.

>jedi knight III cancelled

Attached: bang.png (633x758, 293K)

not with the feminists and sjws at disney in charge

Star Wars Rebel Warrior better be a musou where you're farming through hundreds of storm troopers with every press of a button

usually I've seen jedi academy abbreviated as "JKA"

alright level with me here

did anyone NOT play with a slutty twilek girl in academy?

Attached: 20171019144424_1[1].jpg (1600x900, 94K)

Well you've seen wrong.

Jedi Knight Academy
JA/JO sounds like something you do late at night with a gay buddy

It's not gay ok

Attached: jo.jpg (400x314, 88K)

Dialup still worked okay for Jedi Knight, since it was made for that kind of connection. Most hosts used MSN Gaming Zone for their lobbies, fun times. Jedi Outcast presented a lot of trouble though. You could have a good duel or two, but connection lost/interrupted was a constant.

Attached: deadnar.jpg (1024x768, 100K)

>msn zone
oh shit bro

>you will never smash trains while eating imitation crab meat and pretending to be a moster with Jo
why live

;_;

JO isn't his name bro...

what do you mean? its in the top section Jo On Rails from Philly

..................oookaay..

what was df2 like in multiplayer. i ask because the lightsaber combat was the shit in jo and everyone talks about the duelling community, but it wasn't so great in the previous games, so was it just an online shooter?

>want age 25-70 guy to come over and jo
j/o is a thing you do with friends

wtf are you talking about!? he is prob half Japanese immigrant having heard legends of Godzilla and wants to share his culture with people

its NOT GAY OKAY