Kojima editing new trailer/gameplay

Happening bros. A reminder: on Tribeca talk event he said he hopes to shoe something new next month and thatd May
twitter.com/Kojima_Hideo/status/1123135664243920897?s=09

Attached: IMG_20190430_100410.jpg (1486x1051, 174K)

yeah yeah we will see.

Looku gaijin i still workin very hard, me genius, me hideo kojima

my favourite youtuber made a new video.

>getting excited about some editing video.
Pah. Show the game. I won't be duped by empty hype.

Will be shown during microsoft or PC gaming E3 conference and confirm that the game is multiplat.

>mfw it's another cryptic story trailer and no combat, gameplay and release window
It was okay the first two times, not anymore.

Attached: 1528451649481.jpg (317x800, 57K)

>Kojima editing
Imagine believing that Hackjima contributes to any of his game by actually working on it.

Attached: 1349086871427.jpg (640x428, 47K)

Imagine going into kojima's house and just seeing pictures, thousands of framed pictures, paintings and toys of just him, not even his family or pets. His bed has a dakimura of just him, even a realdoll that looks like him.

Attached: D5YJ9OeUYAAGDfg.jpg large.jpg (1018x1523, 106K)

What's the software he uses?

Geoff Keighley host youtubes E3 every year now
he played a new MGSV trailer separate from any conference on his show
it's the likely place we will see it since Sony is out

Attached: 1546474434124.jpg (2560x1440, 1.51M)

It wont, Kojima said at Tribeca that he maybe had something to show next month, which is in may.

Looks like after effects

It's already confirmed for PC though.

Cant believe there are retards who still cant read op.

wait doesnt gold mask basically look like nu scorpion

Attached: MK11KollectorsFI-1000x543.jpg (1000x543, 34K)

only if you are blind
only similarity is the color

I swear if it's not a video showcasing ACTUAL GAMEPLAY MECHANICS, I'm gonna personally go to kojipro and shit on Kojima's desk

Attached: 1422872105575.jpg (300x300, 24K)

>gameplay

top kek

>I am an absolute moron that doesn't understand that Death Stranding was fully commissioned by Sony
Why even bother man?
Here is a (you) don't spend it all in one place. Kojima works hard on all of his games. Watch the Snake Eater documentary. I guess if you take enough pictures on Twitter of your meals and celebrities it must mean that you can't do anything else. I am excited to get my hands on the game. I honestly believe we would have had the game already had it not been for that fucking SAG strike. I'm one of the few that believes it will still be out in the year of Akira.

Just like heavy rain or detroit become human? Or journey? Or Helldivers?

Kojima gives the impression that he's still living in the mid 00s, at the height of his fame. I wonder if this massive flop of a game will make him retire.

Any of those games is using first party sony engine? Kojima is using Decima engine. No way in hell pc gets that. All pc mentions also were disposed off when he announced collaboration with sony. You really think sony will spend fuckton of money on one or most anticipated titles of these years for pc? Game will be ps4/ps5 to sell those consoles. Mark my words

Attached: 1551705089348.jpg (971x854, 130K)

kek did you even read the second paragraph, it literally proves him right

He was given use of the engine with no contractual obligations. No strings attached whatsoever.

Attached: (stop.png (446x435, 251K)

Hes working wirh Cerny as technical director. That shit is not going to pc
Can you update your 2015 screenshot please

shut up
just consume trailer and get excited for next trailer

lol

>Kojima gives the impression that he's still living in the mid 00s
living the dream i guess

Attached: 1543906824931.jpg (1024x504, 94K)

Getting real tired of proving people wrong and basically getting
>that doesn't count because I'm a huge fanboy
as an answer.

>Over budget
>Late on every milestone
>Not a particularly good game

How am I wrong? You guys are quoting 4year old article before he announced partnership with sony.

Fuck off caramel

Cerny also assisted in the development on Detroit. Perhaps not to the same extent. I also doubt it's coming to PC, but I'm hesitant to say it absolutely won't. Not until after it releases.

Death Stranding is up there with sonys first party line up. I dont see it coming to pc

Like I said I doubt it too. But KP is not a first party studio. It can't even really be called a "2nd party" studio because they haven't even released a single game yet.

All we know is that Sony hasn't done anything with Death stranding that they haven't done with Quantic Dreams games, aside from giving them the engine, again with no strings attached.

I ain't holding my breath, and I sure as hell won't be getting it on ps4. God forbid I have to watch another Kojimbo game in 30fps. If that means getting a ps5, so be it.

Attached: 1400405391724.gif (235x240, 1.55M)

>3 years
>3000 tweets posing with hollywood celebs
>No gameplay
k

They are funding game user. Its like spider-man del. Sony also owns some of ds trademarks
There was gameplay last year e3

>There was gameplay last year e3
You mean walking?

>Sony also owns some of ds trademarks

They own the trademarks for Journey and the Quantic Dreams games too.

Kojima said it was silent trailer . Take it as you will

It will be a big openworld completely void of gameplay. They will add collectibles to pad out gameplay.

imagine falling for this after mgsv
the trailers will once again be better than the actual game

user pls. The trailers are the best part of this.

MGS V had solid gameplay. Its just story was a bit sparse

>THE GAMEPLAY WAS NO GAME-Y ENOUGH REEEE
shut the fuck up
youll never be pleased, even when game is out and it is greatest game there is, youll shit your pants, but will look for smallest flaws just to call it worst game ever

Ofc. They Yea Forumsincels who just screech at everything

>gameplay
lol

lol he's such a retard. why do so many people believe he knows anything about games? he never made a good one

this is gonna be MGSV all over again