Holy shit you guys were completely right, this game is fucking awesome

Holy shit you guys were completely right, this game is fucking awesome.

Attached: rabi ribi.jpg (720x720, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LOsA-I-lHgw
youtube.com/watch?v=HXwLkZxfLDw
twitter.com/GemaYue/status/1117855739123359749
twitter.com/GemaYue/status/1112684385638076416
christcenteredgamer.com/index.php/reviews/pc-mac/6455-hollow-knight-pc
christcenteredgamer.com/index.php/reviews/pc-mac/6164-rabi-ribi-pc
twitter.com/GemaYue/status/1104041656301510663?s=19
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why? Looks like trash.

Is it out on Switch yet?

Google it, fucking retard

Just tell me

It's not.

Of all games I played, the boss fight satisfaction from Rabi-Ribi is still unrivaled.
And my opinion hasn't changed, even after beating Sekiro recently.

It's got great gameplay and seems to have a lot of content. Really good bosses so far too.

of course, it's redditor repellent
see how well it works

Attached: 14841541022.png (1386x612, 669K)

The Irisu fight is 10/10.

Attached: 9ac7cbfa119645d8eda82703591ba74e6e8b9d340721950a4b4f84d727ff6edd.jpg (779x1000, 277K)

>fully developed tits, hips, and ass
>prepubescent
Closeted pedophiles up to their usual shenanigans.

New DLC soon

>this game might be good but I refuse to play it because my western sensibilities require to be morally outraged about literally everything

Still waiting on the switch port

I've been meaning to get it for a while but it never comes up on sale on PSN. Should I just fuck it and scoop for full price?

I recently picked it up on a whim as well just as a comfy sort of exploration platformer for my vita. I had no idea about the bullet hell part, but I'm pleasantly surprised for the challenge in a genre I never really play, since it's much more exciting than I initially would have expected. OST is great too.
youtu.be/LOsA-I-lHgw

I got it on sale but it feels completely worth the full asking price. Do the console versions have all the DLC though?

>finished the game and beat post game Ribbon
>buy the dlc for more content
>get stuck at the three fairies boss and can't do the rest of the dlc
I'll never get used to post-game fights sadly. The timed buffs are weird.

Attached: 1542479540703.jpg (1000x750, 355K)

I wonder what is dev doing
I played some rounds of killing floor with him

It's great. The exploration and fighting are all so satisfying.

hell yeah brother, pedo posters rise up am i right?!??!?!

COME, SEKIRO!!!

Go back.

im here to stay user

Attached: 8a3edee9a662571c80b5635771adbf4831b7361c7d3d7e51a0f7df6e00f58363_1.jpg (704x676, 35K)

I pirated it on Vita and was disappointed it looked blurrier than PC.

PC looks crisps. How fucking demanding can a fucking 2d game be?

only problems it has is the kinda average pixel art/backgrounds and sameface CG's
the gameplay is incredibly tight, loads of varied bossfights that challenge you in every aspect and platformer autism youtube.com/watch?v=HXwLkZxfLDw

Attached: ribi_1.jpg (568x352, 59K)

>sameface CG's
no shit, that's anime style

Holy shit Cicini is fucking me up.

Have sex

>I wonder what is dev doing
Working on the Switch port and making the sequel.

>Cicini
You're in for a ride then. Blue Kotri is kicking my ass, and I'm sure that's nothing compared to what I'm sure is to come.

You collected all the items and equipped the best badges? how unfortunate.

Attached: Miriam.png (807x1080, 719K)

catgirls>bunnygirls
Prove me wrong.

Attached: cocoa4.jpg (3840x2160, 602K)

fpbp

Another one? Wasn't "Before next Adventure" supposed to be the last dlc? I'll be happy to be proven wrong, I want more bunny.

Attached: 4koma.png (858x1200, 638K)

Attached: cocoa.gif (200x200, 631K)

>decide to try doing a 0% run
>choose hell difficulty because first run I cleared the game with was on hard and didn't feel that challenging
>2 bosses in, it's taking me a shitton of tries to learn the patterns and do the fights because you can only get hit once or twice and healing is very limited
>can't beat blue Kotri

Should I turn down the difficulty? I mean I am having fun with this and it feels quite rewarding when I finally beat a boss, but every video I see of people doing 0% it's either casual difficulty or the game lists it as "low percent".

Last I checked he finished the Switch port and was just playtesting it. He said after that it's up to the publisher and Nintendo to get it up.

Wait, how do you get that CG? I don't remember getting it from my regular playthrough.

kek
someone please post the "if you like the Dragon's Crown sorceress you are a pedo" pic

I don't think 0% is designed with being able to do it on high difficulties but I haven't tried it yet

The CG comes with the "Before Next Adventure" dlc. There's a couple more Cg's to get, together with four fun (and crazy difficult) SP battles.

Attached: modestrabi.jpg (1024x576, 92K)

It's fucking garbage. Thank fuck for the refund system.

Attached: 1524157650397.gif (329x302, 6K)

How about some fresh out of the presses material?

Attached: 1556614735598.png (592x2566, 1002K)

Taiwanese are honorable Japanese.

This outfit should have been the default desu
Yikes look at this shit taste

catgirls reign supreme

Attached: cocoa.jpg (707x1000, 532K)

I don't know how the dev has time making all the new content for Rabi Ribi and also making the sequel and a switch port. Is Rabi Ribi that much of a moneyprinter?

>a tumblr faggot being a faggot hypocritical as usual
every
fucking
time

Also notice how he censores the "bad words" while drawing that unloicenced knife in a dangerous position.

I want to play (read as fuck) her in the next update!

Yeah I agree, I was never the fan of the playboy costume, it was way too in-your-face fanservice that made it hard for me to recommend the game to friends. But my favorite is still pic related.
A more then a year ago, while steamspy was still useful, I recall seeing 110-120K copies on steam, a modest commercial success, but nothing close to something like Hollow Knight. I haven't seen any more recent sales numbers since then.

Attached: elegantrabi.jpg (1920x1080, 121K)

>it was way too in-your-face fanservice that made it hard for me to recommend the game to friends

find better friends that won't judge you for playing cute rabbit game

Attached: 1555663110859.jpg (900x900, 404K)

>yikes
Yikes!

Attached: yikes.png (497x492, 487K)

It's pretty cute. When and where do you unlock these outfits?

twitter.com/GemaYue/status/1117855739123359749
This looks promising, nya!

Attached: 35642489.jpg (796x797, 83K)

Before Next Adventure has been released in parts as it's been going on.

Playable Cocoa is taking the longest to make.

You get new costumes for: finishing chapter 5, finishing the (free) Halloween dlc and getting the "Before Next Adventure dlc (not sure if it unlocks immediately).
Huh, I didn't know about playable Cocoa. A new character sounds like a massive challenge to introduce into an entire game without breaking its balance.

Attached: 1535225693692.jpg (800x1280, 352K)

Bunny _ -_- _- _- _

I don't think he cares about balance much with cocoa. Look at her air dash video, she can go apeshit with it.

do not lewd cute and bunny girls

I had to stop playing at that boss that is shitting rainbows across the entire screen.
I don’t have epilepsy but i caught myself blacking out and once my head even fell on my keyboard.

based no-pants-policy dev

Attached: cicini.jpg (350x408, 26K)

Fine, I'll lewd jackal girls instead.

Attached: 1511846256518m.jpg (1024x1024, 106K)

>I don’t have epilepsy but i caught myself blacking out
bruh, you might actually have epilepsy. blacking out from playing video games is not normal at all and a pretty alarming warning sign that something is wrong at least.

go see a doctor

Retard

I told you, this literally never happened to me in my 30 years of life and only with this game.

Rumi?

you can get nearly anywhere without items from the start anyway because of how the level design is so that doesn't even really matter

*a year later*
>I told you, this literally never happened to me in my 31 yearsdfgwetyqq4y54378 9os of lieatn94uyoyv 4 o.lo;'this game.

>Beat Seana
>Get achievement for doing it without the water orb
Why didn't anyone tell me there was a water orb? Getting through that level was a fuckin slog

look at it in positive light - you got an achievement

Hard to find new ones, with the wageslaving and the associated commute taking most of my day. I gotta be careful not to lose what I have.

I think Ribbon mentions something about being properly prepared when you first enter the water level? But I'm not sure.

That teleport bomb is so cool.

Attached: 1457096386_Cocoa.png (800x617, 264K)

Does it have slowdown on an overclocked vita?

Here's some more of it.

twitter.com/GemaYue/status/1112684385638076416

Those darn bombs barely do anything to bosses. The only real use I know is to trigger the EXTREME mode for the SP bosses. Not cool, cat!

Attached: 354567667.png (700x700, 231K)

You can also blow up a house in Rabi Ribi Town and Cicini's chair for an achievement.

I really can't stand the artstyle and i'm a weebs, is it as good as Hollow Knight?

Better, far better.

Was Rumi cucked, after all?

Bombs delete the prisms mini boss. They're also nice against 0% Miru because literally the only attack you have there is amulet, which means lots of waiting for it to charge.

Casual 0% is definitely hard enough, especially when you get to post game and the remaining bosses level up more. I've been working on it to take a break from Irisu SP. Just beat Keke in post and wish I had done it earlier. She takes forever to kill and has unavoidable attacks on 0%, have to time amulet and consumables well.

christcenteredgamer.com/index.php/reviews/pc-mac/6455-hollow-knight-pc
christcenteredgamer.com/index.php/reviews/pc-mac/6164-rabi-ribi-pc
The Lord had doth declare Rabi-Ribi superior.

>Unfamiliar Place Again

Attached: 1555387335376.jpg (250x250, 6K)

I gave up on the egyptian boss
2hard4me

Attached: jason.png (1918x788, 401K)

i can trust Yea Forums to at least distinguish a good game from a pure fan service game.

Attached: 1457622580261.png (891x1500, 678K)

I wanted to gave up at past final boss, that fucking librarian. It was so fucking bad, that game just forcefully gave me some buffs. That was just sad.

Depends on what you like in a game. It's a metroidvania where every single boss is a bullet hell (so a focus on dodging bullet patterns and lasers). It definitely has lots of challenging content, and for completionists lots of hard achievements. Also has advanced movement tech that makes it possible to beat the game without collecting a single upgrade, and good speedrun potential. If you hate stuff like HK's pantheon of hallownest you might not like the game.

Your bunny love is just not high enough, don't give up!

Attached: Irisu.jpg (1198x2048, 172K)

this image is killing me. why is the left leg behind the right leg at the bottom but in front at the top??

Attached: 584.png (884x903, 309K)

>If you hate stuff like HK's pantheon of hallownest you might not like the game.
I hated HK's pantheon but I still loved Rabi-Ribi.
Hollow Knight's bosses just weren't fun.

usually id understand the problems if anons point it out here, but im not seeing it here. Then again i don't exactly have the discerning eye for this kind of thing.

fuck you, now I can't unsee it

it seems to be that there is a group of people going around looking for steam games and mass rating them as cute and but also funny

Attached: Untitled.png (292x399, 34K)

For the 0% run I think only casual if realistic (at least I haven't seen anyone completing it on any other difficulty). Myself, I finished the 0% on casual, and would rank it between Hell and BEX, difficulty-wise.

This and Grandia, what the fuck.

>Both announced at Switch launch
>No word on either

I didnt like it
Animation lock when using the hammer is shitty

and epicdrones say user review systems aren't helpful

Attached: [distant apapapapapapopapapapo].jpg (675x450, 21K)

twitter.com/GemaYue/status/1104041656301510663?s=19
Should be relatively soon. Only some testing and the publishing process left.

Good. I sank like 100+ hours in the PC version at launch and want to do it all over again. Now I just need Grandia to hurry the fuck up.

>No functioning TV I can play my Dreamcast on
>Steam port was fucked by that glitch that bluescreened your computer if you fought too many battles

This is to punish casuals that just spam the attack button without after fought. One of the many things the game does right.
You should avoid doing the extended hammer combo when the boss executes an attack, as it leaves you vulnerable. Do a hammer up-drill (attack+up) attack instead.

It just feels clunky and this is the reason I don't like the game

The controls do get a bit of getting used to, but then again, I will say that for any platformer I ever played.
Did you play on keyboard or a gamepad? Myself, after several dozen hours, I finally settled for using the keyboard for movement keys, and the pad for all other buttons.

you are a mashing shitter

You get several abilities that attack while moving though. Air dash attack, bunny strike, hammer roll, bunny whirl, etc. You can also beat the entire game without hammer attacks too only shooting things to death (0% playthrough skips the hammer). Hammer combo is just your high damage opportunity that you have to commit to.

Danke, herr Doktor

I play with keyboard, but that's not a control problem, its just that I hate animation locks in games, I prefer stuff like hollow knight for example

I think the hammer combo is literally the only thing that can give you the animation lock. All other attacks can be spammed to your hearts delight, though that won't raise the combo meter (and thus bonus dmg) much and thus may not be an optimal strategy on higher difficulties.

The spikes in the Halloween DLC are literally impossible.

Attached: 1554236964661.jpg (228x238, 18K)

>play dmc
>do cerberus spin attack

woow it locks the animation clunky garbage game

>muh sameface
I always disregard someone's opinion when I see this, because I can tell they're just trying to be deep by pretending to care about different faces.

Sameface? More like sameopinion lmao

i just got this on vita from anime boston...im playing this game next after i beat ff9

>I play with keyboard
cringe

damn you're dumb

Wasn't this guy found out to be a pedo?

no it was amirox the founder of resetera