Saints Row Switch

GOTY. Preordered

Attached: 8CAA27C9-1ED4-4457-8378-19B59340BD59.jpg (550x550, 55K)

>porting the worst game in the series
remaster SR2 already for fuck's sake

>playing SR2 without having to worry about random ass crashes
A pipedream at this point.

>SR2
>Clunky ass outdated mess 360 kiddies put on a pedestal.
Why do people pretend SR was relevant before 3? Same with Fallout

Attached: (mexican music stops).jpg (640x628, 323K)

Lost source code, so unless they completely remake SR1 and 2 from the ground up you're never going to see remasters. Since SR3 and 4 were completely lazy in comparison to SR2 they would fuck up a remake if they did do it.

I played that shit on PSnow and hamfisted my way through it with the giant hand one-shot weapons for like 4 hours, and holy shit it's just modded GTA.

SR3 is okay, but SR4 is a mastepiece

Theyre different beasts really

if it's a reasonably good port i might replay it this way, especially if someone i know wants to play coop

>random ass crashes
Good to know it wasn't my PC acting out and that the port is in fact a piece of shit

Saints Row 3 was fucking terrible and made me drop the franchise completely. Loved the first 2.

>Fallout not relevant before 3

Only regarded as one of the greater games ever made before 3 was even made.

low quality bait

4 is the worst

How the fuck do these retards keep losing source code?
Like, how hard is it to put it on physical media and keep it in a locker or something?

If memory serves SR 1 and 2 were published but THQ and 3,4 and every other debacle was published by Deep Silver so I'm openly assuming the source codes were never given to the new owners of SR's rights

my good homie and purveyor of the ultimate open world games of the century known as Saint's Row I can tell you that 3 was published by THQ. One of the last games they published until that art tablet sank them

Maybe storywise, but sandbox wise SR4 is lame because the superpowers render 80% of the environment and vehicles useless

high quality post telling idiots the truth

>regarded as one of the greater games
By the five people who played it.
PC gaming was not a big thing before Steam. It was a niche, that is reality.

>loved first 2
>old game good new game bad

shittiest bait ever

Attached: 1358116598119.png (215x285, 7K)

Man, I really wish I knew what Volition were cooking right now. I'm sure it's not SR5 because I doubt their budget would allow it after AoM. But I fucking love the Saint's Row franchise. All of it. Fuck you, I said it. Fight me.

Attached: 1552866030109.jpg (2304x1536, 1.14M)

I'm sure someone has it it. But they're like "Well, all they're going to give me is a fucking t-shirt if I turn it in, so fuck them. It'll be worth a fortune in a few years"

Both SR4 and Gat Out of Hell came at weird periods when they were switching publishers so they're both a little superficial.

If you can't tell the difference between SR and GTA, you're a moron. GTA takes itself WAY too seriously where as SR is more fun and lighthearted, which goes down a lot easier for people that don't want to hear expletives 50 times while just driving from one side of the city to the other.

And yet you bite.
I know the truth hurts, user.

Attached: smug jack.png (561x720, 400K)

>niche
I dont think you know what that word means

>not SR2
remaster when?

Were kids in the 90s more likely to get games for PS1/N64 or PC?

Attached: ace attorney.gif (256x192, 84K)