ITT: games with soul

ITT: games with soul

Attached: minish cap goron.gif (500x250, 371K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bQGJWIi2n14
twitter.com/AnonBabble

roblox

Attached: 4sbhj9qit8u01.jpg (256x256, 21K)

He's a big goron.

I don't remember this at all but I know I got to the final boss fight. Never beat it though, I think that's the only game I quit because of a boss.

You can play'it again then. Easy to download and play with an emulator, i might do'it too.

Attached: 1537477259021s.jpg (70x125, 2K)

Disgaea 5 has a level editor that can also be used to design your own mission hub area. One of the editor options is setting who manages what services, be it stores or item world or the cheat shop.

Every unit type, including unique units, has specific dialogue for when they're set as specific roles. Pic related, here's Desco if she's set as the hospital.

Some units even have multiple sets of dialogue per role, for example Fenrich has two for every role - one where he's rude, and one where he's polite and addresses Valvatorez directly if your primary character is set as Valvatorez.

Attached: DdwaUTNVMAEvhi_.jpg (1200x675, 192K)

GBA emulation is terrible.

The Simpsons Hit and Run.

Maybe one day if I have the time and will at once

That's quite impressive.

I've always been impressed with the amount of detail and content that goes into those games.

Attached: 11-Update4_10.png (640x446, 93K)

No it's not. What the hell are you talking about?

Attached: 1537367887958.png (451x458, 93K)

Game? Looks neat.

VBA-M keeps crashing.

Don't know what to tell you. I've never had it crash on me. Might be your hardware.

Roblox was unironically soulful back in the day

Is this a joke?

youtube.com/watch?v=bQGJWIi2n14

Never did beat that game as a kid. Item management was annoying, but damn that soundtrack is sweet. The game was comfy in general.

Man,
I wish Disgaea was the SRPG I want it to be rather than some kinda' weird meta thing

does soul/souless literally mean old/new ?

I wouldn't change Disgaea in a million years. I appreciate it being its own meta take on SRPG gameplay.

Attached: glover pier.webm (860x624, 2.52M)

Azure dreams. A town to enjoy, a tower to explore, creatures to capture and fight with and lolis to bed.

Shenmue 1 and 2 are literally Soul: The Game. They are filled with all sorts of little details, comfy areas, rough areas, useful sidequests, and useless sidequests.

Metal Gear Solid 3 was another one. It was stuffed with easter eggs and little touches.

The World Ends With You and Jet Set Radio as well.

I think the common factor between all of these, apart from the little touches, innovations, bright colours, and easter eggs, is that they are very linear games but people who love them end up treating them as a sandbox.

Here's your SOUL.

Attached: 1556586202018.jpg (1162x1500, 991K)

>using a variant

Just use regular VBA numbnuts, it's not like you have any friends for multiplayer.

No, from what I've picked up on, it means aesthetic/gameplay with depth or nuance vs aesthetics/gameplay which do the bare minimum to convey what they need to convey, while being relatively middle-of-the-path otherwise. Some people will say unpolished or old-school shit has soul by default, but that's probably just nostalgia talking.

Disgaea 1

Pic related.

Also if you try to feed it at the disguise mouth, it will beckon you to the bottom because it eats from the ground.

Attached: ParallelWeakCoati-size_restricted.gif (445x250, 2.76M)

For Wii U

What's with the recent increase in threads about Minish Cap? You cunts made me want to replay it, so I downloaded it and played it on Retroarch on Switch.
It's nowhere near as good as I remembered it, fuck you for ruining another game I had fond memories of.

It is as good as you remember it. You've just become bitter and lost that sense of childlike wonder.

>lolis
>implying

Attached: 14-Update26_07.png (640x446, 96K)

more than 1 soul

Attached: Dark_Souls_Cover_Art (1).jpg (220x284, 28K)

Attached: 1507229253584.jpg (1033x679, 41K)