Look at this ASS!!

Look at this ASS!!

Attached: t3rl92kbmvp11.jpg (4096x2869, 963K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oTl2JpjWwD4
youtube.com/watch?v=JVfZdfPlOiE
youtu.be/8sRRwRyz_rA
youtube.com/watch?v=Hyyglk6FU-I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looks like my ass

prove it faggot

Attached: CBC12595-9789-4A3C-81FC-9F46EBD213EB.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Which part of the game is the hardest?
I'm at Chapter 17 Battle 2. Did I pass the difficulty spikes at this point yet?
Also, Raz is still alive right? I'm sure there's going to be a twist after the credits, when he's back and healthy and laughing again.

no! look at This Ass!

Attached: 1544079484098.jpg (772x555, 136K)

Too bad the game itself is total ass. It is barely better than the first one mechanically and visually, but has horrible level and mission design.

Thanks for your insightful input, Mr. Professional Game Designer.

context? I’m getting the feeling that this baby has some sort of defect.

There's only one girl that matters

Attached: chiara.jpg (1920x1080, 529K)

Attached: IM INVINCIBLE.jpg (1200x675, 151K)

There's only one bomb that matters
ftfy

>changes this potential before the final mission
Should've kept it as is.

Kys

I can't

Attached: image.jpg (1000x707, 45K)

>Chapter 15
>bring small army of snipers and grenadiers
>take down blizzard shield
>long range attacks still dont do shit for some reason
>haul close range group of shocktroopers to Crymaria including Raz
>turn about to end and Crymaria still lives
>Raz's DOUBLE FUCKING ACTION activates
>ends the battle before she slaughters my team

Attached: 1486326817313.jpg (497x395, 18K)

>long range attacks still dont do shit for some reason
Yeah, I brought Glory with the machine gun, because that was a way to cheese the valkyria fight in the first game. But alas, she still has the shield unless you're in melee range.
>turn about to end and Crymaria still lives
Dude, haven't you played the first game? Just stack orders. Attack Boost + Penetration and the 30-shot machine gun on Viola were enough to get Crymaria from 100 to 0 in one turn.

How hectic do battles get in this game? I wanna play an animu shooter but I don't wanna engage like five guys at a time. I want twenty+ guys on screen trying to riddle me with bullets.

>that mashup of Thompson/MP40

>How hectic do battles get in this game?
>I wanna play an animu shooter
It's turn based.

Attached: 1539979100490.jpg (346x433, 53K)

The final boss is pretty hard if you don't cheese it with grenadiers.
he's dead

This is a rhetorical question, so don't answer, but I wonder what the "final boss" is going to be? We've already dealt with the h̶e̶l̶i̶c̶o̶p̶t̶e̶r̶ tank boss and the valkyria. Chiara got blown up too. It's only Nikola and Foresti left. But Nikola is a part of the jobber duo and would be underwhelming to fight as the final boss, unless Belgar found a way to shove some artificial valkyria powers into her, like in the end of VC1. And speaking of Belgar himself, neither him nor Foresti seem like strong combatants.

Attached: 1546934126000.png (1920x1080, 2.08M)

>Chapter 16
>VC1 theme kicks in
>everything after it
fuck I don't know who to use

Attached: 1360655255680.jpg (527x456, 93K)

Can you just not use a second unit in the infiltration group? I just used Zaiga.

Shame this game didn't do well. I actually enjoyed it quite a bit. Sure I missed some of the classes from previous games like the Fencer, but it was still fun and mortars were a very solid additonal class.

can anyone confirm that the whole can't look up skirt in model viewer is in jap version as well? people say it is, people say it isn't.

Attached: 1446890087475.gif (209x276, 43K)

>Choose a unit to deploy
goddammit

Attached: 16289416_p0.jpg (750x750, 210K)

Forseti died in the Centurion though

are there real life scopes that are that long?

I want Kai's ass to be way bigger.

With some menu fuckery you can deploy a promoted unit which makes it unable to perma- die.

I don't think the leader status saves from scripted deaths. Unless you mean like leave them bleeding out when Raz reaches the objective or something.

Normally you can't deploy a leader precisely because they can't die. But I'm pretty sure if you use the menu trick you get to keep them despite the scripted death.

its a very small consolation but you can look up skirts (or at least Minerva's) when they crawl through the grass

Attached: 1544181564778.jpg (1302x739, 595K)

Attached: 1538316893805.png (1039x664, 328K)

sadly you cant (at least in steam ver i played)

What was the bgm for that mission? I have been looking for it without success

>not the hero

he finally become a man.

youtube.com/watch?v=oTl2JpjWwD4

You mean the VC1 theme?
youtube.com/watch?v=JVfZdfPlOiE

>Set up shocktroopers right next to each other so they will fire in groups
>Set them up in her pathway
>They whittle her down to nothing, yet she still runs past them and blows up my tank
Both of the twins are ridiculously overpowered in both the main campaign and as paid DLC.

Attached: Valkyria Chronicles 4_20190130065146.png (1920x1080, 2.56M)

I meant the battle theme during the mission
youtu.be/8sRRwRyz_rA

>the hardest mission in the entire series was vc1 mission 7(?) tank boss.
>tfw you below up 2 of the engines
>tfw pissed off Selvaria spawn with a dozen units
>gotta wait literal turns for the fucking tank to expose it engines
if you don't grind skirmish or read a guide before hand this mission is an absolute bullshit

Attached: z2lPz_QA.jpg (240x240, 6K)

That's just one of the reused battle themes from VC1. I'm not sue VC4 even had any original battle tracks.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hyyglk6FU-I

Was it Kino?

Attached: file.png (1919x1079, 3.01M)

>if you don't grind skirmish or read a guide before hand this mission is an absolute bullshit
You don't need to grind, because the tank "fight" is scripted.
And you don't really need a guide, you just need to know when and where the reinforcements are coming from. Literally just trial and error. It's the only way to make JRPGs challenging.

the hardest mission is the double tank ambush with enemies that respawn every turn

Yeah that's the one. Frankly speaking, I didn't finish VC 1 so I didn't know it was the original game soundtrack and looked up for vc4 ost instead.
Vc4 does have a couple of original themes however, I believe

grinding helps because higher level units survive more shit because of HP. and if you get them to level 11 for elite gives you significant boost in stats. not to potential potentials like free ammo, double shot, extra damage that can help lancer disarm the tank million miniguns

I'm more interested in that hat. Why the weird ears? They don't even function as proper earcovers and what's with that cross? I'd kinda understand it if they had a built in headset in that cross looking thingy but even then it looks quite unwieldy and why would she fold them upwards then?

Too bony for my taste.

stop being such a butthead

Attached: carlos.jpg (600x600, 35K)

doujins?

sfm model rips yet?