Untitled

Attached: IMG_6536.jpg (453x340, 68K)

I guess I can see the merit behind this thought process, even if I may not agree with it. Truth is I've never thought of it like that.

>IMG_6536

competition is based on the comparison between products. Multiplats fuel competition because you are able to compare products by how multiplats are handled on each system. Without multiplats, there'd be no reason for multiple consoles existing since owning one console doesn't work as replacement for another.
>I want to play the new Mario Kart, have to buy a Nintendo
>the new DMC is Playstation exclusive? have to buy a playstation
>what Minecraft is Xbox exclusive? have to buy an Xbox now
that's why most people who own a Switch also own either a PS4 or Xbox One since you're buying it purely for exclusives and the competition is purely based on comparing multiplats between PS4 and Xbox.

They are competing with all other games available on the platforms they choose to publish on, therefore, they cannot be anticompetitive.

Oh thank god. For a second, I thought it said "Manlets are anticompetetive." I was about ready to get real argumentative since I'm kinda tired of all the manlet hate threads.

manlets are not competitive but they do like to compete

Are you a cute little manlet, user?

The EXACT opposite is true. Multiplats force hardware and services to compete on their own merits. Exclusives are anti-competitive.

Attached: demon king.png (534x247, 163K)

But I like manlets.

Who are you baiting OP?

Manlets are illiterate given their ability to never learn.

but is a manlet a manlet from birth
or does one become a manlet once he fails to grow during puberty

Well yeah.
9 times out of 10 console fags gets stomped by PC scrubs.
Especially in FPS.

It's somewhere between the two. Obviously it is genetic but still prepubescent.

then I guess the question should be
if a manlet never learns
when does he stop learning, or more specifically
when does a manlet become one

He never learns so he can never begin to learn.

The last thing a manlet learns is that they are a manlet.

The thing about being short is, after people are done joking about you, the treatment is exactly the same as though they were joking about you.

And it has a way of not being funny after that.

This. The first time they're confronted with the fact that they are a manlet is when they completely lose the ability to learn anything.

What better way to compare the merits of each platform is there than to compare each platform's version of the same multiplat against one another?

The problem is, not everyone can afford to own multiple consoles, so poorfags and some children have to choose one console. Having more enticing exclusives makes those buyers more likely to buy your console. The more multiplats there are, the weight of individual exclusives increases because multiplats aren't even taken into account since it doesn't matter what console they buy, they'll be able to play it.

user, if you're trying to make a point on why multiplat are not competitive, you're not doing it

Multiplat games are still competing against other games on the platform the consumer owns.
If the consumer owns multiple platforms the game is even competing against itself.
Multiplat games are in fact more competitive than exclusive games. See

>competition for competition's sake is the be-all-end-all standard for good consumer practices

I wont, because you're 100% correct
ans this nigger is wrong. Console makers input pushed more quality in the 90s than this Lazydev Bullshit of copypasting trash for maximum profits. it only occured because videogame consoles became a watered down computer instead of a piece of electronics with software handcrafted to be used on it

This. It's why everybody who isn't a shitposter fucking hates the Epic Store.

>"(...)on their own merits(...)"
>Skyrim developer: "oh shit dude! how the fuck we could make voice commands work on the PlayStation 3 Version?"
>Todd: "fuck it dude, they won't even miss it. Ship it!"

test