Sony denies having modified its content censoring standards

>v is wrong once agani
color me surprised

Attached: vbcyrBM.png (569x555, 79K)

>company does a bunch of stupid shit
>"hey company, why do you do this, I'm not going to support you if you do this"
>"uhhhhhh we actually AREN'T doing this haha... please buy our next product"

Attached: example-47975.jpg (1024x1024, 68K)

> company has investigated itself and has found that the company has done nothing wrong
kill yourself troll

what exactly is Yea Forums wrong about here?

Do yourself a favour and read the actual interview

Fuck off weeb, I'm glad it's getting harder every day for you to access your pedo shit.

>that many errors
do they not have editors at all

Yeah tiddy games just getting shit down and light beams covering up bellybuttons is normal haha please look away

Thank god there isn't anything to censor in FIFA, because that's the only game you Snoyfags buy

It's actually a good sign though. They did damage control for crossplay too before they had to reverse their stupid stance. They wouldn't damage control at all if it didn't affect them in some way, be it negative publicity or actually having an impact on sales. It's basically like a first step in the right direction, let's hope people push them far enough so they reverse their censorship stance.

>They did damage control for crossplay too before they had to reverse their stupid stance
except they didn't change shit at all, they allowed Fortnite and that's it, every other game with Crossplay like Minecraft is still blocked.

>thinking this is gonna stop at weebshit
You fucking retard, they're going for your shit too but the moment you take notice, it'll be too late. Also, you're the one that needs to fuck off, you goddamn normalfag.

Attached: chinese banners.jpg (1838x4337, 1.55M)

>>v

Two words
Rocket league

Rocket League had crossplay with everything before Sony was pulling all that "NO WE DON'T ALLOW THAT" shit

>Believing the media

Rocket league is one of the few real video games left in the current generation.

/thread

Do some research and you'll find out that no game released after Fortnite has cross-play with PS4.

>Your honor I plead not guilty
>SEE?!?!? HE'S NOT GUILTILY, HE EVEN SAID SO HIMSELF!

Attached: 1480205476982.jpg (641x491, 44K)

>It's actually a rogue AI doing the censorship

Attached: 1552093435363.png (1328x468, 310K)

>Sony says it denies doing thing
>at least several companies have come out stating otherwise
>we even have proof of games having said thing done to it

Attached: ZlUUWAf[1].gif (499x269, 907K)

Imagine defending a company that tells you what you can and cannot play.
Literal drones.

take your tranny ass back to tumblar sjw faggit

>It’s the rating boards doing it!!!!
>Meanwhile Nintendo doesn’t get any censorship

What a load of shit, will be skipping Sony next gen.

We already saw the damage Sony, there's no reason to do some shitty damage control

Attached: 156324642.png (297x473, 173K)

well Nintendo has gotten some things affected by ratings boards like that Mahjong game having the nipples censored and swears being removed from some persona songs in Smash, which are things that would actually make sense for ratings boards to do. But Sony does shit like "hiding panty shots in an already m rated game"

>the sony censorship was actually extreme marketing for the next .hack saga

Attached: 9.jpg (800x600, 289K)

>nintendo has E-rated games on their platform with half-naked anime girls and suggestive dialogue
>sony censors bellybuttons and claims it's the rating board's fault
Yeah not buying it

>Sonyfag being this retarded
This is why you will never escape from the ghetto Tyrone

Attached: 1546381179297.png (950x735, 704K)

Everyone has known this for months and seen it for themselves numerous times. This is 100% some bullshit logic pretzel that they twisted to mislead consumers, and if they actually get pressed on it further, their excuse will be "our standards never changed, we just started enforcing them" or some stupid shit like that. It's honestly mind-boggling how companies still can't stop lying even this long after they're exposed.

>damage control
Thinking they care about a bunch of butt-hurt perverts and pedophiles.

their dumb ass reasoning has already been revealed in another article. they can say their standards "haven't changed" because they absolutely refuse to codify what these new standards are. they get the best of both worlds this way because they can deny it's happening to a consumer's face and then they can pick and choose what they arbitrarily wish to censor on a case by case basis (I.E. Jap shit bad, western shit good)

Attached: 1541999575242.png (1680x1050, 263K)

>they go back to doing it anyway
Such is life in 2019

Lol retard

It's like Facebook being careful not to mention anything about "deleting data", but still twist words to give people the impression the Delete button does what they think it'd do.

I wish they'd ban the FUT gambling shit in FIFA.
It's worse than gacha and that shit makes a tonne of money ripping off kids

Reminder that corporations are considered "people" and people can lie

Attached: 1382934420963.jpg (2000x2470, 1.4M)

They don’t have review standards, therefore there is nothing to modify. It’s just a couple SJWs in their S&P office with too much authority.

Attached: sony_arrogance.png (1570x1260, 279K)

this image must be ancient, there are tons of new ones not on here

>guy with blood stained knife next to corpse with stab wound
>"did you kill that guy?"
>uhhhhhhhhhh no
>"oh ok sorry :)"
imagine being this retarded

.t actual child rapist

>nintendo makes 16 billion dollars that generation
>playstation loses 3.5 billion dollars that generation
I can't even begin to imagine how smug the Nintendo execs were during those years.

Attached: 1542249967575.jpg (700x428, 42K)

>"It's probably too cheap..." (Ken Kutaragi on the $599 PS3, 2007)

Attached: biglaff.jpg (317x267, 22K)

i guess this is going to need to happen again before sony gets their shit together

merly pretending

Attached: senran.jpg (619x807, 84K)

have sex

Give it 10 years, they will start demanding they remove all white players, or at the very least shuffle around stats so the blacks are the most powerful players.

You could pretty much call it the Sony Cycle at this point.

>releases Red Dead 2 which is literally RDR

I wish I could hit people through my monitor.

>If every game released was the same, why buy the next?
We Game Freak now

The company is probably at least 20% sjw by this point.

>promotes the """new""" EA 'sportsgame' 'current year'

>Sony thinks it's fanbase is full of gullible retards

Wow, I'm surprised.

Attached: 1526641619942.jpg (1080x793, 119K)

Well, they are right about that top right one at least.

>thinks
*knows

So they're backtracking? It wasn't long ago they said the complete opposite.
Was the reaction to them admitting to censorship not what they were hoping for?

They would correct in saying they haven't modified standards, which are well defined. they use a case by case method where there are absolutely no standards and everything is left to whether a person feels a game is "problematic"

How long do we have to wait until the whole SJW saga finally ends? I'm so damn tired.

Attached: Sadness.jpg (790x790, 37K)