Apex

>apex
OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: apex BTFO.jpg (1609x763, 441K)

>mordhau in top 10 despite zero marketing
nice

fortnite & league of legends: kids and teens watching e-"""celebs""" cuz the games aren't fun to play

the rest: no twitch viewers because people are playing and enjoying the games instead of watching them

Attached: reggie-shrug.jpg (640x480, 66K)

Apex is dead, tranny. Cope.

Attached: SLAY QUEEN.png (625x647, 280K)

this image is so fake
not a single person would watch a miscreated stream

It's just Summit.

>just chatting
why is this allowed

it prints money for twitch, plus those fuckers are literally in bed with cam girls, as long as they get their nudes and their money cam girls can do whatever

because tits = money

>more than Overwatch
Wow that game really is fucking over

What went wrong with Apex? Everyone was praising it when it came out

>just chatting
What?

Attached: 1554433322379.png (420x420, 12K)

is this your first day on the internet?
hint: there's a reason the placeholder image is a girl

I feel like epic pays people to trash apex on the internet. Like they have the opposite of the shilling fund that they use to trash competition.

the just chatting thumbnail pisses me off for some reason

you're probably an incel thats why

It was a competent squad battle royal with good graphics that actually worked in stead of pubg's meh graphics and sorta working game. Then people fucking realized skills and abilities don't really work well for these games, the battle pass was meh as fuck, people got mad that solo mode wasn't made yet, and numbers where probably inflated by fortnight babs and pubg crackheads giving it a whack at launch.

Serious question: is releasing a fun multiplayer game with good gameplay not enough these days? Should every modern multiplayer game have updates every week or so?

containment zone for e-strippers

i wish i was, id have more time for vidya

Look at this user. How embarrassing for you.

The problem is a lot of games launch barebones as fuck
Shit's seriously like minimum viable product these days, you have just enough of everything to get away with charging $60 or releasing for free and if people buy it/like it then you add more content if not then you abandon it, see: EA abandoning Anthem despite the game having 4 15 minute dungeons and nothing else.

It's rare for a multiplayer game to come out and just be complete these days.

>that many people playing oblivion

What the fuck? Even with mods, what the fuck?

>Oblivion
What the fuck?

Attached: 1554728667150.jpg (450x450, 146K)

Cause they were afraid of cute girls they deserve dying.

whenever you see an old or shitty (or both in this case) game really high up it's always from just a single channel. usually either a speedrunning thing or just one really popular streamer decided to play it on the side.

Ah yeah that would make sense

It's not enough. There needs to be a constant treadmill or you're going to lose your playerbase fast, but the treadmill needs to be reasonable enough not to be an insult to someone's time. Just playing the game isn't going to keep someone's attention anymore, you might get a smaller crowd that doesn't mind, but people nowadays want new cosmetics, they want balance patches, they want new maps, they want new weapons, etc. If Team Fortress 2 released in its base state today I think it would go with a whimper simply because there's nothing to actually work towards. Until Meet the Heavy it was essentially just like 30ish achievements, and even with the Meet the updates it wasn't until around Meet the Pyro where there were actual holiday events and new items to look forward to on top of achievements.

>What went wrong with Apex?
Respawn Entertainment being absolutely useless.