Stop having fun

stop having fun

Attached: fuckthisguy.jpg (562x695, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6EfhAFA2yFE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

make me

how obsessed, how literally obsessed must you be to keep making threads about this random cunt? is it-- at this point, I can only imagine it's actually the dude himself making these threads, there is one literally every other day

he deserves this meme by saying something so cringe in the first place

You’re an idiot for not getting what he was trying to say anyway. They’re focusing on making an emotional, meaningful, and socially impacting experience. Something that’s way more important than just “lol fun guy head explood!!”
Yet the brainless fucks here don’t understand the actual EXPERIENCE they’re trying to make instead of another shooter.

Stop having sex

>They’re focusing on making an emotional, meaningful, and socially impacting experience

aka psy ops

And yet all they make is derivative shooters than rip off popular culture.

Bravo.

>“lol fun guy head explood!!
you do realize that a game can be emotional and meaningful while still being fun right? not everything that is "fun" is "WHOAHOHOHOHOOOOOOO THIS IS CRAZY *BOOOOOOOMMMMMM*"

Attached: AVGN.jpg (720x480, 80K)

>stop having fun
I do every time I play a Naughty Dog game that was made post Jak.

video games will never be art and never be taken seriously

>(((duckman)))

>WHOAHOHOHOHOOOOOOO
youtu.be/6EfhAFA2yFE

I'm not having any. I'm at work. I have to implement a queue for this shitty render engine. Fuck whoever wrote this. Why the fuck do I have to work on it.

However, once I'm back home, I'll be playing FFXIV and AC:O, and having fun. And there's nothing you can do about it, faggot.

Attached: 1476803323959.jpg (1080x1330, 116K)

imagine your quality of life being so low that you have the time and routine to post the same crap to Yea Forums every single day. jesus christ.

>making an emotional, meaningful, and socially impacting experience.

read a book kid. this game will be as dumb as any other game except far more pretentious

Attached: 1516318638735.gif (452x371, 59K)

Fuck faggots and non whites

Literally takes less effort than you just spent replying to it user.

Fuck your "meaningful experience" games, they're nothing but artsy cinematics with hamfisted political messages. If you seriously consider that to be the epitome of games you need to dive head first into a wood chipper.

Fuck off you filthy Jew.

>They’re focusing on making an emotional, meaningful, and socially impacting experience
Except he fails at this since we have no reason we should feel bad for killing murdering raping bandits and evil soldiers who kill children.