This SMT thread will get one million replies

This SMT thread will get one million replies.

Attached: 1469947557559.png (520x600, 290K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/oqph1t.png
dijehtranslations.wordpress.com/2018/11/03/smt-iv-draft-scenario/#more-1995
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HOY

I'LL END IT THUS

Attached: 1535032667714.jpg (500x375, 31K)

MILLIONS GONE

*ahem* FUCK demons and fuck chaosfags.

Attached: 1454686211850.png (320x320, 100K)

Was he gay?

Look at his fucking hair.

are you projecting?
But yeah, he seemed mad gay, but it was hard to place my finger on why

Agi

there's been too many hoyboys on this board for today, please stop posting them

I never even played a SMT game, not even Persona. I just like the demon designs and the comfy nature of these threads.

Plus the Chaosbro posting like the OP image makes me giggle.

Attached: 6mcob87z8nu21.jpg (1536x2048, 379K)

I loved a lot of the voice acting in this game.
Why are most anime-esque VA jobs such cringy overblown squeaky melodramatic garbage? Who actually prefers that shit?

HOY THERE

The scene where he got hypnotized into being a cat seemed hella gay

Well he was lusting after the succubi so I don't think so.

Can't be gay for the Lord son of man.

I haven't played new SJ, but in the DS version, while the Neutral ending is hype as fuck, it also is explicitly a stop-gap. The governments learn nothing, people still race headlong into what made the Schwarzwelt appear, it's only a question of how long the champions of humanity down the line can keep up the game every time it shows up again. If Chaos gets the upper hand, we're reverting back to the beginning until things eventually devolve back to humanity running the show and causing a repeat of SJ, if Law comes out on top, everything's fucked unless some sort of cosmic war in heaven breaks humans out of their spell (Which I'm guessing Mem Aleph might've had something to do with -- YHVH claims to have created humans, Mem Aleph calls them her children, I think it's somewhat likely that while YHVH speaks true, MA is the one that gave them the spark the elevated them, sort of like the apple in the garden.).

Of course, I guess the idea is the world is fucked no matter what happens, it's just things are going to go right for one side for a while every time someone wins, but no one can secure a total victory. SMT4's explanation also hints that the war between law and chaos is simply a repeated cycle that can't be broken, though the White's solution is a non-answer.

Won't spoil, but chaos and lawfags get utterly BTFO in IV Apocalypse.
To be fair, neutral is fighting to preserve IRL, and my guess is both most chaos and law endings don't have basic modern conveniences like vidya, fast food and internet, which are things I'm willing to fight for until the end of time, should need be.

ANOTHER THREAD REJECTED

*AHEM*
I'm going to say the N-word.

Attached: gore.png (256x256, 36K)

It's not to say neutral is wrong, just that neutral is pretty much always the least permanent of the endings in the sense shit can immediately get out of control compared to law or chaos. Both of those essentially break things so hard as to slow humanity's development back to the stone age.

On the other hand though, neither side can really exist without humans, so in that sense, there will always be humans around to eventually fuck things up again.

Speaking of the need for humanity, it's generally assumed that demons exist due to the collective consciousness of humans to some extent, though that explanation seems to be contradicted sometimes. If that's true, would that mean that in Infernal Tokyo in IV, the demonoids are essentially drinking the parts of humans' brains that give rise to the idea of demons, hence why it sustains them? What if humans are food not in the traditional sense, but that by killing a human, you're essentially focusing its entire mind on your presence and existence for that moment, and that's what keeps you alive?

i mean he fused 3 guys that seems pretty gay

Based UberNegro

Attached: Welles.jpg (306x396, 47K)

Neutral

Ubergestalt gore is based as fuck

>apex human is black
Wtf Atlus?!

NYARLATHOTEP

How easy is it to fuck up the story on Devil Survivor? I'm at Day 2 now, I got to worrying that tons of people are going to die though because I didn't do events exactly right I did save the rocker girl, which is what made me think of it. I'm probably going to keep going through blind, I'm just curious just how off the rails I can get, and if it'll do something stupid like cause me to die on day 4 and miss the other half of the game.

ETIKA NO!!!

You mean Gnarly?

N E V E R
E
V
E
R

Attached: terminator.jpg (948x1334, 401K)

beautiful

Attached: 744784567484.jpg (1920x1080, 235K)

>My demons are a bit """""different"""""
You tell me

It’s a struggle out here smt bros..... I just pray Kaneko is working on V’s story

I kinda wish they'd bring Satomi Tadashi back for something, anything. P2 and DDS have my favorite stories in all of megaten (Raidou is up there though). Hard to tell from behind, but the characters in the SMTV trailer do look fairly Kaneko-esque from the back, so I have hope that he's involved in some shape or form. Could be completely wrong and they could be Doi designs though, which I'm admittedly fine with. As much as I want Kaneko, I'd much rather Doi than Soejima or Yasuda

Yeah I love DDS but I think Tadashi left Atlus, someone’s translated IV’s draft script Kaneko wrote and shit sounded amazing

This day just could not get worse!

Come on, your ass is mine!

is he ever coming back from the fields

He did, from what I hear he's been back with them as freelance though. Didn't know about Kaneko's IV draft but now I'm really curious

I can’t find the script but this is the gist

This is the opening section of a part of the book covering the original concept outline for SMTIV, written by Kaneko himself. It is not a script of the game proper, but the original base storyline he created which was adapted into the eventual game. They are unable to include the entire outline because it is supposedly so content heavy that it would take up about 7-8 volumes if compiled into Japanese novels. Apparently his storyline was split into two huge parts - the Resurrection arc which covers all the stuff taking place in the future from Mikado, and the Destruction arc which covers the modern day happenings in Tokyo that originated it all. The SMTIV we got is largely based on material from the Resurrection arc.

He used his going into games machine and got lost in the final dungeon of Nocturne. It'll be a while before he can find his way back out

>7-8 novels
I'd buy them

QUICK POST HOY GANG RAPS

Come up with plot ideas for SJ2! The director said he was interested in it after all, so maybe we'll get it after the Nocturne remake if it happens. I just wonder how they'd handle the dungeon crawling on the Switch since we're back to full 3D.

Attached: image.png (315x340, 127K)

That's an interesting idea, I'd never made the connection between the collective consciousness and brain consumption, but you're probably on to something.
That being said, on their origin being the collective consciousness, I haven't played many of the games, and realize the origins of the demons differs from game to game, but how the various origins are connected through the Axiom, and whether there's a multiverse thing or the separate SMTs are completely distinct creative works, confuses me a lot. Anybody willing to clear this up? I know apocalypse talked about it a bit.

Based

BEHOY MY DEMONS

Attached: school.png (1440x1080, 826K)

Is there an explanation for why Lucifer looks the way he does in Apocalypse?

the laplace mail will tell you when people die and if you pay attention to everyone's death clocks it'll be pretty obvious when they die. if u just do their event when their clock says 0 u should be fine

recruiting every character on the other hand is a little harder

He's a lawcunt, so he's probably just a repressed virgin.

smt IV has one of the best dubs I've ever heard, no joke. Everyone sounds great, even the NPCs.

Attached: eh.png (860x518, 541K)

SJ is my favorite Megaten desu, just love how fucked up all the endings are

I think Doi just made him black and gave him the golden throne because he thought it refined the design.

It's cool.

Doi sucks dick

No like there was an in game explanation for why Lucifer looks and sounds the way he does compared to other versions of himself. Something to do with his design being based on a disfigured angel or something, I don't know.

Attached: dark squidward.png (600x449, 495K)

SMT Myystery Dungeon spinoff when

After John Doomguy saves the motherfucking planet from demons n shiet, he retires and does whatever retired SMT protags do. HOWEVER, in the year 20XX, dumbass government eggheads fooling around with terminals again cause a rift in the space-time continuum. Lost in an alternate timeline of earth where he didn't save the planet, John Motherfucking Doomguy must now travel between timelines either dominated by angels or infested with demons. During his adventures, he recruits demons, fellow crewmen from the Red Sprite, alternate timeline versions of the people he knew.
DLC will include new EX missions involving alternate timeline versions of his daughter from Redux, Alex, where he learns more about the future and about her. Beating each EX mission will reward the player with a very powerful demon.

I actually really like Jonathan, espevialy his older look in concept art. Its a shame they went for blue, the leather coats had so much mpre flair and his yellow cravat was great.

Attached: SMTIV_Jonathan_Design.jpg (384x492, 136K)

Attached: 1532686940220.webm (643x483, 739K)

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE SMT V NEWS ATLUS?

shut up it come when it come

>Come up with plot ideas for SJ2!
It takes place in a meteor headed to Earth. You play as an astranout with minimal combat training along with a small crew. The dungeons are you getting closer to the core to destroy it from inside.
Law Ending is letting the meteor destroy earth and start life over, Neutral Ending is sacrificing yourself to destroy the meteor, Chaos Ending is destroying a portion of the meteor, minimizing the damage but letting enough to destroy order in the world.

Attached: 4AE8D368AE88413DBAB1B7F5C6352F3A.png (1536x2048, 1.64M)

shut up and play our persona musou, son of man

You faggots wanna make fun of my stupid life choices?

Attached: IMG_20190425_003313.jpg (3016x4032, 2.59M)

It takes place on the North pole.

Shouldn't Chaos & Law be reversed

I REFUSE
NOW SHOW ME THE NEWS FOR THE GAME I ACTUALLY WANT TO PLAY

Fucking this.

law rescue team and chaos rescue team

I like it even if I think tattoos are a bad idea in the long-run

>All these SMT threads and discussion the past few days
the stars are aligning, V news soon

Attached: GAEA_RAGE.png (941x530, 718K)

It'd work so well too.
>press turn system could translate easily well into dungeon crawling
>negotiations would would perfectly as a system to recruit demons into your party

Where's the Nocturne remake Atlus

Post a better design.
You literally can't.

Attached: Satan_SMTIVF.jpg (1280x1016, 387K)

Attached: YASO MAGATSUHI.jpg (1600x1133, 790K)

Attached: Maruo_Screenshot.png (1113x774, 901K)

Attached: images (6).jpg (187x270, 8K)

For all the shit Apocalypse gets I gotta say that the side-quests were fucking amazing.

I will never stop loving this faggot, and hating the speedreaders who shit on him

Attached: dagda-shin-megami-tensei-iv-apocalypse-8.17.jpg (210x240, 20K)

Attached: hot babes.png (934x681, 474K)

be my friend you fucking moth

I liked the friends and their support in combat, but the problem is Dagda was better than all of them combined.

you play as a human who somehow got turned into a jack frost

Happened in DDS, wouldnt be too big of a stretch.

Attached: 1556345656659.jpg (500x389, 17K)

What SMT games can I play on my phone? Any good DS emulators I could download?

ice negress

Attached: KazumaKaneko-Skadi.jpg (1372x2720, 242K)

Dx2 as a timekiller.

Is it worth it as F2P? I dont like paying for .jpegs.

Attached: 1499838438984.png (706x511, 816K)

You cant roll some gacha exclusive demons. You still can play it for free.

I mean if u want me to spoil it for you yeah theres a reason he isnt the same Lucifer

>play dds1
>abruptly ends
>expected to play another game from scratch to get the whole story
Come on

Get on my level.

Attached: kondo_falcom.png (400x138, 18K)

Best MC.

Is IV any good?

Something is wrong with my Doppelganger.

Attached: 1526854342944.jpg (660x546, 67K)

Genuine question:

>my first "SMT" game was P5 - loved it
> went on to play P4 then P3 - also loved them both

Would I enjoy the actual SMT games?
Which one should I play (first)?
What are the best ones?

The only death that's somewhat harder/stricter to prevent is Keisuke. Everybody else is painfully obvious and some can't even die anyway.

Absolutely don't let Haru die because you'll get locked out of every ending except Yuzu's

>Would I enjoy the actual SMT games?
Probably not because it doesn't have the gay dating shit.
>Which one should I play (first)?
SJR
>What are the best ones?
Nocturne(dated), SJR, and IV.

Attached: 1541083534632.png (160x179, 48K)

>Would I enjoy the actual SMT games?
That depends entirely on how important the social aspects in Persona were to you. Probably go for IV or one of the Devil Survivors.

I downloaded SMT on the DS, think it's called strange journey.

What should I expect?

Attached: eyes-e1420326023514.png (689x303, 199K)

Play #FE first.

If you doesnt own the Wii U, it perfectly emulatable with Cemu on PC.

HUGE FORMA

SCAN AND OBTAIN YOUR FORMA

Worst OST in the series.
Generic orchestra and chorus for 60+ hours of boring gameplay.

Nocturne if you can handle it being more world based and RNG cycling fusion. If you can't one of the newer ones like SMT IV that let you select skills in fusion.

I was a Personafag and I started with Strange Journey Redux. I absolutely loved it and would recommend starting there.

Dungeon crawling through the Scharzwelt and trying to save humanity while putting down demons as your chaosfag/lawfag crew members tear each other apart.

A weird adventure.

Literally the embodiment of why SMT fandom is called a bunch of fedorstipping edgelords, if only he wasn't so sperg although, he didn't deserve the end he had in bonds.

I hate bonds specifically due to that. Everybody was okay with him being fucked over.

>betrayed and beaten down by your only ally only to then be brainwashed by your own mother to believe in the complete opposite of what you stood for
Has anyone in fiction been JUSTed this hard before?

Attached: 1486929548782.png (226x233, 80K)

He wasn't brainwashed Danu literally just birthed a new Dagda to help you kill the old one.

>SJR
People keep recommending this over the original. Is it a difficulty thing or is Redux just an improvement over the original?

More QoL, adjustable difficulty, and extra content, mostly.

the new portraits and every demon having voices for attacks are annoying but nothing's perfect

>new portraits
this my biggest gripe with it

Here's one more atleast.

Bring more Maka next time!

Chaosfags gtfo, this is now a Lawchad thread!

Attached: SJR_Shekina.png (372x370, 99K)

SUBARASHII

Haha you wish, SMT is irrelevant,SMT became the spinoff in its own series lmao. Personachads win once again.

Post the gif with him riding a small car into minotaur and crashing pls.

>Reflects your gun attack and kills you almost immediatly
pshh nothing personnel kid

Attached: P3Vishnu.png (365x430, 35K)

>becomes N64 doomguy

Attached: Untitled.png (2560x1440, 3.44M)

>falling for YHVH's bullshit again

>Fuck, everyone is laughing at us again. How will we get some faggot to collect the egg pieces for us?
>Let's trick them with a cute loli!

Well, at least Law is learning from their failures.

Attached: Demeter.(Shin.Megami.Tensei).full.2364110.jpg (712x993, 174K)

>goddess of fertility yet isn't another mommy demon like all of the bonus dungeon
what did law mean by this

>mantra grid now sucks in 2
Welp time to take a break from DDS. Maybe I’ll give DeSu a shot now.

hoy

Attached: 1500030822674.gif (250x195, 1.96M)

hello everyone!

Attached: 1556601426571.png (512x384, 56K)

What a friendly looking angel who I should entrust all of my Macca to. I'm now a lawfag due to this angel's trustworthy aura.

Thank you.
It always funny

Attached: AAA20D389D434190A39B8698FC0F35D5.jpg (328x330, 23K)

test

urabashi

Attached: 1390932919874.png (750x800, 640K)

wasn't the original law hero the one with gf and the original chaos hero was basically a school shooter

Pascal the dog is always by your side.

Attached: 69931630_p0.png (2114x1500, 1.29M)

Do you mean subarashii?

Attached: goku-black-drinks-tea-5a90c8765c465.png (484x377, 177K)

Yup and lawfag was a dick

>The director
Ishida isn't Yamai, they work independently

The modern son of man has no need for mommy demons.

Attached: 1510021171267.jpg (556x443, 45K)

Yes, and I still choose to believe YHVH fucked over law hero by tampering with him.

What? He literally sacrifices himself.
Or do you mean "try not to feel too bad" meme? That's on translators, it's nothing like that in original Japanese. They just really hated Law, so they tried to make it as unlikable as possible. They even intentionally made it impossible to finish Law route.

Well yeah, both Law Hero and Jonathan go through drastic personality changes after their own "alignment lock". They definitely got brainwashed to some degree.

is doi a good successor to kaneko

his demons look very complex but he also has much more time to draw like 20 things per game compared to kaneko who's been at work non-stop for the entire foundation of the series

Attached: zeus.jpg (600x480, 47K)

>play smt2
>almost impossible without guide because of backtracking
>that fucking shrine search to pad the game
>get to the top of that tower with the siren singing that song
>lol backtrack again and come back through the dungeon once u get this thing
>haventbplayed that game in lole 2 years
How much more did I have

It gets even worse if you go Law because you have to backtrack for Zayin.

some of them look great to me but it seems he's kind of limited to humanoids

Is DeSu 2 the most epic MegaTen?

I like them, Odin is GOAT

He's probably the best possible successor to Kaneko. His obsession with tokusatsu is his main flaw, otherwise his designs are pretty good. He has a lot of great beta designs too, but looks like he doesn't have enough weight in Atlus to be able to push for his own stuff, so he has to obey whatever higher ups tell him to draw.

Why does YHVH have to fuck over my bros so often? At least with chaos it's assumed they would end up at that path anyway.

Attached: 73413207_p0.png (1260x900, 1.34M)

2's grid is a lot better when you understand it better

You don't have to build everyone exactly the same way to get the same skills

>are you projecting?
Not that user, but I do remember some dialogue at the begining that implies he is gay (and he knows it).

I don´t remember exactly what they said, but I think Walter said something about getting girls or something and Johnathan implied he is not interested in women, to which Walter says: "So you mean... ohh"

>At least with chaos
Walter and Jimenez went through pretty drastic changes too, at least Redux does point out that Jimenez doesn't even make sense with his "world of strength", since he saved the weak Bugaboo.

Wasn't he charmed by Lilims after the first Black Samurai encounter?

Is it really wrong to give people knowledge, even if they chimp out and turn into monsters?

Attached: reading club.png (695x1000, 777K)

Doi is good, but he is heldback a lot by the executives.
Just look up some of his concept designs.
Maybe one day he gets enough 0resyige within atlus to tell them to fuck off.
He was really disssapointed in his interview not being able to use his original design for Maitreya.

Attached: concepts.jpg (640x320, 91K)

>at least Redux does point out that Jimenez doesn't even make sense with his "world of strength", since he saved the weak Bugaboo.
I can't tell if the new chaos ending for redux made much sense, but it was pretty nice. Felt more like a light-chaos "freedom" ending.

He should just redesign something into a giant dick if someone challenges him.

Yes, but that can be explained as Succubus magic affecting all males regarless of sexual orientation.

According to IVA, only Mikado people turn into demons because they are partly demons, and it's supposed to be a kill switch feature that ensures that humans can't avoid being fucked over if they ever manage to defeat the archangels. That would mean that in Bonds route entirety of Mikado will turns into demons, so I don't know how that works.

I'm just gonna dump a few of them.just to show how much he got heldback.

Attached: tumblr_o9o0jezMWG1rm3a56o6_400.jpg (365x600, 69K)

I thought that fat Dagda wouldn't work with his edginess, but it actually would be pretty cool with such drastic contrast.
I wish they at least turned "new Dagda" that Danu creates into the fat one, to show that he isn't edgelord anymore.

A sort-of city building game in the Expanse where you build structures and balance demon communities to "earn" enough magnetite to upkeep the cost and also loyalty races have towards your settlement. The player controls a skeleton crew of humans stranded in expanse that awaken to find themselves in a wreckage with a magnetite-based generator stabilising nearby areas. Stray fairies come and start building Fairy Kingdom yet again, then some Fallens, Flights, Dragons, Snakes and Divines etc. that provide different resources read Formas. You will periodically be attacked by less willing to cooperate demons and have to send your own demons for defense. Endgame is a)building strong enough transmitter that will let you come back (call it Tower of Babel for biblepoints) with flavors of alignment and how loyal your deni(demoni-?)zens were.
b)establishing yourself as strong enough contender in Expanse 4d chess politics and achieving military victory of some kind against big bois like Lucy or Metatron.
The Big Tweest in the best ending and face reveal is you've been playing as Jack's Squad remnants you were kind enough to not kill and just leave in the nuclear explosion which wrecked most of their ship (that had the sector-making tech) and awoke when Zelenin, Mastema and Schwartzwelt disappeared.

Attached: e2ed3396d4902a16a098c5ee3216e63372eaadf4.png (410x673, 173K)

Attached: 122bsukuna2bhikona2bconcept.jpg (427x480, 42K)

Attached: 162binanna2bconcept2b2.jpg (389x479, 31K)

Attached: ch_chironup2bconcept.jpg (541x480, 38K)

>those fucking hips
I want to fuck Satan!

Attached: 1499321580912.png (512x512, 181K)

Attached: 112bmermaid2bconcept2b3.jpg (312x480, 32K)

Really wish they had gone with this one. Inanna's egg design is dumb.

I like the final product for that demon
Honestly all of her designs, concept or final would've been good.

Hang urself

Attached: 112bmermaid2bconcept2b1.jpg (338x479, 38K)

Attached: 112bmermaid2bconcept2b2.jpg (432x480, 37K)

Attached: 72bmiroku2bconcept2b2.jpg (253x481, 26K)

Attached: 72bmiroku2bconcept2b1.jpg (338x480, 37K)

i have to confess that i never played a SMT game as well

>JK mermaid

Attached: 1538151008209.jpg (587x740, 66K)

Attached: 72bmiroku2bconcept2b3.jpg (281x479, 32K)

Attached: 172bshesha_a2bconcept.jpg (407x480, 55K)

Attached: 182bshesha_b2bconcept2b1.jpg (461x480, 38K)

>still no smt 5 info

Attached: 182bshesha_b2bconcept2b2.jpg (1303x1376, 1.72M)

Is there Lucifer and medusa art from smt4? Still curious how he fucked both so much, fixed them in smt4a but still

Attached: 192bsatan2bconcept2b2.jpg (354x480, 40K)

Attached: 242bcleopatra2bconcept.jpg (420x480, 40K)

>he
Wasn't doi, but a guest artists.
Really redrawing made a lot of them look better since most of the submitted worked just looked like basic concept sketches than final artwork

Its been 2 years since the reveal trailer
still hanging in there bros...

Attached: 1555954432045.gif (317x219, 788K)

Ok makes sense it looked like they were made in a notebook with color pencils

Attached: 1 Dagda concept 2.jpg (1430x1600, 956K)

To be fair beta Dagda is a great design for a normal fusionable demon but not for Apocalypse Dagda. Edgy fat tribal man would be hard to take seriously.

Doi didn't do any demon designs in IV as far as I remember.

Attached: 21 YHVH_A concept.jpg (1157x1317, 1.1M)

I have only played Strange Journey Redux, what should I play next? I played a couple of hours of Soul Hackers and I didn't find it that interesting.

Really? I must have believed all the shutposting during release day I guess he designed the characters only then

Go for IV and then IVA.

Well that's more on the writers of anything.
Doi just gets fucked over by both the suits and the story.

Attached: 222byhvh_b2bconcept2b2.jpg (398x481, 39K)

I hope Doi comes around in the future and uses his concept design. The finale for so many of the demons in Apocalypse sucked.

>mc turned from a young man to a high schooler
Makes me re

Smt 3 then 4 then 4a, or dds

The entire species of Carnivine in Pokemon

Atlus just hired a bunch of guest artist including some dude who is famous for designing toku monsters so you get shit like Koga Saburo and Asmodeus

Attached: 222byhvh_b2bconcept2b1.jpg (348x480, 35K)

Explain

Attached: 9 Adramelech concept.jpg (1279x1600, 756K)

I still maintain Asmodeus would be a great design if they just simplified the design and removed some the excess bone armor and shit.

It is comfy, you should play one user. It makes the jokes really satisfying.

That has been pretty much every concept design doi made for the demons I could find.
I also think some of the human concept design were better like adult robo-armed nanashi.
I just hope that people will give Doi less flack than he deserves, because I think a lot of thw concept designs adress a lot of the complaints people have.for him, but he was forced to chanhe them due to the story and executives.

Attached: 5 Krishna concept.jpg (1255x1600, 802K)

Yeah too spiky

Yeah Flynn vishnu looks better in his concept instill like lightsaber vishnu though

What concept design?
Do you mean this one?

Attached: tumblr_inline_pprgtm0jm81r7rhsj_540.jpg (540x670, 88K)

>execs ruin everything
what else is new?
still mad we didn't get this Toki though

Attached: Toki_concept_3_SMT4A.jpg (700x1267, 360K)

>masakado, Minotaur and Koga Saburo aren't fusable in IVA
I wanted to see a redraw so bad

Attached: Masakado_Complete_Form_SMTIV.png (449x640, 517K)

Definition of overdesigned

>All the National Defense Divinities that aren't Tenkai are gone.

Damn shame, I actually really like the Omoikane design.

Most new designs in IV are overdesigned as fuck.

Attached: d897540183a5ab387a5f8a53d7f8132a.jpg (1200x1100, 230K)

that looks more like what i'd expect a Gaea assassin to be

When does smt 2 get good fuck the siren

The angels are overdesigned, Masakado is just a titan made of rubble and vine. Better than his old design desu

I dunno, I like it. Plus from what you see from IV/IVA's cinematics, it can look better when cleared up instead of looking like a messy sketch
I wish Lucifer Phase 2 was in IVA, some image in the artbook made it look real nice

Which one?

More like dick assassin

Does it reallyM
Call me a lorelet, but that doesn't look like an assassin to me.

Attached: 203076J8.jpg (2000x2000, 330K)

Can someone explain the moon phase system?

SMT killed millions

>the one with the short hair and beads
Just change the hair for the final one and I would've prefered that

Attached: 1555828032180.jpg (464x577, 36K)

tfw no demon uncles

Attached: 5a531e2615c811fbf4db19ec933ffcd1db1de1bc.jpg (300x350, 78K)

Left most one, but with the final's mask recolored and with the previous design's hat. fuck I would probably fall into the overdesigning meme myself

my two lovely uncles

Underrated post

Some attacks are stronger on New or Full moons, demon negotiation may not work on a full moon, and if you're playing Soul Hackers demons are stronger on different phases

The angels are the worst designs, barring squidward Lucifer. Hell I think I prefer Lucifer to them. They're a visual clusterfuck and unpleasant to look at.
Not even Doi could salvage Merkabah's design, even though it still looks far better than in IV

Attached: gkYWA1k.png (291x400, 141K)

they went away

Attached: yhvh_demonized_form_smtiva_official_art[1].jpg (1600x981, 199K)

I liked raphael and Gabriel. Michael was the only outright unsalvagable one imo while Uriel was just bad

Attached: c413b5060a5140083ff36e1c2b523ae201f98dda.png (845x1250, 935K)

Carnivine
>Is based off of the Venus Flytrap
>It is even named the Bug Catcher Pokemon
>Weak to bug despite being based off of a plant that eats bugs
>Has no fang moves what so ever and the only biting moves it learns are Bite and Crunch (which it doesn’t get STAB on)
>Also Bug Bite (which isn’t even considered a biting move
>The only trapping moves Carnivine learns are Bind and Infestation
>The only way for Carnivine to deal any Super Effective damage to the 1 thing it is supposed to eat is with Hidden Power as it does not have any Fire or Rock moves, and the only Flying move it has is a Status move that removes sneaky pebbles
>Learns only 3 STAB moves while leveling up
>Among all abilities Carnivine could have been given, has only Levitate, despite already resisting ground due to its grass typing
>While it does avoid Spikes and Toxic Spikes, it also can’t benefit from Terrain what so ever, not even Grassy Terrain
>It’s Kanto cousin gets an ability that doubles its speed in the sun
>Despite Strong Jaw existing, it will never get such ability (even though it would barely benefit from it anyways)
>Is a
>Slow
>Frail
>Mixed attacker
>Who doesn’t even have good offenses
>Has not made an appearence in the Anime since DP (which there is only 1, being Jame’s Carnivine)
>Nor the manga
>Has only 11 cards in the TCG
>Usually has only a 5-10% of ever being found
>Has virtually no data in VGC and is unranked in on Smogon
>Is entirely outclassed by NFE as an attacker even when said NFE are more defensive
Essentially, it is not allowed to be what its entire existence is meant to be and no one at GF cares about it

She's cute, but she looks way too meek to be a Gaiafag. Final Toki at least kind of has a resting bitch face.

oh man I really liked them other than the one with the old man face

I'll never not be mad about Inanna.
Fuck that retarded balloon design.
Dagda is ok in its final design, goes well with the plot.
About Satan, every design is awesome, I like the final design a lot but I like the original designs are really cool too.

To build the millennium kingdom

I wish u could have joined the polytheistic gods desu

Same.

>One city is forcefully subjugated by a pack of angry gods who got their shit pushed in by a smarter god
>Humanity's existence becomes one where they are merchandise, not intelligent life
Good future you chose, user

Fuck off I have that exact hair and I'm not gay.

NEVER
FUCKING
EVER

However, you'll 100% get a Persona Mystery dungeon game before a SMT one
Daily reminder that fucking persona got a musou game before SMT

But why? Dagda's plan is literally what the divine powers wanted to do, but at least they actually come on top. Divine Powers is either the old gods using human souls as cattle or Krishna pulling an End of Evangelion

>SMT spin-off
Haha. Enjoy your Persona spin-offs.

> (Lord) Krishna
ftfy
>pulling an End of Evangelion
Come on now, Lord Krishna (may He always be praised) only wants the best for everyone.
With Him we could reach a new Salvation, and everyone would be able to experience true nirvana.
Why won't you people just LISTEN for once?

Attached: not krishna btw side with the divine powers they are good i swear.png (320x235, 102K)

SJ neutral ending happens, the world continues to slide into a polluted, consumer driven mess. Eventually, earth becomes a near wasteland that can't support life.

Humans attempt to escape into orbit on stations they've built, housing as many survivors as possible, but many are still left on earth. As Doomguy #2, you're part of the peacekeeping force on one of these massive stations. Eventually, your station's AI fucks up, breaking down communication, shutting down surveilance, sealing off some compartments of the station, and generally causing chaos. At that point, you find the station corridors warped into unfamiliar places, sometimes with impossible landscapes for a space station. Demons start to show up, and your demonica unlocks the demon summoning feature that was secretly hidden away after the first SJ. The first part of the story mainly revolves around securing the station and the people on board along with finding out what's going on, later on, things go so far to shit, you've got a choice to make.

Chaos route forces a mass evacuation back to the surface where only the strongest of humanity can survive, law focuses on reactivating the central AI aboard your station which reprograms all the station androids to force complete compliance from the people on board, and the changes spread to the other stations in orbit as well. Neutral is of course just fucking up all the demons and maintaining the stations themselves.

>Dragon like entity with seven heads and ten horns.

Like it, staying true to the source material.

*smirk*

Attached: w4qi4ky.jpg (960x670, 487K)

What you guys think about Persona?

It is good. I like Persona and I like SMT.

pretty good

It's alright, I just hope one day Atlus remembers Persona 1&2

Yeah. Great point of entry.

I like it enough that I am kinda fine with our new persona overlords as long as they don't forget about mainline SMT or let persona affect SMT.
Honestly I don't need an SMT dancing all night, SMT arena or SMT scramble, not that I need that for persona too though.
SMT Q could be cool I guess.
I like nu-persona and I don't actually mind or care that it is more popular than SMT.
Eventhough I like SMT more.
I do wish we had more DeSu though.

Attached: 1556416596815m.jpg (341x1024, 90K)

Good, 3 needs to be remade though with controlable characters and a bit more interesting dungeon design. And no psp port is bad because of vn style

That's If...

I just want the better parts of portable and FES together in one good version.

this guy gave him a makeover (canon)

Attached: 1534997417746.png (905x991, 1.01M)

Is there any spreadsheets for what to say during demon negotiations? It seems random to me. I'm playing IV if that matters.

Shit taste

Refuse twice than comply.
Works everytime.

just dont give them money it boosts their chance to take it and run by a lot

Why do demons respond so well to the protagonist being a tsundere?

Are there devil summoners in post Persona 2?

This monkey is very cute.

Attached: 1556583478315.png (389x647, 159K)

> Mothman endured!

Attached: 1548833355279.jpg (981x634, 67K)

I'm play SJR for the first time right now, I want to go chaos route just for the meme but it's kinda hard to defy Mastema, he's an absolute lad

Attached: 1544766519459.jpg (837x558, 52K)

the only thing i dont like about 4A satan is the feet. otherwise its basically perfect.

Chaos is easy mode

Sadly nothing mention
Honestly a future Devil Summoner game would be interesting if the Army ends up making a Counter Demon Force to pool all of their Army summoners into a branch as a result of both the Raidou games, Devil summoner games and the shady shit behind Shido's party and the Kirijo group in regards to the supernatural shit over the past 100+ years. Have a Kuzunoha work with them alongside detective shit

You have beat SJ, right?

Attached: StrangeJourneyMap.jpg (675x1090, 566K)

Go based Law

Attached: 1547876668024.png (1023x706, 214K)

>Force myself to walk over red tiles to uncover them on the map
>Lose my entire fucking health by doing so
God damn it

Attached: 1545230346515.jpg (900x900, 109K)

Jimenez a based. Zelenin is a dumb thot

Attached: 1540301166115.png (402x759, 417K)

Same my autism needs the entire map discovered

Go chaos so you can fuse mastema in NG+
I used to think Bobo's design was shit until I played through the IV games. Is it acquired taste?
It was the first megaten I played. I got to get around to playing Redux.

Attached: monkey butt.png (914x1592, 956K)

Eridanus was fucking cancer

Only the teleporter maze. Grus felt like a slog 100% of the time, while Eridanus you could learn to appreciate

I haven't expert mode is kinda bullshit and I don't like the fusion mechanics.

Attached: GitGud.jpg (480x360, 21K)

This grus was the worst if u missed that one staircase in the staircase area you can explore for hours and find nothing

I thought the 3DS version made it like IV with inheritance at least.
Did they keep sources from SJ and IV's special fusion from compendium?
Don't forget the NG+ area.

Eridanus at least had nice music

It's the best taste. You seen the light.

Expert mode is basically the original difficulty mode. You can always play on standard.

Attached: 1556594388628.jpg (737x1199, 56K)

teleporting mazes are cancer

Attached: yhvh final dungeon.gif (740x3182, 231K)

Is it, because I played SMT SJ in the DS untill I got bugaboo and it wasn't anywhere near as annoying as it is now.

The worst thing isn't the teleporting, but the long ass walks

this image is very intriguing

Attached: 1499007715312.png (1029x900, 232K)

I cleared the second sphere last night and started Delphinus. White Rider came for my booty at level 35ish, the constant party fearing was aids.
Pretty fun game, but I can never get the skills I want on the demons I like.

Attached: 1551751057739.gif (512x384, 574K)

files.catbox.moe/oqph1t.png

Attached: 0617b21711b8682df13165401ad10187.jpg (670x640, 243K)

Not enough sweatyman.jpgs in the world for this butt

Attached: 1541883361604.png (909x812, 664K)

Thanks, already went into the archive to find that link and uploaded it to a booru for easy access though. I wonder who the artist is though.

Attached: 1482021524172.png (325x447, 11K)

I used a walkthrough for lategame dungeons, and I'm not ashamed of it, they were fucking ridiculous and not fun at all

>White Rider came for my booty at level 35ish, the constant party fearing was aids.
Same shit happened to me.
Worse thing was when Trumpeter did the same in the final dungeon
I felt like a retard when I missed obvious hidden walls in Horologium

>/pol/

>spend most of the game escaping from fights
>get to Ouroboros
>get my ass kicked
>fuse Doppelganger
>watch him reflect his Disaster Cycle right back over and over
Fun times.

Attached: 1543757966889.jpg (519x350, 15K)

>him

You're still jewish though.

>Atlus/Yamai is considering a Nocturne remake

>not I
>not II
>not if.... or even NINE
Simply ebin

Attached: 1556590542961.jpg (400x240, 44K)

bring back Famed demons

Attached: Nobunaga_Kaneko.png (640x943, 1.11M)

Hoy Gang, ooh, yeah, Lil shitter, yeah, Hoy Gang, ooh
Hoy gang, Hoy gang, Hoy gang, Hoy gang
Hoy gang, Hoybgang, Hoy gang (Hoy gang!)
Spend ten racks on a new bead chain
My bitch love do life stones, ooh
I fuck a bitch, I forgot her name
I can't buy a bitch no wedding ring
Rather go and buy Chakra drop
Hoy gang, Hoy gang, Hoybgang (Hoy gang!)
Hoy gang, Hoy gang, Hoybgang, Hoy gang
Hoy gang, Hoy gang, Hoy gang (Hoy gang!)
My bitch love do Life stones, ooh
I fuck a bitch, I forgot her name, yeah
I can't buy no bitch no wedding ring
Rather go and buy Chakra drop, aye
Hou gang, Hoybgang, Hoy gang
My Soma cost more than your rent, ooh
Your mama still live in a tent, yeah
Still slanging dope in the jets, huh
Me and my grandma take meds, ooh
None of this shit be new to me
Fucking my teacher, call it tutory
Bought some red bottoms, cost hella Ms
Fuck your airline, fuck your company
Bitch, your breath smell like some cigarettes
I'd rather fuck a bitch from the projects
They kicked me out the plane off a Percocet
Now Lil Shitter fly a private jet
Everybody screaming "fuck West Jet!"
Lil Shitter still sell that Soma
Gauntlet on my wrist sippin on Tech
Fuck a lil bitch, make her pussy wet
Hoy gang, Hoy gang, Hoy gang, Hoy gang
My bitch love do Life stones, ooh
I can't buy a bitch no wedding ring
Rather go and buy Chakra drops
Hoy gang, Hoy gang, Hoy gang, Hou gang
Spend ten racks on a new bead chakn
My bitch love do life stones, ooh
I can't buy no bitch no wedding ring
Rather go and buy chakra drops, aye Hoy gang, Hoy gang, Hoy gang
Lil shitter, yeah, Lil shitter, ooh

Attached: 7B0B1511-F354-4CA5-BA1D-25CAFB96C373.jpg (1008x600, 100K)

HOYGANG

So should I be doing Womb of Grief before I keep going with the main story or should I not bother until endgame?

Attached: 1545575765981.jpg (250x201, 25K)

Yup, that's gonna be a based and redpilled from me.

I was told to do one sphere per sector once it's unlocked, but I'm not sure when the cutoff is

I started feeling around the endgame that the game was starting drag on. The fusions were getting rarer and my demons were falling behind more and more and I wasn't having as much fun as I used to. I was getting somewhat sick of the game around the fight with Mem Aleph into the dungeon leading to Shekinah so I switched to easy to get it over with and move on.

Did the original neutral ending (in the original game) and all of the 3 newer endings. Can't be bothered to go back and do the original endings in redux though. NG+ing for the new chaos and law endings was sort of annoying, but encounter avoidance and some memories of the dungeons made it faster.

is that Squilliam?

I Did a floor after I cleared a sector, going after is just a walk. Will say though the last floor you kinda need a forma from the mem aleph dungeon, its not required but its one of the see in the dark things and doing it without it sounds like a fucking nightmare. Forma is after jimenezes floor where the surts show up

>Can wipe out your entire party in a single turn
>Resistant to all types of damage
>Insane HP pool
What the actual fuck were they thinking?

Attached: Mother_Mem_Aleph.jpg (1000x995, 119K)

I really want to see 1 be remade because it had a good world, but it's limited to the hardware at the time.

and its gonna suck
FEW was trash and Otome House is building up to be the Star Fox Zero of the franchise

dont forget
>punishes you for doring the thing youve learned to do all game in having same alignment demons

BASED

In the original game you could reflect cheese her really easy. doesn't work in redux because they nerfed reflect damage so you actually need to fight her but shekinah is the real problem anyway

yeah i did soething similar on my first run in the DS got burned out in the last dungeon so just followed a guide to the end and got password demons

This but with 2's world

This one made it to apocalypse

>I thought the 3DS version made it like IV with inheritance at least.
No it's really weird demons can only inherit skills when you use sources.

>SMT 1, 2 and If... remade with Nocturne's combat will never exist

>Oya?
>Sote
>SUBARASHII
>Zehleneen
>FORMATION
>nana sukune
>GOOD RUCK
>BUONOOOOO
>HAWHAHA
>Arigato
>Mihshun
>Ningen
>Uraborogestalto (breathes in)
>BUGABOOO
>Okay, Buddy?
>Mustehmato
>SHINREI SHEKINAZO
>TAKE IT EASY

Attached: 1455376248042.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

Oh, so it's still the same as OG SJ.
I though you at least get like 1 or two skills from the prerequesits in that game but I must've been mistaken, been years.

Best Neutral rep by far.

I will never get over how broken MAG in DeSu 1 is.

Attached: 7359802D-3778-404D-84BB-AC0268372B52.gif (464x499, 162K)

never played enough to find out DeSu seems to have a cool story but the combat moves at a snail pace

I find that it usually picks up by around Day 3. That’s when shit really starts going down.

Attached: EAE2E281-ABE8-41E0-9D23-2A0C36D79F8C.jpg (1400x1750, 1019K)

I'm pretty sure you can speed up the combat animations, as it was never an issue for me.
That aside, you should be strong enough to kill any trash team in one encounter as the story progresses.

It was utterly broken in DeSu 2 as well. Who thought that creating a spell that ignores all resistances would kill balance

>*exhales*

>HOLY DANCE
>HOLY DANCE
>HOLY DANCE
>HOLY DANCE
>Drain
>HOLY DANCE
Utterly broken, I tell ya.

Attached: F12EE390-5B1A-4F5F-ABBE-1FE0391C93F0.jpg (1500x2250, 759K)

bring them back but only because of this cutie

Attached: Jeanne_d'Arc.jpg (1280x1413, 662K)

fix the cape Kaneko

What's wrong with it, user?

Attached: E1BCE13D-7C39-4DE1-9957-7AEB321F2CC0.png (1400x1200, 960K)

Bit wierd to use the tricolour flag for her when she lived way before it

I bless thee, son of man, with the translation of the tidbits we know about the original Kaneko Draft

dijehtranslations.wordpress.com/2018/11/03/smt-iv-draft-scenario/#more-1995

Just started Redux, bros. Any tips and things I should look out for?

Attached: F38B09BF-678B-46C4-B58E-C5FB00D81EA3.jpg (696x392, 20K)

For me it's more just how long it takes for u to get close to enemies and vice versa

There's an upgrade you can buy that lets you undo a wrong answer you've given a demon you're trying to recruit. Get is ASAP, it helps immensely and makes it a lot less frustrating to recruit demons.

Yeah, speeding up the animations will help you out a lot in that. Once I did that, battles went by pretty fast for me.

You can speed shit uo immensely with different races like wilders, flights and dragons/viles.

Once u get to the new dungeon do the demon hee ho missions they give u good shit like forma to prevent weak demons fighting u

>PSP eternal punishment will never be translated
Fug

In that case there's definitely an option in the settings to speed up grid movement. Abel also gets +1 base movement after a point in the story, and different demon races can give you more movement, or the ability to go over or through obstacles.

It's fine I just hate personafags

>devil summoner won't be either
Scary how we live in a time where if got translated

What the fuck is the fan tranlation guy even doing? Apparently it's almost done (the translation part), but editing it can't be that fucking hard if he's gotten it to work before last October.

Literally does it for free so I dont blame him

Do I help Walter kill the NDDs? or do I uphold my duty as a Samurai and kill lilith?
Do I miss out on fusions with either choice?

Do what u believe in user

do what you think is right faggot

Attached: 1411876235463.jpg (600x360, 53K)

>Forgot he existed
>Can't find him in the First Sphere

Attached: 1538979271986.png (515x829, 98K)

Theres a gamefaqs quide for his location had to use it too since I beat all the dungeon

I'm still stuck on day 2, there's a fight where I have to rescue civilians except they die before I can catch up to the demons attempting to murder them in time. Put the game down because I don't have three good demons with that speed buff they get so I can't catch them in time.

I'd just skip the fight, but I have a feeling doing so would fuck up the ending somehow.

She's most likely an incarnation based on current belief, it's why some of the demons don't quite have the flavor they would during their origin. Jeanne is basically just the Frenchs' idea of the avatar of France.

Fujoshi fun fact - when a yaoi artist draws a dude acting like a cat, that means the dude is the bottom

I don't really get why people draw him as an item dispenser, he's not batshit insane like some of the demons you can recruit, but packing a top tier gun with moan bullet makes him plenty strong. He's usually over all your demons' levels as well, making him relatively stronger until you fuse something equal.

Hoy!

Attached: 38C0FB04-4479-4157-A294-5BBC9910C26A.jpg (525x600, 485K)

I swear to god I've never laughed as hard as when a jack frost called himself a "lil hee hoo" and forced himself into my team

Attached: 4278563478.jpg (288x305, 9K)

Abilities that reduce enemy movement to 1 are also great, user.

Just buy some fusion material at the auction or grind some macca at the free battle.
DeSu is not hard to get through.

I've got those too (I've been running ogre since like game start, he keeps hitting harder than literally anything else I've fused), I just can't get close enough to cast it in time.

So far, it's not been tough at all except for Wendigo's fight because I couldn't fuse yet, but this one's giving me a lot of trouble just because I don't have the right toolkit yet.

Mem aleph is just a grindfest I cant even defend it desu

>MC can do good damage at the end of the game
Gee, user. No kidding?

>tfw no time for JRPGs
once i'm done with my shit I swear i'll finish nocturne and start SJ for real
been postponing these for ages

He becomes heavily item based in end game since hes the only that can use them, and items are much more useful than his damage. Specially against men aleph who needs almighty

Moan bullet will never do real damage, even with all max stats. Sorry user.

Attached: gae bolg.png (720x240, 228K)

FUCKING MATADOR STOP HIDING I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL AAAAA

Attached: 1548223998028.png (330x318, 168K)

Would Healing/attack knowhow in this entry rectify things

Attached: Nocturne Matador.webm (720x404, 2.91M)

>explore last dungeon of sj
>two hours in havent saved because greedy
>rare enemy scan
>get TOOT TOOTED to death
Aaaaaaaahhhhhh

FUCK angels and FUCK demons

Attached: 1535042504539.png (1024x768, 310K)

That is pretty fucking funny

Attached: 7781CC3D-EC92-4CD8-98C1-1BDFD4F82FF9.jpg (640x879, 141K)

Not really. Vending Machine will always do lower damage than his demons, and his perk is that when he uses items he's guaranteed to act first.

But user, that vending machine is Japanese

Based and lawpilled

japan is just asian america

He's American in the American version and I'm sticking by that since they went with it.

>gets raped by Lucy

Attached: louis comes on to you.png (400x240, 81K)

We got another one boys

Attached: doot.jpg (444x400, 48K)

He's American by baka gaijin revisionism. You can listen to the dub and Gore will call him Japanese.

Yeah, if this was 2008

No, but really who was the father of Alex?

Gore

Nah. You haven't considered this extremely important point:
______muh multiverse_______

George.

>There exists a parallel universe where India became the greatest superpower in the world
>Gives birth to a unique anomaly
>the Shartzwelt

I would say the MC due to the raven black hair. Space Yukiko takes on a lot of Japanese Doomguy's physical traits. Louisa went single mother after happened in order to create alternative timelines where the MC has a more pronounced effect on the endings.
The U B E R G E S T A L T has no time for paltry trysts in the mortal realm, Son of Man.

Attached: 1555939513158.jpg (480x480, 37K)

I don't know about redux's damage scaling, but in regular SJ, it was hitting for like 500-600 2-5 times. For reference, Jihad on my strongest demon was nuking for 1.8k.

That makes more sense, because come to think of it I was using a few of the item effects, typically revives, against MA. I guess I just don't think of it much though because in the majority of battles before her I was blasting away with whatever the MC had, even though it was vitality focused suit, I still wound up with good strength as well.

Alex's reason in the neutral route is pretty fucking dumb desu they couldnt come up with something else?
> I'll kill u because IRS your fault everyone became complacent so it's better we all die

Attached: A0A7BE0B-4748-41E1-A377-66EF2A3EB2D0.png (480x640, 147K)

Demon hee ho

Why do angels look like extra terrestrials?

japs love the concept of angels being fucked up freaks of nature

Historical accuracy

Attached: feet.png (1101x780, 1.02M)

I am trying my best, my man.

Attached: literal semen demons.jpg (1000x917, 442K)

So why was Lucifer a woman and trying to get into doomguy's pants

Because anime JRPGs are usually low-budget enough to profit off under a million units sold (and often under 200K units sold), so the most effort is put into a Japanese dub, and if they opt for an English dub, they tend to go for one cheaper than the cost of licensing the Japanese voices for overseas distribution.

imagine getting blacked by some hyperzombie

What was the scariest moment in SMT? Do you think a survival horror spinoff could work? Could maybe have a PE inspired battle system.

Attached: F6674BFB-96AE-42EB-85DB-FF5D86CF69B6.png (750x492, 230K)

Recommend me some good PS2 SMT games

Raidou 1 & 2
DDS 1 & 2
Nocturne
You just played them all

Attached: 1545914873947.jpg (300x380, 55K)

Raidou 1/2, Nocturne, Digital Devil SAGA and Persona 3 FES. I'd put P4, but Golden is superior and on Vita.

Attached: 8BFD76DE-E07E-4A53-AE24-81218D65E254.png (973x1372, 176K)

I want them to drain me

Attached: 71751829_p0.jpg (507x719, 66K)

I want to fuck that poltergeist

I don't remember the horned chick

It's Hathor

Here, let me help you.

Macca Beam

Attached: 1478451525057.jpg (500x500, 72K)

Attached: 71476579_p17.png (1200x1200, 757K)

Fuck you

Attached: 1451757785723.jpg (505x507, 110K)

Oh I'm so used to the other one that I forgot.
Kenji and Kiyoharu didn't appear in Apoc flashbacks, right?

I loved persona 5’s battle system and dungeons but the VN aspect kinda bores me at times. The day system makes it feel too linear as well. Persona 5 honestly just makes me want a mainline SMT game on PS4 with the new demon models and great graphics. Kinda disappointed that V is only on switch :/

It will probably be a port if anything comes of that comment. When was the last time Atlus did a proper remake? The PS1?

It has been a while, but I think Kenjo DOES appear in one flashback, albeit briefly. Not Kiyoharu tho.

Attached: f8xclLq.png (921x553, 600K)

3 sucks, 5 was fine. Haven't played the others,only played until shortly after fighting shadow Yosuke in 4 Golden and never played it again though.

Which game was this from?

Really unfamiliar with those games, just saw some memes and conversation on v from time to time and I started watching a letsplay without commentary of Persona 5 because I liked the look of it and the musics
is it worth getting into those games?

SMT IVA

The text box makes it so obvious

Attached: 1539474918607.jpg (596x591, 141K)

>high pixie
No matter how cute she's drawn as, the hair will always look so odd when you come off 90s, Nocturne upwards or Devil Summoner Pixie.

Attached: nothing to hoy about.png (710x694, 116K)

>Persona is the SMT spinoff for casual waifufag
>SMT proper is more for fujoshit
>Yet Persona has the best male characters while SMT has the best girls
What's wrong with Atlus?

Attached: 1536644344616.jpg (608x608, 50K)

Won't have a choice in the matter when I summon them.

Attached: 21958346_p0.jpg (1072x861, 382K)

I don't know how I didn't manage to change one fucking letter to look believable

>3 sucks, 5 was fine.
Damn shit taste

I haven't played a proper SMT game since Strange Journey, but I wish you luck on the road to 1 million replies my friend.

>Defending Tartarus

best demon coming through

Attached: 1546333843990.png (340x708, 196K)

wait....she's harder in the remake??

name something that isn't wrong with them

Level design of Tartar sauce is shit but not like P5 is any better with its linear corridors. At least with 3 you can get it over with faster and battles are vastly better since the game balance isn't completely fucked up and hard mode is its actual namesake

>Actually defending tartarus
Getting over faster don't means shit when you got +200 floors of the same old shit
>battles are vastly better since the game balance isn't completely fucked up
You need to git gud if you think that

Music composers.

Yes.

Yes tartarus is bad but the dungeons in 5 aren't any better. And I did get good, that's why 3 is better to play since you actually need to use your brain unlike the most casual and anti-MegaTen game ever made

it depends on how much you are going to miss the non-combat elements, and if you value personas hang around with your pals, and power of friendship vs. battling idealism and asking more meaningful questions about society and the status quo
smt4 and nocturne are considered to be the best i prefer 4 because of the gameplay but both are equally great thematically and most cases 3 has the more interesting setting
so whichever you value really

I like how in Raidou he blocks bullets with his puppet.

>need to use your brain
No, changing tactics sometimes don't requires a brain

I cannot deny that

Attached: 1361233334105.png (560x323, 118K)

You guys did listen to best cousin, right?

Attached: FC73CB38-64DC-4BBA-96A3-A39306E2F7B5.png (914x3120, 1.66M)

5 does seem like it would be pretty easy to steamroll through even on harder difficulties due to ease of fusion and confidant bonuses.

Attached: 1531310493862.png (500x500, 103K)

It does. Actually play P3 on hard. Bosses will rekt your shit without proper exp gain and setups.

Attached: 1461696899854.png (1774x1024, 1.73M)

That is literally just farming more and using good fused personas, and no tactics aren't hard user, changing tactics to heal when you to be healed or heal someone is not rocket science

Is Smirk just the greatest SMT meme ever made?

Aaand you're exactly who I'm talking about, speedreader.
I doubt you can explain what his motivations where for humans, how the edgebait was just leading up to the plot-twisty reveal of his true motivation, how it relates to real philosophy, etc.
I'm not saying he has to be your favorite, but Dagda haters are universally either speedreaders or retarded.

Attached: latest.png (722x760, 405K)

of course it is.

Attached: 1425245277875.png (545x459, 15K)

i want bobo smirk at my pp

Attached: 1532599548029.png (240x240, 110K)

We don´t deserve Smirk Flynn

Daily reminder that Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse is a good game and is allowed to be different thematically in terms of the moral system from the other mainline megatens because it is a SIDE GAME to IV.

Attached: ニヤリ。。。.png (13x13, 666)

I hate him because he's right

God he’s so hot

I want smirk Isabeau to neutrally bully me.

Attached: 7959269C-6A49-47AF-BB2F-C460368B0D26.jpg (512x512, 50K)

Ofcourse I did.
He is like a brother to me.

Attached: 1489615861182.png (500x592, 282K)

>smirking flynn's a thing now
>flynn going mr shakedown on demons is now canon in IVA
What's next

Attached: 1476582656366.jpg (600x400, 58K)

>Chaos route is so based that even the resident Lawfag joins you
One of the best routes in the franchise, bar none.

Attached: 0DFF972D-DF89-492A-8DCF-803F20A632E9.jpg (352x501, 53K)

Really liked them considering I started with them, introduced me to Megaten. Atlus treatment of everything non Persona has ended up souring me on the games, nowadays I cannot look at any P5 spinoff without feeling annoyed or straight up upset.

I wish that the new SMT do world travel. I want to see demon from their origin place. You're in Japan, you get Oni and Kappa. You go to America, you can get wendigo.

Mastema is a real son of a bitch. You're just lucky he's interested in Zelenin and not you.

Attached: 469FFC1E-24F3-4BEC-92D9-3D7622F3B7AC.jpg (559x362, 81K)

Y-yeah lucky..ha ha

To be fair, can you blame him?

Attached: AEF56A77-2CD3-4A8D-994C-9E27C72086C8.gif (500x278, 580K)

Attached: 1354920135219.jpg (425x772, 110K)

Compared to p5 it is

You press the same amount of buttons

SHUT UP
JUST SHUT UUUUUUUUUUP

Attached: nozomi-shin-megami-tensei-iv-apocalypse-0.62.png (210x240, 132K)

I love Jojo

Based and dagdapilled
>odin fight
>your "friends" and Dagda offer you help.
>tell your "friends" to fuck off
>they get all bitchy and whiny on you, because you don't trust them according to them.
>Tell Dagda to fuck off.
>He gets hearty laugh and basically says "that's my boyo." while being the proudest he has ever been in his life.
I love skeletondad so much.

Attached: 9HWMO1R.png (792x391, 477K)

Her new law ending is very cool.

>worst girl in IVA is from IV
>best girl in IVA is from IV

This bitch alone gave me 1000 reasons to side with Dagda.

I want Dagda to be my dad.

You take the words out of my mouth.

Attached: 1546484195431.jpg (500x375, 84K)

I didn’t really understand what’s the difference between Chaos+ and OG chaos in SJR. All I see is false hope and just a change in mindset in the same situation.

Who would win in a fight between these two?

Reminder that, as the art book says, dagda turned into an edgelord because christians, manipulated by YHVH, turned his daughter Brigid into a christian symbol.
Think about what this means. In IV humans have the power of observation: how they perceive demons directly changes them. This means Brigid suddenly turned into a christian symbol, something completely different that only shares with his previous daughter her name, opposed to him and his pantheon. It was probably there when Dagda went insane: he realized how frail and weak gods truly are, and how easily deceived humans are.
It also explains why he's so obsessed with individualism, since he realizes how demons must act according to how humans perceive them, cannot evolve on their own, and can drastically change when humans start to perceive them in any other way. Or in other words, they don't have free will and cannot truly act like individuals.

Attached: 1556271550589.png (800x1272, 427K)

Demi fiend is a jobber so the desu dude

Demi-fiend is a demon so he should be part of Abel's command all demons passive.

>dagda turned into an edgelord because christians, manipulated by YHVH, turned his daughter Brigid into a christian symbol.
>man's daughter get's Record Scratch'd
Why didn't they put this directly in the game? Because fuck that is raw.

Attached: 1549972669862.jpg (512x512, 45K)

I did persona 1st, liked it a lot. Then I played Nocturne. Nocturne (smt III) is probably one of the best games I've played. I realized I cared a lot less about the persona school and dating stuff. Nocturne is still really chill and has a comfy interesting world with nice hub locations.

These last few SMT threads have been pretty comfy, I gotta say.

Kek

You don't need to press buttons in p5. The game does it for you. It's objective fact 3 and even 4 is harder than 5

>p4
Og or golden

4 was harder than 3 if we ignore the answer so i don't see your point

>Vanilla 4 is harder
Is that so?
Only played Golden (which is piss easy) so i dont know,

Yes, golden nerfed the first 2 bosses and the whole game technically by adding picking your fusion skill

Based

Attached: 40513de42b94057ab17a4a17deba61e4.jpg (623x900, 99K)

4 was extremely easy. The only thing I had to note about it was an early shock with bosses, but they aren't tough anyway.

But P3 was easy too, only hard stuff in it was the white table and Ryoji final phase, P4 had the first 2 bosses and Mitsuo