Was Microsoft right to not invite Notch to Minecraft 10th Anniversary celebrations?

Was Microsoft right to not invite Notch to Minecraft 10th Anniversary celebrations?

Attached: a5.jpg (1439x776, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hedonic_treadmill
thehardtimes.net/harddrive/guy-made-fully-functioning-computer-minecraft-blocks-notch-twitter/
youtube.com/watch?v=WcYDsLLvp0Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is clearly one of those "start a thread to talk about something off-topic" threads.

So at least explain what this is about.

Microsoft said Notch won't be invited to Minecraft 10th anniversary events because of the series of racist and sexist comments he made online.

this is one of the most vidya related threads on Yea Forums right now. What you're describing happens a fucking lot, but this is not one of those times.

n word

>NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
>wtf why don't billion dollar corporations want to associate with me anymore, this is literally censorship

>Was Microsoft right
Yes, both legally and """""""ethically"""""""". If that fat fuck wanted to keep his name on his work he shouldn't have blanket sold his rights to it.

Yes

even as somebody who hate sjws with a burning unholy passion, notch legit went off the deep end and became worse then /pol/tard tier

>NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
who are you quoting

No because ResetEra jannies are celebrating now you cunt

this has NOTHING to do with video games.
sage

Tell that to RetardEra jannie

nobody
he's just a mad nigger

guys, the guy is a billionaire. Write down 1,000,000 and copy paste it TWO THOUSAND TIMES and you would still be four hundred million short of what microsoft paid this guy.
do you REALLY think he cares about any of this shit now?

Okay, reckful.

You actually think he would have gone?

Doesnt invalidate the fact that notch made more money from making a shitty game in fucking Javascript than your entire family had ever amassed across every generation. Notch literally had "fuck you" money to anybody currently alive

Attached: WHOA.jpg (480x552, 28K)

I think he might care, but there's no way he wasn't expecting it. He's already briefly talked to people on twitter when they asked him how he felt about having his name removed from the title screen or whatever. Honestly he's clearly undergone a major shift in personality, much more bitter with the way he's been treated. Dude would paypig huge donations to charity streams or speedrun events and be met with quiet disdain. Whether he deserves it or not I'd get tired of people too after that.

>do you REALLY think he cares about any of this shit

Yes, Notch has proven himself over and over again to be a whiny faggot who goes out of his way to find perceived slight and cry about it online in the most unbecoming way possible.

>do you REALLY think he cares about any of this shit now?
Considering the guy is a Twitter diva despite being a billionaire, yes.

user, he has nothing to do all day but Jack off and shitpost
He's living the dream

All humans can feel the same amount of happiness and sadness. The boredoom you feel when working in a store having nothing tondo is the same a millionare might feel on the limo whike going somewhere. Stagnation fucks everything. Don't use money to excuse someone's emotional state.
That said Notch did put himself in this situation so he's not getting anything undeserved

>do you REALLY think he cares about any of this shit now?
the fact that he mostly tweets about being lonely and having no friends...

probably

Why has his personality changed so much recently?

Money
I'd assume anyone who was his friend before the Microsoft purchase tried to get his money afterwards

Attached: 9e7.gif (120x160, 826)

He lost all his friends because he completely fucked them all in the Microsoft deal (Notch wiped out their future-dated stock options so that he can get even larger chunk of the Microsoft cash).

Took the /pol/ pill at some point in the last year or so, been getting snubbed by everyone he tries to reach out to for years because he was mean to a tranny on twitter once in like 2015. I mean he's still a fag for not just blowing through his money every day doing fun shit instead of holing up in his mansion but I think anybody is going to become bitter living the life he has.

He probably did but I'm talking about other friends too, some he might have had back in sweeeedland maybe even his family tried to get money out of him

He was an awkward, possibly autistic man before he got rich. He once tweeted that getting rich is the worst thing rhars ever happened to him because now he thinks people just like him for his money. Best a smart man, that's probably true based on how openly hateful and abrasive he is on social media.

He was estranged from his family even before he sold Mojang to Microsoft. He would go on Twitter rants about how terrible his dad is every now and then.

You are being dramatic.

Then it's probably worse, some parents are pieces of shit who will come back into their kid's life just for money
I'd imagine notch became paranoid anyone trying to be his friend was just in it for his money and given how some people are that's not too out there
Still he said this year was Minecraft's worse but followed up with some tweet about how what makes Minecraft good is the memories you make on it not the updates or something like that

You can't buy happiness, user.

Notch is just a guy from Yea Forums who got rich and famous, I hope he's living a great life.
These threads are started to make people dislike him or convince others he's depressed or not sharing his money enough as if it's self evident.
Notch is my brother and I will not hate him.

Explain how. He appears to have fallen for the Q meme unless he was merely pretending to be retarded, he reversed the "punch a nazi" meme on communists with "punch a commie" and then they all sperged out and reported him until they forced him to delete it. He's argued with twitter feminists and furries here and there over the years but it's been relatively tame. Sounds like the average /pol/ak at absolute worst, definitely not some super /pol/ menace you're painting him as.

T. Herobrine

Yes because they completely own the IP and Notch is not compatible with how they wish their brand to be viewed by the public, whether or not you think it's a stupid idea is irrelevant, they are completely "right" to do it.

marcus 'notch' unperrson

Attached: 1531231364218.jpg (480x475, 51K)

>He once tweeted that getting rich is the worst thing rhars ever happened to him because now he thinks people just like him for his money.
He's not making it easy to like him for any other reason.

Well I learned something new today. Apparently a "white" man who dedicated most of his life to making a shitty video game for idiots and children (all races included) and he unironically hates niggers. Even though he's a nigger himself for developing a terrible video game for subhumans who aren't actually subhumans because normal humans and subhumans are on the same level of retardation.

I regret ever getting into video games as a child. Worst mistake I have ever made. Should have read more books instead.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hedonic_treadmill

>this year was minecrafts worse

>revamp the entire ocean into being an actual thing that has worth
>redo lategame content and add meaningful things to make and collect
>turn villages into an actual gameplay mechanic rather than just a thing that's there.

>he's a nigger himself for developing a terrible video game
If you genuinely think that, then yes, getting into video games probably was a mistake.

>post a twitter screencap on Yea Forums
>no one double checks to make sure it's real

It's never real, this is a thinly veiled shitposting thread.

Nah, Notch doesn't seem to be too bothered by any of it. Besides Terraria is better.

Notch has the money to buy almost any commodity or experience that exists. Why the fuck does he shitpost about Qanon on twitter all day? What's the point in hoarding all that wealth when you live the same life as the average Yea Forums shitposter?

Oh right and this is where a bunch of people go WHAT NO NOTCH WOULD NEVER DO THAT and the thread turns into a discussion on jews or niggers or fags?

Attached: 1549819874371.jpg (800x800, 75K)

stupid and nobody playing minecraft gives a shit

>>do you REALLY think he cares about any of this shit
Probably considering he's really lonely and had little in the way of social interaction outside of twitter. Dude is going to be in the ground within 2 decades at this rate, he's got nobody.

Attached: 1556608426214.jpg (1200x630, 365K)

B-but he's so based, aren't based people liked?

>What's the point in hoarding all that wealth when you live the same life as the average Yea Forums shitposter?
Yeah I don't know. I have a fuck ton of games I could and should be playing, yet here I am talking to you faggots.

>implying they don't

based notch

That was hilarious when he dropped 20k in donations to SGDQ and as soon as they read his name all the applause died out.

I love you too user.

A lot of celebs who overdosed on redpills became outbursty and schizo and get ostracized, another example was owen benjamin.

He's quoting the average black person.

he isn't actually isolated, neither is he an autist, it's just a front for buttmad leftists to push their insane bs

Not if it's for shock and attention.

look at the first post

>Notch is my brother
Spooky

Isolated as in being rich made him more lonely and bitter.

they got ostracized because they named the traitors, some of them even got debanked for wrongthink. chances are you took more drugs than any one of those people

Nah he's very clearly both of those things

Because raycism nerds are often society's rejects, hence the anger at the 'invisible enemy'.

You just figured out the average /vpol/ thread. Thanks for playing.

Probably the worst way to go about it, the mc communitity is pretty autistic. He'll be the boogieman of the game now

check his twitter, an autist doesn't appear like that

This alt righter should be in chains, and you're crying about not being at a corporate shill fest?

>do you think he cares?
Oh yes.

Attached: cant buy happiness.jpg (1080x5390, 550K)

You could just have said "no"

> Notch isn't invited to a party
> 'race realists' come out of the woodwork to defend him
If only you retards were around while he developing socially

Citizen Notch

>He seriously thinks the guy who made Minecraft and fucked off to live alone because of shit social skills isn't autistic
Why?

>Heterosexual Pride Day
is notch 14 years old?

Who else does this apply to. Honestly curious. The only other old Yea Forums goers I can remember are:
>pewdiepie
>vinny
>joel
>possibly egoraptor, he did some amas here at least i think

ok
>go to his twitter
>immediately see him joking about how he spends too much time on his PC

Attached: chrome_2019-04-30_09-29-46.png (605x202, 20K)

This, but completely unironically.

There is nothing wrong with calling niggers niggers and shaming and making fun of gays and trannies. It should be normal, like back in more civilized times.
Repercussions should only strike the nigger, gay, or tranny if they have a problem with it.

He sounds really bitter desu

>it's another "left vs right" thread
>guess I'm siding with the faggots
>haha he got fucked over and he'll have a horrible death

He's clearly BASED and REDPILLED!

Attached: 1545170140931.png (796x675, 209K)

yes, unironically

I can actually see where he is coming from in this tweet. I'm nordic and when I went through the school system in 80s the word nigger would be used all the time in historical context. they would teach us of the slavery of niggers and stuff like that. It was a pretty rude awakening to me around 2005ish when I casually dropped nigger in a historical context in a conversation and the people I was talking with looked at me in disgust like I was hitler. it's not my fault I was taught this way.

>reverse image search
thehardtimes.net/harddrive/guy-made-fully-functioning-computer-minecraft-blocks-notch-twitter/

>“A lot of Minecraft computers are glorified calculators” said Bigley. “But in real life, that’s not what people use computers for. People use their computers to go on Twitter, see whatever insane thing Notch just said, and decide enough is enough before finally blocking him.”
kek
Seriously though, he's an asshole.

>Notch is just a guy from Yea Forums who got rich and famous, I hope he's living a great life.
Judging from his twitter outbursts he isn't living a great life.

>"progressives" come out of the woodwork to shit on him
ftfy

ok /pol/tard

If you would have told me 10 years ago a post like this would be made unironically, I would have laughed in your face.

I don't understand how you can shit on trannies and somehow come out looking like the loser. It's a gift.

Notch is probably the most miserable man. All that money and literally nothing or no one to use it for. Completely cut off from all his friends, his old co-workers hate him, unable to form new relationships because paranoid people will hurt him for his money and he doesn't fit in with other rich people. Meanwhile everyone he knew has families. He doesn't even enjoy the privilege of his name being associated that brought happiness to millions because he ruined his own image.

Notch should celebrate Minecraft's ten year anniversary with a noose around his neck.

Again look at his twitter, an autist doesn't act like that. Also just because you made a video game doesn't mean you're dysfunctional
>lol faggot, clearly he's spending exactly 23h and 58 minutes in front of a screen because he's socially retarded

Yes, mentally he is around that age.
Though at this point it's probably because he's deranged and gnawed by his constant fuckups that are all his fault.

thats what the rich tell you

If you would have told me ten years ago that Yea Forums would fall head over heels for Pewdiepie I would have laughed in your face, too.

Attached: 1554501540325.png (968x772, 396K)

No, because it is a children's game. I have nothing against the dude's twitter. but they dont want kids hearing him, then going there and reading that shite.

The electionkids really fucked up this site.

I don't think you know what civilized means

while I don't really disagree with notch they are not wrong. why would microsoft risk by inviting him?

Your favorite artist do this shit all day. Just because you're a hypocritical retard like everyone else itt doesn't mean anyone who has an opinion is a diva.

Can you imagine how this guy would feel like? No billionaire would ever want any contact with this person. Nor wil his ex-colleagues who he ratted out, nor will his ex-wife. And even he knows that the people that do want to hang around him only do it because he's rich and hate him behind his back.

That's a pretty cruel fate user, no money can amend your sins and no money can give you an iron soul. Even that fat retard is human after all. As you can clearly tell by his unhappy behaviouor.

He could do with a good psychologist, less disgusting eating habbits and donating all his money to the poor. Maybe people would forgive him, but I doubt it. A total plastic makeover and burning his previous identity would probably be a better stsart for him.

Pewdiepie started here, Yea Forums only hated him when he sold out, just like Notch.

>posts a fake tweet when leftards are freaking out over much more tame shit like IOTBW

Daft Punk doesn't complain about shit

Look at all that seethe lmao

such bullshit. it's the freedom to do anything. I wont doubt he's a faggot and/or autistic but blaming the money shit is such a piss excuse. He probably does have friends and sincerely doesn't give a fuck.

can't buy hapiness, can't buy a soul.

Attached: fat boyfriend.jpg (799x1001, 166K)

>larping this hard on a cambodian tele-text afficionado exchange

he should just lose some weight

>a member of the supreme race, aryan ubermensch spends his time at 4am to shill support for a Jewish children's game maker who now stuffs himself with the 2 tons of candy in his man child candy room

We need to find a way to identify polacks in real life, no gas, just straight into shallow graves.

What a childish worldview: "I'm going to give you no respect and you are to respect that".

Wait, wasent this thread just deleted?

>Maybe people would forgive him
He'd have to do it to be a good person, not to buy forgiveness.
Can you imagine a mental mutant that keeps breaking down on Twitter to suddenly turn around and become a human?
He'd need peer pressure to stop being a retard. And the only kind of peer pressure he's getting is redpilled race realists subconsciously milking him for lulz by making him say things they agree with.

>egoraptor
That fag is full blown tumblr. Doesn't matter if he came here a bit a decade ago.

>He probably does have friends and sincerely doesn't give a fuck.
He would be spending time with those friends instead of spending hours upon hours on twitter

this desu

I personally think he's based and living the dream, he created something loved by the masses, he's rich, and he didn't lose himself along the way. He's himself, he stands up for his beliefs, and he doesn't pretend to be a faggot to fit in with the liberal elite.

he's actually based, I don't know why Yea Forums hates him. Probably jealousy.

If you were to find some right-wing guy, you'd just call the sharia police. People like you never come face to face.

Attached: 1547737238205.jpg (570x760, 66K)

Don't reason with /pol/tards. They'll never have self-awareness

Wait what, I knew he went pretty heavily Conservative but I did not realise he was that far gone.

I wish Notch would just buy this place and ban all of moot's cuckboys already.

guy weighs about the size of 3 europeans. irony of the picture that shows the furry giving him the lashing is that he's slightly aware of that he is literally a suffering, evil incompetent like the fat citizen kane.

The furry is also aware that he dropped a total truthbomb on Notch and that furry is a pathetic display of neo-psychosis as well, but still WAY above notch.

It's a very powerful image.

Unironically based

I fucking hate internet armchair psychologists

It's just butthurt neofag refugees.

There are a surprising number of retards who think like this
>I want to call everyone a nigger
>wtf why doesn't anyone want to hire me? why doesn't anyone want to do business with me? why doesn't anyone want to associate with me or be my friend? this is censorship!
You can be a faggot all you want, that doesn't mean I should be forced to hang out with you, like you, or provide a service to you

>I don't know why Yea Forums hates him
you need to separate Yea Forums from fags who got paid to post here

>everybody hates you
>he's based and living the dream
user ;)

>and he doesn't pretend to be a faggot to fit in with the liberal elite.
yeah, he's only just fucking insane and delusional

Even Stevie Wonder could see Notch's issues.

No. You should separate Yea Forums from retards who came here in 2016

>shit posting immediately on his phone
it's really not that hard. people do it all the time. the guy has an opinion, popular or not, and he doesn't give a fuck about the repercussions. It is actual jealously to think this man is a Scrooge.

Yeah, you'd sure do that
Nah, you'd just feel pity and try to help them stop being such pathetic retards

The irony of your post completely escapes you I'm sure.

>doesn't pretend to be a faggot to fit in with the liberal elite.
Damn, you and Notch are such rebels, man. Can I hang out with you guys?

this. maybe try a siamese protein-folding enthusiast forum

>furries are better than you cuz you're fat you ALT-RIGHT BIGOT

sure, but watching them "diagnose" people is always cringy

>LULZZZ PEOPLE GET PAID TO INFLUENCE ME ON THIS BOARD OF RETARDED IMAGES DURRRRH@I#OH@#IO@#HI#O@

I think it's time to take your anti psychosis meds user

>Posting on Yea Forums
>Not wishing to be hated
You don't belong here.

No. You sound like a faggot liberal.

nu-Yea Forums thinks that is based and redpilled, user

Who is paying for me to shit on Notch?

Attached: 1555821239946.png (449x175, 44K)

>He's himself, he stands up for his beliefs, and he doesn't pretend to be a faggot to fit in with the liberal elite.
He's not standing up for anything cause he isn't being challenged. The guy is just spouting edgy bullshit for attention.

Especially since he literally spelled them out on his own Twitter.

i know it's a joke, but it wouldn't make sense as a joke if he wasn't already spending a lot of time on his pc

>ur pathetic
>WOOOW ARMCHAIR

>t. Anti-GamerGate brigade

It's easy to see notch his mental state if you're not a complete abberant. Just read it, again. Look at notch his reaction. The reaction confirms it.

WTF is Yea Forums trying to propose someone to apologize to SJWs?

Attached: eww.jpg (480x480, 18K)

I doubt he cares

He got tired of Minecraft at the end of 2010

Whether it is right or wrong doesn't matter but they can do what they'd like. From a business stance it is understandable why they wouldn't want to be associated with him. I feel slightly bad considering that is his legacy but then again he made billions in exchange for that legacy so who fucking cares? I'm sure those events are shitty cringefests he doesn't want to be apart of anyways.

>and he didn't lose himself along the way
pic related
>he stands up for his beliefs
He stands so hard that he flip flopped from being an SJW who made every creature in minecraft genderless to "own the homophobes" to unironically spouting Q shit.

Attached: 1549910285876.png (218x253, 72K)

ye people get paid to post tranny shit aswell

>taking it serious
GG alert, time to move out young-user.

This post and the retards(cept based me of course) that replied to it are some of the most retarded and cringy shit I've ever read.

I'm not even sure if it's a Notch thing. George Lucas always brings up Red Wings as the first "all-black film" and Disney completely severed him from the process.
Big companies don't want scrutiny from the creators of their IPs.

>DmC shill got outed
>Mother 4 shill got outed
>Neogaf, GamerGhazi, and ResetEra all have made several posts talking about trying to "fix Yea Forums" through raids
But yeah, it's delusion, nobody would ever do that.

Holy fuck he genuinely is a mental teenager

Attached: 1554430611454.jpg (291x506, 15K)

>what are timezones
Retarded leaf.

Ah, a GG fag. Even worse. Let me ammend this. Anyone who came to this site after 2012 should be banned. After 2016, killed.

>t. fag who gets paid to post here

I agree with the underlying sentiment of most of what he says but I still can't stand to read his shit
he just spergs out all the time because he has nothing to lose
eloquence is a virtue

I never post anything seriously, so I don't know why you assumed I was being serious.

Shills play hide and seek, as always
Call these faggots out, don't argue with them

Why are these e-celeb threads allowed? This has nothing to do with any video game.

>/pol/ is a boogeyman
>BUT THERE IS A DISCORD TRANNY GAMERGHAZI NEOGAF CABAL TRYING TO CONTROL US
Who is writing the checks for us, though?

Attached: 1540616718693.png (920x547, 62K)

Someone with access to the God of War twitter account was caught red-handed shortly before the new one came out.

It's the same lack of self-awareness, that same self-victimization where they feel entitled to respect, love, and support despite adamantly wanting to deny that to others leads them to more bizarre places ideologically. I can see why they'd rather just stay home and play vidya.

I didn't feel bad for lucas when he sold Stars Wars to disney and it's I feel the same about this. I mean it's pretty scummy to shit all over some guy legacy but he did sell it for literal billions so it's kinda like whatever really. People *still* know you made the game in the end, but I don't know what notch really expected with those tweets. Calling people niggers isn't gonna get you invites to massive corporate events.

Attached: 1555234155598.jpg (420x560, 30K)

>Can you imagine a mental mutant that keeps breaking down on Twitter to suddenly turn around and become a human?

When I was severely depressed I also was wayyyyyyy off base. It was when I was given help and shown how far I had dropped that I learned to correct my ways. It's possible. Just takes effort and time. It's probably not possible for him, as his money will prevent him from 'receiving' help like that. So he'd have to have his ehm 'moment' induced by himself, which I deem unlikely. He's a broken robot that will remain broken till it stops functioning permanently.

>based
>based and redpilled
>unironically based
Is there a more telltale sign of a redditor? I don't think so.

This is 2019 Yea Forums, user.

Attached: 57295516_p5.jpg (560x731, 140K)

>implying core Yea Forums was SJW friendly
gtfo bitchass

>WTF why is a company refusing to associate with a toxic individual that has no stake in the property anymore?!
Galaxy brain shit in here.

>WAHHHH WHY AM I NOT ALLOWED TO COME TO UR BIRTHDAY PARTY?!!!

Why should niggers and trannies get any respect?

ohhh, I wish I could disagree with that statement!

Attached: Hey wanna bay.jpg (768x1024, 194K)

>or provide a service to you
then the government shouldn't have decided to mandate people do the same for a litany of other groups

seething and cope are two big red flags

Self righterous leftists coming here to "fight" against /pol/ in their imaginary cultural crusade is what fucked up this place

You keep repeating that to yourself
Maybe one day you will believe it

kys discord shill

Literally Soros

Attached: JIDF_paying_shills.jpg (596x868, 123K)

Just for everyone else who's browsing this thread and feels disgusted for people considering self censoring an adulthood - it ain't that bad anywhere else on the board, think about it. Even fucking Yea Forums doesn't get liberals of same level Yea Forums gets.

Attached: h.jpg (727x953, 82K)

Damn

That furry destroyed him.

Core Yea Forums wasn't SJW friendly because it wasn't really a think back then. GG gave that shit a bigger platform than ever when it should've been avoided entirely. Core Yea Forums would've laughed at the shit Notch says, sure, but they'd recognize how autistic and fickle this fat faggot is.

So you want to commit suicide?

You can say that hes annoying,cringe,an asshole, and disagree with the way he spends his time (as almost anyone would with access to a billion+) but I'd hardly call him someone with mental issues or anything of the like. Guy shit posts non stop on witter and everyone thinks hes don draper minus the handsome.

Probably Soros.
He's responsible for all the things that can't be pinned on anyone else.

Why should anyone respect anyone? Respect doesn't mean bowing down and kissing ass.

I don't get why you can call someone a dicksucking faggot and nobody cares, but when you call someone a nigger you get banned or shamed. I got a 3-day ban for typing "nigger". The context didn't matter, what mattered is that I DARED to use the FORBIDDEN word.
Land of the free kek.

Core Yea Forums literally SHITPOSTED NOTCH OFF THE BOARD

This tweet is fake, I know he said some other redpill shit but he didn't say that.

Like the ones that try to diagnose trannies?

>No u
Classic. But I've been here since 2009

If a handful of era autists are enough to sway Yea Forums then this fucking site deserves it.

That makes sense, Yea Forums is one of the few boards left that fights tooth and nail to refuse change, so you have more hardcore people trying to induce it.

>the same userbase on another, similar website vs a cabal of outsiders "fighting the good fight"
But you already know that, because you do it for free

Yeah, not that droves of culture warriors who used this as a raid board during GG. Those newfags didn't even care to check the reviews that was all about since it was supposed to be about journalism.

And you're telling me that same Yea Forums would slob on this dude's dick just cause he's bold enough to say nigger on his twitter?

ye what you're posting

>Yea Forums
>more liberal than Yea Forums
That's a laugh

youtube.com/watch?v=WcYDsLLvp0Y

If I saw the cancer that Minecraft turned into, I'd sell it in a heartbeat too.

because being black or brown or white is something you're born with

being gay is something you're born with

being a faggot is something you learn and can change and can ultimately be influenced by the inclusion of laws that incentivize and discourage certain behaviors

if i own a restaurant and you're pissing off all of the customers because you keep calling everyone a nigger, or because you're naked, etc that is completely different from kicking you out solely because you are black, you can't "change" someone to not be black anymore but you can change someone to not be a faggot anymore

this is basic bitch political philosophy

>but I'd hardly call him someone with mental issues or anything of the like
Nigger, he's obviously mental at this point.
You have to be autistic not to see this when all he's saying is alternating between complaining that people hate him and raving antisocial /pol/ shit.

He wasn't this fucking retarded few years ago, people don't turn into raving subhuman retards just like that, over the course of few months.

>vs a cabal of outsiders "fighting the good fight"
That's you fags, though

Attached: 1521309261732.png (1069x409, 20K)

As opposed to saying kill all whitie and still get away with your job plus compensation. The retardation of the left is bottomless and this post just proved it.

So is this a real tweet or are the brain monsters falling for an edit again?

Let's say there's a room of 100 people being monitored by 1 person. 97 of those people bully and discriminate against 3 of them for some arbitrary reason. Eventually, the 3 people have had enough and ask the person monitoring them all ask if they can have a "pride day" to show they aren't afraid of the other people and they're proud of whatever it is the other people hate them for, and the person monitoring them says yes. Then, the rest of the 97 people say THEY want a pride day too. Do you see why that sort of thing is retarded?

So, what anime are you guys watching?

>/pol/ is raiding Yea Forums
That explains a lot.

>self-righterous
time to finish that preschool nazi-user.

>maybe one day you will believe it
I do, soul is earned in different ways than the financial. financial is just a dumb way for our society to structure itself. If you start believing money it is a sign of you not understanding the basic ingredients of your life.
BTW I work at a bank.

>If you disagree with this annoying loud minority, you agree with the other annoying loud minority on the other side
What a fucking retard.

Cringe and retardpilled

His inability to argue effectively and rationally destroyed him. The furry just flung ad hominem and subjecture.

>we can force you to stop holding these beliefs we don't like but you can't force this faggot to stop taking ten HIV-ridden cocks every day

>they'd recognize how autistic and fickle this fat faggot is.
or maybe you're the gigafaggot

Attached: wdytwa.png (644x644, 936K)

Got into HunterxHunter recently. Pretty damn good

It's not high school, user.

>being monitored by 1 person
I already stopped reading here, this isn't how life works.

Apparently two billion can't buy him an invitation so yeah

Yeah that showed him, user

>The furry just flung ad hominem and subjecture.
Cope

Made in Abyss!

Attached: 1551940411635.jpg (500x484, 125K)

Do you really think Notch ISN'T a fickle loser? The guy who was left as fuck and pandered to faggots during his dev time only to now spout "redpilled takes" because nobody's paying attention to him?

A while ago I would have agreed with you but at this point I think he is too far gone and would just make things worse, maybe if he mellows out just a little.

Retarded psycho detected

jesus christ you need to learn how to argue

Attached: 1550569311026.jpg (587x710, 138K)

>Do you really think Notch ISN'T...
I know what you are

Attached: smugbabypepe.jpg (499x498, 43K)

Still better than conman

Yeah I know, it's an analogy you dumb fuck

he never said that.

>making it illegal
That was a lie Jordan Peterson perpetuated when he joined in intentionally misreading a law that would add misgendering someone while beating them to death as possible evidence of a hate crime. It's actually very clear that misgendering someone isn't illegal.

Same, but I'm reading the manga first.
Reg is so cute!

Holy fuck you manage to sound dumber with every post
Stop posting, go back to your shithole

Notch just ripped stuff from Dwarf Fortress and dumped it down for elementary school kids
I don't know why anyone would respect that

It's a stupid analogy.

guy is rich and doesnt give a single fuck about anything. simple as that. he is probably laughing at every (you) he gets. we can project all we want on his life but in the end he's stupid rich and can do whatever the fuck he wants.

user its just a total coincidence that all the hardcore heterosexual pride fags are crazy antigay spergs.

Attached: 1531525028092.png (1022x1104, 278K)

>fuck he's right. Money HASN'T made this superangry nerd happy!
>I better insult him with something that sounds complex as I have no real counterpoint!
I'm glad you let us know you find the word 'psychotic' difficult to grasp. How ironic considering your stance on the topic.

Attached: monkey business.webm (450x360, 1.62M)

>No argument
Based and if I could go back to pre-GG Yea Forums, I'd love to