If it's possible to become a mage in real life today, which schools of magic would you main?

If it's possible to become a mage in real life today, which schools of magic would you main?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

Shape Shifting, and Solid light Figures

whichever one lets me kill nigs in the fastest ways possible

divination, conjuration, transmutation

Illusion/Alteration
Conjuration for hot daedra bf

Stealth archery

Conjuration so I can bang some demon sluts.

Necromancy, get all those good skellifriends to keep me company with their rattling

Either Restoration or Alteration. With Restoration you literally can't die as long as you've got mana, and with Alteration you can make your skin as hard as steel or paralyze people, hell maybe even transform yourself.

Based

Mysticism master race
>can see niggas even if invisible, or stealthed
>can absorb/dispel magic, rendering other schools useless
>can steal souls to fuel ambitions

>Alteration
>Transmute
>Buy Iron and turn it into Gold

Attached: 1513916233568.jpg (500x500, 43K)

Attached: 1548662632797.jpg (744x926, 77K)

Finnish.

Attached: sssscomic 87 mages.jpg (970x2630, 1.37M)

Time manipulation

Attached: sssscomic 412 luonto.jpg (950x2652, 1.08M)

I'm a healslut so I guess restoration
>picking resto for yourself
>not because you're autismo and think people relying on your heals will make you friends more easily
bluepilled and s o y pilled

This kind, so I can finally have friends.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-23 ToME Tips - Talents - Demented - Classes - Demented.png (1084x890, 134K)

Always pick mind control for obvious reasons.

Any school of magic in Dragon's Dogma.
Because all schools of magic in Skyrim are trash.

>MUH HUNGER ALPHA BAD HUNGER BAD STOP CONTENT
lol stfu nigger i like hunger
>wtf did you just say
no no no wait i was kidding hunger ruined the ga-
>*WHAP* *WHAP* *CRU NCCCHH*
NO NO NO STOP PLEASE AUGHHFHHHHH NOO
>*BRAAAAAAAAAP* *PANTE FLY OFF AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT*
*BLIND* NO NO NO *INFLATES*
>NOW YOU WILL TASTE MY SAUCY BEAN JUICE
*;RAAAAPPP FGGHH BRAP*

based

Conjuration, and with that power I'd conjure an atronach/daedra gf to cuddle under the sheets with until I drift off to sleep

Attached: 1556437378396.jpg (400x397, 54K)

Attached: ?.png (861x877, 498K)

Better than the entire game being trash like Dragon’s Dogma

illusion, assuming we're skyrim magic which sucks
shit was broken, just make everyone passive and get crazy xp for it, buffing nigs is fun too

Conjuration so I can conjure an asian.

While it is just a silly video game question I do like the concept of magic in the modern world, with all the science knowledge we have, understanding of materials, elements, structure and physics.

Like how would just simple magic, like the school of fire, change your life drastically.
Obviously you wouldn't just go into the street shooting fireballs everywhere, you'd be a moron to do that. You'd start out small, test how small you can go actually, like microscopic levels, is it purely fire you conjure or heat as well?
Can you walk past someone and change the temperature around their nostrils to give them a runny nose? Can you use concentrated heat to ease muscle tension and bone ache? Would you be able to cause a short circuit in the wires using the plug by heating up the metals to get the power to shut off in an entire building? Melt the makeup of your ex so she appears hideous on her date?
And so on.

It's very fascinating.

Attached: 1326005060444.jpg (400x400, 108K)

Red, or maybe White.

I want magic I can fuck around with so something like spatial magic could be cool too but healing magic is just too valuable not to have.

Attached: 1554507368681.png (1100x309, 577K)

summoning so I can fuck tons of succubus pussy after sacrificing the soul of my victim to her as payment.

Attached: julie_talk.gif (76x85, 3K)

Entropy, even Arete 1 would be pretty good.

Ehh?!

none of them from that shitter game

Alteration, to enhance my dick

Good taste

restoration, so I can finally be useful to someone else for once in my life...

Illusion. Charm for 70 points on target = easy gf

Abjuration so I could make all the other mages eat shit.

Wow, i like your post user, i always thought that if i acquired any power i'd ran off to a solitary place to train it to god levels, but considering something like this is amazing, if i get telekinetic powers some day i'll take the sneaky microscopic approach before training myself to lift islands and shit.

This guy gets it

Attached: sticker (25).png (252x224, 15K)