Seemingly decent boss fight

>seemingly decent boss fight
>"DUUUUUUUUUDE, LET'S COPY AND PASTE THIS EXACT SAME BOSS IN MULTIPLE LOCATIONS AND THROW SOME EPIC LORE REASON BEHIND IT!"

Defend this

Attached: SotFS_Pursuer.jpg (1374x826, 1.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IrJAwCBbnuc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it was fun mini-boss

it's D E E P E S T LORE, you wouldn't get it

>called peruser
>he purses you
what's the problem?

Attached: 1548986691540.jpg (655x527, 59K)

I liked getting good and slapping his shit but then I'm a big fan of recurring rival characters
Also he's a blatant Armored Core reference

Attached: 1208494918569.jpg (240x160, 33K)

>vanilla
wtf why doesn't the pursuer pursue me
>sotfs
wtf why are there pursuers pursuing me

>cheesing the twin pursuer fight so only 1 spawns
being bad never felt so good

ITT: We pretend that Dark Souls I has the same problems as Dark Souls II

Man, I really liked the Gwyndolin boss fight, but did they really had to put him 3 times in the Duke Archives? I mean he doesn't even have new moves and only drops twinkling titanite, which are already farmeable in the Royal Woods.

Attached: 1556332348801.gif (231x239, 1.42M)

Man, I really liked the Taurus Demon boss fight, but did they really had to put him 7 times in the Demon Ruins?

He should peruse you tho

Don't forget Capra and Stray Demon

>a kind of demon is in Demon Ruins
???

I'd rather have Pursuer popping up at random than fucking Forlorn not letting me bone out.

I like dark souls 1 too but pls don’t defend demon ruins

I agree that Demon Ruins is a mediocre area at best, but the idea of putting all the demon-related enemies back in that area is actually pretty cool.

Copy-pasting the same enemy 6 times on an area that doesn't even have a very valuable ember? That's not good, but the concept itself was nice.

>mediocre area at best
As someone who actually sort of enjoys the area for its novelty and ambience, it's not even close to mediocre. It's probably the single worst area in any souls game.

Yeah, but Shrine of Amana

>It's probably the single worst area in any souls game.
It's not even the worst area in Dark Souls I (Lost Izalith) and I think that Black Gulch is by far the most uninspired, obnoxious and overall lackluster area in any Souls game.

Stop exaggerating retard. It's still better than anything in DSII.

Sorry you got filtered by the Shrine of Kino, at least it wasn't filled with poison sludge

Izalith at least has that Siegmeyer area.

doesn't he just die each time? That's not pursuing or even creating the illusion of it.

lol

He doesn't even change his moveset

No, it was filled with deep water you can't even see. And then Scholar added a Dragonrider because I don't know, not like DaS2 made sense in vanilla anyway.

Why the fuck there was an ogre there anyways?

He gives you pocket change and a single twinkling, too. Maybe I'd give a shit if it was 20k a pop.

You can see if you use a torch, dumbass. Or just angle your camera and be cautious
>Scholar added
Scholar is a garbage bamco double dip. But that aside Dragonriders are clearly servants of Drangleic royal family and the one there is guarding Vendric's hidden shit.

It's a fucking ogre in a swamp, does it need a deep lore explanation?

Was that a swamp? Jesus christ, that might be the most cleanest swamp ever.

Then you can't roll, dumbass. Also, you cannot see where solid ground ends and deep water begins without cranking brightness up to 11. And at least Scholar restored the metal shine to armor, added some SSAO that worked and some contrast to areas, vanilla looks like faulty emulation with all the post processing missing.

Yes it probably was. It was a nice change of pace, sadly From compensated by giving us a fucking two story megaswamp in DS3

Great post, really outs you as a superficial retard who is bad at the game and cannot adapt
Go play God of Soi or something

>It's not even the worst area in Dark Souls I (Lost Izalith)
Nah Demon Ruins is worse, the only offensively bad parts of Lost Izalith are the Dragon butts and Bed of Chaos. Demon Ruins has absolutely nothing going for it, it has copypasted enemies everywhere, Ceaseless Discharge is such an awful boss that they had to put in a way to cheese it, the maggot enemies are braindead and repetitive to fight, the level design has nothing interesting going for it, Centipede Demon is a dogshit designed fight and Demon Firesage is a copypaste of a copypaste of a boss.

>and I think that Black Gulch is by far the most uninspired, obnoxious and overall lackluster area in any Souls game.
At least it's so short that it literally takes like 5 minutes to get through. It's got nothing on some of the other dogshit areas in the Souls games that are way longer.

I'll show you a real pursuer.

Attached: Dahaka0.jpg (600x838, 236K)

Dark Souls 1 is overrated.
Dark Souls 2 is weak
Dark Souls 3 tried too hard to be DS1
Bloodborne is the definitive Souls game.
You literally can't prove me wrong.

Attached: 3da22607de474afedecf9741cb4e8ced54efa5bd.jpg (600x600, 63K)

Two?

>throws a bucket of water on him
>shhhhh, nothing personnel Dahaka

>Ceaseless Discharge is such an awful boss that they had to put in a way to cheese it
I try to fight him legit every once in a while but his hitboxes and timing are so completely fucked and he usually one shots me so it's too much trouble to bother learning
He only has only two attacks to learn but why bother, it's such a shitty fight

Attached: 1523487129992.gif (384x239, 3M)

Man, I really liked the dragon butt in Painted World
Did they really have to recycle him 15 times in Lost Izalith?

Attached: defend this.webm (1280x696, 2.83M)

I wouldn't be surprised at all if movieshit was a better game than DaS2. Keep trying to rationalize the lowest points of kusoge.

>die 10 times first fight
>towards end of game during the duo boss fight literally don't get hit once
meme souls is easy once you figure out the dodge mechanics, and if you play with a shield the game is on easy mode

Attached: das2problemos.jpg (3000x4510, 3.67M)

HAHAHA OH NONONON
HAHAHAH

Attached: Bounding_Demon.png (252x309, 76K)

Keep at it, meanwhile I'm smugly superior because I genuinely enjoy all the Souls games instead of seething over one entry that people told me to hate and struggling to come up with retarded excuses

>meme souls is easy once you figure out the dodge mechanics, and if you play with a shield the game is on easy mode
You ever wondered by journalists threw a fit about Sekiro? It's because they played Dark Souls with a shield and summons for bosses.

Attached: 1556493204433.jpg (400x400, 108K)

In reality, swamps aren't filled with poison sludge, they're just a type of wetlands.

Honestly, not-Nashandra summoning Velstadt Dorado is a worse offender to me than ganksquad and blue smelter. It's not only lazy premium content, it makes certain playstyles hell.

Can someone explain to me why DS2 still has more players online than Dark Souls Remastered? I thought people loved the first game and would've preferred the version of DS1 with no bugs over DS2?

you are literally a faggot. but even a faggot is right once. Dark souls 2 is pure trash.

You're smugly superior for admitting to be a dumb fanboy incapable of independent thought while having the nerve to claim others are bandwagoning? Okay.

>certain playstyles hell
Which one?
I punched that bitch and not velstadt with my bone fists.

Yee, I must agree. I never summoned anyone the first run through DaS, never used a shield either
DaS2 was definitely more PvP focused than any of the other ones. The ability to use offhanded weapons with actual moves adds to that

>Sits around twiddling his thumbs, waiting for you to arrive in one of four different locations.
>Doesn't give chase if you leave.
You tell me.

The guy looks absolutely retarded but the fight with two pursuers at once is probably one of the best ones in the vanilla game. The fact that you can lose their drops if you die just makes it all the more intense.

>heineken
Would you look at the SOUL? SOOOOUUUULLLLLL. It's From criticizing our consumerist ideology and confirms that the DaS universe is based on our timeline. Literally the definition of SOUL.

Attached: SOUL.png (673x1157, 1.43M)

He's obviously interested in your goods but all you do is try to stab him.

Isn't Dark Souls 3 the most popular online-wise anyways?

Dark Souls 1 PvP is rusted

user, are you mentally challenged? I tire of you, run along now.

I hope your intense hatred for SPECIFIC VIDEO GAME gives you an ulcer, it's actually pretty funny that people like you exist

tire of my hard cock ripping your twink asshole

Attached: soul.jpg (1600x842, 425K)

He doesn't sit around waiting for you, he teleports in like an invasion.

It's funny because Sekiro is easier than Souls. You don't need a shield because deflect is the most powerful and forgiving defensive skill by far

DaS3 toddlers got filtered by not being able to mash roll, a portion of duelqueers like to pretend DaS2 PvP is good, DaS duelqueers and others got deeply offended by Bamco charging it and From not ruining it with romhack worthy game design like they did with Scholar. That said, the remaster did make online mechanics marginally worse, but not like these people even care if they endured DaS2 and 3.

Slower weapons in general, self-imposed challenges. I like to do DLC early than I'm supposed to, but still.

Of all that shit the two real fucking sins are soul memory and no full red/blue orbs also
>Maldron
Fuck you he is great

Attached: 1554689715897.png (370x500, 162K)

kino soul..... based.

I mean a lot of people generally dislike DS3 because they took away a lot of the build variety from DS2. Like where the fuck did power stances and hex spells go?

Flame Salamander (Fire/Normal)
No Guard/Compound Eyes

Hp: 150
Atk: 110
Def: 100
Sp. Atk: 110
Sp. Def: 100
Spd: 125

Kyogre, Calm Mind. Even setting up rocks works. Fucking easy. Get good.

Maldron is a cheating faggot and not at all great, but the image is for the covetous demon standing behind him, not Maldron himself.

>romhack worthy game design like they did with Scholar
SotFS Iron Keep still makes me chuckle, it's so unmitigatedly shitty it circles back around and becomes almost novel

I love how lively DS2 invader NPCs were, well except for the crappy soulless ones SotFS added. Fuck you Armourer Dennis

Dennis is tolerable, the real stinker is the DLC weapon twink.

>Dork Swords 2
>seemingly decent boss fight

Attached: 1534254954244.png (720x1000, 1.02M)

I think it was fun.
You should've had to fight the miniboss forms of him first before finally defeating him though.

As shit as Dark souls 2 was, bone fist was fucking fun.

And there were more opportunities for me to cospvp as fun characters like captain falcon/ captain hook in the ship area

you know how DS1 had shitty demon ruins with the copy paste of capra demon everywhere
I want an area with copy paste of pursuer everywhere

>no ultra demon bossfight where you fight Taurus, Capra and Stray all at the same time
Shit woulda been pretty cool

>you can make them fight themselves
Kino idea or not?

>Gwyndolin boss fight, but did they really had to put him 3 times in the Duke Archives?
What the fuck are you even talking about?

You spelling that word wrong twice has me fucking dying, thank you

It'd be cool if the pursuer was just a fucking slow cunt that slowly lumbered after you everywhere until he got into range of you and then went into instant boss battle mode no matter where you were.

I was kinda sad we didnt fight a pumice Capra demon like the Stray demon in the bridge

Demons are literally a big happy family, they would never harm each other. Tree mommy would not approve

Better yet make him a snail that kills you permanently if he touches you, that would be epic bro

Attached: 1224127554402.jpg (481x320, 20K)

meatspin.mp4

This literally happened with Pinwheel in TotG and Taurus/Capra in Demon Ruins, you fucking nostalgianigger. Early-game easy boss copy/pasted over a late-game area.

>Mr. Salamander's Wild Ride
This isn't even their actual bullshit attack (the bellyslide)

>Pinwheel in TotG
Not that user but they really show up after the bossfight? I really dont remember much after Anor Londo

If you think the fight is decent then what is the problem with having more of it?

Hes a reoccurring boss? Thats his thing, other games have done it before

lol the only area in dark souls 2 better than demon ruins is majula, and that is a fucking hub area for crying out loud. DAS 2 is cancer, stop defending it pcpoor.

Attached: typical french army person.jpg (1575x1800, 490K)

Yeah, the area right before Nito has like four of them spamming fireballs at you.

I only remember the bone dogs and the baby skellingtons

Dude that's literally a species. It's like fighting 5 black pitbulls. Sure maybe putting 7 taurus demons was a bit too much but demon ruins make sense. Also the taurus and capra demon that we fight as bosses were strong enough to climb from demon ruins to the undead burg.
Pls don't compare the atrocity that is ds 2 with some things in ds1 that yes are a bit lazy but at least makes sense.

I didn't like DS1 because it was slow and boring but I'm currently playing Bloodborne and I love it. Will I like DS3? What about Sekiro?

Attached: Bloodborne_Father_Gascoigne_Boss_Fight.jpg (400x224, 22K)

Your thread isn't working out very well huh
It almost reads like a parody or a false flag but it's amusing imagining that you are literally this asshurt about DS2 but too stupid to properly criticize it

They're in the same spot as the baby skels.

Ye ds3 and sekiro are pretty fast

It's not my thread you retard. Learn to decypher writing styles before you make moronic comments like that, pleb.

the only good thing about dark souls 2 is the ability to replay a level on a much higher difficulty and farm different items and the fact they curbed overlevelling somewhat with the soul memory and 10x = enemy gone trick.

Attached: one does not belong can you guess which.jpg (4840x9038, 3.25M)

DS3 isn't very interesting or coherent and too much of it is trying to allude poorly to DS1's plot
Sekiro is fine, it will probably suit you well as long as you like sengokushit
Just don't expect any of the other games to have lore/setting as interesting as BB

The one without fish eye lens?

Sekiro is to Bloodborne as Bloodborne is to Dark souls. Prepare your anus.

what does this even mean?

He means that it's got even less build variety

Attached: 1554667293228.png (872x1081, 1010K)

Would you want to see EVEN MORE of horrible grey, monochrome square room #237?

You know how ugly that game is, don't deny it you dumbshit.

You only like that embarassment of the souls series because of the stupid enemy placements and because you like games with accessible and easy pvp.

Attached: the truth.jpg (1200x4691, 3.95M)

It was a joke.

Attached: Chill Man.png (373x450, 5K)

Ah sorry, I've spent too much time on Yea Forums.

Attached: N64 shaders.png (733x517, 531K)

hahahahah jesus christ, it must be suffering living like this

ds1 is WAY harder than bloodborne, that's why you didn't like it. ds3 is easy like BB, you'll like it.

DS1 is the king tho. if you respect yourself, you will force yourself to improve and play the king.

>ds1 is WAY harder than bloodborne
>equips Havel's armor
>sleepwalks through the game

DS1 pvp is too hard for most people so they just flock to the casual pvp of DS2 that allows more room for error. Imagine vsing a guy that perfectly parries you 90% of the time, then immediately swaps his weapon to a huge ass hammer and swaps his ring to hornet ring then riposting before the window closes, you'd just feel so garbage knowing you were so much pathetically worse than the top DS1 pvp gods, obviously you'd want to go and play a little kids game (DS2) to feel better about yourself.

Attached: 1410361837334.jpg (383x367, 51K)

>being a shieldfag/armorfag
there's your answer

The only reason anyone would think Bloodborne is harder than Dark Souls is because they're a shield shitter.

this.

I never used shields in dark souls, so it was often extra hard for me, but as a side effefct bloodborne was piss easy for me as I was already used to dodging pretty much everything.

Imagine not beating OnS first try on your blind playthrough. Sorry i crushed your "hard" game with my superior IQ full havel build kid.

Attached: Cs up.jpg (900x900, 42K)

His name is literally The Pursuer. I don't know what else to tell you.

This thread seems designed to make DS1 fans look like retarded assholes, I'm calling false flag

I agree, they do a good job of that by themselves.

wft, why would an artist slap a commercial beer brand on his work? How come nobody noticed this? Was there no art direction or QC????

Oh wait, the lava mill, I forgot.

>

Attached: pursuer living up to his name.webm (720x404, 1.51M)

Even though I agree with the majority of criticism, I still enjoyed DaS2 a fucking lot.
Something about it being a bad DaS game, but still an amazing game I guess?

Sekiro is faster and more agressive, DaS3 is a bit slower, but still faster than DaS.
Not sure if you'll like em more than BB though, that game is pure kino

What is up with this meme? DS is literally the easiest game in the Dark Souls trilogy. Bloodborne is harder than the entire trilogy, maybe equally to DaS3. Sekiro is probably easier than the entire trilogy.
I haven't played DeS so I wouldn't know.

DaS was only hard because it was 'new' to a lot of people. Replay it, it's literally a fucking breeze compared to the newer games. Bloodborne is hard as fucking balls, and DaS3 also has its moments.

DS3 is so easy that even Forsens autistic girlfriend could beat it easily. She nearly quit DS1 multiple times. You're probably some guidefag.

No one in Dark Souls 2 does, all the enemies have the same basic copy paste moves, even some of the bosses

>DaS3 also has its moments
Yeah, in the DLC. Base game is easy as piss including Nameless King who i 1 shot the other day after not playing since release. Friede and Midir are probably the hardest parts of that game and the level design is a lot more forgiving and easy than DS1.

Sekiro does this with like 3 different types of mid-bosses yet no one's complained

they don't even have a lore reason, just renamed. Lazy as fuck

Attached: 1076823864267.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

git gud

Attached: 1549493491482.jpg (400x400, 17K)

i haven't read anything past the OP yet but let me guess what kinds of posts are being made in this thread
>ds1 nostalgiafaggotry
>SOULfaggotry
>b-b-but dark souls 3!
>that one autist who posts the same 5 ds2 minor glitch webms every. fucking. thread.
>bb and/or sekirofags trying to stay relevant despite it being a dark souls thread
>rampant frogposting
>based, seething, cringe, etc.
>people ranking the souls games without explaining themselves, effectively contributing nothing to the thread
>lol dragon butts, lol graphics, lol swamps
>the same tired few arguments still being aped

Attached: squidward-of-catarina.jpg (770x578, 55K)

You dingus. That dragonrider knight is guarding the kings crown.

What an insightful meta post. You are so much better than everybody.

sekiro reuses so much shit that the second half of the game just feels like ng+

Yes and it was shockingly lazy. Pure PvE game, zero balance concerns or anything that could have held them back dev time wise and they still shit the game full of rehashes.

They also made you fight Ape twice, Genichiro twice and corrupted monk twice. You could also say the same for Isshin technically but not really.

thank you for this blessed post

I wish this guy was a bit tougher and actually followed you throughout the game, and every time you put him down he'd just respawn on the same spot 30 minutes later to hunt you down again.

>infinite staminasouls
>hard
lol take a look at this guidefag and laugh.

>the pursuer
>lore
he is just some random fuck who got his name by chasing niggas. there was an implication originally he was raimi but they stole that from him when they made fume knight.

being better than someone who posts the same trite shit every day for over half a decade as if their trash opinions matter isn't exactly difficult

I think you might be retarded and wrong, just a feeling.

2 Sanctuary guardian? Really miyazaki you pulling a LMAO2MANTICORE!

2ape is literally this

what are you even talking about you retard.

>Yea Forums is one person

if you liked the weapons in bloodborne you won't like ds3 so much until the ringed dlc.

The speed in ds3 is almost like bloodborne, some bosses are insanity fast.

Sekiro is very different feeling, with more complicated combat systems. The speed of the game is also quite fast but doesn't really involve nonstop dashing or dodging, it's all about deflecting alot in chains, parry (mikir counter) and head jumps.

If you need to ask, you're too dumb to explain it too.

Remember, Miyazaki cannot create artificial difficulty. 2 sanctuary guardian might be Tanimura's work somehow. Same as the cursed chalice dungeons.

>hurr Nameless king is easy
yeah O&S are also easy because I anecdotally oneshot them :)
Piss off. DaS3 is way harder than DaS. It's only difficult because you were new to the series when you played it. When DaS3 came around, you had 2-3 games of experience.
Bloodborne is balls to the wall hard. Sekiro is pretty easy. I think people only claim it's so incredibly difficult because they can't summon.

>too dumb
>explain it too
Ah I see you're epic trolling me. Good job, based retard.

GED

DAN

despairingly not
unfortunately there are heaps of you retards posting the same posts daily

>I am a high IQ gamer found a secret area
>I am a mega high IQ gamer I found a secret area inside the secret area
>Pursuer spawns in his upgraded form and starts fighting you in a fairly small environment

Pursuer in Scholar was fairly neat anyway, he never chased you far and all of his spawns were in areas where enemies don't end up unless you specifically drag them there, on top of that he drops early game Twinkling which can be somewhat of a pain to get before the half way mark.
Scholars biggest crime was designing areas specifically around messing with people who just expected vanilla again and trying to stop the age old "just run past everything lmao" strat, it made a very vocal part of the community really really really salty which resulted in a shitload of shitposting

>No weapons
>No items
>No fashion
>No moves
>Close to no regular enemy variety (not that it would matter because the game inbetween bosses is more boring than Assassin's Creed on easy
>Boss rehashes out the ass, even main bosses
>Uninspired music
>Lore is just "nippon mythology lmao"
>Only replay value is adding artificial difficulty by adding multipliers
It does make you wonder what they have even been doing all these years.
I hope From finds their way back to making a great game next time

Attached: D4IMZ01XoAEQQT-.jpg (449x474, 24K)

>mfw I discovered a year ago that I never got the true ending of Warrior Within when I played it as a kid

Attached: 77B.jpg (698x672, 27K)

You have moves though, they are just all useless except for 1 because it's too good to ever use another one

Why is her head so big?

You actually think NK is hard? Yikes my dude. Friede and Midir are the only hard fights in that entire game. The game as a whole is also easier to navigate due to having warp right away and the areas being a lot more linear. You also get more heals sooner than DS1 and can have higher defence earlier while being at an optimal roll speed, chugging while moving and enemies having easier to break poise than DS1 also makes it easier.
>b-but enemies move fast
So do you.

>wtf why doesn't the pursuer pursue me

Because he isn't called the pursuer
Translators are retarded as always

Attached: 61q0DKQKFbL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 32K)

>from normal to ugly
what is wrong with women

It's a wig, her real hair is underneath

>a boss that appears later as a regular enemy
that never happened in dark souls ever

doesn't he straight up disappear if you leave the area? what kind of pursuing is that?

>more heals sooner than DS1
Flat fucking lie. I do agree that DS3 is piss-easy, but you're a retard here. In the time it takes to get even five more shards and hit 10 Estus, DS1's base level, you could EASILY get the Rite of Kindling and hit 20, higher than DS3's max.

He is basically poor mans silent Majima, he shows up for fights but doesn't seem to actually care if he wins or loses and lets you walk away if you really dont want to

Plenty of games do this, you utter retard.

I'm talking about first playthroughs here. Nobodies gonna do that unless they're a guidefag and the extra estus are for only 1 bonfire when you kindle. You could even run out of humanity and be unable to kindle and remain stuck at 5 for a large portion of the game.

>if it's in ds1 it makes sense
okay

What do you thought was hard? Let me laugh at you user. I can guarantee no matter what it was, I beat it without even trying.

Rats drop manatees like candy, and PLENTY of people thought that "go down" meant "go to the Catacombs" and ended up first-bossing Pinwheel. If anything, getting Kindling early is more a mark of a blindfag than a guidefag.

You're moms pussy when it contracted because my benis was inside it.

Attached: 1537025334413.png (1053x1080, 324K)

Ah the great "New player Dark Souls Experience" argument.

Where we try to cast a character that represents a "new player" who has seemingly has 100000 hours of experience but selective amnesia, he knows to not level Resistence but for some reason doesn't know about Pinwheel and so on.
These arguments never lead anywhere because its literally both sides pretending REALLY HARD that the "new player" they are crafting is the perfect representation and not at all a strawman while strawmanning the other guys "new player".

It's a fun thing to shitpost about but it never leads anywhere except more elaborate levels of memery of both sides pretending that obvious things that are stated by the game are arcane secrets while also expecting the "new player" to know about toggling weapons to get out of stunlock.

if he's a decent fight then why do you have such a problem with fighting him multiple times

congratulations, you're retarded

Based retard

This.
>Hear Dark Souls is hard
>Die 10 times to the skeletons before even reaching the catacombs
>wew they weren't lying
>realise this wasn't the 'intended path' and breeze through undead burg after I finally killed pinwheel

how are you this stupid

He is just a bit tsun-tsun for you, i-its not like he want you to win or anything, just notice him Bearer-sempai (please don't live him).

youtube.com/watch?v=IrJAwCBbnuc

Leave*

Nice non-rebuttal. You can't say a single thing about any of this because it's all true.

I can think of at least 3 worse ones.

Physics is convoluted

Attached: DARK SOULS II 2_10_2019 11_54_30 AM.webm (852x480, 2.9M)

I'm an ardent lover of DS2- it became my favorite game in the series after a few series replays. But I will never defend the fucking cancermanders. Dear lord I despise these cretinous fucks.

Dumb Poppy poster

Also
>No Patches
Is this even a From game?

Still better than dragon asses.

DS2 also lacked a Patches.

He's called the pursuer you dimwit single digit iq. You came here to complain because you're having trouble with him or something?

No? There was a whole sidequest with him and the other nigger fucking with you and trying to kill each other.

P8 and Cr8 weren't Patches. Patches is literally Patches. He doesn't ever have another name. Even the fucking spider was Patches. They were merely Patches-inspired.

>Patch the Good Luck
>that one asshole in Shadow Tower Abyss who tricks you with trapped chests and drops you off bridges
Nah m8

P8 was filling the role, DkS Patches could just not also have been on whatever side of the world 2 takes place or at least I think that was their thought process. Sekiro didn't have anyone like that, the one merchant guy that seemed like he would take that role was pretty much nothing

Maybe kill it the first time you met him like a big boy and youll not met him anymore. But wait you probably needed a summon to kill it thats why you met him in "multiple location".
Git gud.

The Pursuer would much better if he actually pursued you. He might as well be called The Duelist since he gives up super easy and never chases you down. Imagine Pursuer appearing somwhere like Shrine of Amana or Dragon Aerie and hovering around you chucking massive spears at you,then closing in with his massive sword.

Attached: 1536663967285.jpg (544x1024, 75K)

Attached: Vibrations.webm (640x480, 2.26M)

DaS1 isn't slow, it's methodical and broken. There is a counter glitch to every move. Getting backstabbed? You can backstab cancel. Stunlocked by big daddies? toggle escape?
Good miracles can also be found in anor londo/painted world to counter all dark magic bullshit. But the thing is you can easily make yourself equally as broken early as your invaders.

Attached: 1556008570834.jpg (600x1016, 154K)

Modded

>RATS SRAW
Is that a game?

fuck off already avatarnigger

Hey, he understands that people have lives.

Attached: 1550077192584.jpg (640x1575, 289K)

Hello r*dditor!

>american """women"""
Fucking nasty ugly whores.
Anyways, that wouldn't fit the lore of the place at all. He's invading their space if he does that, they would shoot him down. Or the wyverns would eat him.

kek

Attached: 1555011964529.png (750x711, 87K)