Days Gone

This is most comfy game in recent memory, users on metacritic raised it to 8/10 and impressions from players are positive as well. Is this game ultimate sjw filter?

Attached: IMG_20190429_202600.jpg (3840x2160, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rule_of_thirds
youtu.be/mKOXQOAWSlQ
youtu.be/KUAOz3BjzOo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: IMG_20190429_202553.jpg (3840x2160, 414K)

Holy fucking shit it is a buggy goddamn mess. The cutscenes have now started to unsync with the audio.

Also how far did journalists play? I reached the third major camp and its basically been them constantly calling Deek a slaver to his face.

This.

Could be better if technical problems were fixed. I get like 10 FPS when riding the bike.

Also the whole game is just you running pointless quests for literal who’s.

I lent my brother my PS4 and I'm getting it back next week. I've been considering getting this. Whats so great about it, OP?

Nothing. There isn’t even hardly a main quest or story. The whole game is just you doing favors for everyone. There literally nothing to do in the game.

Nice try retards
Bike and hordes are fun af, some other activities to fuck around and story is pretty neat

Attached: IMG_20190429_202556.jpg (3840x2160, 1.27M)

>Bike and hordes are fun af
Ah, yes, needing to refill your bike every 30 seconds of riding and dying to 50 mobs at once sure sound like fun!

>some other activities to fuck around
Name one because I know you’re lying. There isn’t anything to do on the side in this game.

>story is pretty neat
What story?

OP, a couple of hints from a professional photographer. You don't want to use this kind of DoF unless the subject stands still closer the camera. Also when the subject is a car/bike you want to mimic the shutter speed/panning to 1/500-1/1000sec.

Attached: 1556603523140.jpg (1440x810, 971K)

>base your review on the fact that most of the zombies are white and a single cut-scene where a husband looks at his wife's butt to give it a 5
>have a mental breakdown when she's called out on it

same with waypoint's review, guy spent the entire time raving about how problematic the main character is.
And the resetera trannies were quick to jump on this thread too. Don't believe them, the game is genuinely good.

Attached: women.jpg (638x114, 52K)

Nothing. It's a buggy, generic, bland game with nothing going for it.

But trannies hate it so cringecels think it's a good game just like Kingdom Come apparently.

"generic"
"bland"

how to spot someone that doesnt have the game. back to discord, tranny.

not based and HRT pilled

Based. Game photographt is something I like, but I just suck
Fuck off

Attached: IMG_20190428_101040.jpg (3840x2160, 389K)

I like how Sony fans weaponize low Metacritic scores against Nintendo and Microsoft games but when it comes to Playstation, the reviewers got it wrong and the game is an obvious masterpiece.

>another zombie game with a half assed story and no side content 8 years too late
This shit wasn't even worth the $3 I spent to rent it from RedBox.

I wish death on all tranny freaks and incel faggots.

>$0.35 has been deposited into your psn account

Attached: 1556546787357.jpg (1080x1108, 103K)

"no side content" "half assed story"

hehe keep going, tranny.

Yeah, because it's so rare for people to side with a game that gets a low score, right? It's almost like there are people who play games and shitposters who want to rile you up. We had people talk about how starfox on wii U was a casual filter, we had people defending crackdown 3 and now we have people defending days gone. Crazy how that works, huh?

fuck off shills

Of course, these termites want gaming to be all about their agenda. Which is why we must point and laugh whenever these mentally ill faggots come here

Attached: one of the termites that killed telltale.jpg (606x765, 110K)

Read those reviews first lol. If they score it lower because there is no diversity and women says sexual lines, then thr fuck is wrong with reviewers. Some mentioned technical issues, but day 1 patched fized almost everything. User score reflects this. You will rarely see games average jump like that

Attached: IMG_20190428_121426.jpg (3840x2160, 1.56M)

>Game photographt is something I like, but I just suck
this is a good shot (depth of field is on spot) but don't forget, when it comes to portrait, to avoid to place the subject on the center; it's called Rule of thirds and it's pretty simple. Keep trying and don't give up my fren!

Attached: RuleOfThirds-SideBySide.gif (975x365, 222K)

this useless moron ended up at arenanet, and surprise surprise another round of layoff hit the company.
why do companies hire women again?

Nice try retard. Your game is shit. Cope.

Thanks user. Will keep that in mind

>Yea Forums shits on every single sony exclusive that has came out recently
>ends up defending the worst one of the bunch
Stay contrarian, Yea Forumsros

Attached: Nathan Drake toast.gif (540x253, 2.41M)

Oooh he said .sjw. Damn.....
So this is then power of the Nintendo Switch

Lmao.

is it like in film production where you want the eyes of the subject(s) so align with the horizontal lines?

>Whats so great about it, OP?
Don't buy it yet. The bugs and optimization genuinely bring it down a point in score and at this point will actively detract from your enjoyment of the game.

Aside from that, the best I can describe what I am enjoying about it is that is a very comfortable game. There's something very relaxing and enjoyable about riding from point to point, watching for ambushes and zombies and killing shit. It hits an itch that the old Far Cry games used to scratch before they became fully formulaic by being formulaic but having enough tweaks to make it somewhat interesting again. the bike and the stealth emphasis are the biggest reasons. The bike is fun to ride and I've done shit on it that I haven't come close to being able to do in actual racing games.

Also the script while mediocre heavily benefits from all the voice actors just giving it their all. Star Killer has given himself over to voice acting and the random shit Deek says is great.

Because they do the same work for less pay, women are less likely to ask for a raise or a promotion, and most are less likely to complain to HR.

LET THE DAYS GO BY

Game's vary between pretty average and good. To make sub-80 IQ Yea Forumsedditors understand better: it's nowhere a masterpiece but it stands between Mad Max and State of Decay type of game with some really comfy bike exploration. If you liked the abovementioned gaymes and the last Far Cry entries (without encounters every 30 seconds, thank god) this may be a good (sale) purchase or rent. That's it, no seething trannies or venting /pol/tardette.

Attached: 1508639736483.jpg (540x720, 46K)

Its suprisingly better than I thought itd be. The protag is actually well written. My biggest complaints are the retardedly slow walking segments and the atrocious framedrops when riding the bike. Also the shooting seems off sometimes

Damn near unplayable on base PS4

I'd pierce her buns

Attached: Pierce.jpg (455x303, 18K)

patch 1.05 fixed framedrops, did you lads forget to update or what

That's just one of the techniques, but it's not mandatory and has nothing to do with Rules of Thirds.To to improve your understanding: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rule_of_thirds

Central composition disagrees

I finally get that picture now.

and it's travesty against a century of cinema/photography, supported only by autistic hipsters who sperg about simmetry.

1.04 did already on launch day. Its just fags who havent played it

>E3 demo had huge ass hordes of zombies
>think it looked cool as fuck
>fast forward to now
>a horde is like a dozen zombies tops
>bike runs out of fuel in like 1 minute and ammo is scarce as fuck so people resort to melee spam

what a letdown this game was

I wanna get around to playing Days Gone sooner or later but right now my backlog is just to much
>Wet
>Resistance 3
>Deadpool
>Ark
>remastered Assassins Creed 3 and Liberation
>Just Cause 3
>Rayman Legends
>Mad Max
>Jurassic World Evolution

days gone will be in the bargain bin in no time don't worry

You proved you never played the game. Fuck off

Days Gone is the white man's TLOU2

I've been playing 8 hours ago and the frames issue is still awful

why would I blow $60 to play it when I can see gameplay first and then decide if it worth spending money on
hint: it's not worth spending money on

the things you mention aren´t even included in that review, shill

Shut the fuck up faggot.

cope

Game is fucking awesome, you’re just sad you ain’t gud.

I haven’t had a single bug yet only frame rate loss. Graphically it’s master piece, beautiful while being depressive at the same time.

Attached: B7D1A31F-9F33-4EB9-85F6-26540FB9D0BB.jpg (1500x1125, 334K)

I’d agree with state of decay but not ad max.

days gone’s story had me from the start and continually dragged me in to feel emotional about Deacons life and situation.

My favourite games are (in no particular order and only recent as I’m 38) BOTW, Spider-Man, days gone, Titanfall 1/2, Rust, state of decay, Rocket league and probably a little early, but, Battlefield 4.

I generally annoy a game The is worth full price and can keep me entertained for max 20 hrs.

Works fine on PS4 slim

because no one keeps track of their failures
arenanet had no chance of knowing
those tweets weren't in her resume, telltale didn't give her a negative recommendation to arenanet saying she hired too many females
why do you think she's so mad that people are pointing out a tweet she thought wouldn't be remembered

Attached: 78657456.gif (500x350, 468K)

Seems like 1.04 fixed the bike controls

You fucking lair, I literally for the first time last night run out of fuel while around of a massive bird of 50, it was huge. And I ran for as long as I could, but, they got me. It was exhilarating, kept playing.

Holy fuck you gitbsome back up, however, I think just cause 3 and dead pool will probably take up a few days of your time max.

Everything does you redundant retard.TLOU is everyone’s burden,

>a horde is like a dozen zombies tops
wrong
>bike runs out of fuel in like 1 minute
you get bike upgrades for fuel tank pretty early
>ammo is scarce as fuck
crafting materials are very common, you never really run out of molotovs and crossbow bolts due to crafting, you can purchase ammo at camp

Last night was ‘the’ first time I ran out of fuel, and I’m pretty anal. I just got complacent.

So there am for the first time seeing a real horde, “holy fuck desu, adrenaline spiked”, look at fuel gauge. Horde is onto me.

“Oh fuck”

Bike chugs to a stop, start running....

Turn back to see the spectacle “wow! So this is how I go”...

10/10 but will never ever run out of fuel or ammo again....survival got me hyped.

Attached: 10BB13B2-5422-4A16-9D27-51442D1F796F.png (2048x1536, 2.88M)

>He hasnt gotten to that mission
Pleb. Why bother lying when you dont wven have the game. That E3 demo ins awmill is actual mission in game
youtu.be/mKOXQOAWSlQ

Attached: IMG_20190428_084617.jpg (3840x2160, 1.52M)

Ive played around 3 hours now and it’s honestly been pretty fun. Ive only had one complaint but the more I played the complaint went away

Excuse me sir, is that drugs on the back of your bike?

Say cheese

Attached: D9BB2260-BBB1-45E7-855A-E2A6A0ACAA78.png (2048x1536, 3.06M)

Sshhhh

Attached: IMG_20190428_101038.jpg (3840x2160, 370K)

>it's a boss fight
holy shit this game is trash

This was in game for fuck sake, IN FUCKING GAME

Attached: D2F898C5-5603-441E-8575-C2575E30509C.png (2048x1536, 3.47M)

Not anymore
There are 38 hordes, just few are story releated. Rest are just roaming around

Attached: IMG_20190428_121427.jpg (3840x2160, 842K)

b-but the SJW are SEEEEEEETHING!!! i must know, i check twitter and resetra every day!
so if you are BASED and REDPILLD, like me, you simply have to LOVE this game, to troll the trannies, epic style!!!

It’s for intellectuals, you wouldn’t get it.

Anyway, what level are you on in Syphon Filter?

I haven’t gone with nitro, don’t think I will unless game requires it. So far I can make the jumps I need.

The main character for a bikie is quite compassionate. In fact, he goes out of his way and risks his life for a young girl suffering PTSD.

It helps for quick escapes

Attached: IMG_20190426_154731.jpg (1920x1080, 194K)

It's "okay", not shit, not fucking awesome, not bad, not great, but "okay". It's a very middle of the road experience.

Interesting, but I generally ride slow and use minimal fuel. My first upgrades was to muzzle the exhaust.
Going neutral down hill to conserve gas lol. I’ve literally done that in real life

Same. Its those little things that are cool

Attached: IMG_20190428_121306.jpg (3840x2160, 1.44M)

Is it kind weird that we’re trying to convince randoms to play a game because it’s fun?

We're more just arguing with false flaggers. Itd not like we could talk about game between ourselves

bro dont forget to dilate

1.06 patch is up.

Wicked

Kingdom Come was a good game dumbfuck
Dans gone is a mess

You can't actually call Days Gone a mess and then gas up Kingdom Come.

Thank fuck it has a white man protagonist or Yea Forums wouldn't have given it a chance.

Who here /neverexperiencedabug/

Deacon is a sad man.

PS4 hasn't received an exclusive game for half a year, so it doesn't surprise me that this is the game that's "unexpectedly" good and the reviewers got it wrong, they are just biker hating sjw's. I assume people have to justify their purchase somehow.

The gameplay looks rough. I wont get the game until it's fucking cheap, which will probably happen in 3-6 months. I mean I can get spiderman used for 15 bucks already.

I'm having more fun with it the more I play. Just hope there's more weapons I come across that are better because I've just been using an AK-47 and the same pistol for the past 4 or 5 hours.

Attached: daysgone.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)

I'm enjoying the game, and each patch seems to bring the technical issues more into line.

But FUCK me I wish Deacon would shut up for five seconds. What is this dumbass trend where we have to hear the playable character ramble incessantly about whatever they're doing? I dropped Horizon for the same thing. Deacon has a less irritating character than Aloy was, but he talks just as much. I don't need the protagonist to explain everything to me every step of the way. I don't need to hear every single inner thought he has. I wish devs would stop doing this shit, or at least give an option to turn it off like the last Tomb Raider did.

I've only played the game with 1.05 patch installed and frame drops are still heavily prevalent in a really bad way.

I guess he has that emotion, are are you a psychologist?
Because wew

>I guess he has that emotion
It's one of two emotions he has. If he's not raving mad and ranting about how he's going to kill people and eat them, he's talking to his wife's headstone.

Im atm like 15 hours in. I had texture glitch, looked like pile of sand was in middle of road, fissapeared in 10seconds. And yesterday when I drove other drifters bike to mine, I like fell In ground, it was all blue, but I could see only tree textures above me. Then after 10-20sec I glitched back where I was, just without other bike I was using

Attached: IMG_20190428_101043.jpg (3840x2160, 434K)

>most are less likely to complain to HR
it's actually the reverse. they're more likely to complain to HR, which causes the issue that companies feel they're forced to take disciplinary action when they don't really want/need to. whereas men are more likely to either just get on with it or resolve issues between themselves

Are you talking shit about Sarah, bitch!? I will fucking kill you and eat you!!

Except more hillbilly.

Holy shit the difference between 1.06 and 1.05 is like night and day.

Can you check patch notes? Google dont have them yet

Attached: No way fag.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

There a way to get to a more detailed one? All I'm seeing is a short description with just a generic bug fixes.

How so? I'm glad they're being quick with the patches. 1.05 seemed to help the framerate in some places, but still had heavy drops in others and people were still reporting the audio bug being present.

So that's not only me, dunno know waht they did but it's 30fps locked now ever with rain+horde also huge improvements to streaming textures

On 1.05 I was still experiencing heavy drops almost constantly due to always riding in the mud or near hordes. I haven't tested it yet with a horde larger than maybe a thirty to fifty size one, but the general riding drops have all but been eliminated, the cut scenes are now playing as normal,

I need to stress test it more but it is now in a decent state.

You're playing on base? I swear to god I rarely get rven slight drops on Pro anywhere

This is great news, will play some more later. Has anyone finished the game yet? I'm kind of taking it slow but I'm not sure how long the game is, don't want to just blast through it. Last mission I did was confronting O'Brian.

>You're playing on base?
Yup. Was going to upgrade to a pro but I heard how the V is going to be backward compatible so I'm sticking out the year in a half.

Before this patch, the drops were constant in the mud and with big hordes. Now its silky smooth.

looks ok. i watched a few reviews and they were mixed. i dont like the fact that your bike seems pretty delicate but i guess you can get damage upgrades that would maybe fix that. probably pick it up when it goes on sale.

Stealth vehicles that can't make the crew stealthed are pointless.

>Has anyone finished the game yet?
It's about sixty hours taking it at an average pace. 30 if you just mainline missions.

Good to hear they patched it. Its insane how fast they are adressing issues
You can upgrade it pretty fast, just do missions for mechanics camp and when you get to tier 2, you can increase everything
Hell no. Funny thing even reviewers who bashed it didnt finish it

is this the lesbian that was getting annoyed that the game caters to white males like youre not allowed to do that any more?

The game is garbage

>insane how fast they are adressing issues
Which is silly given how long it was in development. Maybe they should have spent less money on the constant VA and more on doing QA before release.

>Funny thing even reviewers who bashed it didnt finish it
I'm kind of wondering how far got in the story. Just comparing what I've seen in reviews and what I've played through just marathoning
it on my day off, I wonder if they got past the third encampment at all.

>when you get to tier 2, you can increase everything

so can you actually pull off jumps without trashing your bike later in the game? i saw clips of people riding over a small bump and the game was indicating they had falling damage. i understand theres a balance between realism and dumb fun.

Open world game is pain in the ass to qa. And every time you fix something, different issue will pop up. When devs add or remove something, things will break again. Its easier to adress issues when more people get to play it

Yeah, also those players sucked dick. You can adjust how you land to reduce dmg

Not a 10, but some "journos" have beated it for no being another black tranny power trip.

I like to try to make sure each little box could stand as a decent picture on it's own!

This. Bike damage has been the least of my problems unless I got clotheslined or sabotaged.

This. Only time my bike was fully fucked was because sniper took it out

>or sabotaged.
Is that what those cunts you occasionally find next to your bike do?

holy shit your whole post sounds like a direct quote from a sonyfag guidebook.
fucking kys and learn to shill better.

>whole post sounds like a direct quote from a sonyfag guidebook

not OP but do guidebooks comment on sjws now? i thought we lived in a society.

>this taste

In like 2009 an open world zombie game seemed like a dream, and this looks manly as fuck, is it filled with SJW bullshit like most Sony crap?

Yup. Park it in a bush or off the road to avoid.

I fucking love it, after Schizo shit, my love for the game went up.

>entire thread is about how it btfos sjws
>articles of crying sjws about it everywhere
Yeah man, it's loaded to the brim.

Alright. So the drops have gotten much rarer, but I've found some minor ones when I hit a corner hard and when I hit a shitload of foliage.

Herds don't really do much however.

I thought they were just crying about the protagonist being a white male. Are there any good reasons?

can you at least try to be a less obv shill and at least change filenames, for fucks sake you get paid for this i put more effort into stuff i do for free

It's not loaded with anything really. It's just a normal game. Sjws just get triggered by fucking everything. Like that bitch that complained that there are too many white zombies.

Game looks fine imo. I mean they did downgrade it but it's still good looking

woah, I too feel enlightened

Attached: perfect.jpg (569x627, 71K)

>another bland open world shooting game with sidequests up the ass, fast travel, and small rpg elements/skill trees

I remember when I had shit taste, it was awful

It's great. Who gives a flying fuck about a bit of jank? I play games for fun, not to show off animations to a girl so she'll like me.
youtu.be/KUAOz3BjzOo

Attached: 1556589207376.jpg (1920x1080, 122K)

>Judging a game by its innovation rather than as a game.
I remember when I was a fake gamer who valued popular prestige over video games.

The white male hero's white female wife wants to fuck him - too much. It's obscene.

the game is also marginally libertarian, or at least doesn't present certain libertarian ideas as unambiguously bad. The game is still lefty. There's a scene where Deacon just has to let the audience know he opposes racism.

one thing i saw posted was at their wedding a woman says she hopes her husband rides her as much as his bike and that line really triggered some people on twitter because it plays to white males fantasies or something.

>is it filled with SJW bullshit like most Sony crap?
It's hilariously centrist, leaning towards libertarian.

The Mongrels are like the Mongols and take everyone it looks like. Deek also tries too hard to impress his wife sometimes.

Not full of it, but certain check boxes are filled. It does feel like it's consciously doing something subversive, though.

It's an open world survival game you dumb ape. Not everyone wants to be handheld / forced into scripted level corridors.

>It does feel like it's consciously doing something subversive, though.
It feels like it is a game made by people from Oregon.

Down to Copeland being a bit of an asshole right wing truther, but also a decent guy beside that.

How is bumblefuck Oregon in this game? i already know it's full of hordes of angry people so they got that detail right at least.

>How is bumblefuck Oregon in this game?
It takes place in Oregon.

The world seems top comfy. Too bad it's a generic zombie game. I'll get it on sale for $20 or so

Attached: dayzgone.jpg (1920x1080, 429K)

Is it better than state of decay?

yes

Is it like every other shitty zombie game where you spend more time fighting humans than zombies?

Only thing state of decay was going for it was base building. This game excels in everything else, story, transportation, enemies and visuals

Attached: DAYS GONE_20190426210343_1-03.jpg (3840x2160, 2.63M)

>I thought they were just crying about the protagonist being a white male.
Most of those journalists are garbage regardless. The kind that posted that article about how RE2 made them feel bad because they had to do survival horror things.

Also, they really didn't go far into the game.

Surprisingly not. You'll probably spend more time running from Zombies than you will fighting humans as the game progresses. Humans are more of a specific event thing and because of how random the zombies are I've had human moments interrupted by zombies.

No.

>Too bad it's a generic zombie game.

yeah. i usually skip anything with zombies. havnt even played tlou.

>Also, they really didn't go far into the game.
I genuinely want a record of how far everyone who trashed the game got.

Most of their complaints either make no sense in context or are addressed in the story itself.

Game is good and top comfy but you can tell there was a lot of stuff cut and it's pretty rough around the edges in a lot of areas.

It's another one of those where I think the sequel could significantly improve and build upon it. I REALLY want more horde.

Can someone who actually played the game tell me how the performance is on the base ps4?

Read thread moron