Dear god

dear god....

youtube.com/watch?v=Y05OuaKpoSc

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OrMRjK_5RRU
youtube.com/watch?v=IQhMDviED6I
youtube.com/watch?v=iFSyy-7YkfQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If Nintendo had games that looked like this I would buy a Switch in a heartbeat. Nintendo needs to hire this man.

>meant to show off the technology
>spend 80% of the time jumping around and ignoring the feature

Attached: 1552886354812.jpg (1024x1024, 43K)

Let's do a letter of 200 words to each replies for nintendo proving that this guy must be hired.
I'll start it

DEAR

SNEED

SUCKS

BUT

Flex runs like shit and was disappointing. I just wanted to make a sinking ship simulator.

KPOP

NINTENDO
HIRE
THIS
MAN

NINTENDO, HIRE THIS MAN!

>Another fag making UE "demo" with muh dark lightning because "details" and "graphics"

Attached: 1449130979850.jpg (300x300, 47K)

Bing bing waho
So fucking pathetic nindies. His level of physics wont be available on nindie games ever.

Nintendo faggots and thier shitty jokes.

>water stage
>just keeps fucking jumping
>doesn’t even walk through it
Never wanted to kill a person so bad

hire this man?

>puts literally premade shit and basic geometric shapes into ue4
>omggg loks sooo goood why no game look dis gud omg gramphics i lov ambient occlusion

What do these physics do for gameplay?

WOO HEE YAHOO HIRE THIS MAN

Are you insinuating that Nintendo should not hire this man?

I feel physically tired after watching a minute of this. Why is he jumping around like a retard? Why is the camera so awful? he's not even trying to show the tech

I remember this from that one gay retard niggerfaggot's videoes

FIRE

THIS

MAN

can this ad-hd moron stop jumping for 5 seconds?

ValvePlaytestersShowcaseTechnology.mp4

Do people actually find this "meme" funny or do they realize themself how annoying it is and repost it a billion times because of that?

Nintendo, I feel it would highly benefit your company if you employ this person

IT PRINTS MONEY
NINTENDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>hiring a guy that isn't japanese or knows japanese

cmon man

Does nintendo even use the unreal engine? Is this an attempt to persuade them to start doing so?

RETIRE THIS MAN

>Point is to show off Mario in Unreal
>Bunch of physics-test bullshit instead of a simple test level
>Physics-test stuff can't even be enjoyed because of the constant OH, WAHOO, YAHOOO, WEEHEE
0/10.

I do find it funny, YouTube comments are filled with people asking for this unironically, mostly teenagers obsessed with realistic graphics

The latest Yoshi garbage uses UE4, but that's not made by a Nintendo studio

Really, it looked pretty nice to UE tbqh

NINTENDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
youtu.be/OrMRjK_5RRU

Why does water act like sludge in every single physics demo?

>i dont like thing

woah this man needs employment

AMAZING

i would buy a switch and every future nintendo console they make if their games looked like this. why doesnt nintendo hire these men?

Can't whats more impressive, the cape that disappears when Mario jumps, or the objects that hover in place above Mario's head. Why can't Nintendo just go ahead and hire this man already?

NINTENDO
SIRE THIS MAN

INTRUDER ALERT
RED SPY
IN BASE

why don't people understand that these demos are cobbled together by hacks using technologies, engines, and assets all designed by people far more talented and competent than they are?

Because nobody knows how water actually works.

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO

Attached: 1549809476752.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

NOOOOOOOOOO SONY HIRE THIS MAN BEFORE NINTENDO DOES!!!

>2015

limits on particle size

you're two steps away from getting the joke. Keep pressing forward user!

NINTENDOOOOOOOOOOOO

Aw man that looks so good. I always knew that Shigeru Nintendo's true vision for the great deku tree was an ugly mess of overly busy textures and shaders that look like vomit and clash with the art style. Nintendo needs to hire this man immediately.

NINTENDO

We can't really do real time water with small particle size. That means that instead of, say, your water being made of 1 mn particles (which is perfectly possible in offline rendering) most simulation use 10 cm particles, or something like that.

So water look like sludge.

if you need to use an engine then there's a reason nintendo hasn't hired you yet

What the fuck is up with his voice?

>steal a model
>throw it in an engine that supports realistic lighting, something no mario game has done because it doesn't fit
>retards scream HIRE THIS MAN while furiously masturbating

Thanks user. So basically the water is the same shit as those little balls, but transparent?

how can you miss the joke this badly

Mario developers are fine but Gamefreak would be better off if their shitty lazy devs were replaced with modders. Same copy paste bullshit anyway and it would save money.

A deals a deal nintendo, you have to hire me now

Attached: file.png (778x587, 632K)

HIRE THIS MAN, NINTENDO

I get the hire this man joke. But you know it started as someone really thinking it.

with nintendo taking action against so many fangames, why don't they get rid of this trash?

Why the fuck does he have a cape

Worst part is, in a few years peoplr would say it without irony at all. Like the PC masterrace joke.

jesus christ, that fucking VA

Worst part is they'll probs get millions of views on this because people are genuinely retarded at this point.

O cool, an asset reel

Odyssey must have disappointed 64fags, right? There's far too many faggots making 3D Mario based purely off it it.

It's like Sonicfags with classic Sonic tier. Even though at least with them classic Sonic is the only good one gameplay wise. But what's wrong with modern Mario?

Attached: 1500856490390.jpg (463x352, 55K)

TO

MAKE

WAY

FOR

THIS

MAN

TO

GET

HIRED

NINTENDO I GOT TWO WORDS FOR YA
HIRE
THIS
MAN

lol

>when basic default geometric shapes look better and dare I say, more FUN than what Nintendo currently has/does

Dude I'd fucking totally play this game, will wait for the full release though

IT'S FREE REAL ESTATE

kys nigger

Attached: firefox_2019-04-30_02-53-15.png (1268x941, 119K)

NINTENDO GIVE THIS MAN A CRISP HIGH FIVE

youtube.com/watch?v=IQhMDviED6I

>mfw nintendo switch can't handle "mario running with deer" technology

Attached: 1554605538086.png (591x716, 226K)

>Unreal engine
Cool so like 5 enemies or less on screen or it lags to shit. Am I the only one that thinks this fucking engine is mediocre as fuck?

>nvidia flex
is this yet another physx meme where no one bothers to use it because it rapes framerate despite not being very impressive and sometimes even being annoying as fuck?

>Butcher the fuck out of Sunshine's perfect water aesthetic.

Christ...

Attached: ruined.png (844x435, 780K)

Attached: Morrowind.jpg (340x254, 27K)

im so fucking glad that era is over, why the fuck was everyone so obsessed with the color brown

Do you know what happens when you pretend to be an exaggerated strawman of a group you hate for long enough?

So about that Banjo HD release....

youtube.com/watch?v=iFSyy-7YkfQ

the blue balls in the top right are floating above the ground. Something is wrong there.

>unreal fangames just spam the fuck out of effects and have the stiffest most lifeless animations imaginable and ugly color schemes

Uh guys; you know the unreal engine is really fucking easy to use; right? I can do that
I have DONE this and it's not hard.

What the actual fuck is this?

Just what I wanted! A banjo that looks like ass!
These textures and animations make me want to throw up

>This fucking mad zoomies have fun with shit like this.
Pathetic. Just keep enjoying your SHD Nintendo games, gramps, you're going to hurt yourself.

Isn't it about your bedtime, little zoom zoom?

I don't know what's worse, the people making these "demos" unironically, the ones supporting them unironically or the ones supporting them ironically.

absolutely nothing. It's the gameplay equivalent of turning on some minecraft shaders that tanks your FPS to 30, but at least it looks really cool.

RARE

I do Inquire at the behest of this savy fellow, for he to be granted his rightful employment at the company of his choosing in the area of his trade at haste!

well the balls are a representation of the particle size yes

Attached: autorenedescartesquote303304.jpg (704x441, 49K)

I think it's a bit late user

>LIGHTING NEEDS TO BE REBUILT

Fuck you unreal engine!

>spamming jump like a brainless retard
>shitty physics with horrible collision
>terrible sound design

Hire this man, and fire him before he can retire.

Attached: sf2hd.jpg (1280x720, 234K)

Why do autists think a remake is 1:1 fucking copy but "lol ambient lighting and graphics" just looking at this faggot go threw the deku tree and still have the doors magically slide up, or have the stupid spider barely animated like these weren't things implemented by hardware restraints and not design choice. Why remake something when it's just another soulless piece of trash with no identity of its own?

Attached: 1556454888045.jpg (466x349, 22K)

I don't think there's a single positive comment on that video

NINTENDO

at least this guy is very clearly using his own assets and isn't just stealing models from the games and plopping them in unreal.

NINTENDO
CONSIDER ADDING THIS HUMAN MALE TO YOUR UNDERPAID DEVELOPMENT TEAM FOR THE PRODUCTION OF VIRTUAL ENTERTAINMENT AND ENJOYMENT

Attached: 74645.png (338x344, 155K)

Hire him

N
I
N
T
E
N
D
O

Nnitendo fanboys are preventing this from happening in near future Nintendo games. They refuse to send the message they want powerful hardware.